楼主: admin
打印 上一主题 下一主题

牛津版初二八年级英语暑假作业设计题

[复制链接]
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-26 14:29:36 | 只看该作者

六、阅读理解:
                                        A
There are many charity shops in England. They are owned and run by Oxfam and other charities. Sometimes all their money goes to help cure a particular disease(特定的病) such as cancer . Some other charities use their profits(盈利) to help young homeless people.
A charity shop sells many things. For example, you find clothes, board games, china and books there. These second hand items are given to the shops by people who don’t need them any more. A family might give old clothes that they wear no more or books that they no longer read to a charity shop. The charity shop doesn’t pay for these items.
The charity shop then sells these goods at a very low price. People often go to these shops to find a bargain. Of course most things in shops are not very interesting, but books and clothes in these shops can be very cheap and very good.
The money gained from selling these things is then used by the charity to help people in need. For example, Oxfam uses its money to help poor people all over the world, especially in Africa. It provides life-saving medical care and food. It also uses its money to make people know the suffering of the poor around the world so that they can receive more donations to help more people.
判断下列句子是否正确。用“T”或“F”表示。
(    )1. A charity shop sells many things to get money to help the charity.
(    )2. People give their new clothes and favourite books to the charity shops.
(    )3. Families sending things to the charity shops can get some money.
(    )4. You can buy goods from a charity shop at a low price.
(    )5. Many charities use their money to help the poor.

B
A Dirty Lake
Thirty years ago, Lake Ponkapog in Hartwell, New Jersey, was full of life. Many birds and animals lived beside the water, which was full of fish. Now there are few birds, animals, and fish. The lake water is polluted. It is in a colour of dirty brown, and it is filled with strange plants.
How did this happen? First, we must think about how water gets into Lake Ponkapog. When it rains, water comes into the lake from all around. In the past, there were forests all round Lake Ponkapog, so the rainwater was clean.
Now there are many homes around the lake. People often use the chemicals (化学制品)in their gardens. They use other chemicals inside their houses for cleaning and killing insects. There are also many businesses. Businesses use chemicals in their machines of shops. Other chemicals fall onto the ground from cars or trucks. When it rains, the rainwater picks up all the chemicals from home and businesses and then carries them into the lake . They pollute the water and kill the animals.
Boats on the lake are also a problem. Lake Ponkapog is a popular place for motorboats(汽船). But oil and gas(汽油) from boats often get into the lake. So more bad chemicals go into the water this way.
People in Hartwell are worried . They love their lake and want to save it. Will it be possible? A clean lake must have clean rainwater going into it. Clean rainwater is possible only if people are more careful about chemicals at home and at other chemicals on the ground. And they mustn’t use motorboats any more on the lake. All these may change people’s lives. Only then can Lake Ponkapog be a beautiful, clean lake again.
(    )1. In the past, the water in Lake Ponkapog was made clean by _________.
         A. forests          B. rain     C. birds      D. fish
(    )2. Chemicals from homes and businesses __________.
         A. are always clean       B. can help the animals
         C. are good for the lake   D. get into the rainwater
(    )3. Cleaner rainwater will mean ____________ .
         A. more boats on the lake      B. more dirty things in the lake  
         C. a cleaner lake              D. a dirty lake
(    )4. To save Lake Ponkapog, people need to _________.
         A. be more careful about chemicals   B. use the water
         C. grow fewer plants in the gardens   D. use more motorboats on the lake
(    )5. The passage is about ____________.
         A. boats on the Lake Pankapog   B. why the water is dirty in Lake Ponkapog
         C. clean rainwater              D. dirty lakes

四、单项选择:20%
        DABAC  CBCBB  CDABC  CBBAD
五、动词填空:10%
  1. has lived    2. feel    3. is finished    4. eats    5. are told    6. opening
  7. haven’t seen, have changed    8. were watching, playing
六、句型转换:7%
  1. so, that      2. because of, heavy    3. has kept  
4. anything, yet    5. What, do           6. What, to do
七、完成下列句子:8%
  1. helping, give out    2. travel around, learn    3. while, was waiting
  3. alone, doesn’t feel lonely    5. been, went
九、完型填空:10%
        CBDAB    DABCD
十、阅读理解:15%
A.      TFFTT
B.      ADCAB
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-26 14:29:42 | 只看该作者

牛津英语八年级(五)
班级              姓名               得分         
一、用括号中所给词的正确形式填空。(10分)
1.This dress is very popular this year.Do you know who the          (design) is?
2.English Classroom is an          (education) program on CCTV.
3.Many people use computers in their         (day) lives.
4.Thousands of         (tour) come to the Great Wall every year.
5.Clothes made of silk          (wash) easily.
6.Can you tell me the         (主要的) idea of this passage?
7.Yong people like to chat with their friends          (在网上).
8.He didn't         (出现) until ten o'clock last night.
9.Which          (话题) shall we talk about today?
10.Please give my best          (问候) to your parents.
二、根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。(5分)
1.The old man has bad m         . He often forgets things.
2.TV is short for t         .
3.How many c          do you study at school?
4.There are always some football matches on C          5 of CCTV.
5.I often have d          at night, so I can't sleep well.
三、句型转换。(5分)
1.Who designed the CD-ROM.(改为被动语态)
         whom          the CD-ROM         ?
2.Is French spoken in Canada?(改为主动语态)
         people in Canada          French?
3.I'll give you a general description of this game.(改为同义句)
         me give you                   of this game.
4.Everything seems OK now.(改为同义句)
Everything seems                   OK now.
5.I think that's an interesting CD-ROM, is that right?(改为同义句)
I think that's an interesting CD-ROM,                  ?
四、单项选择。(20分)
(    )1.The computer       a television, doesn't it?
A.is like         B.like            C.looks like      D.looks
(    )2.—What's this called in English, Eddie?   —      .
A.No, I don't                       B.Yes, this is a computer.
C.I've no idea                      D.I not know
(    )3.The TV        on Channel Six are about films.
A.experiences     B.performances    C.programs        D.problems
(    )4.We can change the channel on TV with a       .
A.keyboard        B.mouse           C.cursor          D.remote control
(    )5.This CD-ROM can help you learn and have fun       .
A.at times        B.on time         C.at the same time D.in time
(    )6.Tom is        boy now.
A.a 11-years-old  B.a 11-year-old   C.an 11-year-old  D.an 11-years-old
(    )7.My father will be back from Beijing         a week.
A.for             B.in              C.after           D.behind
(    )8.Metal         making machines and many other things.
A.used to         B.is used for     C.is used as      D.is used to
(    )9.Chinese        by the largest number of people in the world now.
A.is spoken       B.is speaking     C.speaks          D.spoke
(    )10.The news       , right?
A.sound exciting                    B.sounds exciting
C.sounds excited                    D.sounds excitingly
(    )11.—Do you mind me smoking here?
—       . Look at the sign. It says,“No smoking.”
A.It doesn't matter                 B.No, I don't.
C.You'd better not                  D.Never mind.
(    )12.Try to buy one before all the tickets        .
A.will be sold    B.will be sold out C.are sold        D.are sold out
(    )13.The book was written         Lu Xun.
A.by              B.with            C.as              D./
(    )14.I want to watch the news on TV.        , please.
A.Turn on it      B.Turn it on      C.Turn off it     D.Turn it off
(    )15.If you want to open a file, please         on the icon.
A.left twice clicks                 B.left double clicks
C.double left click                 D.twice left clicks
(    )16.—Can you work out this math problem?   —Yes, I can. It's        .
A.hard            B.difficult       C.simple          D.easier
(    )17.Information can be stored on the      .
A.programs        B.floppy disks    C.hard disks      D.Both B and C
(    )18.The package tour      everything. You don't worry about it.
A.covers          B.including       C.have            D.owns
(    )19.Can you show me      to start the computer?
A.what            B.where           C.how             D.which
(    )20.Do you want her      one for you?
A.order           B.to order        C.orders          D.ordering
五、完形填空。(10分)
There are all kinds of machines. They   1   in many different ways. One kind of machine is called a computer. A computer can do many things. A computer can do math problems. People can do math problems. But they cannot do it   2   a computer.
Computers remember things. Computers   3   people tell them. People cannot remember as many things as computers. Computers help tell   4   the weather will   5  . Computers help fly rockets and spaceships.
These are  6  of ways computers are used. They are used in thousands of ways.
  7   they are not always used in the same way. Some computers do just   8   things. Some computers can do a lot of things. There are   9   computers. There are big computers. There may be computers in your school. Do you   10   what they do?
(    )1.A.use             B.are used        C.are using       D.will use
(    )2.A.faster than                       B.as fast as      
C.more quickly than                 D.so big as
(    )3.A.something       B.that            C.everything      D.things
(    )4.A.which           B.where           C.what            D.why
(    )5.A.be like         B.be              C.look            D.feel
(    )6.A.all             B.many            C.a lot           D.only some
(    )7.A.But             B.And             C.When            D.Though
(    )8.A.a little        B.little          C.few             D.a few
(    )9.A.large           B.huge(巨大的)  C.good            D.small
(    )10.A.get            B.talk            C.make            D.know
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-26 14:29:46 | 只看该作者

六、阅读理解。(20分)
(A)
Computers are useful machines. They can help people a lot in their daily life. For example, they can help people to save much time to do much work, and they can help people to work out many problems they can't do easily. Our country asks everyone to learn to use computers before the twenty-first century, except the old people.
Today more and more families own computers. Parents buy computers for their children. They hope computers can help them improve their studies in school. Yet, many of their children use computers to play games, to watch video or to sing that computers can not help children to study but make them fall behind. So computers are locked in boxes by parents.
In some other countries, even some scientists also hate computers. They say computers let millions of people lose their jobs or bring them a lot of trouble. Will computers really bring trouble to people or can they bring people happiness?
It will be decided by today's students themselves!
(    )1.Why do we say the computer is a useful machine? Because       .  
A.our country asks us to learn it  B.it can help us a lot
C.we can use it to play games     D.it can help us to find jobs
(    )2.What do many teachers and parents complain about? They complain that      .
A.their students and children use computers to play games
B.computers let them lose their jobs
C.computers make their students and children fall behind
D.computers bring people a lot of trouble
(    )3.In this passage we know computers       .  
A.also bring us trouble            B.bring us happiness only
C.are hated by people              D.are bad for people's health
(    )4.Can computers really help children to study?   
A.Yes,they can.   B.It's hard to say. C.No,they can't.  D.Of course not.
(    )5.How do you understand the last sentence of this passage? I think it means    .
A.computers are used by people 
B.people can live well without computers
C.one must decide how to use computers 
D.computers are strange machines
(B)
The Internet is becoming important in our life. How much do you know about it?
What is the Internet?
The Internet is a large, world-wide collection(聚集) of computer networks(网络). A network is a small group of computers put together. The Internet is many different kinds of networks from all over the world. These networks are called the Internet. If you have learned to use the Internet, you can have a lot of interest on the World Wide Web(网).
What is the World Wide Web?
The World Wide Web has been the most popular development of the Internet. The Web is like a big electronic(电子) book with millions of pages. These pages are called homepages.
You can find information about almost anything in the world on these pages. For example, you can use the Internet instead of a library to find information for your homework. You can also find information about your favourite sport or film star, talk to your friends or even do some shopping on the pages. Most pages have words, pictures and even sound or music.
What is e-mail?
Electronic mail (e-mail) is a way of sending messages to other people. It's much quicker and cheaper than sending a letter. If you want to use e-mail, you must have an e-mail address. This address must have letters and dots(点) and an“@”(means“at”). For example: Lily @ Yahoo, com. Write a message, type a person's e-mail address, then send the message across the Internet. People don't need to use stamps, envelopes  or go to the post office since the invention of the Internet. Quick, easy and interesting—that's the Internet.
(    )1.The Internet is       .
        A.a big computer                    B.a small group of computers
        C.lots of computer networks         D.the World Wide Web
(    )2.The World Wide Web is like        .
A.an electronic book                B.homepages
C.an electronic page                D.an interesting picture
(    )3.The sentence“You can talk to your friends on the pages.”means       .
A.you can talk to your friends face to face
B.you an type your words in the computer and then send them to your friends across the Internet
C.you can talk to your friends through the same computer
D.you can go to your friends' houses to talk to them
(    )4.People like to use e-mail to send messages to their friends because       .
A.they don't have to pay any money  
B.it's faster and cheaper
C.they don't need to have stamps, envelopes or addresses
D.sending e-mail is interesting
(  )5.The“e”in e-mail means        .
A.easy            B.entrance        C.electronic      
D.enjoyable
七、书面表达。(10分)
在日常生活(daily life)中,国际互联网起着越来越重要的作用。请根据以下提示,以On the Internet为题写一段50—70字的短文。
国际互联网的主要用途:

信息        看国内新闻,获取其他信息
通讯        发e-mail,打电话
学习        上网上学校,阅览各种书籍,自学外语
娱乐        欣赏音乐,观看体育比赛,玩棋牌游戏
生活        购物

回复

使用道具 举报

11#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-26 14:29:52 | 只看该作者

一、1. designer    2. educational    3. daily      4. tourists    5. wash
    6. main        7. online         8. appear     9. topic       10. regards
二、1.memory       2.television      3.courses     4.Channel      5.dreams
三、1.By, was, designed    2.Do, speak   3.Let, an overview    4.to be  
5.isn't it
四、1—5  C C C D C                6—10  C B B A B
11—15  C D A B C              16—20  C D A C B
五、1—5  A B C C A                 6—10  C A D B D
六、A)1—5  B A A B C            B)1—5  C A B B C
七、略

牛津英语八年级(六)

一、单项选择(15分)
(   )1. Look! The little boy is standing ______________ to his mother.
A. close                       B. closely                       C. closed                        D. closing
(   )2. —Why not go and join the Charity walk?         —         _____.
A. It’s a pleasure           B. Never mind                C. Good idea                    D. I think so
(   )3. The Great Wall is _______________ as the longest wall in the world.
A. know                            B. known                            C. knows                         D. knew
(   )4. It’s ___________ of you to help me solve the problem.
A. important                    B. necessary                     C. impossible                   D. kind
(   )5. The colour of this book is different from _____________of mine.
A. it                B. one               C. that                          D. this
(   )6. They were all tired, but ______________ of them stopped working.
A. any                      B. none                        C. neither                       D. no
(   )7. —Do you have enough men to carry the clothes?   —No. I think we need ___________ men.
A. another                B. two others                C. more two                    D. two more
(   )8. If you are interested in ___________ poor children, ___________miss the chance.
                 A. help, not               B. helping, not              C. help, don’t              D. helping, don’t
(   )9. Remember __________ your application form _____________ mail on 15th, May.
                A. to return, with                  B. to return, by               C. returning, on            D. returning, by
(   )10. The doctor looked ___________my mother carefully and then operated_________ her last month.
                 A. for, with                      B. over, with                C. over, on                 D. after, on
(   )11. Don’t _____________ the disabled persons. We should help them.
                          A. look up on                    B. look down                   C. look down on           D. look down
(   )12. Don’t keep _____________ questions like that.
A. ask                         B. to ask                       C. asking                        D. asked
(   )13. I think _____________ necessary to do some morning exercises every day.
A. it                                B. that                   C. this                   D. one
(   )14. —My aunt goes to climb a hill every Sunday. —Oh? But she __________ hate climbing mountains.
A. used to                           B. was used to                   C. didn’t use to                   D. is used to
(   )15. —What do you think of tomorrow’s football match?
—__________ difficult for us___________ the match.
A. We’re, to win            B. We’re, winning           C. It’s, to win                    D. It’s, winning
二、完形填空(10分)
China welcomed an important visitor this week. He is Kofi Annan, Secretary General of the United Nations. Annan stayed in China    16   five days. This is his fifth visit. He talked with Chinese leaders about  17  the UN would change in the new century. He also visited hospitals and talked with students.
“To the grown-ups in this room, I would say: let us not make children   18   our mistakes any more,” Annan said. He also told the children at the meeting that they all had the right to   19  and good health care.
Annan was born in West Africa in 1938. He studied in Europe and the United States. He  20   to work for the World Health Organization when he was 24. Annan is the first Black African Secretary General.  21   he became Secretary General in 1997, Annan has been trying hard to make the world   22    and to help poor people. “We have to find out what people    23   and do something for them,” said Annan.
The 66-year-old man is not only head of the UN, but also the father of three children. During Annan’s second
24    as Secretary General, the UN opened its first meeting on children in New York. Sixty world leaders and about 250 child delegates (代表) took part in the meeting. The leaders   25  to children’s ideas and are now trying to make the world better for them.
(   )16. A. in                   B. for                           C. with                    D. on
(   )17. A. how                  B. what                  C. when                    D. where
(   )18. A. look for             B. work for                      C. search for              D. pay for
(   )19. A. development          B. hiking                        C. education               D. traveling
(   )20. A. moved                B. studied                       C. traveled                D. started
(   )21. A. Since                B. Until                         C. After                   D. Before
(   )22. A. bigger               B. safer                         C. cleaner                 D. smaller
(   )23. A. say                  B. do                    C. need                    D. offer
(   )24. A. term                B. chance                 C. experience              D. time
(   )25. A. talked              B. listened                      C. wrote                   D. turned
三、阅读理解(20分)
回复

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-26 14:29:57 | 只看该作者

A
Mails, games, music, news, chat rooms and shopping! The Internet is part of the way we live today. It’s easy to get onto the Internet. The only thing we need to do is to use a modem which is used for connecting a computer to a telephone line. The Internet is changing and growing all the time. More and more people have computers and use the Internet. Using the Internet means surfing the World Wide Web (That’s the ‘www’ you always hear about). The Web has large numbers of websites in it. They are the places you go to get information and do things.
Where do these websites come from? They are made by web designers. What happens when you click on a word or a picture? You are sent to another page. It’s all because of the web designer. Web designers do a lot of work by using a computer programming language.
Is Web design all about computer programming? No. It’s about making something new. Web designers must imagine(想象)a lot when they are making a website. It must look good and be fun to use. A big part of Web design is art. They choose the best pictures and colors to make the website look good. They also write the things that you see on the website. An important part of their job is to share ideas with the website manager about how to design the website well.
(    ) 26. This passage is mainly about ______.
        A. computer programming language         B. the web designers’ work
        C. the website manager’s work             D. the way to get onto the Internet
(    ) 27. More and more people are using the Internet because it’s _______.
         A. easy and useful  B. beautiful and funny C. colorful and hopeful  D. changing and growing
(    ) 28. It’s possible for us to change websites by just a click because of ______.
        A. the modem’s help               B. the telephone’s help
        C. the web designers’ work          D. the website manager’s work
(    ) 29. Which of the following is wrong?
A. ‘www’ means ‘World Wide Web’.          B. We can do things like shopping on the Internet
C. There’re a few websites on the web.           D. The Internet has changed people’s lives.
(    ) 30. The web designers do a lot of work except ______.
        A. making the websites new and beautiful     B. writing things on the Internet
        C. doing the computer programming         D. following the manager’s ideas
B
Do you know what Oxfam is? Where was it started? How many branches does it have now?
"Oxfam" is the short form for the Oxford Committee for Famine Relief (全国饥荒救济委员会). It is an international organization to help the poor all over the world. It was started in 1942 in England during the Second World War to provide relief to war victims in Europe. When the war was over, Oxfam continued its work, sending materials and money to the poor throughout Europe. Since then, Oxfams have been founded in 12 countries, such as Oxfam America, Oxfam Canada, Oxfam Hong Kong and so on.
Twenty-eight years later, a group of volunteers started Oxfam America. It was first in Washington, DC, then in 1973 Oxfam America moved to Boston. In England, Oxfam organizes many charity activities every year to raise money. It also runs many charity shops. The shops receive things donated by people and sell them to those who need them. The money from the sales will be used to help the homeless and the poor in different parts of the world.
Oxfam Hong Kong is a member of Oxfam International. Every year Oxfam Hong Kong organizes Trailwalker to collect money for the poor in Hong Kong and some other areas in the world.
(   ) 31. Why was Oxfam first started in England in 1942?
A. Because World War II happened there.                B. Because there were too many people.
C. Because Oxfam America moved to Boston.        D. Because Oxfam Hong Kong was started.
(   ) 32. What does the underlined word “founded” mean in Chinese?
A. 找到                B. 成立               C. 赞助                D. 施与
(   ) 33. When was Oxfam America set up in the USA?
A. In 1941.             B. In 1942.              C. In 1970.              D. In 1973.
(   ) 34. In England, Oxfam does the following to help the poor except ____.
A. Organizing many charity activities            B. Running many charity shops
C. Organizaing Trailwalker once a year                D. Helping the poor with the money from the sales
(   ) 35. The best title of this passage is ____.
A. Oxfam America     B. Oxfam Canada          C. Oxfam Hong Kong     D. Oxfam’s history
四、选用合适的句子完成对话。(10分)
Kitty:  I hear Mr. Wu told you to organize a charity show. When is it?
  Sandy: It will be on next Sunday. Come and help me. I hope our charity show will be a success. I’m nervous 36.
A. we could have our show at a big theatre        
B. That’s a good idea
C. so he has lots of free time now              
D. because I don’t know how to organize a show   
E. because he has organized a charity show before
  Kitty:  I’ll phone my cousin, Ricky. He can help us  37  .
  Sandy:   38   . I hope he’s not too busy.
Kitty:  Don’t worry. His show is over.    39  .
I’m sure he’d like to help.  
Sandy: I wish   40  .
  Kitty: I wish we could have a lot of pop stars in the show.

36._______ 37.________ 38.________ 39.________ 40._________
回复

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-26 14:30:02 | 只看该作者

五、词汇部分。(20分)
A、用所给词的适当形式。
41. There are large numbers of ____________(home) people in poor countries, they have no room to live in at all.
42. It is __________ (mean) to take part in the trip to the World Park.
43. To learn English well, I practise ____________(speak) English as much as possible.
44. It’s ______________(possible) for you to do it well without any hard work.
45. How ____________(comfort) I am when I get a small cup of water after walking two hours in such a hot day.
B、根据句意及首字母提示写出单词。
46. Trailwalker has been one of Hong Kong’s biggest f____________ events.
47. UNICEF p______________ the poor children in poor areas with food, clothes and chances to study.
48. Our monitor asked us to g____________ us into a team of eleven to play football against Class Seven.
49. Before liberation, Jack lived a very tough life. He often worked days and nights w__________ sleep.
50. Please pay a_____________ to your handwriting.
C、根据括号中的汉语提示完成句子。
51. Noise is boring, ________________ (尤其) when you are trying to sleep.
52. Our journey by camel in Egypt was quite an ________________ (经历).
53. You can _______________ (下载) an application form from our school website.
54. It’s impossible for you to finish your work _______________ (在……之内) ten hours.
55. They need to walk together because only the team’s finishing time will be _____________ (记录).
D、选择词组,完成句子。
raise…for…,  in need,  finish walking,  carry…with…,  at least
56. The disabled people are required to ________________ ten miles within fifteen minutes.
57. Mary broke her leg yesterday. So she needs to stay in bed for _____________a month.
58. Although that little boy is 6 years old, he often ___________money __________Oxfam.
59. On rainy days we had better ____________ raincoats _____________ ourselves.
60. We should do something to help the people ______________ in the Southeast Asia.
六、综合填空(每空一词,共10分)
On Children’s Day, 1997, Hong Kong held an i_________(61)activity. In this activity, children and their parents p_________(62)the rich and the poor.
There was a d___________(63)party, the rich had delicious food, b___________(64)the poor had only bread and porridge. The parents a__________(65)hoped they would have the dinner for the poor with their children. They hoped that their children would 1__________(66)the poor people’s lives from the dinner party.
        Many people on earth don’t have enough food or c____________(67). Every day only one half of the people in the w___________(68)could have enough food.
        The activity was held to m_____________(69)families understand poor people’s lives and also taught the parents that too many material(物质的)things were not g       __   (70)for children.
七、书面表达。(15分)
       假设你是一名18岁的学生,参加了学校举办的Walk for Children募捐活动。你和你的队友在两小时内完成了行走任务,获得了奖状和纪念品,共募集了5000元人民币,用以帮助中国因贫困不能上学的孩子。请根据以上内容和下表写一篇短文介绍这次活动。字数在80词左右。
活动名称        Walk for Children
活动时间        9.00a.m, Sunday, July 13, 2008
活动地点        海西公园
路线        从学校到海西公园
活动目的        帮助中国因贫困不能上学的孩子
完成活动时间        2小时
奖励        证书、纪念品
筹款数量        至少4000元人民币

Keys:
1-5ACBDC 6-10BDDBC 11-15CCAAC 16-20BADCD 21-25ABCAB 26-30BACCD 31-35ABCCD 36-40DEBCA 41.homeless 42.meaningful 43.speaking 44.impossible 45.comfortable 46.fund-raising 47.provides 48.group 49.without 50.attenton 51.especially 52.experience 53.download 54.within 55.recorded 56.finish walking 57.at least 58.raises for 59.cary with 60.in need 61. interesting 62. played 63. dinner 64. but 65. all 66. learn 67. clothes 68. world 69. make 70.good
One possible version:
Walk for Children
   Our school held a fund-raising event called Walk for Children on Sunday, July 3, 2008. It started at 9:00 a.m. from our school to Haixi Park. Its aim is to help the children who are too poor to go to school. My team members and I finished the walk within 2 hours and we received certificates and souvenirs. We collected 5,000yuan in all. I’ll always remember the experience that I can help make the lives of poor children better.

9A Unit 1单元测试题
二、 单项选择(共10小题,每小题1分,计10分)
从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个可以填入句中空白处的最佳答案。
(   )26. --- We’ll have a        holiday this month. But I don’t know how to spend it.
---- Why not going out for a journey?
A. seven day’s                   B. seven-day          C. seven-days’                D. seven-days
(   )27. It is necessary _______ you _____ English as often as you can.
A. for ;to read       B.  of ; to read   C.  to ; to reading    D.  of ; reading
(   )28. A strong wind will arrive in Yancheng . It will __________ much rain.
A. bring           B.  take         C. carry            D. get
(   )29. One likes to be the leader and sometimes he is a little selfish. His star sign may be ____.

回复

使用道具 举报

14#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-26 14:30:08 | 只看该作者

A.                  B.                                     C.         D.
(   )30. The patients are quite_____ to the nurses for their special care.
A. enjoyable       B. helpful        C. confident         D. grateful
(   )31. He couldn’t ___________ an answer when I asked him why he was late.
A. come over      B. catch up with   C. come out         D. come up with
(   )32. Daniel’s colour must         He can help people calm down when they are angry。
    A. red        B. yellow    C. green       D. blue
(   )33.The Turners ______ the idea of buying the piano because it’s too expensive.
A. gave up      B. gave away      C.  gave out          D. gave in
(    )34.—How many of you were invited to the evening party?
  — __________. I think she must have forgotten us.
      A. Nobody            B. Anybody            C. No one            D. None
(    )35 Which color do you ______, red or black?
— Red, I think. Because it looks good ______ me.
  A. prefer; on           B. favorite; on            C. prefer ; in            D. favorite; in
三、完形填空(共15小题,每小题1分,计15分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从下列各题所给的四个选项中,选出一个最佳答案。
Today’s young people are taking a more active part in online activities. Although the Internet can be  36  for students to collect information and communicate(交流)with their friends, teachers and parents are becoming more and more  37   about the unhealthy web content(网上内容)in the bar. They think that the birth of “Harm-free Internet Bars”(健康网吧)is  38  step to  39  teenagers.
It was Sunday afternoon and there were not many  40  seats left in the Feiyu Internet Bar. A few  41  were found playing  42 . A person of the bar was walking around  43  fInternet users’ online activities.
“My job is to find anyone who is looking at  44  websites and then  45  them from doing so,” he said. “This is a  46  of the ‘Harm-free Internet Bar’project”. Feiyu, a famous Internet bar in Beijing is among the first 19 to  47  the harm-free Internet bar club.
In order to help start a better  48  for teenagers’ online activities, China’s Communist Youth League has brought out the program named “Harm-free Internet Bar for Teens”.
But while teachers and parents  49  the “harm-free Internet bars”,  50  do many school students think of them?  
(   )36. A. successful              B. useful         C. hopeful              D. interesting
(   )37. A. amazed                B. excited        C. frightened            D. worried
(   )38. A. an easy                B. a hard              C. an important          D. an impossible
(   )39. A. prevent                B. stop                C. ask                   D. protect
(   )40. A. comfortable            B. empty                C. single               D. clean
(   )41. A. teachers               B. students       C. parents             D. officers
(   )42. A. music                 B. bridge              C. chess                D. online games
(   )43. A. watching               B. looking              C. seeing               D. finding
(   )44. A. interesting      B. healthy        C. unknown             D. harmful
(   )45. A. stop                 B. tell                  C. make               D. encourage
(   )46. A. work                  B. program       C. room               D. pace
(   )47. A. join           B. help                 C. open                 D. keep
(   )48. A. place          B. environment    C. Internet bar           D. club
(   )49. A. complain about  B. worry about    C. welcome             D. club
(   )50. A. how           B. why                  C. what                D. whether
四、阅读理解(共20小题,每小题2分,计40分)
A. 阅读下列三篇短文,根据短内容选择正确的答案:
In China, people talk about “Shuxiang”, which is very interesting. For example, 2006 is a “dog year”, and when a baby is born in this year, we say he or she is a little dog. Shuxiang usually brings people good luck. There are 12 animals below
(   )51. When a baby is born in 2008, we can say he or she is a little     .
A. pig                          B. rat                          C. tiger                   D. snake
(   )52. If we call a boy a little horse, when was he born?
A. In 1998.                  B. In 2000.          C. In 2002.           D. In 2004.
(   )53. Mr Lu, our English teacher, was born in 1976, a dragon year. Can you choose the right description of his characteristics?
     A. He is a active, self-confident, resourceful but proud and angry
     B. He is kind, helpful, artistic but sad
C. He is active, outgoing, popular but selfish
D. He is fascinating, thoughtful but dressy and doubtful
(   )54.  If someone is brave, confident but careless, we can guess he was born in a      year.
     A. rat                           B. dog                  C. horse                   D. tiger
(   )55. Which of the following is not True?
     A. In China, when me talk about “Shuxiang”, it means twelve animals.
     B. From the passage, we can know 2010 is a hare year.
C. Shuxiang perhaps brings you good luck, but we shouldn’t believe it.
     D. A cock year always comes after a monkey year.
.(2)
In order to know a foreign language, four things are necessary. Firstly, we must be able to understand the language when we hear it spoken. Secondly, we must be able to speak it ourselves, correctly, with confidence and without hesitation(犹豫). Thirdly, we must be able to read the language and fourthly, we must be able to write it. We must be able to compose(组成)sentences that are grammatically correct. We must know how to arrange sentences in paragraphs, so as to write a good letter or composition.
There is no easy way to succeed in language learning. A good memory is of great help, but it is not enough simply to memorize rules from a grammar book. It is not much use learning by heart long lists of words and their meaning. We learn words not by ourselves, but in sentences. We must learn by using the language. “Learn through use” is a good piece of advice for those who are studying a new language. Practice is very important. We must practise speaking and writing the language whenever we can.
(   )56. The word “confidence” here probably means _____.
A. use                 B. eyes         C. need       D. feeling sure of ourselves
(   )57. The writer advises us to _______.
A. speak more and write more  B. read more   C. speak more    D. use a dictionary
(   )58. The first step in learning a language is ______.
    A. reading                B. speaking     C. writing      D. listening
(   )59. Words should be learned _____.
A. from a dictionary  B. from a textbook  C. in sentences D. from a good grammar book
(   )60. “Learn through use “is to say that ______.
A. we must practise speaking and writing   
B. we must learn by using the language
C. we must learn everything by language  
D. we must remember grammar rules as many as possible
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 18:32

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网