2011年江西省高考英语试卷及2011高考江西省英语试题答案WORD下载

[复制链接]
发表于 2011-6-8 20:59:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
DOC版的下载地址在帖子最底层(往下拉),部分试卷答案暂时未公布,做完后的试卷答案绿色圃教育网lspjy.com将在第一时间发布上来!敬请期待
2011年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试(江西卷)
英    语
本试卷分第Ⅰ卷(选择题)和第Ⅱ卷(非选择题)两部分,第Ⅰ卷第1页至第13页,第Ⅱ卷第14页至第15页。全卷满分150分。
考生注意:
1.答题前,务必在试题卷、答题卡规定的地方填写自己的姓名、座位号,并认真核对答题卡上所粘贴的条形码中姓名、座位号与本人姓名、座位号是否一致。务必在答题卡背面规定的地方填写姓名和座位号后两位。
2. 答第Ⅰ卷时,每小题选出答案后,用2B铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。如需改动,用橡皮擦干净后,再选涂其他答案标号。第二卷用黑色墨水签字笔在答题卡上书写作答。如在试题卷上作答,答案无效。
3.考试结束,务必将试题卷和答题卡一并上交。
第Ⅰ卷
第二部分 英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)
第一节 单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
从A.B.C.D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
21.         for the fiest week in Jace.
-----______. The hote;’s    busy then
A. No pro blem        B. Don’t hother         C. Never mind         D. It doesn’t matter
22.------It’s said John will be in a job paying over 860,00 _____ year
-----             also get paid by  _____ week.
A. the; the          B. a; the          C.         D.a;a
23._______ be the postman at the door, It’s only sis o’clock.
A. mustn’t         B.can’t         C.won’t         D.neddn’t
24.-----The film is , I have to say, not a bit interexting.
------Why? It’s ______ than the films I have ever seen.
A. far more interesting         B.much less interesting
C. no more interesting         D.any less interesting
25..Why don’t yoo bring _____ to his attention          ill to work on?
A. that         B.it         C.his         D.him
26.The villagers have already known _____    do is to rebuild the bridge.
A.this          B.that         C.what         D.which
27.The haouse was too expensive and too hig._______ . I’d grown fond of our little rented house.
A.Besides          B.Therefore         C.Somchow         D.Otherwise
28.We _____John’s name on the race list yesterday but for his recent injury
A.will put         B. will have put         C. would put         D. would have put
29.Please     my secretary to arrange a meeting this afternoon, or _____ it is convenier
A.                  B.howeve          C.         D. wherever
30.We hrrived at word in the morning are          _____ into the offtive during the night.
A.broke                  B. had broken         C.has broken          D.was breaking
31.What’s the_____, in your opinion, of helping him if he doesn’t make an effort to help himself?
A.sympathy         B.theme         C.object         D.point
32.       a     call from his wife _____  she had a fall, Mr,           
A.                 B.said         C.asying         D.to say
33.She has     tried her best. Please don’t be too ______ about her job.
A.sprcid          B.responsible         C.unitsual         D.parricular
34.She showed he visitors aroond the museum,the comtruction______ bad takend more than three
A.               B.with which         C.         D.to which
35. You can’t predict everything. Often things don’t ____ as you expect.
A.run out         B.break out         C.work out         D. put ont.
第二节 完形填空(共20小题:每小题1.5分,满分30分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意。然后从36-55各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
What a busy day!The three boys were ?????changed into their nightclothes.Mary ????story and finally   ??”Babysitting (照看)the three boys aged eight,six and four is extremely 37 ,she thought. 更多免费试卷下载绿色圃中小学教育网www.lspjy.com 分站www.fydaxue.com
“Sleep,”she considered,”if only I could!”But she had difficult homework to complete.Leanig back,she 38 her feet onto the sofa to get comfortable.Whoever said babysitting was a(n)39way to make money obviously hadn’t met the three boys,she thought.The television was on,the room was warm,and the lights were dim.Mary’s 40 felt heavier and heavier.I mustn’t ??,she thoutht-which was 41 what she did,of course.
????,she soon 42 ??-famous chef (主厨).She made  43 and wore diamonds and desi??she relaxed by the pool.??ing the rich and famous or 44 –her favorite hobby.She 45 took the leading role in her own TV show.
That is, until she became too 46.”I am definitelty the best in the world,”she thought,as she prepared a tasty chicken dish.But 47 seemed to go right.She spilt the flour,she dropped an egg and she cut her finger.Despite all the troubles,she 48 to get the chicken into the srove.Soon,amoke blanketed the room.The children has on fire.49 set in, but Mary could ?? She tired hard ??mose ,but could not,51 a sleep ??
She got ?and  confused-52 was pouring from the kitchen.Rushing to ?she was met by three 53 little faces and some very burnt bread.”Sorry,we were hungry and you were 54 ,no we tried to make some bread.”expained a boy.Relieved,Mary made them a ?and ?them  back to bed.She 55 them never to fall asleep on the job again!
36.A.?  B.written   C.?    D.taught
37.A.successful   B.helpful    C.tiring    D.surprising
38.A.shook   B.put   C.bent    D.kept
39.A.diffcult   B.boring   C.important   D.easy
40.A.eyes   B.mind   C.heart   D.legs
41.A.nicely   B.exactly   C.curiously    D.carelessly
42.A.realixed    B.remingded   C.learned   D.dreamt
43.A.decision   B.fortune    C.?  D.plan
44.A.?   B.reading   C.running  D.babysitting
45.A.just   B.ever   C.even  D.only
46.A.selfish   B.proud    C.stubbom  D.sensitive
47.A.everything  B.something   C.anything   D.nothing
48.A.tired  B.arranged   C.managed   D.prepared
49.A.Panic   B.Pain   C.Noise   D.Stress
50.A.frozen   B.dragged    C.pushed   D.brought
51.A.because   B.until   C.?   D.unless
52.A.smoke   B.light   C.?   D.fire
53. A.cheerful   B.strange   C.guilty   D.confident
54.A.busy  B.hungry   C.worried   D.asleep
55.A.promised   B.allowed   C.expected   D.persuaded
共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2011-6-8 21:00:00 | 显示全部楼层
四个选项(ABC和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将其涂黑。
A更多免费试卷下载绿色圃中小学教育网www.lspjy.com 分站www.fydaxue.com
Mum,what does it mean when somcone tella you that they have a akeleton(骨髓) in the eloset(衣橱)                A akeletan in the elort?” ber mother pansed thoughfnlly, Well,in       that you would rather not have anyone else know about ,For example if in she      family had been             it would be a       he really wouldn’t want any         it.”
  Why pick on my family?” Jenica’s father said with anger.”Your family history isn’t so good.you know .Wasn’t your great-great-grandfather a prisouer who was transported to Australia for his erimes?””Yes,but people these days say that you are not a real Austalian unless your ancestors arrived as prisoners .”Gash,sorry I asked ,I theink I understand now,” Jesaica cut in before things grew worse.
  After dinner,the house wasvery quiet Jeassica’s pare were still quite angry wich each other Her mother was ironing clother and every now and tern        at her hushand,who hid beinnd his newspaper pretending to read ,When        garhered the frehly presscd clother in her arms and walked to Jessica’a closet ,      opened the door and reached in to nang     a bony arm stuck out from the dark depths and a bundle of white bottes tell to the floor,Jessica’s mother sank into a faint(晕倒),waking only when Jessica put a cold, wet cloth on her forehead, She looked up to see the worred faces of her husband and daughter.
  “What happened?Where am I?” she asked”You just destroyed the school’s skeleton,Mum,” explained jessica,” I brought it home to help me with my health project,I meant to tell you ,but it seemed that as soon as I mentioned skcletons and closets,it caused a problem between you and looked in amazement as her parent s began to laugh madly ,”they    thaght.
56.A zirding to Jessica’s mother ,” a skeleton in the closet means ______.
A.a family honor B. a family sceret  C.a family story  D.a family treasure
57.What can we learn about some Australians ancestors from Paragraph 2?
A.They were brought to Australia as prisoners.
B.They were the earliest people living in Ausrtralia
C.They were involved in some crimes in Australia.
D.They were not regarded as criminals in their day.
58.                   into a faint        she  ________.
A.knocked       B. frightend        C.injured          D.surpresend
59.Wht did Jceica beng a abeleon home?
A.she was      about it        B. she planned to keep it for fun.
C.She        it far   school task      D.She intended to scare her patents
60.          laughed mudly at the end of the stary ptobably because_________.
A.               
B.   were as erexcited
C.they realized their miundentanding
D.they both thought they bad won the quarrel
B
Winners Club
You choose to be a winner!
The Winners Club is a bank account specially designed ????gers. It has been made to help you better manage your money. The Winners Club is a tr?????? Account(交易账户)where you ????????can get to your ?????that’s 24 hours a day, 7 day a week!
It’s a club with impressive features for teenagers:
No account keeping fees!
You’re no millionaire so we don’t expect you to pay large fees. In fact, there are no account keeping or transactiong fees!
Excellent interest rates!
You want your money to grow. The Winners Club has a good rate of interest which gets even better if you make it???two deposits(储蓄)without talking them out in a month.
Conven?em更多免费试卷下载绿色圃中小学教育网www. lspjy. com 分站www. fydaxue. com
?????busy-we get that. You may never need to come to a bank at all. With the Winners Club you can choose to use lundy tellers and to bank from home using the phone and the Internent…You can have money directly deposited into your Winners Club account. This could be your pocket money or your pay form your part-time job!
Mega magazine included
Along with your regular report, you will receive a FREE magazine full of good ideas to make even mare of your money. There are also famtastic offers and competitions only for Winners Club members.
The Winners Club is a good??????????????And it is ni way to ??????????will ???????????your parent ??????????????it ????????We ?????????????you. It’s the ??way to ????a winner!
回复

使用道具 举报

61. The Winners Club is a bank acc????  _________.
A. parents       B. teen???        C. winners           D. adults
62. What  ?the following is TRUE ab?? the Winners Club?
A. ??gifts are ??fat?????
B. The bank opens only ???????
C. Services are converied ???members.
D. Fees are necessary ??the acce?? Keeping.
63. The Winners Club prewodes ????which_______.
A. encourage spending
B. are free to all teenagers
C. are full of adventure sercices
D. help to make more of your money
64. If you want to be a member of???????_________.
A. be an Interner user             B. be permitt??by your pa???
C. have a big sum of money        D. be in your twenties
65. What is the purpose of this text?
A. To set up a club.
B. To provide part-time jobs.
C. To organise key-cards.
D. ??introduce a new banking ???.
C
The farden city was largely the sawing of  how (1850-1928)immigrating from england to the USA and to   to make a licing a noued to chicago wher he saw the  after the disa of those clays it was trckmamed the the his lster building plan of twons rec  his dceion the and 1890s drewing on ideas that designs . citu in many is a tritille place thire and but it at the mone tind the britch coutry side was in last it and name it fnmy idke was the of nown and countryu in a now kind of the gardow city how andfs iden was that a people chayld net uop a cornpany lnwuing money to catabbish a garden city in the fat enough from that the land was bewas
       Cattlen cities would procide a central pulbie open radial arenues and coning they would be surroundecd by a much larger are of grecn belt also owled by the contaiing not mereouy but als some undestial imatitufions as time and  more people moced in the guden city would reach ita planel linit howwnl anggcsal32.000people then ,arther would be stated a about ditance away this over  time there would decelop a vast planosd huttes colleetion exletuling almt il withoul lirutll within it tech gruten city by a rapid transpxatation aystxn thus giring all the ccontammle  of a big city. 更多免费试卷下载绿色圃中小学教育网www.lspjy.com 分站www.fydaxue.com
66.how did howare gel the name for his      cities?
A  through his obcrvation of the coumtilife
B  though the combination of different ideas
C  by taking other people’s adcice
D by using the nickname of the recomstcted chicagn
67.the underlined phrase drawing on in puragraph I probalty means
A making use of  
B making comments on
C giving an explanation of
D giving a description of
68.accordi howard garden citie should be bullt
A       ble from existing city
B i8n country side where  he land
C in the country side wher agricultrue was deceloped
D near citice where comploument opportunities already cxistd
69.what can we learn about ganlen cities froun the ladt paragrahp?
A their number would contime to rise
B each one would continue to becotne larger
C people would live and work in the same place
D each one would coutain a ccrtain tyoe of busin
D
Whe would mankirntl.explone apace? Why alonld moneey.????????????and???????????????????with no few appatent benefenr why ????????????? and people on ?????????????????????????????????????????.  
  Perhape the beat antwer lies in ?grnetie makeuo(基因构成) as ???????????.what deore eait ???????to more fean the treen the trees inte the plains , and in han all ??????????????the wider the apureed of a apecies, the betier its ?????????????????the beat reamsom for exepling apoce is thin genetie tendency to ?????????????????????/
  Nemaly every succsaful ciliatken has explored, ????? by doing no. ????? in ????????he nlenficd and prep????????????????????.me may be completely deatwydl by the clanger whith knowlel ????????????.
   ???????allows tineral ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????
We hare go intodeinat need of them. They will edaps be hatav. ??????may be more than physical paesionas. Knowledge or teehnqocm have heen ?????????extnmion. the have litraly benfited fren other mpin offs inelocing  ?????????in tanthputanke prediction. In satrlites for weather forccasting and in connmunietions. Even ????????oans and miutired
回复

使用道具 举报

????????????by prothets(副产品) of teahnolgical developtents in the ?????!
  ?????? resouree are spen?????????????????.the ?????????????????. hrave and intelligent ?????on what scrvc . While also holds dangers. The thanger exists,but knowletlge can help human bsings to mrvive.withbs the ability to reach out acoss space, the chance to save ourelves might not exist.
  While earth is the only planet known to auppore life, aurely the ????aknliky of humans would allow us to ive on other planets .It is true that the lifestyle would be diffctent ,but human life and cultures have adapted in the past and surely would in the future.
71.Why does the ??the questions in Paragraph 1?
A.?
B.?
C.to ?
D.to ? the conditions on Earth.
72.What is the ?eason for exploring space on Paragraph 2?
A.It ?are nature-born to do so
B.? have the ?
C. ?may find new sou?
D.humans don’t like to stay in the same place.
73.The The underlined word “spin-offs”in Paragraph 4 probably refers to ____________.
A.survival chances    B.potential reaources
C.unexpected benefits   D.physical   po??essions
74.What makes it possible for humans to live on other planets?
A.Our genctic makeup.   B.Resources on the earth.
C.The adaptive ability of humans.   D.Resources in space  exploration.
75.Which of the statcments can ???
A.Space exploration has created ?unders.
B.Space exploration prorides the best value for money.
C.Space exploration can benefit science and technology.
D.Space exploratino may help us avoid potential problem on Earth.
2011年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试(江西卷)
英    语
第二卷(非选择题   满分35分)
注意事项:
    第二卷2页,须用黑色墨水签字笔在答题卡上书写作答,如在试题卷上作答,答案无效。
第四题?????(共两节,满分35分)
      ???表达(共5小题;每小题?????)
阅读下面短文并回答问题,然后将答案写到答题卡相应的位置上(请注意问题后的词数要求)。
(1)It is now pose to watch oive sport on teleytaion on any day of the week, and the c??r??t
am???t of tep??ting will undoubtedly inerease furthe? in years to come.This is c????i??lky having an infloc?ce on the live sports events themselves, and there are both be??fits and ?????????ing to clea
.(2)Why has there been such growth in teli??ed sport?For ??thing,with di??tal broad??ing, there are now many more TV channels than ???ere even ten years age.Mo??er
sport has become an importangt torm of enter???????????????? to both me? and ????
    (3)?????????????????benelits of this state ??????/?????? obtious advantage to the pr???
addition of money provided by television companies,Large foxbaall chdm betxfit fi??cially from TV income and the top players can command very large salaries.Less pepder spets also rceice nmeiy that can be used in training and awareness-mising.What’s more,there is a beahth beetfut to some ot the population,because through televised sport,more people have become interested in actually playing sport.
(4)However, ______________if so much sport is on television.Comsidering football again,nmmy,????lubs have suffered financial losses recently,as they cannet enmpete with ths larte much,lie??bus been a general falll????????????ly among smaller cho??
people muthd live matches nowadays,pre??????????fort or their living?? tiexet porices have risen greatly
(5)To sum up,while televised sport hascreated many opportuities and hccifited certin people and clubs very much,it has also been respotsitile the maure of live aputs events for ever.

??()
??ing  state? With  words from Paragraph2.(no more than 3 words)
There has been a great increase the TV channels in the past few years with the help of ______________________________________
78.Point out the advantage of televised sport which deos not concern money in Paragraph 3.(no  more than 3 words)
79.?the blank in Paragraph  4 ?  (no more than 6 words)
80.What does the word “it”(Line 2,Paragraph 5)probably fefer to?(no more than 3 words)
第二节 写作(满分25分)
假设你是星光中学的李华,将参加主题为“Let’s Ride Bicycles”的英语演讲比赛。请撰写一份演讲稿,主要内容包括:
1.目前汽车带来的空气污染和交通堵塞等问题。
2.骑自行车的益处,如能环保有利健康等。
参考词汇:低碳生活(low-carbon life)节能(energy saving)
注意:1.词数:120词左右;
2.演讲稿开头和结尾已给出,请将其抄写在答题卡上且该部分不计入总词数。
Good morning,everyone,
I am Li hua from Xingguang Middle School.The topic of my speech is “Let’s Ride Bicycles”.
回复

使用道具 举报

2011年江西省高考英语试卷及2011高考江西省英语试题答案WORD下载

本站试卷,无需注册,在下面的附件中,选择右键,目标另存为,保存在你的电脑或桌面上解压缩即可!

2011年江西省高考英语试卷及2011高考江西省英语试题答案WORD下载.rar (19.18 KB, 下载次数: 7171)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-3-28 21:03

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表