查看: 20142|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

用过去时态描写假日或周末的英语作文短文英语日记

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-5-23 13:31:12 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
用过去时态描写假日或周末的英语作文短文英语日记
1、Jenny had a busy weekend . Last Saturday morning, she did her homework and practiced speaking English at home . She watched TV and played tennis on Saturday afternoon. That night, she went to the movies. On Sunday morning , she cleaned her room and went to the beach. . On Sunday afternoon, she visited her friends and went shopping .She had a party last night.
What a busy but happy weekend she had!
2、Thursday, August 1st (注意日记的时间格式,星期—月份—日期)
Today I went to the Palace Museum. It was cool. Then I went to the Great Wall . It was fantastic. There were many people there. In the afternon, I visited Tian’an Men Square. There were many beautiful flowers .It was really great. I went to a Beijing Hutung. It was really fun.
I enjoyed myself very much.

3、Last summer I went to the beach . My vacation was pretty good . I went there by
bus and my bus trip was relaxing . The beach was very beautiful . It was sunny, cool and humid .the people were friendly and the food was delicious .

I enjoyed my vacation very much and I hope to go there again .

4、We went to a summer camp today. The weather was great. The mountains were really beautiful. We had great fun singing and dancing there. We had a lot of food and drinks with us. So we had a big lunch. I ate two hamburgers and some orange juice . my friends all enjoyed their lunch very much. It was so nice eating in the open air(在户外)。I was really tired but I had a good time.
5、Last weekend Tony was busy but happy. He did a lot of housework.. He cleaned the room and washed the clothes. Because his mother had to work last Saturday. He did most of the housework for her. His sister had to study for the geography test. They were really busy.

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
发表于 2013-12-19 06:59:08 | 只看该作者
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-8 16:04