只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2826|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

【外研社版初中英语】现在分词及过去分词的用法

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2021-11-23 11:09:43 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
现在分词过去分词的用法在英语学习中是一个难点,今天给大家整理了分词的用法,希望对大家学习有帮助!

现在分词和过去分词主要差别在于:现在分词表示“主动和进行”,过去分词表示“被动和完成”(不及物动词的过去分词不表示被动,只表示完成)。分词可以有自己的状语、宾语或逻辑主语等。

分词作状语

1、分词在句子中作状语,可以表示时间、条件、原因、结果(补充说明)、让步、伴随等。分词做状语时,它的逻辑主语与句子的主语一致。作状语的分词相当于一个状语从句。
① Hearing the news, they all jumped with joy.
② Using what you know of word stems and word formations, you can make a guess at the meaning of a new word.
③ The students went out of the classroom, laughing and talking.
④ Accompanied by his friend, he went to the railway station. Given better attention, the plants could grow better.
⑤He looked tired and depressed, visibly disturbed by the news of his mother's illness. 

2、分词在句子中作状语,使用何种分词,要取决于分词与句子主语的关系:主谓关系用现在分词,动宾或被动关系用过去分词。
① Not having enough hands, we turned to them for help. (we don't have enough hands)  
② Taught by mistakes and setbacks, we have become wiser and handled our affairs better. (we are taught/teach us)
③ Inspired by Leifeng, the people in China worked very hard to achieve their modernization.

3、“while ( when, once, until, if , though等连词)+分词”结构,现在分词或过去分词作状语时,有时可以在分词前加while,when, once, although, until, if等连词。例如:
① When leaving the airport, she waved again and again to us.
② While waiting for the train, I had a long talk with my sister about her work. 

分词作定语

分词作定语时,单个的分词通常放在被修饰的名词之前,分词短语一般置于所修饰的中心词后面。现在分词修饰的是发出该动作的名词(与名词有主谓关系),过去分词修饰承受该动作的名词(与名词是动宾关系)。例如:

① This is really an exhausting day to all of us!
② We can see the part of the moon lighted by sunlight.
③After a night spent in excitement and sleeplessness, I forced myself to take a long walk along the beach the next day.
④More and more developing countries established strategic partnership with developed countries.
⑤The young sitting between my sister and my brother is my cousin Jack.

分词作宾语补足语

1、现在分词在see, watch, hear, observe, notice, feel, find, glimpse, glance等感官动词和look at, listen to等短语动词以及have, keep, get, catch, leave, set, start, send等使役动词后面与名词或代词构成复合宾语,作宾语补语的成分。例如: 

① On the top of the hill, we could see smoke rising from the chimneys in the village.
② The boy sat beside the railway line and watched the trains roaring by.
③ We should not leave him wondering what he should do.  
④ I am sorry to have kept you waiting for such a long time.
⑤ I caught him doing something else in class. 

2、过去分词可以在allow, ask, consider, desire, expect, feel, find, get, have, hear, imagine, keep, like, make, observe, order, permit, prefer, remember, request, require, see, urge动词等后面作宾语补足语。例如: 
① You should keep her informed of what is going on here.
② I expected you well prepared for the examination.

3、在动词see, hear, feel, watch, notice,perceive,observe, listen to, look at后既可用现在分词做补语,也可用不定式做补语。用现在分词表示动作正在进行,用不定式表示的动作的全过程已经完成。例如:
① I saw Mr. White get off a bus.
② I saw Mr. White looking into a shop window.
③—Do you hear someone knocking at the door?
   —Yes, I did. I heard him knock three times.

分词作表语

分词作表语通常看作形容词来用。现在分词表示主语的性质,而且主语多为物;过去分词表示主语的心理感受或状态,主语多为人。
1.The film “Harry Potter” is really exciting, and I am excited about it.
2.His response to the question was quite disappointing. I really felt disappointed at his response.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 03:07

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表