返回列表 发新帖
楼主: admin
打印 上一主题 下一主题

小学生四年级英语优秀作文范文例文推荐大全

[复制链接]
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 11:10:56 | 只看该作者
四年级英语作文:My best friend
  I have a good friend. She is a beautiful girl. She has long black hair, two big black eyes and a red mouth. Her voice is better. She is good at singing.

She is a clever girl. She likes reading books , playing computer games and chess. She is also nice. She often helps us . Our classmates like her very much..

Can you guess her name? She is my good friend -Xu jiaojiao.

回复

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 11:11:04 | 只看该作者
四年级英语作文:My new school
 I have moved to my new school since Septmber. It is a modern and nice school which is in xx。It has a playground, a library, several labs, classrooms with electronic equipment and so on. It's quite different from my old school. It's larger, much more modern. This is why I love my new school. If you are free, you are warmly welcomed to come to our school to have a look.

回复

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 11:11:12 | 只看该作者
四年级英语作文:How to study English?
  Study English,You do need to use English with speakers who are not teachers of English. This isn't easy, since everyone feels constrained speaking English with friends with whom it would be natural to use a shared mother tongue. Joining an English Club is a good idea and joining a club with an international membership (where English is in use at least some of the time) is, for many people, even better. If nothing like this is accessible, you might consider what would be involved in getting something going.

回复

使用道具 举报

11#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 11:11:20 | 只看该作者
四年级英语作文:Rabbits
  One day, my mother bought two little rabbits for me. I’m very happy.

From that on, the two little rabbits became my good friends. They have two little ears, red eyes, with white and fat boby. They’re marvellous.

Everyday, they play with each other happily. One day, I couldn’t find them. I asked my mother: ”Where are they? ” My mother told me that She didn’t know. At last, I found them in the grass. They were very dirty. I was angry, but when I looked at their lovely faces, I was happy again.

I love my little rabbits, and they love me. They are my good friends forever.

回复

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 11:11:27 | 只看该作者
四年级英语作文:Happy New Year

On New Year's Eve, our class had a party. The atmosphere was good. It was out of the ordinary from the very begining. The boy student from one bedroom gave an unusual performance. We saw a boy named Li Xinmin turn off all the lights in a sudden snap. Then with three resounding crow of a cock echoing in the hall, the hall was again brightly lit in a snap.

回复

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 11:11:34 | 只看该作者
四年级英语作文:My first Christmas

That was the first time that I celebated Christmas Day. My friend aksed me to take part in Christmas party. At the party we danced and celebrated with carols. I knew some new friends. We exchanged gifts and said best wishes to each other. I had a pleasant time.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-6-16 15:29

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表