查看: 16313|回复: 9
打印 上一主题 下一主题

2011年暑假初中生英语作文日记大全(初一七年级初二八年级)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-7-3 13:51:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
暑假英语日记:Prepair air-conditioner
Today,when I waked up,I found the air-conditioner didn't work. I used the control,but it still didn't work. I knew the air-conditioner was in trouble.I went downstairs.My father told me two air-conditioner and two computer had been broken.Because my father used electric making machine to make electric,so the voltage was not stable. It led to the trouble.Oh! Whenever the government will let the factory use electric?If it lasts longer,I will be crazy!

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-3 13:51:00 | 只看该作者
暑假英语日记:Go out with friend
I have rested for a week.I began to feel bored.So I went out with my friends.They are my best friends in the middle school.We didn't go to someplace special.We just saw the other.We had lunch together.While we were having lunch, we were still talking about the new school and new friends. A year later,we have grown riper.And we learned much more things and got new life.We haven't enough time to play,to waste and to lose the way. We only have two years.Two years to go,we will get the real life which belongs to us.
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-3 13:52:00 | 只看该作者
暑假英语日记:My whole day
Ah ha,when I get up,it was time for lunch.But I really have a lot of work to do,I must write words and English dairy,then learned"Li yang"English, and then.

Oh,my god,if I do it in the afternoon,I will ready to dead.So I wrote words, and now I'm writing my English dairy.Wish I could finish these works today. Bye!
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-3 13:53:00 | 只看该作者
暑假英语日记:I am ill
 I have rested for 10 days.In these days,I felt very bored.I didn't know to do what. Although I had a lot of things to do,I felt uncomfortable.I was ill because of the hot weather.I was tired,sleepy and had no strength. My parents are worried about my health. in fact,it didn't matter.I was always in the room with air-conditioner and opened it in a low temperature.So when I went out,the high temperature disagreed to me.Finally,I was ill.
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-3 13:53:00 | 只看该作者
暑假英语日记:Return to my native town
No sooner had the summer vacation begun than I returned to my native town. Of course I must make good use of it;.In the morning I reviewed my lessons and read newspapers or magazines. In the afternoon I played ball games with my friends or went fishing in the river. At night I watched television with my family. hardly had the clock on the wall struck ten when I went to bed.
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-3 13:54:00 | 只看该作者
暑假英语作文:夏天的卫生方法
Not only is summer a hot season but also diseases are apt to happen. To us it is neither comfortable nor safe.If we do not wish to get sick, we must pay attention to the following sanitary ways in summer.Both fresh air and clean food are indispensable to us.We must try our best to get (obtain) them.We should take at least one bath every day.Don't wear dirty clothes.

In conclusion, if we can carry out the above mentioned rules, we will neither get sick nor suffer pain.
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2011-7-3 13:54:00 | 只看该作者
暑假英语作文:Summer Holiday in Taiwan
Summer can be very hot in southern Taiwan where the temperature usually goes up to 32"C or more. Because of the heat it is a trying experience to go to school or do anything else in a place that is not air-conditioned. Also because of this I stay at home most of the time during the summer vacation and only occasionally go to the beach to plunge myself into the cool water as a way to keep my body less sticky.

Actually I like swimming and think nothing is more refreshing than a swim. In the summer vacation that has just ended I went swimming many times with my classmates and we all had a good time. This summer vacation, however, was not spent entirely in seeking fun. As a second-year senior student I had to prepare myself for the college entrance examinations that were only a year away. In other words, I must find time to study, too. So I divided my time between work and play during the summer vacation and derived much benefit from this arrangement.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-6-4 05:46

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表