只需一步,快速开始

查看: 9682|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

2012年最新版人教PEP初三九年级上册第二单元Unit2测试卷题答案

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-10-8 16:41:47 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
这套2012年最新版人教PEP初三九年级上册第二单元Unit2测试卷题答案免费下载为绿色圃中小学教育网整理,所有试卷与小学教材大纲同步,本站教育部审定2012最新人民教育出版社初中英语试卷供大家免费使用下载打印。
       因为初中英语试卷复制时一些内容如分数、图形之类无法显示,需要下载的老师、家长可以到本帖子底部下载WORD编辑的DOC附件使用!
      试卷内容预览:
2012版人教九年级上 Unit2 单元测试
Ⅰ. 单项选择(15分)
    选择可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
(   ) 1. My     son will go to kindergarten (幼儿园) this September.
A. four year old                 B. four-years-old  
C. four years’ old              D. four-year-old
(   ) 2. My little brother was always getting into     with my parents.
A. decision B. trouble      C. pride      D. mistake
(   ) 3. When I entered the classroom,    my surprise, all of the students stood up quickly.
A. for           B. with        C. to         D. in
(   ) 4. On summer nights, we often go to sleep     the window open.
A. in            B. with        C. on         D. at
(   ) 5. — Do you still remember that accident, Danny?
— Of course. I’ll never forget it     it happened so long ago.
A. only if B. even though
C. because of                  D. ever since
(   ) 6. He is terrified of     alone in the street at night.
A. to walk                      B. having walked
C. walking                      D. walked
(   ) 7. I used to    in the morning, but now I’m used to    before going to bed.
A. read; read                    B. reading; read
C. read; reading                  D. reading; reading
(   ) 8. — Would you like to play computer games with me?
— Sorry, I have    playing them.
A. gone on                      B. given up
C. looked up                     D. given back
(   ) 9. Learning English is    . All of the students are    in it.
A. interesting; interested
B. interesting; interesting
C. interested; interesting
D. interested; interested
(   ) 10. — What do you think of your Chinese teacher?
— She is kind and    with us.
A. patient         B. mad        C. angry       D. bad
(   ) 11. Our school     a lot these years. It looks much more beautiful than before.
A. changes                      B. changed
C. will change                    D. has changed
(   ) 12. — Could you go to the beach with us this weekend?
— I’m sorry I can’t. I     study for the history test.
A. can           B. could        C. may        D. have to
(   ) 13. I     in this small mountain village when I was a child.
A. use to live                  B. used to living
C. used to live                  D. used to life
(   ) 14. —   you     take a bus to school?
— Yes. But now I usually go to school on foot.
A. Did; use to                  B. Were; used to
C. Do; use to D. Will; use to
(   ) 15. — I used to play tennis, but now I’m on the swim team.
—   
A. Thanks.                     B. Good idea.
C. All right.                    D. People sure change.
免费下载绿色圃中小学教育网Http://Www.lsPjy.Com 课件|教案|试卷|无需注册
Ⅱ. 完形填空(10分)
    阅读下列短文,选择可以填入空白处的最佳选项。
Some students get angry more often or more easily. Sometimes, their anger becomes    16    strong that their feelings get out of control (失去控制). People say that kids like this have a(n)    17    temper (脾气). When some kids get angry, they might    18    at their parents, break something, or even    19   , hit someone. Kids should express their feelings when they are angry,
   20    it’s not OK for a kid to do any of such terrible things. What should you do if you’re very angry? Here is some advice for you to    21   , even when you’re not angry.
★Exercise more. Any exercise, such as running or    22   , can be helpful because it’s a way to    23    you feel relaxed.
★   24    your mom or dad. If you’re angry about something, tell your parents and ask them for help or advice.
★Put your feelings into words. Using words might keep you from getting into trouble. Using words can    25    you to express your strong feelings and control your temper.
(   )16. A. too       B. quite        C. so          D. such
(   )17. A. bad B. good        C. happy       D. annoyed
(   )18. A. laugh B. smile        C. shout       D. look
(   )19. A. heavier B. stronger      C. better     D. worse
(   )20. A.  if B. but          C. unless       D. until
(   )21. A. break B. take         C. forget       D. bring
(   )22. A. smoking B. sleeping      C. swimming   D. working
(   )23. A. make B. allow        C. keep       D. see
(   )24. A. Help with B. Take pride in  C. Talk about   D. Talk to
(   )25. A. try B. teach        C. want        D. help

Ⅲ. 阅读理解(40分)
A
Dear Tommy,
I’m writing to you on your third birthday. I want to tell you something about your grandma’s time. I was born sixty-eight years ago in a small village.
Transportation used to be a big problem. When we traveled from village to village, we used to walk or ride horses.
Shopping was not an easy job, either. There were no supermarkets in the neighborhood. We used to grow most of our own food: rice and vegetable s. We kept things cool in a special underground room.
The biggest difference is that you have electricity (电). We didn’t have electricity until very late in our small village. We didn’t have any televisions of course. We used to perform our local (地方的) music and enjoy it very much.
Life used to be very hard, but I was not upset. I would like you to know about the old days and be happy about what you have when you grow up. Remember, feeling good about life is the key to happiness.
                                         Love,
                                      Your grandma
     根据书信内容,选择最佳选项。(10分)
(   )26. This letter is written by    .
A. a grandfather to a grandson
B. a grandmother to a grandson
C. a grandfather to a granddaughter
D. a grandmother to a granddaughter
(   )27. Tommy is     when the letter is written.
A. one       B. two        C. three        D. four
(   )28. This letter is mostly about    .
A. the writer’s old life experience
B. the writer’s future life
C. what a kid can do for old people
D. how the writer has changed
(   )29. Which is NOT true about the writer?
A. She was born in the countryside.
B. She felt good about the village life.
C. She used to grow vegetables in the village.
D. She used to walk or ride horses from city to city.
(   )30. Why did the writer write this letter?
A. She wanted to show that life now is really happy.
B. She wanted to tell others that life was so hard in the past.
C. She wanted the kid to be positive about life in the future.
D. She wanted the kid to dream about his future life.

B
On the first day of my sixth grade, I saw one little girl called Amy on the school bus. “Don’t
talk to  her,” said Lauren, who sat beside me, “or they will make fun of you.”
Amy had many physical differences—lots of reasons for other kids to make fun of her. Her eyes weren’t straight. Her glasses were too big. And she had really ugly teeth.
Every day as we drove to and from school, kids would insult Amy, “God, what a strange face! Stop looking at me!”
I had to be in silence. After all, I didn’t want them to treat me in the same way.
But while I was insulting her, my heart ached for the girl. I could see that she was so ashamed (感到羞耻的) and alone. Then I wanted to stand up for her. I just didn’t know how to stop my schoolmates until the night of our class skating party.
Our whole class was there. Amy was there, too. Amy didn’t know how to skate, but I could see how much she wanted to have fun like the rest of us. So I skated over to her and took her by the hand. She just smiled, and was very excited.
The next morning there was much news about Amy and me skating together. But nobody laughed at her or me. And they didn’t for the rest of the year. I never heard from Amy again after the school year. But I’ve always hoped that I changed her life for the better.
(  ) 31. What grade was the writer in when he first met Amy?
A. Grade 1.           B. Grade 2.
C. Grade 5.           D. Grade 6.
(  ) 32. What did Amy look like?
A. She was beautiful.
B. She was ugly.
C. She was fat.
D. She was serious.
(  ) 33. The underlined word “insult” has the similar meaning to “    ”.
A. laugh at           B. look after
C. wake up           D. talk with
(  ) 34. What did he do on their class skating party?[来源:学_科_网]
A. He taught Amy to skate.
B. He introduced Amy to others.
C. He drove Amy out of the party.
D. He said sorry to Amy.
(  ) 35. What happened after the party?
A. Kids began to talk with Amy.
B. Amy left the school.
C. Kids no longer laughed at Amy.
D. Amy’s life changed for the worse.

C
I’m Tessa, 18 years old now. I remember my time at primary school well. I feel some of it is really good, but some of it can bring back bad memories.
My first day
I’ll never forget my first day at primary school. I remember I felt really nervous on that day. We were in assembly (集合), and the head teacher was introducing himself. A girl next to me started asking about my shoes. So, I told her about my shoes. Suddenly the head teacher looked at me with an angry face. “Be quiet when I am speaking! Go and stand in the corner,” he said. I remember I felt so terrible at that time.
My first teacher
I remember her name was Mrs Simpson. She was really pretty and had a lovely smile. She had a soft voice and always wore the same sweater. She seemed so nice after that horrible (可怕的) head teacher.
Sports day
The sports day was the best day of school! I used to practice for the five-kilometer race and one year I actually won!
My nickname (绰号)
Everyone in the class had a nickname. Some of the nicknames were funny and some weren’t very nice. There was a thin girl who everyone called “spider legs”. I remember they used to call me “mushroom (蘑菇) head” because my hair stuck out (突出) on either side. It made a lasting impression on me. Not a good one.
     根据短文内容,选择最佳选项。(10分)
(   )36. The underlined phrase “bring back” means  “   ” in Chinese.
A. 归还       B. 归来        C. 恢复       D. 使想起
(   )37. Why did the head teacher make Tessa stand in the corner?
A. Because she failed a test.
B. Because she was the tallest.   
C. Because she talked with the girl next to her.  
D. Because she didn’t listen carefully in class.
(   )38. What did Tessa think of her head teacher?
A. Nice.                     B. Impolite.
C. Horrible.                  D. Funny.
(   )39. Tessa’s classmates called her “mushroom head” because of    .
A. her shoes    B. her hairstyle
C. her thin legs               D. her funny face
(   ) 40. Which of the following is  NOT true?
A. Tessa thinks her nickname is not a good one.
B. Tessa’s first teacher was very nice and kind.
C. Tessa mainly tells us something about her primary school memories.
D . Tessa’s first day at primary school was wonderful because she made a new friend.

D
TORONTO — A new report from the Vanier Institute for the family says that there are more problem children today than 50 years ago.
York University professor Anne Ambert, the writer of the report, says that bad influences on children come from parents, schools, neighbors, the media (媒体), etc.
Children today have bad behavior. They argue more with others. They stop others when others are talking. They are less polite to others. They choose to fight rather than discuss when they disagree with each other. When they have disagreements with their parents, they want to run away from home. They tell more lies (谎话). When they need money, they would rather steal (偷) than work hard.
There is not enough family education about how kids behave well. Parents should care more about their kids. There are more and more single-parent families and more violence (暴力) on TV and in other kinds of media.
The report is a study about why there are more children with bad behavior. Everyone should pay more attention to this problem.  
     根据短文内容,选择最佳选项。(10分)
(   )41. What is the new report about?
A. Problem children.
B. School education.
C. Family education.
D. TV influence.
(   )42. According to the passage, what do bad influences on children come from?
①parents ②schools
③the police ④the media
A. ②③④ B. ①③④
C. ①②③ D. ①②④
(   )43. What do many children today do when they disagree with each other?
A. They fight. B. They run away.
C. They stop talking to each other.
D. They discuss with each other.
(   )44. What’s wrong with parents today according to the passage?
A. They don’t care for kids at all.
B. They take kids to too many classes.
C. They don’t give kids enough money.
D. They don’t teach kids much about how to behave well.
(   )45. This passage is a    .
A. story B. piece of news
C. diary D. note  

Ⅳ. 任务型阅读(10分)
Li Xiaogu, 13, from Guangxi, has never been interested in the Spring Festival Gala programs except Liu Qian’s magic show. When Liu Qian’s performance began, Li stopped everything to enjoy it.
“Liu Qian made the coins pass through the glass just by  patting the glass table. Moreover (而 且), he put his hand through the glass to get the coin,” said Li. “It’s really amazing.”
Some people unveiled (揭秘) Liu Qian’s magic in an online video. Some posted (公布) the secrets behind the magic show only 10 minutes after Liu Qian performed it on TV.
“It’s wrong! Showing how it’s done will ruin (破坏) the beauty of magic,” said Li.
Liu Heng, 14, from Jiangsu, agrees with Li. “Everyone knows magic is not real. Unveiling it will ruin the feeling of ‘unreal’ and make it meaningless,” said Liu Heng. “So we’d better keep the magic of magic shows.”
Unlike these two, Wang Zi , a 14-year-old Beijinger, doesn’t think unveiling the secrets is all that bad. Wang is a magic lover and can do some simple magic shows. He watched four videos that showed the secrets behind Liu’s magic show. “Watching those can help us understand magic better,” said Wang.
Facing the unveiling, Liu Qian said in a recent interview, “Magic is an art to meet people’s curiosity (好奇心). So the best attitude (态度) towards magic is enjoying it rather than finding out how it’s done.”
     根据短文内容,完成下列句子,每空词数不限。
46. Li Xiaogu       in the Spring Festival Gala programs but Liu Qian’s magic show.
47. Some people unveiled Liu Qian’s magic 10 minutes after Liu Qianon TV.
48. Liu Heng’s opinion is       as Li Xiaogu’s. They both think it’s to unveil magic.
49. Wang Zi       with Liu Heng and Li Xiaogu. And he watched videos that showed the secrets behind Liu’s magic show.
50. Liu Qian said in a recent interview that the best attitude towards magic waist rather than       how it was done.
Ⅴ. 填写单词(5分)
   根据句意及汉语或首字母提示,填写恰当的单词。
51. It’s not right to      (浪费) time or money.
52. The cold weather      (造成) many plants to die last year.
53. Since my sister started high school,  her      (日常的) life has changed.
54. It’s bad for your teeth to eat c      all the time.
55. Juan Antonio Samaranch’s d      made all of us sad.
Ⅵ. 短文填空(10分)
    根据短文内容及首字母提示填写单词,使短文完整、连贯。
Anne Jennings is a 17-year-old girl with Down’s syndrome (唐氏综合症,一种比较严重的智障). She has always had a h     (56) time at high school. Though she took the same l     (57) with her friends during the early grades, in recent years she has been place d in special education classes.
She always wished that she wasn’t d     (58) from her close friends. She would ask, “Why did God m     (59) me have Down’s syndrome?” Anne’s mother never had a good a     (60) to this question. However, in the e     (61), the teenager discove red that there was n     (62) wrong with being exactly who she is. O     (63) October 3rd, she was surprised and h     (64) to be elected homecoming queen (被选为返校节女王) of her class.
“I was always complaining before,” she said. “When I became the queen, things c     (65). It’s amazing. Everyone loves me. I love myself.”
Ⅶ. 书面表达(10分)
假如你是李华,这个学期刚转到一所新学校。请根据下面表格中的信息,介绍你的一些变化。 80词左右,开头已给出,不计入总词数。
过去                                     现在
有很多朋友,性格开朗。                 几乎没有朋友,变得沉默寡言。
花很多时间和朋友们一起玩。             多数时间用在功课上。
对功课没有兴趣,成绩很差。               变得爱学习了,成绩提高很大。
I have changed a lot since I moved to this new school this term.

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶2 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2012-10-8 16:42:00 | 只看该作者
     本站试卷下载方法:右上角免费注册后,点击下面的附件使用迅雷下载到桌面上解压缩即可!

九年级上册第二单元测试卷.rar (21.52 KB, 下载次数: 3609)
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2012-10-8 16:42:05 | 只看该作者

参考答案:
1-5 DBCBB          6-10 CCBAA       11-15 DDCAD
16-20 CACDB        21-25 BCADD
26-30 BCADC       31-35 DBAAC       36-40 DCCBD       41-45 ADADB
46. has never been interested                      47. performed it
48. the same; wrong           49. disagrees; four   
50. enjoying; finding out
51. waste            52. caused                 53. daily       
54. candy            55. death
56. hard            57. lessons            58. different          
59. make            60. answer  
61. end             62. nothing                 63. On
64. happy            65. changed   
One possible version:
I have changed a lot since I moved to this new school this term. I used to have many friends and be outgoing, but now I have few friends, and I become a little quiet. In the old school, I used to spend much time playing with my friends, but now I have to spend most of my time on my schoolwork. I used to have no interest in my lessons, so I usually got bad grades. However, now I become more interested in my studies, and my grades are improving a lot.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-11 18:23

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表