免费注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2916|回复: 1

九年级英语unit13 Section A 说课稿

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-6 09:12:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Hello, everyone ,

Today I’m very pleased to have an opportunity to talk about some of my teaching ideas. My topic is Section A (1a-1c , Grammar Focus) in Unit13 . It is made up of seven parts.

1. Analysis textbook(教材分析)

2. The teaching methods(教学方法)

3. The learning methods(说学法)

4. Analysis the students(说学情)

5. The procedures of the teaching(教学步骤)

6. Blackboard design(板书设计)
7. Self evaluation.(自评)

Part 1 The analysis of the teaching material:

This lesson is about listening and speaking. It plays a very important part in the English teaching of this unit. By studying Section A , The students can improve their speaking ability, learn more about things that affect people. At the same time, we should get the students to understand better. The students should do some listening, speaking and writing, too. Of course, the students should receive some moral education. Let the students have positive attitude to dealing with things around them.

1. Teaching objects

The teaching aims are established according to Junior School English curriculum standard provision.

A.Language goals

1). Words & expressions :tense, some adjectives of feeling

2). Key sentences

Loud music makes me tense. (P103)

Loud music makes me want to dance.

That movie made me sad.

B.Ability goals

Enable the students to talk about how things affect them.

Emotion & attitude goals

Enable the students to understand the effect of things upon them.

The teaching key and difficult points are established according to Section A ,Unit13 in the teaching material’s position and function.

2. Teaching Key Points

the usage of make.

3.Teaching Difficulties

Train the Ss to use make correctly.

To improve students’ listening ability.

To train students' communicative competence.

art 2. The teaching methods

Task-based teaching ; Cooperative learning ;

Part 3. The learning methods

1). Set up six steps. It is presentation– words – pairwork – listening practice–Grammar - practice

2). Ask the students to take part in class actively and develop their cooperation in the activities .

Part 4. Analysis the students

The students have learned some words about feeling and they have know the word make. But they don’t often use English to express themselves and communicate with others. Some Ss are not active in the class because they are afraid of making mistakes.

Part 5. The procedures of the teaching

I have designed the following steps to train their ability of listening, speaking, reading and writing, writing , especially listening and speaking. Set up six steps. It is greeting –lead-in -presentation– words – pairwork – listening practice–Grammar – practice – homework .

Step Ⅰ Lead- in .

Show the Ss a picture and then show the teaching material .

Purpose: Arouse the students’ interest of study. Bring in new subject: Rainy days make me sad.

Step II Presentation .

Review some words about feeling , then present the sentence structure .

A: What makes him/her sad?

B: Rainy days makes him sad.

Purpose :Through this part we can consolidate what they studied yesterday, communicate with others about their feelings and prepare for the new lesson.
Step III Listening (1a, 1b: P102)

Ask the students to listen to Amy and Tina talking about the two restaurants and do the exercises.

Purpose :Train the Ss’ listening ability and prepare for later exercises.
Step IV Speaking (1c: P102)

Ask the students to talk about how music affects them. Let the Ss work in pairs and talk about how the two restaurants would affect them.

Purpose :Train the Ss’ speaking ability and prepare for later exercises

Step V Do a survey.

After learning 1b , 1c , let the Ss do a survey about other things that affect them.

Purpose : This step can open the Ss eyesight and thought . It’s a step from textbook to real life .

Step VI Grammar

1). Sum the usage of make then help them to say out the sentence structure.

2). Do some exercises to consolidate the grammar .

Purpose: Train the Ss’ ability of understanding and using language.

Step VII Writing practice

1.List 4-5 things around you and then describe how the things affect you.

2.Composition Exams make me _______。

Purpose :I want to improve the ability of their writing. At the same time, train the ability of do-it-yourself and looking up the information by themseleves.

Part 6. Blackboard design

1. make +sb/sth+adj

eg: The news made him sad.

He tries his best to make his lessons interesting.

make +sb/sth+ do

eg: He made me wait for a long hours.

He made me do this exercise again.

在被动语态中变为:sb be made to do

2. rather 原意为相当,为副词

eg: It’s rather cold today. 今天相当冷。 

rather常与would连用 “宁可,宁愿, 还是…好些” 

eg: I'd rather play tennis than swim.  我不想游泳,我宁愿去打网球。

Purpose:In my opinion, the blackboard design can reflect the teacher’s ability of mastering the text and leading the students to master the text easily. In this text, I write the usage of make and rather on the blackboard in order to tell the students that this is of the importance in this class. I want to use them correctly and flexibly.

Part 7. Self evaluation.(自评)

In order to make the students the real masters in class while the teacher himself acts as director. I designed some activities to arouse the students’ interest of studying .The students can learn the target language easily .Also ,by these activities , I’ve cultivated the students’ spirit of cooperating , trained the students’ skills of listening ,speaking , reading , writing , improved the students’ ability of collecting information and dealing with the information . Help the students to form a positive attitude towards life .Thanks for listening .

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-4-6 09:12:35 | 显示全部楼层
九年级英语unit13 Section A 说课稿

虞灿华

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 09:22

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2