只需一步,快速开始

查看: 11172|回复: 5
打印 上一主题 下一主题

2012年新课标卷全国卷1高考英语模拟试题及试卷答案

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-6-3 00:23:42 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
包括 河南、吉林、黑龙江、山西、新疆、宁夏回族自治区、河北、内蒙古的高考考生用此卷 这是 豫、吉、黑、晋、疆、宁、冀、滇、蒙 地区的全国卷的模拟试题 包括 河南、吉林、黑龙江、山西、新疆、宁夏回族自治区、河北、内蒙古的高考考生用此卷
     本站所有试卷下载均无需注册,下载方法:点击下面的附件,选择右键,目标另存为,保存在你的电脑或桌面上解压缩即可!

2012年新课标卷全国卷1高考英语模拟试题及试卷答案.rar (45.44 KB, 下载次数: 6108)
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-3 00:23:53 | 只看该作者
2012届新课标高考押题卷
2012年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试(新课标卷)
英 语  
本试卷分第一卷(选择题)和第二卷(非选择题)两部分。考试结束后,将本试卷和答题卡一并交回。
第I卷
注意事项:
1.        答第一卷前,考生务必将自己的姓名、准考证号填写在本试卷和答题卡相对应的位置上。
2.        选出每小题答案后,用铅笔把答题卡上对于题目的答案标号涂黑。如需改动,用橡皮擦干净后,再选涂其他答案标号。不能答在本试卷上,否则无效。
第一部分 听力(共两节,满分30分略)
第二部分 英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)
第一节         单选填空(共15 小题,每小题1分,满分15分)
从A、B、C、D、四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。(原创或改编)
21.  — Thank you very much for helping me when I was in trouble.
        — _____.  
A. Don't mention it         B. With pleasure        C. That's right           D. You said it
22. It is acknowledged that ___ shortest distance between persons is ___ sincere smile..
A.  A; the       B. The; /             C. A ; /            D. The ; a
23. He hasn’t got any hobbies---_______ you call watching TV a hobby.
A. If         B. Unless      C. When       D. Since
24.---Why did you give up the job in Australia?
----Because I don’t want to stay far away from my family. You know, my family means ______ to me.
A. everything     B. nothing      C. anything     D. something
25. --- Why was Jackson searching shop after shop for a sweater?  
---Oh, he was very __________ about his clothes.   
A. particular       B. special        C curious        D. unusual   
26. Mr. Smith gave the attendants a wonderful lecture ______ the company in the international conference.
A. in the place of              B.        owing to         C. on behalf of     D. standing for
讲。
27. --- Have you told Joan the bad news that her grandfather fell off the bike and hurt seriously?
  --- Yes. I told her ________I saw her this afternoon.
A. while     B. the moment     C. until     D. suddenly
28. (原创)—Your colleague's spoken English is quite good, Amy.
— No wonder, as she              in the USA for two years.                  
A.worked        B. has been working        C.had worked        D. has worked
29. He had a wonderful childhood, ________ with his mother to all corners of the world.
A. travel    B. to travel   C. travelled    D. travelling
30. Bob likes the camera very much because it can be _______ to take pictures in cloudy or sunny conditions.  
A. adapted    B. admitted    C. adopted    D. adjusted
31. --- We expected you yesterday.
   --- I'm sorry, I        you to say that I couldn't be here until today.(原创)
        A.must have called                    B.would be calling
        C.could have been calling              D.should have called
32. Clean water and fresh air are essential for our daily life, _______ we can’t live.
A. by which                                B. without which                C. that                        D. on which
33. When the audience heard the alarm, they all hurried to        they thought was an emergency exit door.
        A.what            B.which            C.where               D.who
34. Don’t try to persuade your boss;he won’t have the     of employing me-a flesh student.(原创)
          A.intention            B.attention            C.sense         D.attraction
35.----Tom, you’ve got an A in the final English exam. Congratulations!
  ----Thanks. But I never thought the result came out so fast. The papers ______ when I left the teacher’s office just now.
A. had been marked    B. were still being marked    C. are still marking    D. had been marking
第二节 完形填空(共20小题:每小题1.5分,满分30分)      阅读下面的短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
完形填空(1)原创 A very special teacher in a high school had a husband who died suddenly of a heart attack. About a week after his death ,she 36______ some of her thoughts with a classroom of students. with a 37_______ look on her face, she 38_______ and said, "39_______class is over, I would like to share with all of you a thought which I feel is very 40_______. Each of us is put here on earth to learn ,share, love ,appreciate and give of ourselves…and none of us knows 41_______ this fantastic experience will 42______. It can be 43______ at any moment. Perhaps this is a 44______ that we must 45_______ the most out of every single day."
Her eyes beginning to water, she went on "So I would like you all to make me a 46_______…from now on ,on your way to school ,or on your way home, find something 47______to notice. "For, although it may sound 48_______to some people, these things are the 'stuff' of life. The little things we are put here on earth to enjoy. The things we often take for granted. We must make it important to49______ them, for at any time…it can all be taken away."
The class was completely quiet. We all 50______ our books and filed(排成一行行走) out of the room 51_______. That afternoon, I noticed more things on my way home from school than I had that whole semester.52________, I think of that teacher and remember what an 53_______ she made on all us , and I try to54_________ all of those things sometimes we all 55_______.
36. A.speak  B.share  C.explain  D. express
37.A gentle  B happy  C.surprised   D. lively
38.A.stood  B.cried  C.laughed D.paused
39.A.after  B. when  C.before  D.as
40.A. fasinating  B. useful  C. important  D. necessary
41.A. why  B. when  C. where  D. while
42. A.begin  B.change  C. appear  D.end
43. A. made up  B. run out  C.passed away  D. taken away
44. A.card  B.notice  C. sign  D. track
45. A.make  B. take C. leave  D.get
46. A. surprise  B.promise  C. noise  D. face
47. A.beautiful B.different   C.magnificant  D.meaningful
48. A. nice  B.silly  C. great  D.pessimistic
49. A.notice  B.watch   C. care  D.appreciate
50. A. put up  B.picked up C. rose up  D. stood up
51. A. quickly  B.nosily  C. happily  D.silently
52. A.Every once in a while   B.More often than not C. At last  D.Frequently
53. A.pressure  B.inflence C.impression D.mark
54. A.forget   B. appreciate  C.realize   D.imagine
55. A. overlook  B.cherish  C.mention   D.discover  
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-3 00:23:59 | 只看该作者

完形填空(2)原创
 Years ago a farmer owned land along the Atlantic seacoast. He constantly advertised for 36.________ hands. Most people were reluctant(不情愿) to work on 37._______ along the Atlantic. They dreaded the awful 38.________that raged across the Atlantic, wreaking havoc(浩劫,灾难) on the buildings and crops. As the farmer 39.________ applicants for the job, he 40._________ a steady stream of refusals.
  41._________, a short, thin man, well past middle age, approached the farmer. “Are you a good farmhand?” the farmer asked him.
  “Well, I can 42._________ when the wind blows,” answered the 43.________ man.
  Although 44._________ by this answer, the farmer, desperate(不顾一切的) for 45.________, hired him. The man worked well around the farm, 46.________ from dawn to dusk, and the farmer felt satisfied with the man's work.
  Then one night the wind howled loudly in from offshore. 47._________ out of bed, the farmer grabbed(抓起) a lantern and 48.________ next door to the hired hand's sleeping quarters. He 49.________ the little man and yelled, “Get up! A storm is coming! Tie things down before they blow away!”
  The little man 50________ in bed and said 51.________, “No sir. I told you, I can sleep when the wind blows.”
  Enraged by the response, the farmer was tempted to 52.________ him on the spot. Instead, he hurried outside to prepare for the storm. To his 53.________, he discovered that all of the haystacks(干草垛) had been covered with tarpaulins(油布). The cows were in the barn, the chickens were in the coops(鸡笼), and the doors were barred. The shutters were tightly secured. Everything was tied down. Nothing could blow away.
  The farmer then understood what his hired hand 54.__________, so he returned to his bed to also sleep 55.________ the wind blew.
36.A.hired            B.applied  C.took        D.got
37.A.field            B.garden   C.farm        D.park
38.A.winds           B.storms   C.huricane     D.flood
39.A.interviewed      B.trained   C.saw         D.visited  
40.A.accepted        B.received   C.refused      D.offered
41.A.Surprisingly     B.Luckily     C.Obviously    D.Finally
42.A.work        B.do       C.sleep       D.help   
43.A.strong       B.young     C.little      D.kind
44.A.pleased     B.satisfied     C.surprised    D.puzzled
450.A.help        B.pleasure     C.man        D.work
46.A.happy       B.sad         C.tired        D.busy
47.A.Coming      B.Leaving     C.Jumping     D.Going
48.A.ran          B.rushed      C.went        D.moved
49.A.beat         B.shook       C.shouted      D.stroke
505.A.put on        B.rolled over   C.got up       D.sat       
51.A.firmly        B.happily      C.delightly    D.angrily
52.A.kill          B.instruct      C.fire         D.inform
53.A.surprise       B.joy         C.regret       D.sadness
54.A.expected      B.prepared     C.offered      D.meant
55.A.when        B.as           C.after        D.while
第三部分 阅读理解(共两节,满分40分)
第一节(共15小题:每小题2分,满分30分)
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
更多免费资源下载绿色圃中小学教育网http://www.lspjy.com 课件|教案|试卷|无需注册
A(原创)
In a cold winter, a couple had to move out from the luxury villa because of bankruptcy. The husband worked day and night to support the family but with no care of his wife. So she thought, “he doesn't love me anymore, he just cares his business...not me”.
One day, she began to take a bath, he stopped her at the door, "Let me take it first, OK?" "Why not let me shower first," she asked. "I was tired, sweetie, you take it later, OK?" She was totally depressed.
On a morose day, she found nothing to do and turned on his computer, a few words blurred her eyes...it was his diary:
Today, I was quite sad, she asked me why I was always taking the bath first, and I said to her, I was exhausted. She was unhappy, in her mind, I treated her not as well as usual, but how can I do? I wasn’t as rich as before! We moved to the small apartment, there was only a shower in such a freezing winter. But I found that if one person took the shower first, the room could get a litter warm, so every time I rushed to the bathroom first. I was thinking that, when she took the shower, the room would get warmer, at least1℃,2℃or 3℃
Now I can't give her comfortable life, bring her the luxury restaurant, buy expensive dresses for her, but at least, I can give her 1℃love.
(   )56. Why was the husband always taking the bath first?
A.        Because he was tired from work.
B.        Because he didn’t love her anymore.
C.        Because he wanted to get the bathroom warmer.
D.        Because he treated his wife not as well as usual.
(   )57. What does the underlined word “bankruptcy” in the first paragraph probably mean?
A.        crash
B.        moving
C.        diseases
D.        failure
(   ) 58. The best title of the passage may be ______.
A.        A trouble
B.        1℃love
C.        Husband and wife
D.        A romantic love story
B(原创)
One kind of female butterfly mates only once in its life -- and then closes its wings to avoid "harassment" when pursued by persistent and unwanted males, a Japanese researcher said.
Observations of the Small Copper Butterfly, a colourful orange and black butterfly, showed that some females closed their wings when males flew by, but only when they were males of their own species, said Jun-Ya Ide, an associate professor at Kurume Institute of Technology in Fukuoka, western Japan.
"When we looked into why, the males were courting the females. They do this very stubbornly, so the females sometimes try to get away -- or prefer to stay unobserved," he added.
Ide and his colleagues brought a model of a male butterfly near the females to test their reactions and found that young females that had yet to mate kept their wings open, but those that had already mated closed them.
Not only can the persistent attentions of unwanted suitors harm the delicate females, fleeing from them -- with the male often in pursuit -- uses up strength and can even shorten their lives, he added.
"Closing their wings makes them less visible, helping them avoid communication with their own species. We figured they were trying to avoid harassment by males," Ide said.
59.What does the word “harassment”mean in the paragraph?
A.sexual invasion   B.embarassment  C.attack  D.threat
60.Why some some females closed their wings when males flew by?
A.because the female butterfly mates only once in its life.
B. because they close their wings to avoid "harassment" when pursued by persistent and unwanted males.
C. because they don’t like the male butterfly at all.
D. because they are afraid of the male butterfly.
61.According the the passage, which is correct?
A.The females closed their wings when males flew by.
B.The female butterfly mates only once in its life.
C. Only the model of a male butterfly can make the young female butterflies to keep their wings open.
D. Not only can the persistent attentions of wanted suitors harm the delicate females, fleeing from them -- with the male often in pursuit -- uses up strength and can even shorten their lives.
C ( 原创, 文章选自中国日报)
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-3 00:24:03 | 只看该作者

2011 Top Education News
"Tiger Mother" became well known both in the US and China after the publication of the Battle Hymn of the Tiger Mother by Amy Chua, a professor of Yale University and a Chinese immigrant mother. In the book, Chua describes how she educates her two daughters in a strict "typical Chinese" way.
        The South University of Science and Technology of China (SUSTC), became "China's first independent university"-the only university to recruit students through its independent exam rather than the National College Entrance Exam adopted by almost all public universities in China.

Wuhan schoolboy Huang Yibo, 13,known as the deputy chief of all Wuhan's young pioneers, became an overnight sensation after blogging about watching prime time news on China's  Central Television since he was two years old and reading People's Daily since the age of seven because his father asked him to do so.
        The First Experimental Elementary School of Weiyang district in Xi'an, Shaanxi province, hit the headlines for requiring students with a poor performance to wear a green scarf, distinguishing them from the good performance of the red scarf, a symbol  for  the Young Pioneer organization.

Dong Fan, a professor from Beijing Normal University, the director of the university’s real estate research center, refused to see any of his students who do not possess 40 million yuan by the time they are 40. Dong said people who had received high-level education should be ashamed if they do not live a wealthy life.

The No 4 classroom building on the campus of Tsinghua University, one of China's elite colleges, took on the name of a popular clothing company, the Hong Kong-based Jeanswest Clothing in May. A golden-colored plate bearing the name of the company was affixed on to the wall of the teaching building.

62. How many pieces of the news above have something to do with family education?
A. 2          B. 3          C. 4         D.5
63. Which of the following statements is True according to the news above?
A. “Tiger Mother” is famous for her book about how she educates her two daughters.
B.  Students caring about environmental protection will wear a green scarf.
C.  Tsinghua University became "China's first independent university".
D.  Huang Yibo began to read People's Daily at the age of two.
64. We can infer from the news about Dong Fan that _______.
A. he works hard                   B. he spares no efforts to help his students
C.he tends to measure success by money     D. he is a professor of Yale University
65. All the six pieces of news above deal with the subject of ______.
A. schools     B. parents      C. students     D. education
D(文章选自Voice of American Special English,题目原创)
Half of the world’s population is affected by Asian monsoons(季风), but monsoons are difficult to predict. American researchers have put together a 700-year record of the rainy seasons, which is expected to provide guidance for experts making weather predictions.
Every year, moist (潮湿的)air masses,known as monsoon,produce large amounts of rainfall in India, East Asia, Northern Australia and East Africa. All this wet air is pulled in by a high pressure area over the Indian Ocean and a low pressure area to the south.
According to Edward Cook , a weather expert at Columbia University in New York., the complex nature of the climate systems across Asia makes monsoons hard to predict. In addition, climate records for the area are too recent and not detailed enough to be of much use. Therefore, he and a team of researchers spent more than fifteen years traveling across Asia, looking for trees old enough to provide long-term records. They measured the rings, or circles, inside thousands of ancient trees in more than 300 places.
Rainfall has a direct link to the growth and width of rings on some kinds of trees. The researchers developed a document they are calling a Monsoon Asia Drought Atlas. It shows the effect of monsoons over seven centuries, beginning in the 1300s.
Professor Cook says the tree-ring records show periods of wet and dry weather. “If the monsoon basically fails or is a very weak one, the trees affected by monsoons at that location might put on a very narrow ring. But if the monsoon is very strong, the trees affected by that monsoon might put on a wide ring for that year. So, the wide and narrow ring widths of the chronology that we developed in Asia provide us with a measure of monsoon variability.” With all this information, researchers say they can begin to improve computer climate models for predicting the behavior of monsoons.
“There has been widespread famine and starvation and human dying in the past in large droughts. And on the other hand, if the monsoon is particularly heavy, it can cause extensive flooding.” said Eugene Wahl, a scientist with America’s National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration. “So, to get a sense of what the regional moisture patterns have been, dryness and wetness over such a long period of time in great detail, I would call it a kind of victory for climate science.”
66.What’sthe passage mainly about?
A. The effects of Asian monsoons.            B. The necessity of weather forecast.
C. The achievements of Edward cook.         D. A breakthrough in monsoon prediction.
67. It is difficult for experts to predict Asian monsoons because_________
A. it is hard to keep long-term climate records.  B. they are formed under complex climate systems.
C. they influence many nations.              D. there is heavy rainfall in Asia.
68. What can be inferred from the passage?
A. Long and details climate records can offer useful information for monsoon research.
B. The Monsoon Asia Drought Atlas has a monsoon record for about 1,300 years.
C. The trees affected by monsoon grow fast if the monsoon is weak.
D. The rainfall might be low although the monsoon is strong in monsoon-affected areas.
69. What do we know about the research according to Eugene Wahl?
A. It is a great achievement in climate science.
B. It should include information about human life in the past.
C. It has analysed moisture models world wide,
D. It will help people prevent droughts and floods.
70. Which of the following best describes the tone of this passage?
A. Matter-of –fact    B. Pessimistic    C. Humorous    D. Friendly.
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-3 00:24:09 | 只看该作者

第二节(共5小题:每小题2分,满分10分)
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,选项中有两项为多余选项。
Choose friends who make you feel happy!
Not long ago, I opened an e-mail from Jennifer, a lady I knew through business in Guelph, Ontario, Canada, “I have been seeing how I feel after interacting with different people and thinking who I feel good about,   71  ”
Then she invited me and eleven other women to a “Movie Night” to be held every six weeks at her house. She promised we were sure to enjoy a good time.   72  She made it clear in her invitation that there was no pressure to show up to all or any movie nights. Wonderful!   73  I gratefully accepted her kind invitation.
  74  Although all the women were eager to participate, some said they didn’t see themselves as optimistic people. “I told them they didn’t have to be cheerful around me all the time. I invited them because they made me feel happy,” she says.
  75  In a US study, researchers measured the happiness of 4739 people at regular interval over 20 years. The study found that a person’s happiness depends on the happiness of people they connect with. Amazingly it also found that a person’s happiness spreads not only between direct friends, but also among friends of your friends’ friends!
        A.She is one of my good friends.
        B.Research shows such gatherings make sense.
        C.Later she had some puzzled reactions to her invitation.
        D.And you are on my list.
        E.We would chat, eat and watch feel-good movies.
        F.I e-mailed her back immediately.
        G.She was not satisfied with the women.
第II卷
注意:将答案写在答题卡上,写在本试卷上无效。
第四部分 写作(共两节,满分35分)
第一节 短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处,每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。
删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。
修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
注意:1.每处错误及其修改均限一词。
2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
短文改错(原创)文章来源【东北三校2012年高三第二次联合模拟英语试题作文答案】
Dear John,
I am extremely sorry to tell you that I am unable to go to your party on this Sunday. It is very kind for you to invite me to your house and I really look forward to going to your party and share
your happy experience abroad. Many to my regret, I will be absent from your party owing to the fact that the College Entrance Exam is just around corner, for which I am now really busy preparing.
What’s more, I have caught a bad cold lately and I was really not myself.
Anyway, we will have many more chances to get together. Shall we make it after the Exam?
I am true sorry. I hope you will forgive me and receive my sincere apologies. I look forward to your reply.
                                                                                                                         Yours truly,
                                                                                                                           Li Hua
第二节 书面表达(满分25分)
(原创)【预测试题1】
请根据下面的图片,写一篇短文,内容包括:
        1.描述漫画内容;
        2.说出其中的寓意;
        3.发表你的观点。
        注意:
        1.可适当增添内容,使文章层次分明,行文连贯。
        2.字数120左右。
        3.开头语已为你写好【不计入总字数】

原创【预测试题2】
最近许多网民就网上祭奠一事展开了激烈的讨论,请你就其两种不同的观点写一篇英语短文。
赞成者认为        反对者认为
1.        祭奠者放置的贡品腐烂后污染环境;
2.        祭奠者烧纸钱易引起火灾;
3.        车辆拥挤易造成交通堵塞;
4.        网上祭奠即低碳环保又能寄托对逝者的哀思;        1.        清明祭祖是中国的传统文化不能以网上祭奠的方式来取代;
2.        清明节也是活着的人聚会的日子;
3.        全家人在祭祖的同时还是春游踏青的日子;
4.        如果实行网上祭奠的话,还要墓地干什么?

注意:1、字数120---150左右;
      2、可适当增加细节,以使上下文连贯.

回复

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-3 00:24:13 | 只看该作者

【答案与解析】
21.A考查交际用语。句意:---非常感谢你在我困难的时候帮助我。---不客气。
22.D考查冠词的用法。第一空特指“最短的距离”;第二空泛指“一个微笑”。
23.B考查状语从句的连接词。句意:除非你称看电视也是一种爱好。
24.A考查代词的用法。句意:我的家庭意味着一切。
25.A考查形容词词义辨析。此处be particular about意为:对。。。挑剔。
26.C考查介词短语。句意:史密斯先生代表公司在国际会议上给与会者做了一场精彩的演
27.B考查状语从句的连接词。此处the moment意为:一。。。。就。。。。
28.A考查动词的时态。Amy现在在中国,她在美国工作了2年,是过去的事,故用一般过去时。
29.D考查非谓语动词的用法。此处travelling with his mother to all corners of the world.作伴随状语。
30.D考查动词词义辨析。解题关键:be adjusted to意为:调节,适应。
31.D考查情态动词的用法。此处should+have done表示:应该做的事没做。
32.B考查定语从句的关系词。此处是介词前置的定语从句。
33.A考查名词性从句的连接词。此处they thought为插入语,what作主语。
34.A考查名词词义辨析。句意:他没有雇佣我的倾向。此处intention意为:倾向。
35.B考查动词时态和语态。句意:当我刚才离开老师办公室的时候,试卷正在被批改。
完形填空(1)原创文章取材于大耳英语网站Take Time to Appreciate Beauty(275w)
36---40BADCC   41----45BDDCA    46---50BABAB  51---55DACBA
【答案与解析】
36.B考查动词词义辨析。一个很特别的高中英语老师的丈夫死于突发性心脏病。在他死后大约一周,她便把她的一些所思所想与全班学生分享。
37.A考查形容词的用法。她脸上带着温柔的表情,稍稍停顿了一下,便开始讲话。
38.D考查动词词义辨析。参看详解37.
39.C考查介词词义的用法。在放学前,我想跟你们大家分享一种我认为很重要的想法。
40.C考查形容词的含义。参看详解39.
41.B考查名词性从句的连接词。没有一个人知道这种美好的体验什么时候就会结束了。
42.D考查动词词义。参看详解41.
43.D考查动词短语的含义。它随时都可能被带走。
44.C考查名词词义辨析。也许这预示着我们必须最大限度地利用每一天。
45.A考查动词词义辨析。参看解析44.make the most use of意为:最大限度的利用。
46.B考查名词词义辨析。因此我想让你们每个人答应我。
47.A考查形容词词义。从今以后,在你上学或者放学的路上,要发现一些美丽的事物。
48.B考查形容词词义辨析。因此,尽管对某些人而言,这可能听起来有些傻气。
49.A考查形容词词义。我们要留心它们,这件事必须为我们所重视,因为说不定在什么时候,它就被带走了。
50.B考查动词短语的含义。我们都收拾起课本,整理好,默默地走出教室。
51.D考查副词的含义。参看解析50.
52.A考查固定短语的含义。不时地,我会想到那位老师,回忆起她给我们留下的深刻印象,我便会尽力去欣赏有时我们全都忽略的东西。
53.C考查名词词义辨析。参看解析52.
54.B考查动词词义。我便会尽力去欣赏有时我们全都忽略的东西。
55.A考查动词词义辨析。参看解析54.此处overlook意为:忽视。
完形填空(2)原创
【答案与解析】词数287
很多年前,一个农场主在大西洋沿岸有一块土地,他经常贴广告雇佣人手。可是,很多人都不愿意在大西洋岸边的农场干活,他们害怕大西洋上空剧烈的风暴会破坏房屋和庄稼。所以当这个农场主招工面试时,得到的都是否定的答案……直到一个矮小瘦弱的男人出现……。本文矮小农夫告诉我们一个人生哲理:凡事我们要提前做好准备而不是等到危险和灾难到来后拼命的临时应对。
36.A.根据文义可知,他为农场雇佣帮手。(分词作定语)
37.C.根据文义可知是在农场工作。
38.B.根据后文可知是来自大西洋上的暴风雨。
39.A.因为要招聘帮手所以需面试。
40.B .因为人们都知道大西洋沿岸的可怕的暴风雨,所以农夫得到了一连串的拒绝。
41.D.终于有位瘦小的、远远超过中年的人走到农场主那里。
42.C.当农场主问他,风刮起来的时候,你干什么?帮手给出了出乎意料的回答:睡觉。
43.C.根据前文short、thin可知选little。
44.D.农场主虽然对他的回答很不解,但是还是雇佣了他,因为没有其他的选择。
45.A.根据文义可知农场主急需帮忙。
46.D.有后文的satisfied可知,他从早忙到晚。
47.C.由于暴风雨的到来,农场主迅速从床上跳出来,表示速度之快。
48.B.农场主迅速冲到帮手的住处。Rush表示动作之急促。
49.B.农场主把帮手摇醒。
50.B.帮手在床上滚了一下没起。
51.A.帮手坚定的说:暴风雨来的时候,我说过“睡觉”。
52.C.农场主很气愤,当即宣布解雇他。
53.A.使农场主感到吃惊的是:一切都准备好了。
54.D.这时农场主才明白帮手所说得话的含义。
55.D.由于一切都准备好了,不但帮手在睡觉,自己在外面还在刮风的时也只有睡觉。
阅读理解
A原创文章大耳英语网站。
56.C考查细节理解。根据I found that if one person took the shower first, the room could get a litter warm, so every time I rushed to the bathroom first可知C正确。
57.D考查推测词义。根据“他们从豪华别墅搬出,进入小公寓,证明他们的公司破产失败”。
58.B考查文章的主旨要义。根据文章的整体大意可知,丈夫先洗澡是因为他洗完后水温会升高1度。全文突出了这个思想,故选B。
答案:CDB
B原创文章大耳英语网站。
59.A考查推测词义。根据后文的“when pursued by persistent and unwanted males”可知为:性骚扰。
60.B考查细节理解。根据“then closes its wings to avoid "harassment" when pursued by persistent and unwanted males,”可知。
61.B考查推理判断。对照全文内容只有B的意思和文章内容相符。
答案:ABB
C
更多免费资源下载绿色圃中小学教育网http://www.lspjy.com 课件|教案|试卷|无需注册62.A考查判断推理。根据文意只有“"Tiger Mother"”和“ Wuhan schoolboy Huang Yibo, 13,k”这两则新闻与家庭教育有关。
63.A考查细节理解。根据文章内容可知A正确。
64.C考查判断推理。根据“refused to see any of his students who do not possess 40 million yuan by the time they are 40.”可知C正确。
65.D考查主旨要义。根据文意:这6则消息都与教育有关。
62—65  AACD
D文章选自Voice of American Special English,题目原创
66---70DBAAA
66.D考查主旨要义。文章重点讲述了Edward Cook的科学调查报告的过程及结果,结果表明季风预测有了突破性进展。
67.B考查细节理解。根据the complex nature of the climate systems across Asia makes monsoons hard to predict.可知B正确。
68.A考查判断推理。根据American researchers have put together a 700-year record of the rainy seasons, which is expected to provide guidance for experts making weather predictions.
可推知。
69.A考查细节理解。根据I would call it a kind of victory for climate science.可知A正确。
70.A考查作者的态度。这是一篇科学调查报告,它实事求是地讲述了调查的内容结果。
第二节(改编)
【答案】DEFCB
71D根据I feel after interacting with different people and thinking who I feel good about可知选D。
72E根据She promised we were sure to enjoy a good time.可知选E。
73.F根据后文I gratefully accepted her kind invitation.可知F正确。
74.C根据后文some said they didn’t see themselves as optimistic people.可知选C。
75.B根据后文researchers measured the happiness of 4739 people at regular interval over 20 years. The study found可知B正确。
短文改错(原创)文章来源【东北三校2012年高三第二次联合模拟英语试题作文答案】
1. 去掉party后的on;
2. for—of;
3. share—sharing;
4.experience---experiences;
5.Many---many;
6.corner 前加the;
7.more—worse;
8.was—am;
9.true—truly;
10. receive—accept。
(原创)【预测试题1】
【猜题理由】近年来,由于父母对孩子的期望值过高导致家长打骂甚至体罚孩子的现象时有发生,社会上相继出现了“虎妈”“狼父”“鹰爸”等现象。此话题普遍受到关注,与中学生息息相关,符合高考命题的要求。
【构思点拨】采用二段成文法。第一段对给出的图画做简要的描述;第二段阐明图画所反映的社会现实及哲理,并发表自己的看法。
【参考范文】
As can be seen in the picture, the young tree is supported by a stick while growing. However once there is no support,the tree is broken off. In fact, it reflects a common phenomenon: many parents take care of their children too much.
In our daily life,some parents often take unnecessary action,which will lead to an undesirable result in the long run. Children need not only support and care but also challenges of difficulties and experiences of hardships. Too much care is not helpful to their growth and development. Put ting yourself in their shoes, as children grows up, parents should give them more spare to deal with their own things independently.(113words)
原创【预测试题2】
【猜题理由】
此话题为所有学生熟知,其切入点与高中生的生活实际贴近,而且具有一定的开放性,使得每个学生都能够有话可说。符合高考的命题方向。
【构思点拨】三段成文法,第一段写赞成者的看法;第二段写反对者的看法;第三段发表自己的看法并总结全文。
【参考范文】
Recently, the netizens have made a heated discussion about the on-line memorial. Some are in favour of the idea. They think that the decaying tributes to the dead left by family and friends can pollute the environment. When some people burn offerings, such as mock paper money, "clothes" and "houses," to the dead, in a symbolic offering to another world, the burning offerings can cause a big fire. When the Qingming season is coming, that people and vehicles swarm to cemeteries can cause traffic jam. The on-line memorial is promoted as a low-carbon way of mourning, as people do not have burn energy traveling to the graveyard.
While others object to the idea. They think that traditional tomb sweeping is a feature of Chinese culture that can never be replaced by its online version. Some people think tomb sweeping is also an event for the living to get together. Besides, Qingming is an occasion for families to travel and enjoy scenes of early spring. If all things can be done on the Internet, why do we still need a tomb?
In my opinion, I prefer to go to the graveyard to show our respects to our ancestors.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 02:31

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表