只需一步,快速开始

查看: 5254|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

新目标(Go for it)版英语九年级第九单元试卷英语Unit 9 When was it in含答案

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-5-17 00:35:50 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
      此套新目标(Go for it)版英语九年级第九单元试卷英语Unit 9 When was it in含答案由绿色圃中小学教育网整理,所有试卷与九年级英语人教新目标(Go for it)版教材大纲同步,试卷供大家免费使用下载打印,转载前请注明出处
       因为试卷复制时一些内容如图片、公式等没有显示,需要下载的老师、家长们可以到本帖子二楼(往下拉)下载WORD编辑的DOC附件使用!如有疑问,请联系网站底部工作人员,将第一时间为您解决问题!
      试卷内容预览:
新目标(Go for it)版英语九年级第九单元试卷英语Unit 9 When was it in含答案Unit 9 When were they invented?
话题 Inventions  发明
功能
项目
Talk about the history of inventions 谈论发明物的历史

词汇 1. invent 发明  2. scoop 用勺舀3.adjustabl e 可调整的 4.heel (足)跟  5.battery电池 6.op erate 操作 7.slipper 拖鞋8.bulb 电灯9.microwave oven 微波炉10.crispy易碎的 11.salty含盐的 12.sour酸的 13.chef 厨师14.sprinkle 撒 15.beverage 饮料16.ancient古老的 17.legend传说 18.boil煮沸 19.bush灌木20.remain残余21.produce 产生22.pleasant 舒适的 23.flying disk飞碟24.bakery 面包店25.throw掷 26.abacus算盘27.century世纪 28.rank级别 29.notice留心 30.including包括 31.indoors在户内 32.create 创作33.wooden木制的 34.divide分开 35.aim目标 36.metal金属 37. shoot投射 38.guide指导39.court庭院 40.develop完善 41.popularity 流行42.risen rise 的过去分词43.worldwide世界性的 44.association 协会45.equipment 装备

短语 1. by accident意外2.by mistake错误的3.according to 按照4.fall into陷入5.in this way这样6.knock into 撞上(某人) 7.be used for 用来做 8.the style of the shoes 鞋的款式
9.fall down 跌到 10.not…until 直到…才…11.prefer…to…喜欢…而不喜欢…
12.decide to do sth 决定去做…13.much—loved 深受喜爱的 14.The number of …,…的数量 15.dream of doing sth 梦想做…

句型 1. When was it invented? It was invented in 1885. 何时发明的?1885年 发明的。
2. Who were they invented by? They were invented by… 它们是由谁发明的?是…发明的。
3. Wh at are they used for? They are used for doing sth. 它们有什么作用? 它们用来做…
4.I think it would be better to do…我想……会更好
5.Knocking into players and falling down would be dangerous.碰撞或摔倒都会有危险
6.It is said/reported/suggested/believed/thought/that….据说/报道/据建议……
语法
要点
一般过去时的被动语态 was/were +done
☆重点归纳☆            
☆典型试题☆
例1  -What do you call this in English?
     -It’s a stamp. It is used ______ sending..
      A. for    B. to   C with   D. by
【解题思路】选A 。“被用来干某事”可表示为be used for doing 或be used to do .由sending的 形式可知,介词应选for.
例2 The recorder ______yesterday. It works OK now.
A. repaired   B. was repaired  
C. has repaired   D. will be repaired
【解题思路】选B。根据上下文判断出该题是考查一般过去时的被动语态。该语态构成形式为was(were)+过去分词。故选B.
例3 You may go fishing if your work ______.
A. is done B. will be done C. has done D. have done
【解题思路】选A。if 引导的条件状语从句中,如果主句的动词表示将来,那么从句的动词用一般现在时态。该句中,情态动词may 与go, come, leave等词连用表示将来的意义,从句用一般现在时态,故答案选A。  
例4 When and where to go for the holiday ___ yet.
A. are not decided   B. have not been decided
C. is not being decided  D. has not been decided   
【解题思路】选D。现在完成时的被动语态,句子的意思是“什么时候、去哪里度假还没有决定”。
例5 He prefers __________at home reading rather than________ out shopping on Sundays.
例5 A. to stay, going    B. to stay, go
C. staying, go      D. staying, to go
【解题思路】选B。本题考察的是有关prefer 以及prefer与rather than搭配的用法。“prefer sth to sth . prefer doing sth. to doing sth.\ prefer to do sth rather than do sth。
☆单元评价☆
•基础巩固
一、 据句意和首字母提示填空,完成下列句子。(10分)
1. My favorite are those  shoes with a_______ heels. You know—You can move the heels up and down.
2. I think the most helpful i ________is the light bulb.
3. One day a c____________ in the restaurant where George worked sent back his plate of fried potatoes because he said they were cut too thick.
4. Did you know the tea was invented by a____________?
5. A__________ to today’s papers we know it will be hotter than yesterday.
6. Air is a m____________ of gases.
7. If you travel around China you will notice a very popular a_________ everywhere you go---basketball.
8. God c________________ man. Do you believe it?
9. William s____________ an arrow ( 箭 ) toward the wild geese, and hit one in the neck.
10. warm rains and summer suns d______ the plants.
二、用括号中所给词的适当形式填空。(10分)
11. John told us that his computer___________ in Shenzhen (make).
12. There were many people __________for the train.(wait)
13. Name a -__________basketball organization in America, please. ( profession)
14. What about talking about the________ between the Chinese and English names?(different)
15. The policeman said that he would try his best to catch the thief who matched miss brown’s__________.(describe)
16. When she  heard this, she was really very thrilled because she really wanted to get________.(marry)
17. Zhang Shaohan’s songs are __________to the ear.(pleasure)
18. Henry set up a company that _______(produce) microchips.
19. The work _______tomorrow morning.(finish).
20. It’s better _______more exercise.(do)
三、单项选择 从下列每小题A、B、C、D中选出一个能填入句中空白处的最佳答案。(10分)
21. I don’t know hat happened _____ Zhang Hong the day before yesterday.
A. at    B. for    C. about    D. to
22. People say that the cars made in Japan are much cheaper than _____made in America.
  A. ones   B. those   C. that   D. it
23. The mixture smelt terrible but Tom _____taste it.
A. was made to B. was made C. made to D. made
24. Our English teacher remained ____after he heard the news.
A. happy  B. happily  C. happiness  D. happiest
25. It ___that scientists have found the reason ____Edison was clever.
A. said, that    B. said, why
C. is said, that   D. is said, why
26. Lily is often heard ____in her room.
  A. sing   B. sings   C. to sing   D. sang
27. The box is too heavy for him ___.
A. to carry it   B. not to carry it
C. to carry     D. not to carry
28. I saw them ___volleyball this time yesterday.
  A. play   B. played   C. to play   D. playing
29. I decided ___late again.
A. to be not  B. to not be C. don’t be D. not to be
30. Mr. Johnson’s funny story ____ by everyone who heard it .But Mr. Johnson himself didn’t mind
it at all.
A. laughed at         B. was laughed   
C. had been laughed   D. was laughed at  
四、英汉互译 根据中文提示完成下列句子(15分)
31. 我们认为约翰明天不会来参加会议。
We_______ _________that John ____come to the meeting tomorrow.
32. 它用于改变鞋的样式。
It _____ _____ ____ ______   the style of the shoes.
33. 你认为最有用的发明是什么?
_______do you think ____ ______ ______ helpful____
34. 很多年轻人梦想成为有名的篮球运动员。
Many young people______ _____ _____ famous basketball  _____]
35. 据报道这里将修建一条新路。
It ________ _________ that a new road ____    _______ ______here.
36. 我一直渴望上大学,现在我的梦想成真了。
I’ve always ______ _____  going to college,and now it has ______ _______.
37. 据我们老师说,下周我们要进行 期中考试。
   We’ll take our mid--term exam next week,  _____ _____our teacher.
38. 据建议要采取一些措施来防止污染。
It _____ _______that some measures should be taken to stop _______.
39. 有些学校只教书而不育人.
Some schools teach but ______to ______ their students.
40. 到上学期末为止我们已经学了20首英语歌了。
   We _____ ________20 English songs ____the end of _____ ____。
五、 阅读填词 阅读下列短文并根据首字母提示完成单词。(计15分]
Traveling to all corners of the world gets easier and easier, but how well do we know and (41)u          each other? Here is a simple test. I imagine you will hold a (42) m         at four o’clock, what time should you (43)e             your foreign business friends to come? If they are German, they will (44)a           on time. If they are American, they’ll probably be fifteen minutes early. If they are British, they’ll be fifteen minutes late.
The British seemed to think since the English (45)l           was widely used in the world, what they did was certain to be widely understood. Very soon they (46)f        they were completely wrong. For (47)e          , the British are happy to have a business lunch and discuss business matters with a drink during the meal; the Japanese (48)p         not to work while eating. Lunch is a time for them to relax and get to know (49)e        other, and they don’t drink at lunch. The Germans like to talk business (50)b        dinner; the French like to eat first and talk afterwards. They have to be well fed and watered before they discuss anything.
•综合提高
六、完形填空 根据短文内容,从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出能正确填入相应空白处的最佳答案。(20分)
Have you ever heard of the saying, “if you want a friend, be (51) ______!”  what does it (52) _____? There are many different things that you can do to (53)_____friends. You may find out what they are if you (54)_____someone make friends.
Here is (55) _____ one new teacher made friends with the (56)_____in her class on the first day of the school. When the bell(57) _____, the teacher smiled at all the students. Then she said, “Good morning. How nice it is to have all of you (58)______my class this year! I want to (59)______each of you very much. I am sure we will enjoy working together.”
The teacher smiled, used a pleasant (60)______and acted (61)_____ a  friendly way. She told the students her(62)_____ and wrote it on the blackboard.  Then she  told them something she liked to (63)_____and hoped to do with them during the year. The students knew that she liked many of the same things they like. Everyone felt that she (64)_____what she said. Each of them wanted to know (65)____and be her friend. Then she let the students tell something about (66)____. So they felt that the teacher knew them. Could you make friends as the teacher (67)______?
How do you know and like your classmates? One (68)_____ is to find out more about them. During the (69)____you can talk to them. You may ask them their names and the names of the schools they went to last year. They want to know about you, too. You may tell them about your interests or your holiday experiences. It is often easy to  be friends with people who have the (70)____ interests and play the same games. As you talk, the others may be thinking. “ I like to do. It should be fun to be friends with you.”
     Remember! Just talking together in a friendly way is one good way to make friends.
51. A. it B. one  C. that  D. careful      
52. A. mean B. want C. have D. show
53. A. make B. meet C. have D. get         
54. A. look  B. hear  C. listen D. watch
55. A. what B. how  C. why D. when        
56. A. teachers B. students C. workmates D. parents                        
57. A. rang B. got C. sang D .spoken      
58. A. on B. in C. with D. about
59. A. teach B. know C. learn D. like      
60. A. voice B. sentence  C. phrase D. sound
61. A. on  B. by  C. in     D. to        
62. A. family B. father C. work D. name
64. A. meant B. liked C. was D. forgot
65. A. much B. better C. enough D. still     
66. A. themselves   B. their parents
C. the teacher   D. the school
67. A. was B. did C. got D. saw         
68. A. way B. day C. teacher D. weekday
69. A .break B. class C. teaching D. day      
70. A. no B. different C. many D. same
七、阅读理解 根据短文内容,回答问题。(10分)
   My mother used to ask me what is the most important part of the body. Through the years I would guess at what I thought was the correct answer.
When I was younger, I thought sound was very important to us as humans, so I said, "My ears, Mommy." She said, "No. Many people are deaf. But you keep thinking about it and I will ask you again soon."
Several years passed before she asked me again. Since making my first attempt, I had contemplated the correct answer. So this time I told her, "Mommy, sight is very important to everybody, so it must be our eyes." She looked at me and told me, "You are learning fast, but the answer is not correct because there are many people who are blind."
Over the years, Mother asked me a couple more times and always her answer was, "No, but you are getting smarter every year, my child."
Then last year, my Grandpa died. Everybody was hurt. Everybody was crying. My Mom looked at me when it was our turn to say our final good-bye to Grandpa. She asked me, "Do you know the most important body part yet, my dear?  "I was shocked when she asked me this now. I always thought this was a game between her and me. She saw the confusion on my face and told me, "This question is very important. It shows that you have really lived your life." I saw her eyes well up with tears. She said, "My dear, the most important body part is your shoulder."  I asked, "Is it because it holds up your head?" She replied, "No, it is because it can hold the head of a friend or loved one when they cry
. Everybody needs a shoulder to cry on sometime in life, my dear. I only hope that you have enough love and friends that you will have a shoulder to cry on when you need it. "Then and there I knew the most important body part is not a selfish one. It is             sympathetic to the pain of others.
71. What did the writer’s mother ask him?
A: Oh, that’s such an important match. I don’t want to miss it.2._________________________?
B: Of course. Let’s go.
A: It seems that you like football very much. Do you like PE?
B: 3._________________________
A: Why not?
B: Because the teacher just lets us play games ourselves. What about you?
A: I like it very much.4.________________________.
B: You are lucky.
A: 5.__________________________?
B: Yes, having sports can make us healthy.
A: That’s right. I agree with you.

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2013-5-17 00:36:10 | 只看该作者
     本站所有试卷下载均无需注册,下载方法:直接点击下面的附件下载到你的电脑或桌面上解压缩即可!

新目标(Go for it)版英语九年级第九单元试卷英语Unit 9 When was it in含答案.rar.rar (28.02 KB, 下载次数: 2913)
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2013-5-17 00:36:27 | 只看该作者
Unit 9
一、1.adjustable     2. invention    3. customer     4. accident      5. According   
6. mixture      7. activity      8. created      9. shot          10. develop
二、11. was made   12. waiting     13. professional   14. differences      15. description  
16. married    17. pleasant     18. produces      19. will be finished  20. to do
三、21—25  DBAAD   26---30  CCDDD
四、31. don’t think , will     32. is used for changing       33. what , is the most , invention
34. dreamt of becoming, players   35. is reported, will be built    36. dreamt of, come true   
37. according to  38. is sugges ted,pollution  39. fail , educate  40. have learnt, by, last term
五、41. understand     42. meeting     43. expect     44. arrive     45. language  
46. found         47. example     48.prefer      49. each      50. before
六、 51--55   BAADB       56--60   BABBA
61--65   CDAAB       66--70   ABAAD
七、 71、She used to ask him what is the most important part of the body.
72、 Ears   
73、Five times     
74、Other’s care,love and friendship.
75、It is sympathetic to the pain of others.
八、1. Where are you going /What are you g oing to do  2. Can I go with you  3. No, I don’t /I don’t like it at all  4. Our teacher teaches us a lot in PE lessons  5. Do you like sports/Do you often do sports/You are good at sports, aren’t you

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 21:27

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表