只需一步,快速开始

查看: 16091|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

2012年小学五年级下册英语暑假作业题

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-6-27 13:43:25 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
     本站所有资料下载均无需注册,下载方法:直接点击下面的附件下载到你的电脑或桌面上解压缩即可!

五年级下册英语暑假作业.rar (10.05 KB, 下载次数: 8241)
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶25 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-27 13:43:39 | 只看该作者
五年级暑假英语作业
同学们:
盼望已久的暑假终于来到了,绿色圃教育网希望你们利用这个假期好好休息,调整一学期紧张的心情。别忘了复习并完成以下英语作业呀!
1、坚持每天听英文录音。(内容自选)
2、完成7篇短文的阅读(见后面)
        返校日,请各班课代表收齐阅读作业并交给英语老师。
        可以正反面打印,如果不方便,可以将短文后的阅读题抄写在英语纸上。
2、如果你愿意的话,也可以自己选7篇短文阅读,短文的字数在100左右。
3、如果有时间,尝试写写小作文(每个话题不少于5句话)
   话题:Myself、My Hobby、My family、My Trip、My best friend …
    (可以电脑打印或写在英语纸上。)

祝暑假愉快!开开心心!
                             全体英语老师  
                                    2012年6月

五年级英语暑假阅读作业

No. 1                 A Little Cat
  Long long ago, there was a little cat. On a sunny morning, the cat rode a bike to the park. On his way to the park, he met a big fat dog. He rode his bike away. However, his bike broke. He had to take a bus home. When he got home, he was very hungry. He ate some noodles and drank a cup of milk. He broke the cup just after drinking the milk. So, he had to clean the floor. When he was cleaning the floor, his grandma came.
  He was very happy to see his grandma. His grandma cooked him a very delicious supper. After supper, they took a long walk in the park. They saw a snake there and ran away at once. When they went back home, they were very tired.
根据短文内容判断正(T)误(F)
(   ) 1. The little cat went to the park by bike on a cloudy morning.
(   ) 2. He met a big fat dog in the park.
(   ) 3. The little cat went home on foot.
(   ) 4. He ate noodles and drank milk because he was hungry.
(   ) 5. They saw a tiger in the park after supper and they ran away at once.

No. 2                      Crow and Fox
One day a crow found a piece of meat.
   She picked it up in her mouth and flew to a tall tree. She was just going to eat when a fox saw her. The fox wanted to eat the meat. He came and stood under the tree and said, “How beautiful you are!”
   The crow was very glad to hear that, but she didn’t say anything.
   Then the fox spoke again, ”I can see your beautiful face, but I have not heard your voice. Why don’t you sing a song?”
   The crow was very happy. She opened her mouth and began to sing. When she opened her mouth, she dropped the meat. The fox picked up the meat at once and went away with it.
根据短文内容填空。
1. A crow found a piece of __________ one day.
2. The crow picked it up in her mouth and flew to a ______________________.
3. Then a fox came and stood __________ the tree.
4. The crow was very _____________ to hear that.
5. The crow opened her _____________ and began to _________.
6. The story is about ______________. (中文)

No. 3                 An honest boy
   One afternoon, Tom got on a bus and sat at the back of the bus. Five minutes later, the bus stopped and seven or eight people got off. Suddenly Tom saw a wallet(钱包) under a seat. Tom picked(捡) it up and asked the bus driver to help him find its owner. Tom asked all the people on the bus, but no one said it was his or hers. Suddenly an old man got on the bus again and asked about the wallet. He looked very worried. At that moment Tom knew he was the owner. Tom gave the wallet bake to him, and he thanked Tom again and again.
根据短文内容判断正(T)误(F).
(   ) 1. Tom got on a bus one morning.
(   ) 2. Seven or eight people got off the bus five minutes later.
(   ) 3. Tom found a wallet beside the driver.
(   ) 4. Tom picked up the wallet and gave it to a policeman.
(   ) 5. An old man got on the bus again and took the wallet away.

No. 4                Why do the flowers die(死)?
Spring will come. The weather is getting warmer and warmer. The trees are turning green, and the flowers are coming out. How beautiful the world is ! Tony likes flowers a lot. So he bought some fresh flowers and took them home last week.
Every morning he waters them. He puts them in the sun in the daytime, and moves them to his room at night.
One noon, the sun was shining brightly. “The flowers will be thirsty. ” he thought. So he watered them at once. But in the evening the flowers were all dead(死了). He felt very sad.
根据短文内容填空。
1. In spring, the weather is getting _____________ and ____________.
2. The flowers are ______________ out.
3. Tony ____________ some fresh flowers and took them home last week.
4. Tony ___________ the flowers every morning.
5. He puts the flowers in the _____________in the daytime and move them to his room at ___________.

No. 5                _____________________
Once there was a little girl. When she was 3 years old, she went to her grandparents’ farm. She met some yellow ducks with orange feet. They lived in a little wooden house. The little girl liked these ducks very much.
   Every day the ducks went to the pool and swam in the water. The little girl sat on the bank and watched them. The little girl talked to the ducks. They quacked(嘎嘎)back.
Then one day the ducks were gone. The little girl was sad. One night everyone sat down for dinner. The food looked like a little duck. The girl didn’t want to eat. Can you guess why?
(    ) 1. The little girl lived on her grandparents’ farm when she was ________.  
          A. 4                    B. 2                 C. 3
(    ) 2.The ducks are ____________________.
    A. yellow and orange     B. yellow and blue      C. white with orange feet
(    ) 3.Every day the little girl _________________.
    A. didn’t eat         B. talked to the ducks    C. walked to the pool
(     ) 4. The ducks ____________ every day.
  A. stayed in the house     B. walked on the farm    C. swam in the pool
(     ) 5. The little girl didn’t eat because _________________.
         A. she wanted nice cakes             B. the food was too hot
C. the food looked like her ducks
(     ) 6. This story is about _________________.
A. a little girl with her grandparent    B. ducks and a little girl   C. sitting by pool
免费下载绿色圃中小学教育网http://www.lspjy.com 课件|教案|试卷|无需注册
No. 6                       My Dog   
   I have a big police dog who is named Jack. Police dog are very clever. Every Sunday afternoon Itake Jack for a long walk I the park. Jack likes these long walks very much. One Sunday afternoon a young man came to visit me. He stayed for a long time. He talked and talked. Soon it was time for me to take Jack for a walk. But my friend still stayed. Jack became very worried. He walked around the room several  times and then sat down in front of my friend and looked at him. But my friend paid no attention to Jack, and he went on talking. At last Jack got angry. He went out of the room and came back a few minutes later. He sat down again in front of my friend,but this time he had my friend’s cap in his mouth.
根据短文内容判断对错。
(   ) 1. This story is about cats.
(   ) 2. The name of the dog mentioned in the story is Jack.
(   ) 3. Jack and I always go for a long walk in the park.
(   ) 4. My friend went on talking and he didn’t like Jack.
(   ) 5. At last Jack took my friend’s bag in his mouth.

No. 7                     Watching TV
   Now, let’s think about television and our life at home. Today almost all the homes have television sets. There are many interesting TV programs that we can enjoy with our family.
   Well, how many hours do you watch television a day? You spend a lot of time in watching TV, don’t you?
TV gives us a lot of useful information that we can not learn at school. On the other hand, it takes away much valuable time for thinking deeply, for talking with our family, and for reading books. We sometimes find that we sit in front of a TV set without thinking of anything.
It’s very important for us to select good TV programs. We must try to make good use of it to plan our lives better.
根据短文内容,给下面各题选择最佳答案。
(   ) 1. Today almost all the home have ________.
       A. refrigerators.      B. television sets    C. cell phones.
(   ) 2. This article is talking about _______.
        A. television         B. movies                     C  music
(   ) 3. What can TV give us?
   A. Time               B. A lot of useful information    C. A headache.
(   ) 4. To select good TV programmes is ____________.
       A. very important      B. boring          C. easy
(   ) 5. Whom can we enjoy interesting TV programes with?
       A. Our family.         B. Policeman      C. Farmers
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 05:03

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表