查看: 5970|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

2012年陕西省高考英语试题及试卷标准答案WORD文字版

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-6-10 17:10:28 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
2012年陕西省高考英语试题及试卷标准答案WORD文字版
     备注:试卷答案如会发布出来直接往下拉,请收藏本页面,随时关注!部分图形图片等无法显示,请直接下载下面的附件即可。本绿色圃中小学教育网所有试卷下载均无需注册,下载方法:点击下面的附件,选择右键,目标另存为,保存在你的电脑或桌面上解压缩即可!

陕西卷英语.rar (238.28 KB, 下载次数: 5080)
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-10 17:10:38 | 只看该作者
英  语
第一部分:英语知识运用(共四节,满分55分)
第一节  语音知识(共5小题;每小题1分,满分5分)
从每小题的A、B、C、D四个选项中,找出其划线部分与所给单词的划线部分读音相同的选项,并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。
1. regard
A. design                   B. gentle                         C. college                 D. forget
2. refuse
A. discuss                 B. rude                        C. focus                D. excuse               
3. charge
A. toothache                 B. machine                        C search                D. Christian       
4.        field
A. quiet                         B. piece                        C. friend                D. experience
5.        tapes
A. potatoes                 B. speeches                        C. cakes                D. Bridges
第二节  情景对话(共5小題;每小题1分,满分5分)
根据对话情景和内容,从对话后所给的选项中选出能填人每一空白处的最佳选项,并在 答题卡上将该选项涂黑。选项中有两个为多余选项。
Repairman: Good afternoon.        6   
Customer:  Hello. My mobile phone isn’t working. Could you repair, please
Repairman:                 7      
Customer:         It worked well yesterday, but I simply couldn’t tum it on this morning.
Repairman:      8                                                                                           
Customer:         Here you are.
Repairman:         Well,I think we,11 be able to fix it. You can pick it up this Friday.
Customer:         Oh, no. That’s too long.      9      I need it as soon as possible.
Repairman:              10       What time?
Customer:         Let me see. How about Wednesday afternoon?
Repairman:         After five o’clock
Customer:         Ok. Thank you.
A. That’s great.                                                          B. I beg your pardon?
C. Let me have a look.                                                 D. What’s the problem?
E. Pm sorry to hear that.                                         F. What can I do for you?
G. I wonder if you could fix it earlier.
更多免费下载绿色圃中小学教育网http://www.lspjy.com 课件|教案|试卷|无需注册
第三节 语法和词汇知识(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)
        从每小题的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并填在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。
11.An agreement seems to be impossible because the majority of the committee members are ______________ it.
        A . against                  B. for                 C .to                 D. with
12.The basketball coach, as well as his team , ______interviewed shortly after the match for their outstanding performance.
        A. were                 B. was                 C. is                 D. are
13. No matter where he is, he makes _____a rule to go for a walk before breakfast.
        A. him                         B this                 C. that                 D. it
14. It is the third time that she has won the race, ______ has surprised us all.
        A. that                         B. where                C.        which                D.  what
15.________ in a long queue, we waited for the store to open to buy a New iPad .
        A. Standing                 B. To stand                 C.         Stood                D. Stand
16.—I’m sorry for being late. I should have phoned you earlier.
        --_________. I’ve just arrived.
        A. That’s no trouble                                         B. You are welcome
        C. That’s all right                                                D. You can never tell
17. If may car _________more reliable, I would have driven to Lhasa instead of flying last summer.
        A. was                 B. had been                C. should be                 D. would be
18. Hot _______the night air was, we slept deeply because we were so tired after the long journey.
        A. although                B. as                 C. while                         D. however
19. He had to pause from time to time to wipe the sweat from his forehead, because the air-conditioning system ______________.
        A. broke in                 B. broke up                 C. broke out                 D. broke down
20. As many five courses are provided, and you are free to choose ______ suits you best.
        A whatever                B. whichever                 C. whenever                D. wherever
21.—The trip shouldn’t take more than an hour.
  —_______.Tt is at least two hours.
  A. I guess so                          B. That’s it
C. You must be joking                  D. It depeds
22.If he takes on this work, he will have no choice but ______ an even greater challenge.
A. meets    B. meeting   C. meet      D. to meet
23.I______ thank you too much for all your help to my son while we were away from home.
   A. won’t     B. can’t     C. can       D. will  
24.—Can I call you back at two o’clock this afternoon?
   —I’m sorry, but by then I______ to Beijing. How about five?
A. fly        B. will fly   C. will be flying    D. am flying
25. All the photographs in this book, _______ stated otherwise, date from the 1950s.
A. unless    B. until    C. once    D. if
第四节 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)
阅读下面短文,从短文后各题的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出适合填入对应空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。
One sunny afternoon, a seven-year-old girl went for a walk. She crossed a large area of grassland into the woods __26__ she realized that she was lost.
Sitting on a rock and __27__ what to do, she began crying.  After a while. She__28__ to walk along a wide path lined with tall trees and thick bushes. __29__ it was getting dark, she saw a small, dark wooden house. She opened the door and __30__ stepped in. Suddenly, she heard a strange noise, and she ran out the door and back to the __31__. Cold and tired, she fell asleep near a __32__.
The girl’s parents were out and her dog, Laddy, was at home. Laddy __33__ that his mistrees(女主人)was in danger. He jumped __34__ a window, breaking the glass. He looked in the fields. But he couldn’t find his mistress anywhere. However, from the ground came a __35__ scent (气味) as he lowered his head. He __36__ the scent and walked across the grassland. Barking __37__ into the air, the dog __38__ through the woods until he found the __39__ . But the girl was not there, so he headed back to the woods. Much to his __40__ , he saw his mistress’ blue shirt in the distance. He __41__ over some bushes and saw the little stream, where the girl was __42__.
When she opened her eyes and    43    her dog standing beside her, the girl said, “you   44   me, Laddy,” and she kissed him several times. Seeing their daughter and dog coming back, the parents burst into tears of     45    . That night Laddy had a heror’s supper: a huge meal of steak
26. A. before                     B. since                        C. while                          D. as
27. A. wondering                 B. forgetting                C. remembering        D. regretting
28. A. preferred                 B. expected                  C. failed                        D. decided
29. A. When                             B. Until                 C. If                               D. Because
30. A. carelessly                  B. cautiously                  C. hopelessly                D. unwillingly
31. A. trees                        B. bushes                        C. woods                  D. grasses
32. A. stream                        B. rock                        C. tree                        D. house
33. A. found                        B. sensed                        C. heard                          D. smelt
34. A. at                        B. through                  C. in                                D. onto
35. A. terrible                  B. strange                C. pleasant                 D. familiar
36. A. missed                        B. discovered                C. followed                  D. ignored
37. A. calmly                        B. loudly                  C. merrily                  D. gently
38. A. searched                B. wandered                  C. looked                        D. travelled
39. A.window                B. girl                          C. house                         D. hero
40. A. satisfaction                B. disappointment         C. embarrassment         D. delight
41. A. jumped                  B. climbed                  C. walked                  D. flew
42. A. awake                  B. abandoned                  C. available                  D. asleep
43. A. spotted                  B. watched                  C. observed                  D. saw
44. A. disturbed                  B. comforted                  C. rescued                  D. scared
45. A. pain                        B. shock                         C. sorrow                        D.         relief

第二部分:阅读理解(共两节,满分40分)
第一节(共15小题;毎小题2分,满分30分)
阅读下列四篇短文,从每小题后所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答題卡上将该选项涂黑。
A
What brings a nation together? Of the four choices — shared values, language, history, and religion, it’s shared values. In our latest poll (民意调査), seven out of 16 countries chose values as the greatest factor (因索)bringing a nation together, and six preferred language. Both choices scored high in the poll, suggesting that our values and how we express them are closely linked Still, history was not forgotten in some countries, particularly in Mexico and Russia. Even Canada and the United States chose national histories as the second-most important factor uniting their people. The biggest surprise? Not one country picked religion as its top choice.

Respect your elders
In most countries, the oldest
generation considered values more important to a nation than did those who are under 45 years old.
        Do you speak Canadian?
Language scored lower in Canada than in all other countries polled, perhaps because the country speaks two official languages, French and English.
        Church and state
Most people polled do not connect their religious beliefs to their national pride. Religion ranked last in 13 countries — with France scoring it at 1%, the lowest of all.

46. According to the poll, what was the most important factor in bringing a nation together?
A. Language.        B. Values.        C. History.         D. Religion.
47.In which country did language score the lowest in their national pride?   
A. Canada.          B. Mexico.        C. France.          D. America.
48.According to the charts, shared values and language were considered equally important in         .   
A. Australia       B. Brazil          C. China             D. India
B
Three Boys and a Dad
Brad closed the door slowly as Sue left home to visit her mother. Expecting a whole day to relax, he was thinking whether to read the newspaper or watch his favourite TV talk show on his first day off in months. “This will be like a walk in the park,” he’d told his wife. “I’ll look after the kids, and you can go visit your mom.”
Things started well, but just after eight o’clock, his three little “good kids”—Mike, Randy, and Alex—came down the stairs in their night clothes and shouted “breakfast, daddy.” When food had not appeared within thirty seconds, Randy began using his spoon on Alex’s head as if it were a drum. Alex started to shout loudly in time to the beat(节拍). Mike chanted “Where’s my toast, where’s my toast” in the background. Brad realized his newspaper would have to wait for a few seconds.
Life became worse after breakfast. Mike wore Randy’s underwear on his head. Randy locked himself in the bathroom, while Alex shouted again because he was going to wet his pants. Nobody could find clean socks, although they were before their very eyes. Someone named “Not Me” had spilled a whole glass of orange juice into the basket of clean clothes. Brad knew the talk show had already started.
By ten o’clock, things were out of control. Alex was wondering why the fish in the jar refused his bread and butter. Mike was trying to show off his talent by decorating the kitchen wall with his colour pencils. Randy, thankfully, appeared to be reading quietly in the family room,but closer examination showed that he was eating apple jam straight from the bottle with his hands. Brad realised that the talk show was over and reading would be impossible.
At exactly 11:17, Brad called the daycare centre (日托所).“I suddenly have to go into work and my wife’s away. Can I bring the boys over in a few minutes?” The answer was obviously “yes” because Brad was smiling.
49. When his wife left home. Brad expected to           .
A. go out for a walk in the park           
B. watch TV talk show with his children
C. enjoy his first day off work           
D. read the newspaper to his children
50. Which of the following did Randy do?
A. Drawing on the wall                 B. Eating apple jam
C. Feeding the fish.                    D. Reading in a room
51.Why did Brad ask the daycare centre for help?
A. Because he wanted to clean up his house.
B. Because he suddenly had to go to his office
C. Because he found it hard to manage his boys home.
D. Because he had to take his wife back
52. This text is developed           .
A. by space                  B. by comparison                 C. by process                 D. by time
C
Eating too much fatty food, exercising too little and smoking can raise your future risk of heart disease. But there is another factor that can cause your heart problems more immediately: the air you breathe.
Previous studies have linked high exposure (暴露)to environmental pollution to an increased risk of heart problem, but two analyses now show that poor air quality can lead to heart attack or stroke (中风)within as little as a few hours after exposure. In one review of the research, scientists found that people exposed to high levels of pollutants (污染物)were up to 5% more likely to suffer a heart attack within days of exposure than those with lower exposure. A separate study of stroke patients showed that even air that the U. S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) considers to be of “moderate” (良好)quality and relatively safe for our health can raise the risk of stroke as much as 34% within 12 to 14 hours of exposure.
The authors of both studies stress that these risks are relatively small for healthy people and certainly modest compared with other risk factors such as smoking and high blood pressure. However, it is important to be aware of these dangers because everyone is exposed to air pollution regardless of lifestyle choices. So stricter regulation by the EPA of pollutants may not only improve environmental air quality but could also become necessary to protect public health.
53. The text mainly discusses the relationship between        .       
A. heart problems and air quality                  B. heart problems and exercising
C. heart problems and smoking                  D. heart problems and fatty food
54. The underlined word “modest” in Paragraph 3 most probably means  .
A. relatively high                                           B. extremely low
C. relatively low                                           D. extremely high
53. What can we learn from the text?       
A. Eating fatty food has immediate effects on your heart.
B. The EPA conducted many studies on air quality.
C. Moderate air quality is more harmful than smoking,
D. Stricter regulations on pollutants should be made.
56. The author’s purpose of writing the text is most likely to         .
A. inform                          B. persuade                  C. describe                   D. entertain
D
Spring is coming, and it is time for those about to graduate to look for jobs. Competition is tough, so job seekers must carefully consider their personal choices. Whatever we are wearing,our family and friends may accept us, but the workplace may not.
A high school newspaper editor said it is unfair for companies to discourage visible tattoos (纹身)nose rings, or certain dress styles. It is true you can’t judge a book by its cover, yet people do “cover” themselves in order to convey (传递)certain messages. What we wear, including tattoos and nose rings, is an expression of who we are. Just as people convey messages about themselves with their appearances» so do companies. Dress standards exist in the business world for a number of reasons, but the main concern is often about what customers accept.
Others may say how to dress is a matter of personal freedom, but for businesses it is more about whether to make or lose money. Most employers do care about the personal appearances of their employees (雇员),because those people represent the companies to their customers.
As a hiring manager I am paid to choose the people who would make the best impression on our customers. There are plenty of well-qualified candidates, so it is not wrong to reject someone who might disappoint my customers. Even though I am open-minded, I can’t expect all our customers are.
There is nobody to blame but yourself if your set of choices does not match that of your preferred employer. No company should have to change to satisfy a candidate simply cause he or she is unwilling to respect its standards, as long as its standards are legal.
57. Which of the following is the newspaper editor’ opinion according to Paragraph 2?
A. People’s appearances carry messages about themselves.
B. Customers’ choices influence dress standards in companies.
C. Candidates with tattoos or nose rings should be fairly treated.
D. Strange dress styles should not be encouraged in the workplace.
58. What can be inferred from the text?
A. Candidates have to wear what companies prefer for an interview.
B. What to wear is not a matter of personal choice for companies.
C. Companies sometimes have to change to respect their candidates.
D. Hiring managers make the best impression on their candidates.
59. Which of the following would be the best title for the text?
A. Employees Matter                          B. Personal Choices Matter
C. Appearances Matter                          D. Hiring Managers Matter
60. The author’s attitude towards strange dress styles in the workplace may best be described as         .
A. enthusiastic          B. negative                  C positive                  D. sympathetic
第二节(共5小题;毎小题2分,满分10分)
根据短文内容,从下框的A~F选项中选出能概括每一段主题的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该选项涂黑。选项中有一项为多余项。
A. Be well-organised.
B. Close with a Q & A.
C. Don’t be contradictory.
D. Bring it to a specific end
E. Speak slowly and pause.
F. Drop unnecessary words
Speaking to a group can be difficult, but listening to a bad speech is truly a tiresome task—especially when the speaker is confusing. Don’t want to confuse your audience? Follow these suggestions:
61.E
When it comes to understanding new information, the human brain needs a little time. First, we hear the words; then, we compare the new information to what we already know. If the two are different, we need to pause and think. But a breathless speaker never stops to let us think about what he or she is saying and risks confusing us. Slow it
62.      C  
Sometimes we all start a sentence one way and then switch directions, which is very difficult to follow. When you the audience confuse your listeners with opposing information, you leave the audience wondering what part of the information is right and what part they should remember. Instead of relying and keeping correcting yourself, work to get the facts clear and straight.
63.       A
Jumping from point to point as it comes to your mind puts the onus (责任)on your listeners to make up for your lack of organisation. And it’s confusing for them to listen, reorganise, and figure out what you’re saying all at once. But going smoothly from one point to the next helps them understand information more easily. You can arrange things from beginning to end, small to large, top to bottom or by some other order. Just be sure to organise.       
64.      F
Repeated use of um, ah, like, you know and some other useless noises can drive an audience crazy. It makes the speaker sound uncertain and unprepared, and it can leave listeners so annoyed that they can’t pay attention. Recently I attended a speech that was marked by so many ums that audience members were rolling their eyes. Was anybody grasping the intended message? Um, probably not.
65.      D
Many speakers finish up their speeches with question-and-answer (Q & A) sessions, but some let the Q & A go on without a clear end. The audience is often left confused about whether the meeting is over and when they can get up and leave. Do your listeners a favour by setting a time limit on questions, and close your speech with a specific signal—even if it’s something simple like, “If you have any more questions, you know where to reach me.”
Or even more to the point, conclude your speech with “Thanks for your time. ”
第三部分:写作(共三节,满分55分)
第一节  单词拼写(共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)
根据下列各句句意和空白之后的汉语提示词,在答题卡指定区域的横线上写出对应单 词的正确、完整形式,每空只写一词。
66. This T-shirt is made of high quality           (纯的)cotton.
67. More and more Chinese people are able to         (付得起)to travel abroad.
68. The first official results are not expected until           (星期二)at the earliest.
69. He was wearing a very        (严肃的)expression and I knew something was wrong.
70. Regular tests help the teacher to learn about the          (进步)of each student.
71. The open exhibition will allow local          (艺术家)to show their talents.
72. He    (承诺)that he would come,but he hasn11 turned up yet.
73. The staff soon found the new manager easy to           (接近).
74. There is nothing there — you are just         (想象)things!
75. The little girl walked        (自信地)onto the stage, ready for her first speech.
第二节  短文改错(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分}
假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。错误涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。
增加:在缺词处加一个漏词符号(A ),并在其下面写出该加的词。
删除:把多余的词用斜线(\ )划掉。
修改:在错的词下划一横线(一),并在该词下面写出修改后的词。
注意:1.每处错误及修改均仅限一词;
2.只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。
My father and I stayed at the South Lake Hotel for a week when we visit(visited) Beijing                                                               
last month. It is in the downtown area, but(and\so) it is easy to go to anywhere from the hotel by public transport.
We lived in a comfortably(comfortable) double-room with a big bath. What I liked best were (was)the free high-speed Internet connection in the room. I checked my email messages every day. I also shared for (with)my friends many photos taking(taken) in Beijing. The food was wonderful with reasonable prices, and we enjoyed several local dish. (dishes)
It is such∧(a)great hotel that I would recommend it to any friend of me(mine) who is going to Beijing.
第三节 书面表达 (满分30分)
假定你是李华。下面的图画描述了教师节那天你们班组织的一次活动,请根据写作要点并参考图画内容,为校刊“英语角”版面写一篇短文。
写作要点:
1.活动的策划;         2.教室的布置;
3.活动的内容;         4.你的感想。
注意:
1.短文词数不少于100;
2.开头部分已写好,不计入总词数;
3.可根据情况增减细节,详略得当;
4.不能使用真实姓名和学校名称。
   Ms. Li, our English teacher, must have found it strange on Teachers’ Day; she did not receive a single greeting card from us students. She would have never thought a complete surprise was waiting for her.

选择题答案
第一部分:英语知识运用(1?45)                           
1. D        2. D        3. C        4.D        5. C        6. F        7.D        8. C
9. G        10. A        11.A      12. B        13. D        14. C        15. A        16. C
17. B        18. B        19. D        20. B        21. C        22. D        23. B        24. C
25. A        26. A        27. A        28.D        29. A        30. B        31. C        32. A
33. B        34. B        35. D        36. C        37. B        38. A        39. C        40. D
41. A        42. D        43. D        44. C        45. D                           
第二部分        :阅读理解(46?65}                                             
46. B        47. A        48.D        49. C        50. B        51. C        52. D        53. A
54. C        55. D        56. A        57. C        58. B        59. C        60. B        61. E
62. C        63. A        64. F        65.D                                    
Ms. Li, our English teacher, must have found it strange on Teachers’ Day; she did not receive a single greeting card from us students. She would have never thought a complete surprise was waiting for her.
As Teachers’ Day was approaching, our class decided to hold a party to celebrate the important day for a change this year. On the afternoon of September 10,some of us decorated our classroom with paper flowers and balloons, and others went to buy cakes, drinks and fruits. The blackboard was decorated with beautiful words, which read “Happy Teachers’ Day!”
Entering the classroom, Ms. Li was surprised to find we were standing in line, clapping hands and saying loudly “Happy Teachers’ Day!” Wang Hua, our monitor, presented her with the prepared flowers. Some of the girls sang songs for Ms. Li, and three boys showed their Gongfu talent. Before we left, we enjoyed a new English song by Ms. Li.
Ms. Li spent a wonderful time with us, but we know that we cannot thank her enough for all her hard work and guidance.

试卷答案请参考绿色圃中小学教育网站
2012年高考试题页面
http://www.lspjy.com/thread-195754-1-1.html

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 12:38

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表