返回列表 发新帖
楼主: admin
打印 上一主题 下一主题

小学生五年级英语作文大全优秀英语作文例文范文推荐

[复制链接]
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 11:35:58 | 只看该作者
五年级英语作文:Basketball,my favorite sport
  My hometown Dalang is a famous “Basketball Town”. Everybody likes playing basketball here. I love playing basketball, too. It’s my favorite sport.

Every morning I go to play it in our school gym. My P.E teacher told me that playing basketball would make me tall and strong. Because I play basketball well. Now I am a member of our school basketball team. I play harder than before. My P.E teacher teaches me how to play it better. I made progress. I have my own way to play it. How I hope I can be a famous basketball player some day.

Basketball is a very good sport. It can strength our bodies. It is a good way to relax, too. Let’s play basketball together. OK?

回复

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 11:36:06 | 只看该作者
五年级英语作文:I love my hometown

Hello, dear friends! Welcome to my village. It's big and beautiful! I like it very much.Look! There are many houses in the village. They are small. There are many high and beautiful mountains near the houses. There is a big forest behind the houses. There are many big trees in it. There are many rivers in front of the houses. The water is clean. There are many fish in the rivers. There are many bridges over the rivers. There are many big trees on the river banks. And there is grass and flowers on it. The grass is green. The flowers are colourful and beautiful. There is a lake in the village. There are many ducks in the lake. The sky is blue. The rivers flow. The air is fresh and clean. My village is very beautiful!I like it very much!

回复

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 11:36:14 | 只看该作者
五年级英语作文:My new teacher
  I have a new teacher.She is an English teacher,her name is Miss He.She is young and beautiful.She is strict but kind.She often goes to work by motor bike.But sometimes she likes piaying sports.Usualli she likes reading book.I like my English teacher very much.What about you?

回复

使用道具 举报

11#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 11:36:21 | 只看该作者
五年级英语作文:I like sports
  There are many kinds of sports that I enjoy, such as swimming, running, and dancing. However, the sport that I like most is basketball. When I was in junior high, I started to play basketball in school. At that time, I found I had loved deeply this sport. Now, I would like to watch basketball games as much as I can. The basketball games have given me the most wonderful time in my life.

回复

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-12 11:36:28 | 只看该作者
五年级英语作文:My teacher
    Miss Qin is my favorite teacher. She teaches us Chinese. She is lovely lady in her thirty-two years old. Her warm smile and black long hair are her symbols. My classmates like her very much, because she is always kind to us. In my view, she is a wise teacher. She tells us many stories to us. It seems she knows everything. Besides, she writes good articles. She tells us if we want to write good articles, we should read books as much as we can. She always cares much about us. I think this is important for a good teacher.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-6-16 12:38

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表