QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: admin
打印 上一主题 下一主题

辽师大版快乐英语六年级上册全册教案及教学反思

[复制链接]
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-25 01:21:33 | 只看该作者

【Thinking】The teacher begins from showing a task to Ss.Teacher wants to send an e-card,but she can’t.Ss is very happy to help the teacher.They are active in the learning process. During talking to the students, the new words and sentences are shown and learned smoothly and naturally. The teaching is effective. In order to make Ss to remember the new words and sentences,it is necessary to consolidate them on time.Going over the words and sentences in the competition can arouse all the Ss’ interests,especially the Ss whose English is not good.This game can also train the Ss’ corresponsive abilities.  
T:You’ve done a good job.Linda got an e-card yesterday.She doesn’t know how to send an e-card.Let’s listen to the tape.
Ss listen quietly first.Then read after the tape. Read together.Read by themselves.
Step 3.Practice and Extention
1.Act the dialogue.Tell the Ss that they can use the sentences in the dialogue and also the sentences they have learned before.They can use other situations,for example,how to send an e-mail?How to make noodles?etc.Ask Ss to practice in groups first.Then act in front of the class.
2.Enjoy the story in Read and think.Play the tape. Ss listen to it first,then read and answer the questions.
3. Let’s chant.Teacher reads first.Then play the tape.Ss say and do actions.
【Thinking】After learning the words , sentences and the dialogue,the teacher asks Ss to do some practice and extention.This can train Ss’habits and abilities of using English.And during practising and acting the dialogue, Ss gains self-confidence , interests in English, cooperative and operative abilities.
Step 4.Summing-up
T:Boys and girls, thank you for your help.I can send an e-card after class. I’m so happy.You have done a good job. Let’s read the new words and sentence. (Read the words and sentence on Bb.)
Step 5.Homework
1.Read and try to recite the dialogue.
2.Finish the exercises in activity book.
3.Copy the words and sentences.
【Teaching Tools】Recorder,computer,big screen
【Thinking After Teaching】
The task-based approach and the situation-creating method made the classroom teaching effective and successful.This class I tried to give Ss the chances to communicate in English.Their abilities of using English was improved.The teaching was student-centred. I think my teaching of the words “e-mail”wasn’t very well.Maybe If I had shown it directly,it would be better.

【 Title of Lesson】Lesson Five
【Grade】Six
【Time】
【Students Analysis】It’s usual that the Ss make mistakes. Although they have been asked to confess the mistakes bravely when they did something wrong .But it seems hard for the Ss who are in Grade Six . In this lesson the Ss can learn to be a  brave and honest person.And their abilities of using English will be improved. In Lesson Two,the Ss have learned the drill“Why not…?”.The important sentence in this lesson “Why don’t  you …?” is the same meaning .So it’s not difficult for them.
【Curriculum Analysis】The curriculum suggests English teaching must concern the students feeling and try to arouse the students’ interests in English learning. The teacher should not only teach Ss the knowledge,but also tell them how to be person with good habits and good personality. Teacher should set up real situations in the class to train Ss’ abilities of using English.
【Textbook Analysis】The topic and content of this textbook are close to Ss’ daily life.It emphasizes language application.The topic of Unit one is how to give advice.This lesson is the fifth lesson in Unit One. It talks about how to advise others to confess mistakes after they did something wrong. The teacher can set up real situations to show the new words and sentences.And the Ss try to use them in certain situations after they learn to read.This can train Ss’ abilities of using English.
【Teaching Aims】
Knowledge:To master the new words and sentence :break,broke,dictionary,forgive,
Why don’t you say sorry to her?
Abilities:
1、Ss can use the sentences “Why don’t you …?”in real situations neatly.
2、Ss can understand the dialogue in Learn to say and act the dialogue.
3、To cultivate the communicative abilities.
Feeling,Attitude and Value:
1、To arouse the Ss’ interests in English learning.
2、To train the Ss’the character of owning up when they have made a mistake.
【Key points and Difficult Points】The key points are the dialogue in Learn to say ,the words and the sentence in Try to use.The difficult points are how to use the new drill in real situations.
【Teaching Style】Situation creating,communicative style
【Teaching Process】
Step 1 .Revision ,warming-up and leading
1.Greetings
2.Listen to the song “Little Cabin in the Wood”
Teacher plays the tape.Ask Ss to listen and do actions freely.
【Thinking】As the class begins,the teacher greets the Ss friendly.This can shorten the distance between T and Ss.The English song makes Ss feel the English atmosphere and enter the English class happily.And when the Ss do actions freely,maybe some accidents will happen.Then the teacher can get a chance to introduce the new lesson.For example, one student offends another student when he is doing actions.The teacher can say,“Why don’t you say sorry to her?He is not intended.Can you forgive him?...”
Step 2 . Presentation and learning
If no accidents happened in last step,the presentation will be like the following.
T  shows a dictionary to the Ss.
Took!What is it?It’s a dictionary.
(T writes “dictionary” on Bb. Ask Ss to read after T.Then read in groups,in twos….Practise writing in the air or on the desk. )
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-25 01:21:39 | 只看该作者

To you have a dictionary?
S:Yes,I do.
S:Yes.I have a big dictionary.
T:The dictionary is too heavy.Why don’t you buy an electronic dictionary?
(T shows an electronic dictionary.Ask Ss to read it.)
T:The electronic dictionary is light and small.Why don’t you buy it?
(T writes the sentence pattern on the Bb,Why don’t you…Ss read it.Then make some sentences. “Why don’t you clean the desk?Why don’t you sit down?...”)
T:This is Miss Li’s electronic dictionary.But it is broken now.I broke it yesterday.
((T writes “broke” on Bb. Ask Ss to read after T.Then read in groups,in twos….Practise writing the word in the air or on the desk.Tell Ss this is the past tense of break.Write break on Bb.Ask Ss to read it. )
T:I’m sad today.I broke Miss Li’s electronic dictionary.Can she forgive me?
((T writes “forgive” on Bb. Ask Ss to read after T.Then read in groups,in twos….Practise writing the word in the air or on the arms. )
T:What shall I do ?Do you have any good ideas?
S:Why don’t you buy a new one?
S:You should say sorry to her.
S:It doesn’t matter.She can forgive you.

T:Well,I shall say sorry to her.(T writes “say sorry to her” after “Why don’t you” on the Bb.Ss read the sentence together.)OK.Take it easy.Why not cheer up?Let’s have a competition .
(Divide the class into groups.)
Teacher points to the words and sentence on the Bb.The Ss read together first.Then ask students from different groups to read quickly.At last the teacher says the word or sentence in Chinese,Ss stand up as quickly as they can and say the words or sentence in English.
【Thinking】The teacher must think about everything that may happen in the class. Before the class,the teacher should have some different plans in the mind and try to grasp the chance to realize the build targets. To introduce the new lesson in a real situation can interest the Ss and make Ss understand new lesson very well.During talking to the students, the new words and sentences are shown and learned smoothly and naturally. The teaching is effective. In order to make Ss to remember the new words and sentences,it is necessary to consolidate them on time.Going over the words and sentences in the competition can arouse all the Ss’ interests,especially the Ss whose English is not good.This game can also train the Ss’ corresponsive abilities.  
T:You’ve done a good job.I’m not sad now.But Billy is sad today.Why is he sad? Let’s listen to the tape.
Ss listen quietly first.Then read after the tape. Read together.Read by themselves.
Step 3.Practice and Extention
1.Answer questions:Why is Billy sad?What does Liming say to him?
Did Lind forgive him?
T tells Ss “Why don’t you say sorry to her?”is the same with “Why not say sorry to her?”
Do some exercises like these.
2.Act the dialogue.Tell the Ss that they can act a dialogue that happened in the past.Try to use the sentences in this lesson and also the sentences they have learned before. Ask Ss to practice in groups first.Then act in front of the class.
3.Enjoy the story in Read and think.Play the tape. Ss listen to it first,then read and answer the questions.
【Thinking】After learning the words , sentences and the dialogue,the teacher asks Ss to do some practice and extention.This can train Ss’habits and abilities of using English.And during practising and acting the dialogue, Ss gains good character of  owning up when they have made a mistake, interests in English, cooperative and communicative abilities.
Step 4.Summing-up
T:Boys and girls. I’m so happy.You have done a good job. Let’s read the new words and sentence. (Read the words and sentence on Bb.)
Step 5.Homework
4、        Read and try to recite the dialogue.
5、        Finish the exercises in activity book.
6、        Copy the words and sentences.
【Teaching Tools】Recorder,dictionary,an electronic dictionary
【Thinking After Teaching】
The teacher must think about everything that may happen in the class. Before the class,the teacher should have some different plans in the mind and try to grasp the chance to realize the build targets. At the beginning of the class,I asked Ss to listen to the music and do actions freely.A naughty boy hit a girl’s arm.So the girl reported to me.Then I said,“Why don’t you say sorry to her? Can you forgive him?”.Then I showed the new word “forgive”. To introduce the new lesson in a real situation interested the Ss and made Ss understand new lesson very well.During talking to the students, the new words and sentences were shown and learned smoothly and naturally. The teaching is effective. But I think the writing practice should be improved.
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-25 01:21:44 | 只看该作者

课题名称 第 七 课  第一课时
【授课时间】 一课时
【教学目标】
知识目标:
1.        学习四会单词 maple leaf, nature, change, colorful, golden。
2.        学会感叹句 What an amazing world!
能力目标:
1.        能简单地对秋天作以描述。
2.复习四季及颜色单词,能够描写四季树木的颜色变化。
情感态度价值观:
1.让学生接触一些较为新颖而贴近生活的单词和口语,拓展学生的视野。
2.        培养学生热爱生活,热爱大自然的情感。
【教学重点与难点】
1.        本课时的教学重点是learn to say 部分的课文及try to use 部分的词汇。要求学生在创设的情境中逐步听、说、读、写所有词汇,并能在句型中灵活运用。引导学生在理解课文的基础上根据教师创设的情境进行对话。
2.        本课时的教学难点是try to use 部分的词汇。生词较为抽象,教师应在教学中分散难点,一达到生词四会。
【教学方式】 根据学生的知识水平,和生活实际,以及本节课的内容需要,我采用了情景教学法,激趣法,小组合作学习法,以及多媒体教学软件等方式来完成本节课的任务。
【教学过程】
`1. 导入设计
(1). Greeting.(Say hello to each other.)
(2). Point to the thing of the classroom. Ask the Ss : What color is it? Put the colcr picture on the blackboard. Then sing a song about colors .
【设计思路】本课涉及颜色,所以在课的伊始带孩子们复习了颜色,并且共同演唱颜色歌曲,这样不仅复习了旧知,而且也活跃了课堂气氛.
2. 新课呈现
(1). Free talk:
T: How many seasons are there in a year?
S: Threr are four.
T: What are they ?
S: They are summer, autumn, winter, spring.
T: Show out the pictures of seasons. Then ask: Which one do you like?
S: Autumn.
T: I like autumn best.Today we will learn something about autumn.(Show out the title of this lesson.)
(2). 单词的学习
T: Today let’s talk about the beautiful nature.
(播放一段大自然的课件,解释nature 的意思并且板书,然后进行拼读。)
继续演示课件,大自然的春夏秋冬,把图片停留在秋天。
T: Do you like autumn? Can you discribe autumn?
S: The leaves are falling off the threes…
T: 出示几片叶子,Do you like these leaves? They are maple leaves.
(板书生词,师生拼读。)
T: What color are the leaves?
S: They are yellow.
T: What is the color in autumn?
S: Yellow.
T: Can you change a word?(师板书单词,解释含义,进行拼读。)
T: Tell the students autumn is golden. (解释gold – golden  拼读单词。)How about spring summer winter?  
S: Spring is green. Winter is white. Summer is colorful.   
T: Look at my T-shirt . It is colorful.(解释含义,让学生用此词造句。)
(3)句子的学习
看课件green spring , colorful summer, golden autumn, and white winter. It changes every year.
T: What an amazing world!(出示句子,帮助学生理解感叹句。)
T: Can you give me some sentences?
S: What a big apple! What a beautiful song!...
(4) 课文的学习
I like autumn best. Do you know? Which does Billy like ?
(1) let’s read the text. Listen an repeat together.
(2) Ask the student to read the text by themselves.
(3) Then ask students some questions about the text.
【设计思路】 此环节我利用多媒体课件展示美丽的大自然,学生在欣赏美的过程中,把本课的单词,句型,与课文一一掌握。充分调动学生的各种感官,让学生体验参与教学活动之中。
立足整体把握教材的知识体系,在导入新知识时先分析新旧知识的联系,再以旧带新,做到语言知识的融会贯通,不断丰富学生的语言积累。
在课文的学习中,学生在教师的指导下模仿录音,学习地道自然的语音语调, 养成良好的发音习惯。
3.操练巩固
(1)指导学生熟读课文,并试着复述课文。
(2)让学生用彩笔画出最喜欢的季节,并用本课学过的语句来描述季节的颜色,让学生反复操练本课的句型和单词,达到最终的英语学习的目的。
【设计思路】多读,多说,多思考对学习语言有很大帮助,在这个环节中,我穿插各种练习,让学生更熟练地应用所学的知识,最终发展学生的综合语言运用能力。
4.拓展延伸
(1)Fill in the blank.
                   Winter
                    Summer
      Green               
                    Autumn
(2) Write out three sentences like this.  
   What an amazing world!
回复

使用道具 举报

11#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-25 01:21:50 | 只看该作者

【设计思路】写对六年级的学生来说很重要,而且对提高学生的语言能力很有帮助。
5.课后作业
Write a composition about their favourite season.
【设计思路】要求学生把课堂中所学的内容,通过复习整理把书中的内容内化为自己的知识储备。激发学生大胆思维和创新能力。
【教学用具】多媒体课件,四季图片,录音机等。
【教学后记】如何把单词教学溶于句子教学当中 ,很多老师在上课时,只强调单词的教学,进行枯燥乏味的机械操练,往往忽略了把新授单词与已学的句子有机结合。其实单词只是语言教学中的一个个体,我们应该将个体容于整体当中,单词很重要,但更不能忘了与句型的操练结合。只有运用将抽象内容具体化的直观教学方式,创设活泼有效的认读活动,自然真实的语言情景,让学生在活动中认读,能让学生学以致用,既有趣、又学到了知识,提高了单词的记忆率,让学生在潜移默化中习得语言就会取得较好的教学效果。

课题名称 第 八课  第一课时
【授课时间】 一课时
知识目标:
3.        学习四会单词 sky, gas, air, magic.
4.        学会句子  How can they fly up in the sky?
能力目标:
3.        能对单词和句型进行操练,能够灵活的做替换练习。
2. 熟读课文,能根据教师创设的情境进行对话。
情感态度价值观:
鼓励学生勇于探索,培养学生爱科学,学科学的思想意识。
【教学重点与难点】
3.        本课时的教学重点是learn to say 部分的课文及try to use 部分的词汇。要求学生在创设的情境中逐步听、说、读、写所有词汇,并能在句型中灵活运用。引导学生在理解课文的基础上根据教师创设的情境进行对话。
4.        本课时的教学难点是try to use 部分的词汇。生词较为抽象,教师应在教学中分散难点,达到生词四会。
【教学过程】
`1. 导入设计
(2). Ask them to talk about their favourite season .
(每个小组选一名同学,评选出最棒的予以奖励)
【设计思路】本环节以小组为单位,以竞赛的方式进行学习,促使学生之间和小组之间互相学习、互相帮助,在竞争中体验集体荣誉感和成就感,发展学生的合作学习能力。
2. 新课呈现
(1). 单词的学习
T: Now there are two balloons in my hand.Do you like them? Look,This balloon can fly in the sky.
(让孩子们透过玻璃窗,望望窗外蓝蓝的天。告诉他们That is the sky.然后拼读单词sky.)
T拿另一个balloon).But this balloon can’t fly in the sky.Do you know why?
S可以回答汉语第一只气球里面充满了特殊的气体,而第二只气球里充满了空气)。
T: Oh,You are so clever.
T: The first balloon is full of the special gas.
(解释special gas的含义,告诉学生我们家的液化气,天然气称为gas,special gas是特别的气体,然后进行拼读)。
T: The second balloon is full of the air.(Explain this word and spell it).Our room are full of the air.explain、 be full of:充满。
T:指着带有特殊气体的球问How can they fly up in the sky?
S: Because It’s lighter than air.
T: 解释形容词级的变化(light-lighter-the lightest)轻-更轻-最轻的。(还可以把这句话反过来说用heavy-heavier-the heaviest).The air is heavier than the special gas.
S: 用light与heavy做句子。
T: 指着两个球说一个能飞,另一个不能飞。That’s very magic.(告诉学生Hurry poter’s broom is very magic.让孩子们猜出magic的含义,并拼读单词)。
(2)句子的学习
T: How can they fly up in the sky?
S: Because the balloons are full of this special gas it’s lighter than air.
(把句型出示到黑板上,让学生反复操练,并进行组内的回答比赛。)
(3) 课文的学习
Tiu Gang also have some balloons,let’listen to the tape and open your books.
S:Read the text by themselves.
T:Ask them some questions about the text.
1.What is Liu Gang doing?
2.Dose Bill know the balloon how to fly up in the sky?
3.How do they know that questions?
S: Try to answer.
【设计思路】通过吧两个气球带入课堂,使学生能在真实语境中操练所学句型,贴近学生生活,激发了他们的学习兴趣,有利于他们积极参与并合作完成任务。
回复

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-25 01:21:56 | 只看该作者

3.操练巩固
(1)限时3分钟,让学生通过音标记忆单词的方法自学单词。教师以汉译英、英译汉补充所缺字母,看音标找单词等方式检测学生单词掌握情况。
(2)侧重操练本课的介词。(in on at of)
     I’m looking ___the balloons.
     How can they fly up ___the sky.
     The balloons are full ___this specil gas.
     Let’s search ___the net.
(3)连词造句
     Learch  on  net  the  let’s.
     They  can  up  the fly sky how.
【设计思路】通过让孩子们完成这些题目来加深他们对课文的理解,英语学习的正确认识,培养孩子们良好的英语学习习惯。
4.拓展延伸
(1)教师引导学生改编课文内容并进行表演。学生可以根据自己的意愿和能力适当增添句子或单词。
(2)教师可引导学生猜一猜“What’s the special gas?”借机告诉学生氢气的英语是hydrogen.
【设计思路】让学生了解课以外更多的英语知识,有助于孩子们积累单词,为他们的的英语学习打下坚实的基础。
5.课后作业
  上网搜索阅读课外书籍或询问家长关于氢气的更多知识,用英语为父母解释氢气球是如何飞上天空的。
【设计思路】通过让学生自己动手去搜集材料,让孩子养成自主学习的能力。
【教学用具】多媒体课件,图片,录音机等。
【教学后记】《英语课程标准》倡导要教学过程中运用任务型的教学模式,让学生在教师教学的指导下,通过感知、体验、实践、参与和合作等方式,实现任务的目标,感受成功,以形成积极的学习态度,促进语言实际运用能力的提高。能力的培养有多种有效途径。这节课充分利用了“知识—活动—能力”这一途径,即知识通过学生的活动转化为能力。
  整节课我从单词到短语,最后句型与语段,层层推进,让学生在不知不觉中运用,符合小学生学语言的规律。通过创设生活中的情景,使学生更深层次地内化所学内容,帮助他们构建起生活与英语的种种联系,有利于培养学生生活英语的意识,并逐步形成生活英语的能力。

课题名称第 九 课  第一课时
【授课时间】 一课时
【教材分析】  本单元学习有关季节,科学发明,动物生长过程等方面的常用语及相关短语.本节课是这个单元的第三节课,让学生了解我国古代的发明,让学生感受到我国古代劳动人民的聪明才智。
知识目标:
5.        学习四会单词 :ancient, use, used ,shadow, smart.
6.        学会感叹句:How smart the ancient people were!
7.        能力目标:
4.        能对单词和句型进行操练,能够灵活的做替换练习。
2. 熟读课文,能根据教师创设的情境进行对话。
情感态度价值观:
让学生了解人类的重大发明。激发学生发现事物,发明事物,勇于探索的良好思想。

【教学重点与难点】
5.        本课时的教学重点是learn to say 部分的课文及try to use 部分的词汇。要求学生在创设的情境中逐步听、说、读、写所有词汇,并能在句型中灵活运用。引导学生在理解课文的基础上根据教师创设的情境进行对话。
6.        本课时的教学难点是try to use 部分的词汇。生词较为抽象,教师应在教学中分散难点,达到生词四会。
【教学过程】
1. 导入设计
(1). Greeting.(Say hello to each other.) Sing an English song baby birds.
(2).Take out the picture about times. Then ask and answer together.
【设计思路】采用师生合唱的形式与询问时间的方式进行复习,为接下来学习日晷的用途做了铺垫,同时使学生迅速进入愉快和谐的英语学习的氛围之中。.
2. 新课呈现
(1).单词的学习
T:Who can tell me ? what is the time now?
S: Answer the questions.
T: Do you know? How does the ancient people know the time?(用简笔画的方式让学生了解ancient, 并且板书拼读此词。组词  ancient people, ancient book…)
S: They use the sundial.
T: You are very clever. They used the sundial.(板书use – used, 在解决生词后,带领学生简单复习一般过去式,尤其以不发音e结尾的动词。Dance-danced  like--liked)
   Show out a picture of the sundial.  Then ask: who can tell us something about it in Chinese?(引导学生回答问题)
S: 它是古人用来测量时间的工具。
T: How does it work?
S: 利用太阳照射指针的影子。
T: Yes, they use the shadow to tell the time.(教师利用教室内的太阳光或灯光制造影子来让学生猜影子的含义,板书拼读此词。同时为学生讲解古人利用太阳光照射日晷的指针投射出来的影子来获取时间。)
   Are the ancient people smart ?
S: Yes, they are.(解释 smart = clever 板书)
(2)句子的学习
回复

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-25 01:22:03 | 只看该作者

T: How smart the ancient people were!(教师发出感慨,让学生领悟到这是一个感叹句。为学生讲解以how 引导的感叹句,其结构为:how + 形容词+名词+be+!板书)
S: 根据老师的讲解做感叹句练习。
(3) 课文的学习
T:Do you want to be a smart students? Let’s learn to say the text.
1.        listen to the tape and read after it.
2.        Read it by themselves. Then answer the teacher’s questions.
What does miss lin and Billy talk about ?
What time is it now?
3. Ask and answer in groups.
【设计思路】 通过创设一种真实自然的语言环境,让学生能在真实的情景中学习,使学生养成用英语进行思维的好习惯,为进一步学习英语练就扎实的基本功。
3.操练巩固
(1)教师出示单词卡片,学生以小组为单位抢答,快速说出读音意思并拼写,鼓励学生利用三个单词任意造句,教师给表现好的同学适当奖励。
(2)巩固练习how引导的感叹句,每人写两句话,找几名同学展示他们的句子。
【设计思路】单词的教学本身是比较枯燥乏味的,小学生生性好动具有好胜心理,采用比赛的形式,让学生在反复操练中巩固本科的学习重点,从而达到语言学习的运用和交流的作用。
4.拓展延伸
带领学生在网上搜索关于日晷的相关知识,以及中国四大发明让学生了解更多的英语知识和历史常识。没有网络的学校可以收集一些资料和大家分享。
【设计思路】不断地丰富孩子们的语言知识,激发孩子们的学习兴趣。。
5.课后作业
Tell their parents something about the sundial.
【设计思路】要求学生把课堂中所学的内容,通过复习整理把书中的内容内化为自己的知识储备。激发学生大胆思维和创新能力。
【教学用具】多媒体课件,图片,录音机等。
【教学后记】这堂英语课是积极、成功的,它留给我两点重要的提示:
    英语课务必求活。课堂上我们必须抓住点滴时间,在尽量少的时间内做尽量多的事情,而要做到这一点,我们应该善于运用多种灵活、有趣的教学方法,营造轻松、愉快的课堂气氛,形成紧凑、有序的教学结构。抓住不可多得的教学契机最大限度地激发学生的学习兴趣,调动学生的学习热情,发挥学生的主体地位,引导学生自觉地、主动地、有创造性的学习。
英语课务必实。课堂上的“活”最终还是要体现为效果上的“实”,所以,我们要充分利用宝贵的40分钟,科学地选择适合自己学生的教学方法。精心设计教学的每一个环节,切不可搞形式主义。不要为追求表面上热热闹闹的课堂气氛而忽视扎扎实实的课堂训练,我们更要简化教学环节,优化课堂结构,提高教学效率。

课题名称第 十 课  第一课时
【授课时间】 一课时
【教材分析】本单元学习有关季节,科学发明,动物生长过程等方面的常用语及相关短语.本节课是这个单元的第三节课,让学生了解人类的重大发明.培养学生勇于探索的良好思想品质。
【教学目标】
知识目标:
8.        学习四会单词 telephone, invent, convenient, cell phone。
9.        学会句子 Who invented the telephone? It says...
能力目标:
5.        1.能对单词和句型进行操练,能够灵活的做替换练习。
2. 熟读课文,能根据教师创设的情境进行对话。
情感态度价值观:
1.让学生接触一些较为新颖而贴近生活的单词和口语,拓展学生的视野。
2.激发学生发现事物,发明事物,勇于探索的良好品质。
【教学重点与难点】
7.        本课时的教学重点是learn to say 部分的课文及try to use 部分的词汇。要求学生在创设的情境中逐步听、说、读、写所有词汇,并能在句型中灵活运用。引导学生在理解课文的基础上根据教师创设的情境进行对话。
8.        本课时的教学难点是try to use 部分的词汇。生词较为抽象,教师应在教学中分散难点,一达到生词四会。
【教学过程】
`1. 导入设计
(1).Greeting.
(2).Listen to beautiful song.(用手机播放)
【设计思路】用手机播放一首优美的英文歌曲,不仅活跃了课堂气氛,又为接下来的语言学习做了铺垫。
2. 新课呈现
(1). 单词及句型的学习
T:  Where is the beautiful song from?
回复

使用道具 举报

14#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-25 01:22:08 | 只看该作者

S:  Oh,It’s from your 手机.
T:  Cell-phone(板书,拼读Cell-phone)
T:  Show out a telephone.Then asko you know What it is?
S:  Telephone.
T  :Take out a picture of an old telephone. Then askook at this telephone.It’s very old.It is the first telephone in the world.
S: 表示惊讶。
T: Do you know?
   Who invented the telephone?(板书)
S: Bell.
T:  出示Bell的画像。Introduce Bell.It says:Bell was an American,but born in the UK.He was interested in electricity in 1875,he and his workmate Watson invented the first telephone in the world.
    出示生词invent及过去式invented并板书-拼读。帮助学生理解It says.(可以解释为上面写着或据说)
T:  Why do we need the telephone?
S:  给我们的生活带来方便。
T:  Telephones make our lives very convenient.
T:  出示生词卡片convenient.把音标写在黑板上,带学生拼读。
(2) 课文的学习
T:  How does telephone change our life.让学生带着问题学习课文。
1.Listen and repeat the text.
2.Answer the teacher’s questions.
3.Ask and answer in pairs.
【设计思路】通过手机、玩具电话以及人物图片等实物,刺激学生的感观,让学生自主地学习语言知识并最终达到英语学习的目的。
3.操练巩固
教师和学生做单词游戏。所有学生都起立,教师说汉语学生说英语或教师说英语学生说汉语,看谁反应快,单词记得牢。
【设计思路】单词的教学本身是乏味的采用教师与学生的对话,全员参与其中。让学生反复操练了重点词句,达到了语言学习的目的。
4.拓展延伸
教师出示的多种物品及其发明者的课件,引导学生巩固复习句型。Who invented the paper?It says:Cai Lun invented the paper.让学生自由发问,集大家的智慧回答问题。
【设计思路】句型的操练不仅练习了语言知识还激发了学生的思维能力,让学生在日常的学习中善于积累,努力提高自己的综合能力。
5.课后作业
  将课堂上“某人发明了某物”的多组练习写在作业本上。
【设计思路】使学生能够善于积累,为他们的终身学习打下良好的基础。
【教学用具】多媒体课件,图片,录音机等。
【教学后记】众所周知,英语学习的两极分化现象,是令我们英语老师最头痛的。我们甚至可以发现,即使在六年级学生中,就已经存在一定程度上的两极分化了。为此,在六年级学习过程中,应及时的观察、调查与测试,尽快掌握班级中英语学习后进生的情况,并且在教学过程中给予更多的关注与关心,持续地给予他们精神上的鼓励,积极帮助他们重树学好英语的信心,在课堂设计上更多的向后进生倾斜,并努力取得学生家长的配合。总之,采取一切措施控制并缩小班级内英语学习后进生的数量,并非完全不可能的事情。

课题名称 第 十一 课  第一课时
【授课年级】 小学六年级第一学期
【授课时间】 一课时
【教材分析】本单元学习有关季节,科学发明,动物生长过程等方面的常用语及相关短语.本节课是这个单元的最后一节课,培养学生热爱大自然的良好情操以及观察大自然的情操。
【教学目标】
知识目标:
1.        学习四会单词 cocoon, butterfly, moth, surprise.
2.  能熟练运用How can it become a butterfly ?句型。
能力目标:
1.        能用自己的话,结合图片来描述蝴蝶的各种生长状态。
2.能够熟练的表演课文,能对所学的词汇和句型应用于实际。
情感态度价值观:
使学生养成热爱大自然的良好情操以及观察大自然的能力。
【教学重点与难点】
1.        本课时的教学重点是learn to say 部分的课文及try to use 部分的词汇。要求学生在创设的情境中逐步听、说、读、写所有词汇,并能在句型中灵活运用。引导学生在理解课文的基础上根据教师创设的情境进行对话。
2.        本课时的教学难点是try to use 部分的词汇。生词较为抽象,教师应在教学中分散难点,一达到生词四会。
【教学过程】
`1. 导入设计
(2). Play a vedio clip to review some words about anmials.(frog chicken duck bird tiger...)
【设计思路】用一段视频,带领学生走进大自然,欣赏大自然中可爱的小精灵,边欣赏漂亮的动物,边用英文说出动物的名称,为接下来的语言学习做好铺垫。
2. 新课呈现
(1). 单词及句型的学习
(教师将画面停止在一只漂亮的蝴蝶上。)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-4 23:34

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网