免费注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3499|回复: 1

备战中考英语听力冲刺训练(三)(含MP3音频)免费下载

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-6-6 18:27:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
此套中考英语听力冲刺训练绿色圃中小学教育网整理,供大家免费使用下载转载前请注明出处
      需要下载的老师、家长们可以到本帖子二楼(往下拉)下载听力MP3压缩文件附件使用!
如有疑问,请联系网站底部工作人员,将第一时间为您解决问题!
文件预览:
1.听力试题

一、听力测试
现在是试听时间。请听一段对话,然后回答问题。What is the boy going to buy?A. Some juice.         B. Some oranges.          C. Some apples.答案是C。
A)请听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并在答题卷上将该项涂黑。听完每段对话后,你都将有10秒钟的时间回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。1. Whose schoolbag is the heaviest? A. Lily’s.         B. Bob’s.         C. Ann’s.
2. What are they doing?A. They are drinking.   B. They are eating.   C. They are resting.
3. What is the weather like when they are talking?A.Fine.                   B.Rainy.                 C.Cold.
4. What time does Lucy have to go to bed on Tuesday?A. At nine.           B. At ten.           C. At seven.
5. Why doesn't the girl agree with the boy's idea?A. Because students are busy.B. Because students are too young.C. Because students have to study hard.
B)请听下面3段对话和2段独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并将其填到答题卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前你都将有30秒钟的时间阅读各小题。每段对话或独白读两遍。请听第1段对话,回答第6至第7小题。6.       What are they talking about?A. The classroom   B. The bedroom    C. The house
7.How is the kitchen?A. It is large   B. It is nice    C. It is modern
请听第2段对话,回答第8至第10小题。8. What does the man do?A. A news reporter    B. A ping-pong fan    C. A sportsman
9. How does the man feel?A. Happy    B.  Excited    C. Surprised
10. Why does he practice English?A. Because he wants to play better.    B.  Because he likes it very much.   C. Because he wants to make more friends.
请听第3段对话,回答第11至第13小题。   11. How does Lisa mainly learn English?A. By making flashcards.  B. By reading the textbook.  C. By working with a group.
12. Who asks David to go to his teacher for help?A. Lisa.                   B. His parent.                   C. Mr Wang.
13. How is Mr Wang?A. He is friendly.             B. He is strict.                  C. He is serious.
请听第1段独白,回答第14至第16小题。14. How old is Danny?A. 24.               B. 26.              C. 28.
15. How long has Danny worked?A. 6 years.            B. 8 years.          C. 10 years.
16. What does Danny think of his job?A. Tired.              B. Hard.             C. Pleasant.
请听第2段独白,回答第17至第20小题。
17. What does the speaker call Jackie to do?A. Ask Jackie to cook a meal.       B. Invite Jackie to a party.     C. Tell him to go shopping.
18. Where are the friends meeting?A. In the City Hotel.         B. Near a restaurant.                           C. At a McDonald’s.
19. How will they go to the cinema?A. By bus     B. On foot      C. By Subway
20. When will the movie finish?A. At 2:30 pm.                         B. At 4:30 pm.                      C. At 5:00 pm.
C)请听下面一段短文,根据短文内容完成表格,每个空格不超过3个单词。将答案填写到答题卷的相应位置。听短文前你将有50秒钟的时间阅读表格内容。短文读两遍。
Tom
A student
Hobby
Now he likes to play (21)________
How to go to school
Usually by bike but yesterday by (22)_______
Subject
Favorite: (23)____________
Poor: English
The way to improve English
Asking (24)____________ for help
Vacation plan
Go to Tian’an Men Square and take (25)_______

[size=1em]2

2.听力原文及参考答案

1~5 CCAAB   6-7 CC   8-10 CBC  11-13 CBA   14-16 CAA  17-20 BCBB21. tennis  22. bus  23. music  24. (his) teachers  25. (some) photos
试听材料:
M: I’m going shopping, Mum. Do you need anything?W: Yes, get some apples and some oranges to make juice with.M: Well, we already have lots of oranges.W: OK, just some apples then.答案是C。
A)请听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并将其填到答题卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都将有10秒钟的时间回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话读两遍。1. M: Lily, your schoolbag is heavier than mine.W: Yes, Bob. But Ann’s is even heavier.2. M: Some soup? It’s delicious when it’s hot.W: No, thanks. I am full.3. M: Oh! There's a rainbow in the sky.W: Yes, and there are many colors.4. M: Lucy, there’s a good movie on Tuesday night. Would you like to go and see it with me?W: Sorry, I can’t. I have to go to bed at nine.5. M: I think students should be allowed to have part- time jobs.W: I disagree. They are not old enough.
B)请听下面3段对话和2段独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并将其填到答题卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前你都将有30秒钟的时间阅读各小题。每段对话或独白读两遍。请听第1段对话,回答第6至第7小题。W: Can I help you?M: Yes, would you please tell me something about the house?W: Well, it has a nice living room, a large dinning room and three comfortable bedrooms.M: It sounds good. What about the kitchen?W: Oh, it is quite modern. It has a fridge and electric stove.M: How many bathrooms are there in it?W: There are two bathrooms in it. Both of them are nice .
请听第2段对话,回答第8至第10小题。W: Good morning, Mr Wang. I’m a news reporter from the Youth Sports. Nice to meet you.M: Nice to meet you, too.W: You know, our city is going to hold an important Olympic Games. Do you have a big plan for it as aping-pong player of our national team.?M: Of course. I feel very excited about the Games. I hope to take part in it, so I practice very hard every day.W: What else do you plan then?M: I’m trying to improve my English so that I can make more friends.W: I hope your dream will come true..
请听第3段对话,回答第11至第13小题。M: How do you learn English, Lisa?W: Oh, David, I learn English mainly by working with a group.M: Do you ever learn it by making flashcards?W: Oh, yes. It helps me to remember vocabulary. What about you?M: By reading the textbook. But I am not good at English. My parents often ask me to go to our teacher for help.W: That’s good. Have you ever done that?M: No. I am a bit nervous when I meet our teacher, Mr Wang.W: No need really. Mr Wang is kind to us all.
请听第1段独白,回答第14至第16小题。Danny is 28 years old. He is my good friend. He has an excellent job at a bank. I couldn’t believe him when he once told me that he had decided to give it up. I tried to make him change his mind, but I failed. “You’d better change your decision,” I said, “you’ve worked there for six years and I’m sure you would have a wonderful future. You might become a bank manager after 10 years.” “I know,” Danny answered, “I liked to work at the bank. It is a pleasant job, and I worked hard. The bank manager told me that my future was excellent.” “Then why do you want to leave?” I asked.“Because of the money,” Danny said. “I enjoy counting my own money, but I hate counting other people’s money.”
请听第2段独白,回答第17至第20小题。Jackie, today is my twelfth birthday. I phoned you but nobody answered the phone. I wanted to invite you to my birthday meal today. I’m going shopping with Amy and Clara this morning. Then we’ll have lunch. Please join us at lunchtime if you can. My birthday meal will be held at McDonald’s near the City Hotel at one o’clock. We’re meeting at the gate of the restaurant at 12:45. We will wait for you for 15 minutes before we go inside. I hope you can come. There will be a lot of friends. We will have our favorite McDonald’s food. Oh, I nearly forget. At 2:30 we’re going to see a movie together. The cinema is near the restaurant. So we won’t have to walk far. The movie will finish at 4:30. I really hope you can join us. It will be a wonderful afternoon.
C)请听下面一段短文,根据短文内容完成表格,每个空格不超过3个单词。将答案填写到答题卷的相应位置。听短文前你将有50秒钟的时间阅读表格内容。短文读两遍。Tom studies in the No. 3 Middle School. His English is very poor. He tries his best to improve his English by asking his teacher for help. He used to play football, but now he likes to play tennis. He is outgoing. He never stops talking. His favorite subject is music. He prefers eating brown bread and fish. He often goes to school by bike. But yesterday his bike was broken. So he has to go to school by bus today. It is sunny tomorrow. His family will go to Tian’an Men Square and take some photos there. Do you want to make friends with him? Please call him at 0791-66506778.

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2020-6-6 18:38:58 | 显示全部楼层
下载链接 听力3.rar (6.69 MB, 下载次数: 591)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 03:44

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网