只需一步,快速开始

查看: 6170|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

(2011年中考英语一模考试试题)的答案8

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-5-10 11:40:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
       此套(2011年中考英语一模考试试题)的答案8免费下载由绿色圃中小学教育网整理,所有试卷与新课标2011年初中初三教材大纲同步,本站最新搜集整理有语文数学英语物理化学地理历史生物中考模拟试卷供大家免费使用下载打印,转载前请注明出处
       因初中中考模拟试卷复制时部分内容如图片、答案等无法直接显示,请用户直接到帖子二楼(往下拉)下载WORD编辑的DOC附件下载浏览或打印!
      如有疑问,请联系网站底部工作人员,将第一时间为您解决问题!

试卷内容预览:

2011年西城区中考二模英语试题
听力理解(共24分)
一、听对话,选择与对话内容相符的图片。(共4分,每小题1分)

二、听对话和独白,根据对话和独自的内容,选择正确选项。(共12分,每小题1分)现在请听一段对话,完成第5至第6小题。
5. When does the first class begin?
    A. At 8:30. B. At 9:30. C. At 2:30.
6. How many classes are there in the evening?
    A. 0. B. 1. C. 2.
现在请听一段对话,完成第7至第8小题。
7. Who will go to see the doctor?
    A. Mike. B. Alice. C. Betty.
8. When will they go to see the film?
    A. On Friday. B. On Saturday. C. On Sunday.
现在请听一段对话,完成第9至第10小题。
9. Where are they talking?
    A. At home. B. At school. C. In the street.
10. What should they do first?
    A. Follow the teacher.  B. Wash the hands.  C. Listen and watch.
现在请听一段对话,完成第11至第13小题。
11. What was the boy doing in the park?
    A. Riding a bike. B. Playing with a cat. C. Walking the dogs.
12. The boy hurt his head yesterday because
    A. he fell off the bike B. the dogs ran after him C. he had a car accident
13. The boy's mother
    A. hurt her arm B. stayed in hospital C. was all right
现在请听一段独白,完成第14至第16小题。
14. Which part is the most difficult one in the program?
    A. Searching. B. Collecting. C. Carrying.
15. What color cans are for waste?
    A. Pink. B. Blue. C. White.
16. What you hear might be
    A. an advertisement B. an introduction C. a piece of news
三、听一段对话,记录关键信息。(共8分,每小题2分)
    请根据听到的内容和提示词语,将所缺的关键信息填写在答题卡的相应位置上。
Telephone Message
Who calls:    John Brown
Where to go:    17. ___________________________
Whom to visit:    18. John's_____________________
How long to stay:    19. ___________________________
When to leave:    20. ___________________________
知识运用(共27分)
四、单项填空(共15分。每小题1分)
    从下面各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
21. My mother is a manager, and _________ works in Lenovo in Zhongguancun.
    A. she B. he C. her D. him
22. — Where's our library?
    — It's _________ the right side of the teacher's office.
    A. at B. for C. on D. in
23. — Must ! stay here with you?
    — No, you _________. Just do your own business.
    A. mustn't B. needn't C. can't D. may not
24. — _________ do you want to be when you grow up?
    — A teacher. Because I love children very much.
    A. What B. Why C. How D. When
25. — Daming is going to have a good rest when he _________ the exam.
    — So is Lingling.
    A. will finish B. finishes C. finished D. is finishing
26. — What were you doing at eight yesterday morning?
    — I _________ morn with the housework.
    A. helped B. will help C. am helping D. was helping
27. I'm not only growing older and taller, but also _________ than before.
    A. clever B. cleverer C. cleverest D. the cleverest
28. — Tom, you look sad today.
    — Yeah, I have made _________ mistakes in the exam.
    A. few B. a few C. little D. a little
29. — Is your father at home?
    — No. He _________ to Shanghai on business.
    A. goes B. went C. has been D. has gone
30. — John, why do you come to Beijing?
    — I come here _________ a good job.
    A. looking for B. look for C. to look for D. looked for
31. — Morn, you are a wonderful cook. The food tastes really _________.
    — You have a sweet voice, dear.
    A. good B. well C. bad D. badly
32. Excuse me, could you tell me __________?
    A. how I can get to Beijing Zoo B. how can I get to Beijing Zoo
    C. where is Beijing Zoo  D. where Beijing Zoo was
33. — Mrs. Zhang, your daughter is excellent. She is beautiful both inside and outside.
    — __________
    A. Not at all B. All right C. Thank you D. You're welcome
3d. The whole China __________ to tears by Cairen Danzhou (才仁旦舟), the youngest volunteer And hero in Yushu, Qinghai Province.
    A. move B. moves C. is moving D. is moved
35. — Dad, I'm afraid that I can't do it.
    — Take it easy, dear. You'll never know it __________ you try.
    A. after B. since C. when D. until
五、完形填空(共12分,每小题1分)
    阅读短文,掌握其大意,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择最佳选项。
    Five years ago, Chet Szuber received the heart of his youngest child, Patti, who had been killed in a car accident. Now, with each passing day, he celebrates her spirit.
    Szuber had to   36   his job because of his heart disease. In 1990, Szuber was put on the waiting list for a heart transplant (移植), which seemed to offer his last hope to live. But as years went by and no heart came his   37   , he got to a point where he could   38   move around during the day. "I had kind of given up," he says.
    Early on Aug. 18, 1994, Patti, then 22, was thrown from the car on the mountain road. 39   the Szubers got to the hospital, she was there with no hope of staying alive. Her family remembered that she had once mentioned that she had filled out an organ-donor card (器官捐赠卡), so they gave the hospital the go-ahead to do whatever was   40   to get her organs to needy recipients (people who receive the organs). On Aug. 21, Szuber was informed that Patti was brain dead and suggested that he could get his daughter's heart. Szuber   41   , "I wasn't sure I could stand every heartbeat making me remember Patti. " Finally, his wife asked him to accept. 42   of Patti's organs were given to other recipients, and within 24 hours her heart was beating in Szuber. Since then he has tried to honor her memory as best he can by speaking for organ donation. Every year he gives a dozen   43   around the country, raising awareness (意识) of the need for organ donors and asking people to sign up.
    44   most other recipients, Szuber has never celebrated the "second birthday". "It's hard to celebrate a life and death   45   ," says his wife, "so we just kind of forgot about it. " But those who have received Patti's organs cannot forget. Thanks to Patti's organs, they now live a normal life,   46   the problems they ever had. It is a feeling Chet Szuber knows well, but always with that heartbreak. " It's such a bittersweet situation. I certainly   47   the good
health," he says, "but I sure do miss that kid. "
36. A. leave B. lose C. take D. change
37. A. list B. hope C. way D. chance
38. A. hardly B. slowly C. only D. nearly
39. A. By the time B. As soon as C. Not until D. Shortly before
40. A. useful B. necessary C. hopeful D. possible
41. A. answered B. nodded C. worried D. refused
42. A. All B. Both C. Some D. Any
43. A. cards B. lessons C. speeches D. programs
44. A. For B. Unlike C. With D. Besides
45. A. in this way   B. as usual C. now and then D. at the same time
46. A. tired of B. free of C. afraid of D. careful of
47. A. require B. enjoy C. treasure D. appreciate
阅读理解(共44分)
六、阅读选择最佳选项(共26分,每小题2分)
    阅读四篇短文,根据短文内容,从各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择最佳选项。
A
    Good preparation means that you will learn more and do better in the test.
1. Think about what you need to know
    What will be in the test? Make a list. How well do you know each area? Which area do you need to review most?
2. Choose the right place
    Make yourself comfortable! Some people work best alone, some people work best with other people. Some people prefer silence, other people like music playing. Experiment!
3. Review in different ways
    You can prepare yourself in different ways and you can help yourself to remember in different ways. Here are some ideas. Experiment!
    ? Learn things ' by heart'.
    ? Read it aloud.
    ? Read and then write it in your own words.
    ? Tell someone else about what you have to read.
    ? Test yourself (see 4 ).
    ? Read it aloud on to a cassette (录音带) and then listen to it.
4. Test yourself
    Don't be surprised in the examination — test yourself first. Use the Help Yourself List to make some exercises for yourself. You can also ask someone else to test you.
48. Good preparation means that you will __________ in the test.
    A. learn more and do better   B. know each area well
    C. make some exercises    D. learn things by heart
49. There are __________ different ways for you to review.
    A. 5    B. 6    C. 7    D. 8
50. From the picture, we know the man is __________.
    A. working with others     B. writing a letter
    C. reviewing lessons     D. dancing to the music
51. The best title for this passage is __________.
    A. Have a Good Time     B. Choose the Right Place
    C. Think about Yourself     D. Prepare for Tests
B
    It was a sunny winter day. I had gone down the tower when a blind man came toward me. He kept close to the wall, touching it lightly with his arm. I stood still and looked at him walking toward the tower.
    "What does a blind man want to climb up the tower for?" I wondered, "Not the view (景色) certainly, perhaps he wants to jump. " Thinking of this terrible reason, I thought I should follow him.
    He went up slowly and stopped from time to time. I followed him a few steps behind. When he got to the first corner of the bell tower, I came close to him. "Excuse me," I said as politely as I could, "but I wonder why you came up. "
    "You'd never guess. " he said.
    "Not the view or the fresh air on this winter day?"
    "No. " he said.
    "Tell me, then. "
    He smiled, &quoterhaps climbing up the tower. You have noticed — and yet, not being blind, perhaps you won't — how the sun shines into the tower through the windows here and there, so that one can feel the cool steps suddenly become quite warm, even in winter. But behind the wall there is shade (阴影). There is no place so good as this for feeling the difference between light and darkness. Though I'm blind, I also want to feel the happiness brought by the sunlight. In fact, it isn't my first time to be here. " He said and seemed as pleased as a child.
    I had never thought that even a blind man could have his way to enjoy the beautiful life. But we often paid no attention to its value because we never lost it.
    We went down the tower together and I left him. From then on, I began to treasure what life has given me.
52. The writer met the blind man on
    A. a sunny winter day   B. a rainy winter day
    C. a sunny summer day  D. a rainy summer day
53. The writer th0ught the blind man wanted to
    A. see the view  B. breathe the fresh air
    C. warm himself  D. jump off the tower
54. What did the writer learn from the blind man?
    A. To take exercise.  B. To feel happiness.
    C. To enjoy sunlight.  D. To treasure life.

C
    The Green Magic Tree House, in India, is the perfect hotel for anybody who likes adventure. Guests must drive for miles through the jungle to find it in the middle of tea and coffee plantation (种植园).
    There are two tree houses to choose from, one 30 metres and the other 35 metres above the ground. Both houses have two floors. The bedrooms are above the living area and there are bathrooms and showers. You can get up to rooms and move between floors by using ladders (梯子). You can go from one tree house to the other on a rope bridge. The houses sometimes move about in the wind but the views are fantastic.
    Guests can enjoy moving through the jungle, climbing in the mountains, and watching wildlife. There are many unusual plants, birds, and insects in the area.
    The Ice Hotel is in Jukkasjarvi, a village in Sweden 200 kilometres north of the Arctic Circle. Every winter, a team of architects, designers and snow builders build the hotel. This year there are 80 rooms.
    Everything is made of ice. The walls, the floors, the ceilings, and even the furniture are made of ice. The beds are made of ice, too, but guests sleep on warm deer skins. Outside it can be -37℃, so inside it feels quite comfortable. The hotel has a bar, where guests can drink vodka from glasses made of ice. It's very popular — because there isn't much else to do.
    To spend a night at Jules Underwater Lodge in Florida, guests need to scuba dive (潜水) seven metres under the sea. They enter a small house through a door at the bottom of the building. Inside, the kitchen is stored with food and there is a fridge and a microwave oven. There is a hot shower and comfortable beds and lots of books, DVDs and video games. Most guests, however, spend their time at one of the large windows watching different fishes swimming by.
55. The writer tells us three ___________ hotels.
    A. natural    B. unusual    C. green    D. movable
56. According to the passage we can infer that the Ice Hotel ___________.
    A. disappears in August  B. is totally made of ice
    C. organizes lots of activities   D. is enlarged every year
57. Which of the following statements is True?
    A. The bar in the ice hotel is famous for vodka.
    B. Animals are watched through the hotels' windows.
    C. Guests can live underwater for several days.
    D. The tree houses are of the same height.
D
    At the University of California, my students and I studied more than 2,000 years of self-change methods and also reviewed the scientific research works on that. Among all the methods, three should be specially mentioned: they're useful, simple and easy to learn. What's more, people who have made successful changes in their lives often depended on one or more of these methods.
    To get yourself started in a new direction, try the Three M's:
    Modify Your Environment. People who have never tried this are surprised by the large result it often had. One of my students got herself bicycling every day simply by putting her bicycle in her doorway before she left for schools. When she returned home, that was the first thing she saw, and that's all she needed to start cycling away.
    The power of rearranging (重新布置) one's space has been well shown in studies since it was first reported in the 1960s. Professor Israel Goldiamond taught this method to patients with different personal problems. For example, a young woman who had difficulty studying made great improvement when she got a better desk lamp and moved her desk away from her bed. To change yourself, change your world.
    Monitor Your Behavior. I've been reading research studies on self-monitoring for 20 years, and I've tried some myself. To be honest, I still don't fully understand why this method works, but it does, and surprisingly well for most people. The fact is, if you monitor what you do, you'll probably do better.
    Weigh yourself often and you may well start to lose weight. Keep a record of what you eat and you'll probably start eating more wisely.
    Use tiny objects, If you say "you know" too much, take a golf counter, and push down the counter whenever you catch yourself saying "you know". I'll be sure you say it less often in just a few days. Or you can put a small piece of paper in your pocket each time you say "you know". The result is the same: you become more sensible about what you're doing, and that makes you do better.
    Make Promises. When you make a promise to another person, you've arranged for a reward(叛党) if you keep it and a punishment ff you don't. It puts some pressure (压力) on you, and that's often just what you need,
    For example, if you want to exercise more, arrange to do it with a friend. If you don't, your friend will get angry, and that may be just the ticket to keeping you on time.
58. What does the underlined word "Modify" mean?
    A. Protect.     B. Improve.      C. Create.      D. Arrange.
59. What is the writer's purpose?
    A. To tell the importance of self-change.
    B. To present some successful changes.
    C. To show the study results of self-change methods.
    D. To encourage people to change their bad habits.
60. Based on the passage, which can help you stop playing computer games too often?
    A. Study hard and give away your computer.
    B. Keep a record of what you've achieved.
    C. List the hours spent on computer games.
    D. Talk with your friends about your pressure.
七、阅读短文还原句子(共8分,每小题2分)
    阅读短文,从下列所给的五个句子中,选四句还原到短文中,使短文意思通顺、结构完整。
    A. However, there are four kinds of friends that everyone should have.
  B. And they are kind enough to let you borrow anything you want.
  C. So, treat them well and you'll have a happy life.
  D. Another kind of friend is the fun friend.
  E. Making friends is very easy.
    There are many kinds of friends in the world. 61   
    First, there is the school or work friend. This is the person who helps you get through the school or work day. But you never really go out with them outside these places. However, they are important in your life as you will spend a lot of time with them.
    62   You can't really discuss anything important with them. But if you are feeling sad, they're great to go out with because they can cheer you up and make you forget all your troubles.
    The next kind of friend is really unusual and having one makes you very lucky. They are really kind so they pay for you every time you go out. They usually have many of the things you can't afford to buy. 63
    Finally, there is the best friend. This is the person who knows you inside out. The person you would have no problem spending the whole day with.
    Friends are the most important thing in your life. 64
61. ___________ 62. ____________ 63. ____________ 64. ______________
八、阅读短文回答问题(共10分,每小题2分)
    阅读短文,根据短文内容回答问题。
    Jolanda Maas, a leader of a research at the Nivel Institute in Utrecht, has reported the result of the study in the magazine BiolMed Central Public Health. It says that people who live closest to green areas in the countryside walk and cycle less often for shorter time than other people.
    "We found that there was either no relationship or only a small one between green space and physical activity," said Maas. &quoteople with more green space walk and cycle less often in their spare time. "
    People with 20% of green space walked around 250 minutes each week during their spare time compared to 180 minutes for those with 80% of green space.
    "This may be because people in the countryside need to use their cars more to get to places such as shops, schools and the doctor's office. " Maas said.
    Living near green space also makes no difference in whether people met NHR (全民健身标准) to get 30 minutes of exercise daily, according to a survey (调查) of 5,000 people across the Netherlands (荷兰) .
    "The study shows when you just look at how much green space people have, it is not true people are just more physically active," Maas said. "This study shows you don't really need green space."
65. Is Jolanda Maas the leader of the research?
70.考试前听点轻音乐对你有好处。
__________________________________ you to listen to light music before the exam.
71.劳驾,请递给我词典好吗?
Excuse me, _______________________________________ pass me the dictionary?
72.上海世博会和北京奥运会一样受欢迎。
Shanghai EXPO 2010 is _________________________ Beijing Olympic Games 2008.
73.他知识越渊博,就对学习越感兴趣。
__________________________________________________________ in learning.
74.我觉得现在不是完全依赖电脑的时候,因此还是有必要把字写好。
_______________________________________________to be good at handwriting.
十、文段表达(共15分)
75.根据中文提示和英文书信内容,写一封意思连贯、符合逻辑、不少于60词的回信。
请不要写出你的校名和姓名。开头结尾已给出,其字数不计入所完成的回信内。
    我校英语校刊收到初一新生的几封来信。请选择一封来信,针对他(她)的问题,谈谈你的看法,并结合你的经历,给出可行的建议。
    I just entered middle school. It is very different from primary school. Everything is new. My classmates are from different schools. I'm a little shy, and I don't know how to get on with them. What should I do?
    From Lily
    We've got more subjects than primary school. I'm interested in Biology. But I find math too difficult. I can't follow the teacher in class. So it takes me a long time to finish my schoolwork. I am under pressure.
    From Teddy
    Life in middle school is so colorful! So many activities to do, such as theatre club, sports team, singing group, dancing club... I like them all. But my mum always says, "Study first, interest second. " I'd like to borrow some advice from you.
    From Bob

Dear __________ ,
    I have read your letter. ______________________________________________
Yours truly,
Tony
请不要在本页做答。
将回信写在另附的答题纸上,不用抄写开头和结尾。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2011-5-10 11:41:00 | 只看该作者

(2011年中考英语一模考试试题)的答案

本站试卷,无需注册,在下面的附件中,选择右键,目标另存为,保存在你的电脑或桌面上解压缩即可!
(2011年中考英语一模考试试题)的答案8.rar (525.8 KB, 下载次数: 5294)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 06:54

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表