楼主: admin
打印 上一主题 下一主题

教育部审定2012年秋季最新人教版七年级上册英语全册教案教学设计下载

[复制链接]
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-8 01:40:47 | 只看该作者

Unit2  This is my sister.

课班级        185、186        授课日期        2012年[   ] 月[   ] 日

授课类型        巩固课        学 时 数        The 3rd period (Section B 1a – 4b)
教学目标        1.        Teach the family tree.
2.        Have the students know the names of the various members of a family.
3.        Get the students to learn how to write a letter in English.
教学内容        New words: son, cousin, daughter, uncle, picture,
Letter:     Dear Mary,
             Thanks for the photo of your family. Here is my family photo.
                                                     Your friend,
                                                          Emma
重点难点        学习写信件的格式。
学情分析       
教学方法        任务型教学、分级评价法、直观教学法、模仿示范法、情景教学和合作学习法
学习方法        课前预习、课堂内外练习、听说读写结合
教学过程设计        备  注
课题引入        I. Warming-up and revision
1.  Daily greetings to the students
2.  Revision
    Show some pictures and revise the names for family members.       

教学步骤

主要内容        VI.Work on 3a
It is a letter from Emma to Mary. What does Emma say to Mary? Now read the letter after the tape and draw a picture of Emma’s family on the right.. Next let’s read the letter again to find out and underline all the useful expressions.
dear,  thanks for,  the photo of…,  here is,  my family photo,
Now let’s write a letter like this one.
VII.Work on 3b
Look at the family photo. Write about the people in the photo.
Here is my family photo. This is my grandfather. This is my grandmother. These are my parents. This is my uncle, and this is my aunt. This is my brother. This is my cousin. And this… Haha, it’s me.       

课堂练习        VIII.Work on 4a
     Ask students to take out the family photos they brought to school. If a student does not have it, he or she can use the drawing from 3b. Then ask one or two students to come to the front and read the letter out to the whole class.       

小结与作业       
课堂小结               

本课作业        1. Listen and read after the tape for thirty minutes.
2. Recite 3a.
3. Write down the Chinese meaning of the new words and sentences, translate them into English       

本课教学后记(课堂设计理念,实际教学效果及改进设想)
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-8 01:40:52 | 只看该作者

Unit 3 Is this your pencil?

授课班级        185、186        授课日期        2012年[   ] 月[   ] 日

授课类型        新授课        学 时 数        The 1st period (Section A 1a—2b)
教学目标        1.Get the students to learn the names of the objects.
2.Get the studnets to learn to talk about ownership.
教学内容                New words: pen, pencil, book, eraser, ruler, pencil case backpack, pencil sharpener, dictionary.
        -- Is this your ruler?
--No, it isn’t. it’s her ruler.
--Is that your backpack?
--No, it isn’t. it’s his backpack.
重点难点        -- Is this your ruler?
--No, it isn’t. it’s her ruler.
--Is that your backpack?
--No, it isn’t. it’s his backpack.
学情分析       
教学过程设计        备  注
课题引入        I.        Warming- up and revision
1.     T: Good morning. My name is …. What’s your name?
S: Good morning. My name is ….
T: Nice to meet you.
S: Nice to meet you, too.
T: Excuse me, what’s your telephone number?
S: It’s 628-9904.
2.    T: What’s your first name?     
      S: My first name is Lin. Then ask the class: What’s her first name?
      T: What’s your last name?
      S: My last name is Kan. Then ask the class: What’s her last name?
3.  Divide the class into Group A and B. Draw two baby birds on the blackboard as their symbols, tell the students that each time they answer questions right, they can get one or more points for their group and draw one or more clouds below their bird, at the end of the class, the group which gets more clouds will be the winner today. Say, “One, two, three!” Get the whole class sit straight, thus announce the beginning of the competition       

教学步骤

主要内容        II. Presentation
T shows a pen and asks “What’s this in English?” Ss: It’s a pen. T writes a pen on the blackboard. Then show a pencil and ask the same questions. Write the word on the blackboard. After all the words are on the blackboard, ask them to read after the teacher. Then practice like this. If the teacher reads the word correctly, students read after the teacher. If the teacher does not read that word, the students should stop. If one student reads at this time, then he or she will lose a point. First the teacher reads slowly, then fast, then faster.
III. Summary
Write a sentence: This is your ruler. This is a statement. Is this your ruler? This is an interrogative sentence. In writing, an interrogative sentence ends with a question mark. In spoken English, your voice goes down when you speak a statement, and your voice goes up when you speak an interrogative sentence.       

课堂练习        IV.Work on 1a and 1b
Ask the students to match the words and objects in the picture by writing the letter of the object on the blank line after the word. Focus attention on each of the three conversations. Ask students to identify the objects the person in each conversation is holding or pointing to.(A boy is holding a pencil, a girl is holding a ruler, and the teacher is pointing to a backpack.)
Then Play the recording the first time. Students only listen. Point out the boxes where students will write a number in the box to each conversation.
V.Work on 1c
1.  Get the students to listen again repeat each conversation. Pay attention to the falling and rising tones in each conversation.
2.  point to the book in the main illustration and substitute book into one of the conversations. Ask students to practice the conversation in pairs. Remind them to use various objects from the main illustration. The teacher  checks the progress and pronunciation.
VI.Work on 2a and 2b
Point to the objects in the illustration and ask students to name each one. Play the recording the first time. Students only listen. Play the recording a second time. This time students put a checkmark in the blank after each item whose name is mentioned in the conversation. Then ask students to point to the blank lines in the conversation. Say, You will write one of the words from the box on each blank line.
Now let’s listen to the tape and repeat. Please try to recite the conversation like the tape. Practice. First imitate then fill in the blanks.       

小结与作业       
课堂小结               

本课作业        VIII. Homework
1.        Listen and read after the tape for thirty minutes.
2.        Recite the converstaion of Section A, 2b.
3.        Write down the Chinese meaning of the new words and key sentences, then translate them into English.       

回复

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-8 01:41:00 | 只看该作者

授课类型        对话课        学 时 数        The 2nd period (Section A 2c – 4b)
教学目标        1.Get the students to learn to talk about ownership.
2.Get the students to learn to ask the names of the objects in English.
教学内容                New words: pairwork
        -- What’s this in English?
--It’s a pen.
--How do you spell it?
--P-E-N.
重点难点                -- What’s this in English?
--It’s a pen.
--How do you spell it?
--P-E-N.
学情分析       
教学过程设计        备  注
课题引入        I. Warming- up and revision
Play a game.
Task: Students’ activities Teacher’s activities
3.        Game: throw the ball while asking and answering the question. In groups, one student throws the ball and asks: What’s this in English? The other one answers it ,then                   throw the ball again. Do this game first as an example. T: How do you spell it? “P-E-N-C-I-L”.
2.        Dictation Words and expressions: 1 谢谢你 2 一个橡皮擦 3 一个箱子 4 一本字典 5 一支钢笔 6 一本书 7 一个卷笔刀 8 原谅  Sentences:    1 -这是你的尺子吗?-不,不是的。是她的尺子。2 -那是你的双肩包吗?-不,不是的。是他的双肩包。3-这是你的铅笔吗? -是的。是我的铅笔。
3.        Divide the class into Group A and B. Draw two baby birds on the blackboard as their symbols, tell the students that each time they answer questions right, they can get one or more points for their group and draw one or more clouds below their bird, at the end of the class, the group which gets more clouds will be the winner today. Say, “One, two, three!” Get the whole class sit straight, thus announce the beginning of the competition       

教学步骤

1.        T: Boys and girls, let’s play a guessing game, “What’s in the box?” OK? Cover one student’s eyes with a cloth and let him or her guess what it is.
2.        Show the students a box by using the following sentences:
What’s this in English? It’s a box.. Is it a ruler? Yes, it is. No, it isn’t. It’s a pencil.
III. Questions and answers
What’s the date today? What’s the weather like today? What day is it today? Write the answers on the blackboard.
IV.Work on 3 Practice the conversation.
Get the students to look at the slides on the screen. First show a picture of a dictionary. And ask “What’s this in English?”  Students answer “It’s a pen.” Then the teacher asks “How do you spell it?” students say “P---E---N. T: Is that your dictionary?   Ss: No, it isn’t. It is Tim’s dictionary. Show more slides like this. After the students are familiar with the sentence pattern, ask them to practice according to the sentences on the screen. This is a mechanical drilling. Competition between two groups. See which group can be the fastest one to finish the task. Do it like this. First ask them to practice with the deskmate. Then choose two big groups and compete. The group which can finish the dialogue within the shortest time is the winner. Then the teacher will give them a point.       

课堂练习        V.Put in order to make a sentence.
Competition goes on. Say which group can be the first one to finish the sentence..
1.        this, is, pencil, your ? pay attention to the mark of each sentence..
2.        is, book , his, that?
3.         is, this, in , what, English ?
4.        pen, a, is , it.
5.        it, you, do, how, spell?
6.        is, it, pencil, my?
7.        not, is , no, it.
VI.Listen and repeat
T: Now let’s listen to the tape and repeat. Please try to read like the tape.       

小结与作业       
课堂小结               

本课作业        VII Homework
2.        Recite the conversation of Section A,3.
Write down the Chinese meaning of the new words and key sentences, then translate them into English.       

回复

使用道具 举报

11#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-8 01:41:06 | 只看该作者

授课类型        巩固课        学 时 数        The 3rd period (Section B 1a –4)
教学目标        1.        Teach the new words baseball, computer game, watch and ring.
2.        Get the students to use the sentences freely. What’s this in English? It’s a watch. How do you spell it? W-A-T-C-H.
3.        Have the students know the meaning of some words and expressions like: lost, found, case, pieces, in order, message, etc.
4.        Get the students to learn to write their own bulletin board messages.
教学内容                New words: baseball, computer, game, watch, ID card, notebook.
What’s this in English? It’s a watch. How do you spell it? W-A-T-C-H.
Call Allen at 495-8536. Is that your computer game in the lost and found case? Please call Mary. A set of keys.
重点难点        What’s this in English? It’s a watch. How do you spell it? W-A-T-C-H.
Call Allen at 495-8536. Is that your computer game in the lost and found case? Please call Mary. A set of keys.
学情分析       
教学过程设计        备  注
Task: Students’ activities Teacher’s activities
Game: throw the ball while asking and answering the question. In groups, one student throws the ball and asks: What’s this in English? The other one answers it ,then                   throw the ball again. Do this game first as an example. T: How do you spell it? “P-E-N-C-I-L”.       

教学步骤

T: What’s this in English? (show the Ss the baseball of the slide)   Ss: It’s a baseball.  
Ss read the words after the teacher one by one. Then the teacher shows the picture of 1a one by one, and ask them to say the words as quickly as possible. Again the teacher says the words and the students respond the letter marked on the responding objects.
III. Practice
   Show a baseball. T: Excuse me, what’s this?  Ss: It’s a baseball.
T: How do you spell it?    Ss: B-A-S-E-B-A-L-L.
T: Is that your baseball?    Ss: No, it isn’t. It’s Tim’s baseball.
Ask the students to practice like this. Then ask the students to act them out.
IV.Work on 2a
Get the students to look at the pictures on P10 and listen to the conversations.
Number the things they hear. Check the answers.
V.Work on 2b
1.  Get the students to listen again and write the things they in the chart.
2.  Play the recording. Competition between two groups. Students listen and try to remember the conversation. Conversation1: fill in the blanks. Conversation 2: the teacher says the key words in one sentence of this conversation. Students say the sentence as quickly as possible.       

课堂练习        VI.Task of the period
1.  Show the bulletin board and bulletin board notice on the screen. T: what’s this? It’s a bulletin board. What’s this? It’s a bulletin board notice. Show a board with Chinese like  “通知”.
2.  Put these pieces in order to make a message. Show them on the screen. Point out the four lines to the students. Explain that they are in the wrong order. When they are in the right order, they will make a clear message. Point out the number 1 in the first part of the message. Write numbers 2,3, and 4 in the boxes to complete the message.
3.  Competition Give two students some pieces of paper. Tell them that they are in the wrong order. When they are in the right order, they will make a clear message. If you know how to make them together, stick them on the bulletin board.       

小结与作业       
课堂小结               

本课作业        1.        Listen and read after the tape for thirty minutes.
2.        Recite the key sentences of 3a.
Write down the Chinese meaning of the new words and sentences, translate them into English.       

回复

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-8 01:41:10 | 只看该作者

授课类型        复习课        学 时 数        4th period (SectionB4a—Selfcheck)
教学目标        1.        Get the students to review what they’ve learned in this unit.
2.        Practice the sentence patterns again.
教学内容        Revise what they learned in this unit
重点难点        Revise what they learned in this unit
学情分析       
教学过程设计        备  注
课题引入        II. Self check
1. Do 1. Ask them to check all the words they know. Find out the meanings of any words they don’t know.
2.Write five new words in their Vocab-builder on p108. share their lists with other students.
3 Complete the questions and answers individually for the other three situations.
4 Read just for fun. Discuss where the humor comes from. Invite pairs of students to present this dialogue to the rest of the class.       

教学步骤

主要内容        III. Play the game
Ask them to write their first name, last names and telephone numbers in random order on the board. Next have some other students draw on the board pictures of things they own among the names and numbers. Ask students to use only things whose names they have studied in class. Then ask them to take turns pointing to an item on the board and asking questions such as: Is this your last name?… The student then calls on another student to answer the question with Yes or No.       

课堂练习        IV. Task
Have you ever lost anything? How could you find it? Do you know how to write Lost & Found?
My English name is …
My name is…
Please call 928-682       

小结与作业       
课堂小结               

本课作业        完成课本习题。       

回复

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-8 01:41:16 | 只看该作者

Unit 4 Where’s my schoolbag?

授课类型        新授课        学 时 数        The 1st period (Section A 1a—1c)
教学目标        1.        Learn to ask and answer questions about where things are.
2.        Learn the names of some furniture and some personal things of students.
3.        Grasp the prepositions: on, under, in.
4.        Learn to write a note of taking or bringing things.
教学内容                New words: table, bed, dresser, bookcase, sofa, chair, backpack, books, keys, baseball, drawer, plant, on, in, under.
        — Where’s the backpack?
— It’s under the table.
        — Where are the keys?
— They’re in the drawer.
        where’s = where is   It’s = It is   They’re = They are
        the prepositions: on, in, under
        --- where’s the bag? --- I don’t know. Is it on the desk?
        ---Please take these things to your sister.
        --- Can you bring some things to school?
重点难点        where’s = where is   It’s = It is   They’re = They are
the prepositions: on, in, under
--- where’s the bag? --- I don’t know. Is it on the desk?
---Please take these things to your sister.
--- Can you bring some things to school?
学情分析       
教学过程设计        备  注
课题引入        Warming-up and revision
1.Greetings.
2.        Divide the class into Group A and B. Draw two fishes on the blackboard as their symbols, tell the students that each time they answer questions right, they can get one or more points for their group and draw one or more bubbles around their fish, at the end of the class, the group which gets more bubbles will be the winner today. Say, “One, two, three!” Get the whole class sit straight, thus announce the beginning of the competition.
3.        Review the numbers and the plural forms of the nouns.       

教学步骤

1.        Show a photo of Tommy and a school. T: Tommy can’t find his backpack. So where is his backpack? Can you help him? But first we should go to Tommy’s room.
2.        On the screen show a picture of Tommy’s room. T: What can you see in Tommy’s room?
III. New words
1.        Learn the new words on the first page of Unit 4.
2.        Word game: Show the pictures on the screen with no words. Get student to speak out their names.
3.        Do 1a.
4.        Meet Garfield and look at it then learn the prepositions.
IV. Conversations
1.        Get the students to look at the balls on the screen. Learn the new sentences.
Where is the ball?  It’s on the box.
Where is the ball?  It’s under the box..
Where is the ball?  It’s in the box.
2.        Look at the cats and read the conversations.
3.        Practice: Look at some pictures and practice the similar conversations.
4.        Look at more pictures and learn new conversations:
Where are the…?   They are …
5.        Practice with a picture with many things in both singular and plural forms.       

课堂练习        V. Listening
1.        Listen and do 1b..
2.        Check the answers.
3.        Listen for the last time and repeat.
VI. Guessing game
Show a picture of a room with some furniture, and some flashing pictures with different things one by one. Guess: where is …? It’s…  / Where are …? They are…
VII. Pairwork
Practice the conversations with a picture or your own things.       

小结与作业       
课堂小结               

本课作业        VIII. Homework
2.        Recite the first conversation of Section A, 1c.
3.        Write down the Chinese meaning of the new words and key sentences, then translate them into English.       

回复

使用道具 举报

14#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-8 01:41:20 | 只看该作者

Unit 4 Where’s my schoolbag?

授课类型        对话课        学 时 数        The 2nd period (Section A 2a – 2c)
教学目标        1. Learn to ask and answer questions about where things are.
2. Learn the names of some furniture and some personal things of students.
教学内容        New words:  keys, baseball, computer game
Sentences: Is the baseball on the sofa? No, it isn’t. It’s under the chair.
重点难点        New words:  keys, baseball, computer game
Sentences: Is the baseball on the sofa? No, it isn’t. It’s under the chair.
学情分析       
教学过程设计        备  注
1.Greetings.
2.        Divide the class into Group A and B. Draw two fishes on the blackboard as their symbols, tell the students that each time they answer questions right, they can get one or more points for their group and draw one or more bubbles around their fish, at the end of the class, the group which gets more bubbles will be the winner today. Say, “One, two, three!” Get the whole class sit straight, thus announce the beginning of the competition.
3.        Do some exercises: Choose the correct answers.
4.        Look at some furniture and a flashing backpack, and review the sentence pattern: Where’s…? It’s…
5.        Look at some furniture and a set of flashing keys, and review the sentence pattern: Where are…? They’re…       

教学步骤

主要内容        II. New sentences:
1. Look at the pictures of the balls and learn the new sentence pattern: Is it on the …? Yes, it is./ No, it isn’t. It’s…
2. Practice the new conversations with some pictures.
3. Look at more pictures with things in plural forms and learn the new sentence pattern: Are the keys in…? Yes, they are. / No, they aren’t.
4. Guessing game:
5. Make up your conversations with some pictures: first in parts, then in pairs.
III. Listening
1.Learn the new words on the first page of Unit 4.
2.Word game: Show the pictures on the screen with no words. Get student to speak out their names.
3.Listen and do 2a.
IV. Conversations
1.Get the students to look at the balls on the screen. Learn the new sentences.
Where is the ball?  It’s on the box.Where is the ball?  It’s under the box..
Where is the ball?  It’s in the box.
2.Look at the cats and read the conversations.
3.Practice: Look at some pictures and practice the similar conversations.
4.Look at more pictures and learn new conversations:
Where are the…?   They are …
5. Practice with a picture with many things in both singular and plural forms.       

课堂练习        V. Listening
1.Listen and do 1b..
2.Check the answers.
3.Listen for the last time and repeat.
VI. Game: Find the difference
1.Look at the pictures on Page 21 and Page 19, get students to find the difference.
2.Show 2 pictures of rooms with some furniture: They look similar. Get students to find the difference.       

小结与作业       
课堂小结               
本课作业        VII. Homework
1.Listen and read after the tape for thirty minutes.
2.Recite the conversation of Section A,3a.
3.Write down the Chinese meaning of the new words and key sentences, then translate them into English.       

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 21:08

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表