只需一步,快速开始

查看: 35824|回复: 6
打印 上一主题 下一主题

新人教版PEP小学六年级下册英语Unit 3单元考试卷

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2015-5-5 14:32:24 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
       这套新人教版PEP小学六年级下册英语Unit 3单元考试卷免费下载为绿 色 圃 中 小 学 教 育 网整理,所有试卷与小学教育部审定新编教材同步,本站试卷供大家免费使用下载打印。
       因为试卷复制时一些内容如图片之类无法显示,需要下载的老师、家长可以到帖子下面(往下拉)下载WORD编辑的DOC附件使用!
      试卷内容预览:

Unit 3 Where did you go?
Listening Part
(听力部分 40分)
1.Listen and choose. 听录音,选择你所听到的单词。(5分)
(1)A. tool                                B. took                                        C. book                                (    )
(2)A. gift                                B. girl                                        C. give                                (    )
(3)A. boat                                B. body                                        C. bought                                (    )
(4)A. fishing                            B. camping                            C. hiking                                (    )
(5)A. robot                                B. rode                                        C. cold                                (    )
2.Listen and choose. 听录音,选择你所听到的句子。(5分)
(1)A. I ate some fresh food at my uncle’s farm.                                                                (    )
B. I eat some delicious food at my uncle’s farm.
(2)A. How does your father go to work?                                                                        (    )
B. How did your father go there?
(3)A. Where did you go last Sunday?                                                                                (    )
B. Where are you going next Sunday?
(4)A. How was your summer holiday?                                                                                (    )
B. How long is your summer holiday?
(5)A. Did you go to Xinjiang?                                                                                        (    )
B. Will you go to Xinjiang?
3.Listen and circle. 听录音,圈出正确的图片。(10分)
(1)                                   (2)

A               B                     A              B

(3)                                   (4)

A               B                    A               B
(5)

A               B
4.Listen and choose. 听录音,选择正确的答句。(10分)
(1)A. Yes, I do.                                                B. No, I didn’t.                                        (    )
(2)A. I went by bus.                                        B. I went to a park.                                        (    )
(3)A. He took a trip to Guilin with his family.
B. He takes a trip to Guilin with his family.                                                                (    )
(4)A. I went there by train.                                B. I went there last weekend.                        (    )
(5)A. My friends.                                                B. By bike.                                                (    )
5.Listen and fill in the blanks. 听录音,写出句子中所缺的词。(10分)
(1)Last Sunday, we went to the park and ________________________ for three people.
(2)We ________________________ of the beautiful countryside.
(3)I ________________________ from Guilin for my friends.
(4)Last summer vacation, I often ________________________ with my father.
(5)We ________________________ near the sea and wanted to see the sunrise(日出).
Writing Part
(读写部分60分)
6.Read and fill in the blanks with the correct forms of the words. 读一读,用所给单词的适当形式填空。(10分)
(1)When I was back home, I __________ (see) the door was open.
(2)He only __________ (eat) an egg this morning, so he is hungry now.
(3)I __________ (hurt) my finger when I cut vegetables yesterday evening.
(4)My mum __________ (buy) some toys for my little dog yesterday.
(5)I got up too late this morning, so I __________ (take) a taxi to school.
7.Read and choose. 读一读,选择正确的答案。(10分)
(1)-_______ did you go over your holiday?                                                                (    )
-I went to Sanya.
A. What                                B. Where                                                C. How
(2)The lovely baby _______ a doll.                                                                                (    )
A. looks like                        B. looks                                                C. looks up
(3)I often _______ shopping on the weekend, but I _______ go last weekend.                (    )
A. go; don’t                        B. went; didn’t                                C. go; didn’t
(4)-Did you go to the West Lake?
-_______                                                                                                                (    )
A. Yes, I do.                        B. No, I’m not.                                C. No, I didn’t.
(5)-Tomorrow will be sunny and warm. Let’s go for a picnic!
-_______                                                                                                                (    )
A. Sounds great!                B. Sure!                                                C. That’s too bad!
(6)Did you _______ pictures in the zoo?                                                                        (    )
A. take                                B. took                                                C. taking
(7)The grapes _______ be ready _______ August.                                                        (    )
A. won’t; till                        B. isn’t; till                                        C. doesn’t; till
(8)What happened to the boy _______ weekend?                                                                (    )
A. next                                B. last                                                C. this
(9)-How did you go there?
   A. I go there by plane.        B. I’m going there by plane.                C. I went there by plane.
(10)-How was your summer holiday?
A. It is good.                        B. They’re good.                                C. It was good.
8.Read and choose. 读一读,选择合适的句子补全对话。(10分)
A: __________
B: I went to Xiamen with my friends.
A: That sounds great! __________
B: It was good. We went to the beach and took many pictures.
A: __________
B: Yes, we did. We also went to Xiamen University.
A: What did you do there?
B: The university is beautiful and it is very big. __________
A: That’s so cool! __________

9.Read and write. 阅读短文,用方框中所给的单词填空,注意单词的正确形式。(10分)

Once upon a time, there ____________ an old man, and he ____________ lonely in a small town. He was very ____________. One day, a young man ____________ to him and said, “Help me! I’m very hungry, please give me some ____________.” The old man agreed. The young man ____________ the food and left without saying “Thank you.” The same thing ____________ during the following days. After a week, when the young man ____________to leave, the old man ____________ him and said, “I don’t want anything else. I just want you to ____________ ‘Thank you.’ ”

10.Read and complete the task. 阅读短文,完成下列练习。(20分)

(1)Read and answer. 读邮件,回答下列问题。(10分)
①Where did Ann go over her summer holiday?

(2)Help Cathy write an email to Ann. 请你发挥想象,帮助Cathy给Ann写一封回信,在空白处填入合适的短语或信息。(10分)

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏1 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2015-5-5 14:32:39 | 只看该作者
     下载方法:在本站右上角选择用QQ账号登录或立即注册后登陆,点击下面的附件下载到桌面上解压缩即可!

六年级下册英语Unit 3.zip (2.12 MB, 下载次数: 19820)

回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2015-5-5 14:32:42 | 只看该作者

听力材料
1.Listen and choose. 听录音,选择你所听到的单词。(5分)
(1)took                (2)gift                (3)bought                (4)camping                (5)rode
2.Listen and choose. 听录音,选择你所听到的句子。(5分)
(1)I ate some fresh food at my uncle’s farm.
(2)How did your father go there?
(3)Where are you going next Sunday?
(4)How was your summer holiday?
(5)Did you go to Xinjiang?
3.Listen and circle. 听录音,圈出正确的图片。(10分)
(1)-Where did you go over the Labour Day holiday?
-I went to Mt. Tianshan, Xinjing. I rode a horse there.
(2)-Did you go fishing last weekend?
-No, I went camping.
(3)-Did you ride a bike in the nature park yesterday?
-Yes, I did.
(4)-Where did you go last night?
-I went out with my family and ate some delicious food.
(5)-What did Yifan do yesterday afternoon?
-He went swimming.
4.Listen and choose. 听录音,选择正确的答句。(10分)
(1)Did you go hiking last weekend?
(2)Where did you go yesterday?
(3)What did Mike do over the summer holiday?
(4)How did you go to Sanya?
(5)Who did you go with?
5.Listen and fill in the blanks. 听录音,写出句子中所缺的词。(10分)
(1)Last Sunday, we went to the park and rode a bike for three people.
(2)We took pictures of the beautiful countryside.
(3)I bought some gifts from Guilin for my friends.
(4)Last summer vacation, I often went swimming with my father.
(5)We went camping near the sea and wanted to see the sunrise(日出).

回复

使用道具 举报

地板
发表于 2015-5-15 16:07:47 | 只看该作者
非常好
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
发表于 2017-2-9 12:04:48 | 只看该作者

太实用了,谢谢你的分享!
回复

使用道具 举报