查看: 14388|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

人教版小学英语六年级上册Unit 3C: Pronunciation 优秀教学设计

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-6-30 21:40:28 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
一、教材分析

语音教学是小学英语教学中极其重要的部分,PEP 中的语音教学被安排在选学的 C 部分,因此,客观和主观上削弱了教师的重视程度,所以不少教师在教学中经常轻描淡写,效果非常不理想。本课例的 /G/ /H/ 两个音标是 PEP 六年级上册第三单元 C 部分中的内容,本课例采用正迁移法(运用学生现有的语文拼音经验)──直拼法解决这两个音标教学,即字母组合“th”的发音。由于这三年以来我们一直对直拼语音教学进行实践研究,故我们的学生对语音教学比较熟悉。

二、学生情况分析

六年级的学生已经学习了三年的英语,这一年又是小学阶段的最后一年,因此对于语言的归类要求,可以让他们从一类词或一个音中总结规律,形成由具体性形象到抽象的图示。我们的学生对语音学习已经有了一定的积累。他们从三年级下半年开始学习直拼,因此本课例也是这三年直拼研究的典型课例之一。本课例内容安排先从字母组合一词一句到篇章都很贴近学生的生活,学生性格活泼,很喜欢谈论一些他们身边的生活。本堂课通过小组合作编儿歌,唱一唱,涂一涂,演一演等,大大降低了抽象语音教学的难度,学生学得轻松、自如,感受不到语音学习的单调与乏味,使这堂语音课成了一堂生动、活泼的活动课。

三、教学思路

通过以往的旧词引出字母组合 th 的发音 /G/ 和 /H/, 在此基础上引出新词、句子同时配以生动鲜艳的图片。学生通过涂一涂、编一编的游戏,加深对新音素的印象。然后以小故事综合滚动,最后以一篇 My School Day 作为家庭作业巩固与滚动新旧音素。

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-30 21:40:53 | 只看该作者

四、教学步骤

Step 1 Warming upLet's chant:
Chant 1:
    /i:/ /i:/ ,/e/ /e/, /i:/ /e/ ── elephantElephant ↗,elephant↘, rolls your nose . ↗/em/ /em/ /m/ /m/ /em/ /m/ ── monkey monkey ↗ monkey, ↘ in a tree, swing around and look at me. ↘// // // // // // insects. Insects. ↗ insects, ↘ move on the floor,catch one,catch two, catch more./ti:/ /ti:/ /ti:/ /t/ /t/ /t/ tiger, tiger, Jump everyday. tiger, tiger, coming again.Big hands for yourself.
Chant 2:
ar /a: / You can drive a car,Running on the road fast.I can drive a star,Flying in the dark.al/:l/  Walk and talk,Walk and talk,Walk like a dog,Talk with your friend.
  轻松自然的儿歌让学生动起来,活跃课堂气氛,并为下面的语音教学埋下伏笔。
Step 2 Presentation and practice
1.th
课件第一次闪烁单词:
this with their together the weather they clothes
T: What can you see?(闪烁两次直到学生说出单词)课件出现单词,并转化 th 的颜色,以突出字母组合 th.
this with their together the weather they clothes
T: Here th is pronounced as...Ss: /H/T: Let's read together.Ss: /H/ /H/ ──this/H/ /H/ ──with...T: Can you give some other words? S1: /H/ /H/ ──thatS2: /H/ /H/ ──fatherS3: /H/ /H/ ──other...T: Yes,"th" is pronounced as /H/.
2.T: Can you try this?
(课件):leather(Ss pronounce it together.)S1: /l/ /e/ /H/ // ──leatherT: Look, this is...(课件出现图片 leather ) Ss: leatherT: (课件出现图片 : feather )Can you read it ?(Ss pronounce the word together.) /f/ /e/ /H/ // featherS1: ...S2: ...Let's read the sentence together。(出示图片)Leather and feather, they are together.T: Leather and feather...Ss: They are together.
3. T: Let's read the sentence together.
(课件出现图片和相对应的句型: Leather and feather, they are together.)Ss: Repeat the sentences.S1: Leather and feather, they are together.S2: Leather and feather, they are together.(课件呈现)th  
math  third  month  throat  three thin through  north
T: How about these words? Can you read them?课件出现单词,并转化 th 的颜色,以突出字母 th.
math  third  month  throat  three thin through  north
T: Here "th" is pronounced as...Ss: /G/T: Let's read together . Ss: /G/ /G/ math, /G/ /G/ third ...( 课件逐个呈现各单词,学生读课件上的单词。)
4.T: Can you give me some other words?
S1: /G/ /G/ south,S2: /G/ /G/ think,S3: /G/ /G/ path,(课件呈现) mothT: Can you try this?(Ss pronounce it together.):/m/ /:/ /G/ mothT: Look, this is...T: How about this one?   earth(Ss pronounce it together.)T: How about this one?   Thirsty(同法教学 thirsty 和 earth。)
5.T: Now, let's make the sentence about these words.
A thirsty moth is in the earth.
6.T: Let's read the sentence together.
(课件出现图片和相对应的句型: A thirsty moth is in the earth.)Ss repeat the sentence.T: Can you say some other sentences like this?S1: Thin moth, fat moth, up and down.S2: A thirsty moth is sitting on the earth, counting the moths.S3: A thirsty moth is sitting on the earth, counting the moths, thinking of the earth.S4: The moth is thin, the earth is thirsty.S5: Look at the moth, sitting on the earth, thinking of math.
7.T: Now, look! How many moths can you see?
(课件)Ss: There are three moths.T: What do they do?They travel through the desert.Three moths left home to travel north through the desert. T: What clothes did they wear?Why?They wore thin clothes because the weather was hot.T: What did they do?Their throat were dry so they drank thirstily from the water bags.T: Why did they wear the leather shoes? Their leather shoes protected their feet from the beat of the earth.T: When did the story happy?(课件)On the third day of the month.
8.T: Yes, this is a story about three moths. On the third day of the month. Now let's enjoy the story together.
(课件依次呈现整个故事。)
9.The students read the story together.
10.Let students act out the story.
课件闪烁,引起学生的兴趣,使学生注意力集中,同时培养学生快速记忆的能力。 对发音进行归类。 促使学生回忆以往语音,给语音进行归类,有利于学生记忆能力的发展。 培养学生的探究能力。 把枯燥的语言教学转化为活泼有趣的词汇教学。 鲜艳的图片刺激学生的多种感观,加深了印象,丰富了想象,更让他们置身其中,其乐融融。 学生自编 chant,培养了学生的想象能力,同时提高了学生综合运用语言的能力。 逐渐呈现故事,易于学生理解。 通过故事表演,加深对语音的印象,对文章的理解。
Step 3 HomeworkRead another story after school.(见附件。)

七、教学反思

本课例的设计紧密联系学生的现有生活经验,活动形式富有童趣,符合小学生心理特点,打破了以往的思维定式──语音教学单调、乏味、学生厌学、效率低。本课例通过直拼法的设计,把语音课上成活泼,饶有趣味的活动课。如唱一唱,涂一涂,编一编,演一演,学生并没有感到单调厌烦,反而是轻松自如,效率很高。直拼式语音教学,也可以和词汇课、句型课一样上得生动活泼、轻松自如,让学生也乐学、善学。

附件 1

On the third day of the month, Three moths left home to travel north through the desert. They wore thin clothes because the weather was hot. Their throat were dry so they drank from the waterbags. Their leather shoes protected their feet from the beat of the earth. They are tired but happy!

附件 2

Homework:

My School Day

Hello! My name is Gao Fei. I am thirteen. I study in a primary school.

This is my school day:

I get up early in the morning. Then I wash my face and brush my teeth.

I go to school at six thirty. Li is my neighbour. We are in the same school. We are good friends and we go to school together every day.

Our school is a little far away, so we go there by bike. Li rides faster than me.

Our school is beautiful. There is a big garden in front of the main building. We have different rooms, such as art room, music room,computer room, and TV room. Classes begin at eight. We have four lessons every morning and three in the afternoon. Classes are over at five. After school we clean our classroom. Then we go home.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-10 04:00

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表