绿色圃中小学教育网

找回密码
 免费注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2318|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

高中英语《A Taste of English humor》教案教学设计及说课稿模板!

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2020-10-4 08:18:07 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
《A Taste of English humor》教学设计

I Teaching Aims:
Knowledge aims:
Students will learn some basic knowledge about story writing, including its format: the situation, what happens, and the punchline.

Ability aims:
1.Students can develop their logical thinking ability through writing.
2.The ability of creating funny stories from their real life can be trained.

Emotional aim:
1.Students can form a positive attitude towards life and the sense of humor.
2.Students could enjoy the success in writing.

II Teaching Key &Difficult Points:
Students will learn some basic knowledge about story writing, including its format: the situation, what happens, and the punchline.

III Teaching Methods:
Brainstorming, Group discussion, Process writing, task-based teaching method, communicative teaching method.

IV Teaching Aids:
Some funny stories examples; Multi-media.

V Teaching Procedures:
Step 1: Warming up(3mins)
Tell a funny story to students and ask them to listen carefully:
A man walks into a bar with a duck under his arm.
The bartender asks: "Hey, where did you find the pig?"
"It's not a pig, it's a duck," the man answers.
To which the barman replies: "I was talking to the duck".

Group discussion:
Discuss with partners whether you think the story you listen to is funny. Give your reasons. Use these words and expressions in the chart on the textbook to help you.

Step 2: Pre-writing(15mins):
Free-talk
Think of a funny English or Chinese story and tell it to your partner. While telling, use facial expressions and some acting to help make the story as funny as you can.

Format:
Ask one student to tell what he/she heard. I would write every stages of his/her story onto the blackboard.

Then I would ask the whole class to put this story into several parts. According to the answer, I would lead them to discover the format of funny story: Title, Situation, What happened, Punchline.

Step 3: While-writing (7mins):
Write down students’ own stories within 7 minutes.

Step 4: Post-writing (15mins):
Revising:
Ask students to revise their writing according to the following guidance:
Does it follow the format?
Are there any mistakes of spelling, case or punctuation?
Do all the words and phrases used appropriately?
After the self-edit, I would ask students to edit each others’ writing within their group according to the standard above.

Evaluation and Present:
Invite some students to share their writing with others and teacher would evaluate their writing. Then teacher would pick out some typical mistakes to deal with, the punctuation for instance.

Step 5: Summary & Homework (5mins)
Summary:
Some students would be invited to sum up the format and their own understanding of the English humor story.

Homework:
1. To collect at least five humor stories creatively;
2. Finish the chart of Summing up in the textbook.

VII Blackboard design:

VIII Teaching Reflection:
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2020-10-4 08:18:46 | 只看该作者
《A Taste of English humor》说课稿

Good morning/afternoon, everyone! I'm very glad to stand here to interpret my lesson. Today my topic is “A taste of English humor” (writing part).

I am going to introduce my lesson from the following aspects: the analysis of teaching material and students, teaching aims, teaching key points and different points, teaching and studying methods, teaching procedures and blackboard design.

Ⅰ. Analysis of the teaching material

First of all, let’s focus on the analysis of teaching material. This unit is about humor in English. Writing part consists of three sections: section 1 is a speaking activity.

Actually it has two stages: a discussion and a story telling. They can used as a preparation for writing. Section 2 includes some guidance for writing and they are in time-order. The section 3 has a sample writing and the format for each part.

Ⅱ. Analysis of the students

Then, I’d like to talk something about the students. Funny story is a very interesting topic and related to their daily life.

However, many language learners face a big challenge in writing, especially on the aspect of grammar or logic order, so do my students. They will easily get frustrated and bored if teacher doesn’t guide them in a right way.

Ⅲ. Analysis of the teaching aim

Based on the syllabus and the analysis, I set the teaching aims as follows:

Knowledge aims:

Students will learn some basic knowledge about story writing, including its format: the situation, what happens, and the punchline

Ability aims:

Students can develop their logical thinking ability through writing and their The ability of creating funny stories from their real life can be trained.

Emotional aims:

Students can form a positive attitude towards life and the sense of humor. And they could enjoy the success in writing.

Ⅳ. Analysis of the key and difficult points

According to the teaching aims, both the key point and the difficult points of this lesson are leading students to find some basic knowledge about story writing, including its format: the situation, what happens, and the punchline.

Ⅴ. Analysis of teaching and study methods

To help students achieve the teaching aims much easier, I will mainly use process writing task-based teaching method, multimedia method and communicative teaching method and so on.

For students, I will encourage them to learn to communicate with their classmates to let them become the real leading role of the class.

Ⅵ. Analysis of the teaching procedures

Pre-writing:

In the beginning, I would tell them the purpose of this lesson. Then I would tell them a typical funny story and I would obverse their reaction when listen to the story.

In fact, that story is very traditional and some of them would not be interested in it because they heard a lot stories like that in the recent week. The purpose is make the next stage much easier.

After listening, I would ask them to do a discussion about what the story: Do they like it, why. And the words and expressions in the textbook can be used in their discussion.

This speaking activity can lead students to think about how to think out a funny story. It is good for their writing. And in the ending period of this unit, we use a speaking activity for warming-up is suitable.

Then I would ask them to think of a funny English or Chinese and tell it to partners. While telling stories, they can use expressions and some acting to help make the story funny. 5 minutes would be given to do this.

Those stories they told there will be the material for their writing. So letting them tell it at first is helpful. And they can make a difference between telling a funny story and writing it down.

Generally speaking, it is difficult for students to write well because they don’t know what to write and how to write. Asking them to tell their own stories at first can help them come up with what to write.

After their telling, I would invite someone to share his/her story with all of us and I would write it down on the blackboard.

This example story would be used as a sample to illustrate the format of funny story. Different from a story from teacher or textbook, a story from students can obviously become a interesting material to draw students’ attention.

Then I would ask the whole class to put this story into several parts. It might be a little bit difficult for them. So I would ask them to find out whether all the sentences are necessary.

After delete some sentences, there are 6 sentences left behind. Then they can easily put them into three parts. After interaction with students, I would teach them the right terms for each part and conclude the format of funny story.

This step is the key and difficult point in my lesson. So I mainly use task-based teaching method in this part and the task for students was divided into several stages.

With the separated difficult level, students can find there are usually three parts in writing. They can also learn to write without the unnecessary parts in the process of analyzing.

And then I wouldn’t rush to tell them the right terms to them directly. Instead, I would ask them to name them by their own. A confused mind is better for acquiring knowledge.

While-writing:

Then I would give students 7 minutes to write down this story, without other requirements.

With all the preparations in pre-writing, students’ difficulties were cleared. So it would be much easier for them to write down the story within 7 minutes.

There are no other requirements because students’ first writing is actually a drafting. It would be revise and edit several times later.

Writing, as a skill mainly focus on the accuracy, needs some modifications before the final version. So in the step of writing, we should only let students product what they have prepared, not on more requirements.

Post-writing:

When they write they story, I would present some standards for evaluating on the blackboard and PPT. They are about the format, mechanics, vocabulary using. Students revise their own writing according to the standard and then edit for their partners.

This is a very critical step in writing class. It is a step for students to improve their writing skills.

Only with self-revise and peer-edit, students can acquire what we have learn today and form the good habit of paying attention to mechanics, vocabulary using, logical thinking, and syntax.

Those sub-skills benefit for training writing skills and expressing students ideas in written form.

Then I would invite some students to share their writing with others an I would evaluate their writing. I would pick out some typical mistakes to deal with, the punctuation for instance.

Of course students cannot learn those knowledge about writing all by themselves. So teacher’s leading and helping are necessary in the end.

Before the ending of this class, some students would be invited to sum up the format and their own understanding of the English humor story. Summary is necessary for students’ learning.

Homework for this lesson includes:

To collect at least five humor stories creatively and Finish the chart of Summing up in the textbook.

This two pieces of homework can not only enhance what we have learned today, but also the whole unit. And the collecting work is interesting and can help students form the habit of learning and using English in their real life.

VII. Blackboard Design:

My blackboard design is what you can see there. It is brief and logical. It can help students understand the whole class better.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 17:21

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表