只需一步,快速开始

查看: 5985|回复: 3
打印 上一主题 下一主题

2013年鲁教版新课标八年级下册英语期末试题含听力原文及答案免费下载

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-5-25 01:24:18 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
      此套2013年鲁教版新课标八年级下册英语期末试题含听力原文及答案免费下载由绿色圃中小学教育网整理,所有试卷与八年级英语鲁教版教材大纲同步,试卷供大家免费使用下载打印,转载前请注明出处
       因为试卷复制时一些内容如图片、公式等没有显示,需要下载的老师、家长们可以到本帖子二楼(往下拉)下载WORD编辑的DOC附件使用!如有疑问,请联系网站底部工作人员,将第一时间为您解决问题!
      试卷内容预览:
八年级英 语试 题                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               
注意事项:
1. 本试题分第Ⅰ卷和第Ⅱ卷两部分。第Ⅰ卷为选择题70分;第Ⅱ卷为非选择题,80分,共150分;时间120分钟。
2. 考生将第Ⅰ卷各小题的答案标号填入答题表内。
卷 (选择题  70分)
一、听力选择(20小题,计20分)   
(一)录音中有五个句子,每个句子听一遍,然后从每小题A、B、C三个选项中选出每个句子的正确应答语。
       1. A. Boring.                              B. Relaxing.                              C. Awful.
       2. A. Yes, we were.                            B. Yes, they were.                      C. Yes, they did.  
       3. A. Do some reading.                     B. Did her homework.               C. Watched TV.
       4. A. Thank you.                        B. I think so.                             C. Yes, I have.
       5. A. But I like singing.                    B. No, I don’t.                           C. Sorry, Miss Green.                                                                              
(二)录音中有五组对话和五个问题,每组对话和问题听两遍后,从每小题A、B、C三个选项中选出能回答每个问题的正确答案。
6. A. Tom.                                  B. Leo.                                      C. Tom’s mother.
       7. A. Every day.                         B. Twice a week.                        C. Once a week.   
       8. A. Eight minutes.                   B. Twenty minutes.                    C. Twenty-five minutes.
       9. A. Not bad.                             B. Great.                                          C. Terrible.
       10. A. In the classroom.                    B. In the hallways.                           C. In the music room.
(三)录音中有一段对话和五个问题,短文和问题听两遍后,从每小题A、B、C三个选项中选出能回答每个问题的正确答案。
11. A. She relaxes in the house.
B. She relaxes in her swimming pool.
C. She relaxes at home.
       12. A. She went to Shanghai.
B. She went to Shanghai and went to the swimming pool.
C. She went to the swimming pool.
       13. A. It was great.
B. It was beautiful.
C. It was humid.
       14. A. She can’t stand it.
B. She loves it.
C. She doesn’t mind it.
       15. A. They wear warm clothes.
B. They wear cool clothes.
C. They don’t bring any clothes.
(四)录音中有一篇短文,听短文两遍,然后从每小题A、B、C三个选项中选出能回答每个问题的正确答案。  
       16. What time did Kate get up yesterday?
              A. At 6:30.                          B. At 7:30.                                 C. At 6:00.
       17. What did she do after a quick breakfast?
              A. Cleaned the room.         B. Did some washing.                C. Both A and B.
       18. She had             for lunch.
              A. rice and meat                 B. rice, meat and vegetables             C. rice, meat and noodles
       19. In the afternoon, she went to the park with her           .
              A. friends                           B. cousins                                  C. parents
       20. She watched TV for             after she finished her homework.
              A. one hour                        B. half an hour                          C. one and a half hour.
注意:请同学们翻到第,继续做第五大题——听力填表
二、单项填空(20小题,计20分)
从每小题ABCD中选出能填入句中空白处的最佳答案。
21. It’s time          dinner.
A. for                          B. on                           C. to                            D. at
22. He           a letter to his parents last night.
          A. will write                 B. writes                      C. wrote                      D. write
23. Where          you and your sister yesterday morning?
          A. is                                   B. was                         C. are                       D. were
24. I often go shopping with Mom             Sunday mornings.
         A. in                            B. on                           C. for                          D. at
25. I like the moon cakes with an egg in it. It smells          .
          A. expensive                B. awful                       C. delicious                 D. warm
26. – How was your vacation?
        –               .
          A. Too far                    B. Pretty good             C. Not good                 D. So hot
27. You           get up at six, or you’ll miss the early bus.
       A. have to                   B. can’t                       C. don’t                       D. can
28. – Would you like some orange juice?
       –            . I’m very thirsty.
         A. No, thanks.             B. Yes, please.                    C. Yes, I would            D. That’s OK.
29. Tomorrow is Sunday. It is fine. What about        to the park?
          A. go                           B. goes                        C. going                      D. to go
30. – Who arrived late for class this morning?
          –               .
A. Li Lei is                  B. Gina did                  C. Tony does                D. Bill was
31. –             are the people there?
          – They are friendly.
       A. What                     B. Where                    C. When                     D. How
32. You          get up at six, or you’ll miss the early bus.
              A. have to                   B. can’t                       C. don’t                       D. can
33. – Did you buy sunglasses?
       –            .
          A. Yes, I didn’t                                               B. No, I didn’t            
C. Yes, I do                                                     D. Yes, I bought
34. How        is it from your house to the shop?
          A. far                          B. long                        C. much                      D. many
35. – How does John get to school?
          – He          his bike to the subway station, then he          the subway.
       A. rides, takes            B. rides, rides                     C. ride, takes                     D. ride, take
36. – What does Adam think of his homework?
          – He has too much homework every day.             .
              A. He can’t stand it                                        B. He likes it
C. He doesn’t do it                                                D. He enjoys it
       37. I often walk to school. It usually          me 10 minutes           to school.
       A. take, to get                                                       B. takes, to get            
C. takes, get                                                  D. takes, getting
       38. – Jim, could you tell me where we can get some food to eat?
          – What kind of food are you looking           ?
              A. for                          B. after                       C. at                            D. up
39. – Is this your dictionary?
          – Oh, yes. Thank you. Where           you           it?
              A. do, find                                                      B. did, found               
C. were, finding                                              D. did, find
       40. – What is Gina doing there?
       – She can’t find her pen, so she is           it everywhere.
           A. looking for                                                        B. looking after           
C. looking like                                               D. finding
三、完形填空(10小题,计10分)  
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容,从每小题ABCD中选出能填入空白处的最佳答案。
It was Saturday. The    41    was fine. It was good for a trip. When our teacher    42    us we were going on a school trip, we became nearly crazy(疯狂)    43    this was the first school trip of our new term. I    44    a lot of food and drinks in the supermarket. We climbed the mountain    45    nearly one hour. Oh, I was quite    46   . But the mountain looked nice and there were many     47   . My classmates imitated(模仿) the animals’ sounds, which was so   48    ! All of us laughed. And we sat on the top of the mountain to   49     a picnic(野餐).
How nice the     50    was! That day we were really tired, but we were very happy.
       41. A. weekend                   B. weather                   C. vacation                  D. trip
       42. A. asked                       B. said                         C. told                         D. answered
       43. A. because                    B. so                            C. but                          D. though
       44. A. borrowed                  B. bought                    C. brought                   D. sold
       45. A. for                                   B. at                            C. of                            D. in
       46. A. happy                       B. exciting                   C. tired                       D. boring
       47. A. people                       B. fruits                      C. animals                   D. kids
       48. A. boring                       B. funny                      C. delicious                 D. awful
       49. A. have                         B. buy                         C. do                          D. play
       50. A. summer                    B. trip                         C. photo                      D. picnic
四、阅读理解(20小题,计20分)
阅读下面短文,从每小题ABCD中选出能填入句中空白处或回答所提问题的最佳答案。
A
7:00 am
Woke up. It was sunny but there was a cold wind blowing().
7:30 am
Had breakfast quickly because I got up late.
7:45 am
Lieu came on his bike.
8:00 am
Spent morning riding our bikes. We visited Ming and Gordon.
12:00 am
Had lunch at Lieu’s house. His mother made hamburgers. They were delicious.
3:00 pm
Went home after playing computer games. Met Alex on the way home.
4:00 pm
Watched TV until dinner time.
       Here is a note of one of Tom’s Sundays.
       51. What was the weather like on Sunday?
              A. Cloudy.                   B. Windy.                    C. Wet.                       D. Hot.
       52. What time did Tom have breakfast?
              A. 7:00 am.                 B. 7:30 am                   C. 8:00 am                  D. 7:45 am
       53. Tom’s note tells us that he           .
              A. enjoyed his lunch                                       B. missed his breakfast            
C. doesn’t like hamburgers                                   D. went to Lieu’s house for dinner
       54. Who did Tom see on the way home?
              A. Cordon.                  B. Ming.                      C. Lieu.                       D. Alex.
       55. The right order of the things Tom did is           .
           watched TV   ate lunch    Rode the bike played computer games
              A. ①②③④                B. ③②①④                      C. ③②④①                D. ④②③①
B
Mr. Smith lived in a country, but he worked in an office in a big city, so five days a week he went to work by train every morning and came home the same way.
      One morning he was reading his newspaper on the train when a man sitting behind him, who Mr. Smith had never met before, spoke to him. The man said, “You’re not living a very interesting life, are you? You get on the same train at the same station at the same time every morning. And you always sit in the same seat and read the same newspaper.”
     Mr. Smith put his paper down, turned around, and said to the man angrily, “How do you know all that about me?”
   “Because I’m always sitting in this seat behind you.” the man answered.
56. Mr. Smith’s home is        .
       A. in the mountains     B. in the country           C. in the big city        D. near the sea
57. Mr. Smith went to his office        every day.
      A. on foot                    B. by bus                C. by bike                D. by train
58. Mr. Smith didn’t go to work        .
       A. on weekdays        B. on weekends         C. on Sundays          D. on Saturdays
59. When Mr. Smith heard what the man said, he was        .
      A. scary                B. happy              C. angry              D. surprised
60. The man knew so much about Mr. Smith because he was        .
      A. on the same train with Mr. Smith every day      
B. Mr. Smith’s neighbor
      C. in the same office with Mr. Smith                       
D. Mr. Smith’s friend
C
Dear Jane,
       My English name is Jack. I’m from China. Mr. Wang, my English teacher, told me your name and e-mail address. I’m glad to write to you. Would you like to be my pen pal?
       What do you usually do after school? When I am free, I always play sports. I also like watching TV. I’d like to tell you what I think of TV shows. I love English Today. It helps me a lot! So I watch it very often. I also like sports news. But I can’t stand soap operas. I think they are boring. I don’t mind Animal World. I don’t like Chinese Cooking. I think it’s for Moms!
       Jane, what do you think of TV shows? Can you write to me and tell me about your ideas?
       With my best wishes.
                                                                                                                       Yours
                                                                                         Jack
       61. Mr. Wang is            .
              A. Jack’s father                                             B. Jack’s teacher         
C. Jane’s teacher                                           D. Jane’s father
       62. What does Jack do when he is free?
              A. He practices English.                                  B. He watches soap operas.
C. He does sports.                                                 D. He writes letters.
       63. Jack tells Jane             in the letter.
              A. his school                                                   B. his family               
C. his subjects                                                D. his ideas about shows
       64. Jack loves            .
A. Chinese Cooking                                       B. soap operas
C. Animal World                                            D. English Today
       65. This is the           time for Jack to write to Jane.
              A. first                 B. second                            C. third                       D. fourth
D
       Kim went to a beautiful beach on Monday with his friends. It was sunny and hot. So they had great fun playing in the water. In the afternoon, they went shopping. But the shops were crowded, they didn’t really enjoy it.
       The next day, it was rainy, so they went to a museum. It was boring. Kim found a small boy crying in the corner. The boy was lost. He helped the boy find his father. Kim was very happy. But he had no money for a taxi. So he had to walk back to the hotel. That made him very tired.
       On Wednesday, the weather was very cool. So they played tennis. They played all morning. It was really fun.  
       66. On Monday, Kim and his friends had fun              .
              A. going shopping                                           B. going to a museum  
C. playing in the water                                          D. playing tennis
       67. It was rainy             .
              A. on Monday                                                 B. on Tuesday
C. on Wednesday                                            D. On Thursday
       68. Kim helped a boy find his father and went back to the hotel           .
              A. on foot                    B. by taxi                     C. by car                     D. in a bus
       69. They played tennis on a           day.
              A. hot                          B. sunny                      C. rainy                D. cool   
       70. How long did they play tennis on Wednesday?
              A. Two hours               B. Three hours            C. all morning      D. all day
英语期末试题答题表
题号
十一
总分
得分
卷答题栏
题号
答案
题号
答案
题号
答案
题号
答案
题号
答案
卷  (非选择题  共80分)
、听力填表(共5小题,计5分)
录音中有一篇短文,听短文两遍,然后根据短文内填写下面的表格。
How Did Kids Spend Their Weekend?
Days
Number of people
Things they do
Saturday morning
(1)      
did homework or studied
Saturday afternoon
went shopping
went to the library
played   (2)      
Saturday (3)   
Watched (4)   or stayed at home and watched TV
Sunday
visited friends
(5)      
played sports
1.             2.                3.               4.                5.               
六、单词拼写  (15小题,计15分)
(一)根据每小题所给出的首字母,在空白处填入适当的字母,使单词完整。
1. If you have a t            , you’ll see the dentist.
2. It’s not very far from my home to the station. About 20 m          walk.
3. Who usually w          the dishes after dinner?
4. There is n          new in today’s newspaper. It’s boring.
5. – What do you think of the basketball caps?
         –I don’t m          them.
(二)根据每小题题意和给出的汉语,在空白处填入适当的单词。
6. Don’t talk               (大声地) in the hallways.
7. On            (下雨的) days I usually stay at home and read books or watch TV.
8. It’s four            (英里) from the station to the supermarket.
9. The students had a lot of fun             (练习) English.
10. If you don’t have a ticket, you have to listen to music             (在外面) the room.
(三)根据每小题的题意,用括号中所给动词的适当形式填空。
11. Each of the girls             (have) a bag.
12. It often takes us an hour              (make) a paper() boat.
13.             (read) in the sun is bad for your eyes.
14. Julie             (not visit) the Palace Museum that day.
15. My grandpa enjoyed              (see) soap operas.
七、句型转换(每小题2分,计10分)按括号中的要求改写句子。
       1. What do you look like?(根据自身实际情况回答问题)
       2. Did you watch TV last night? (根据自身实际情况回答问题)
       3. Is your home far from school?(根据自身实际情况回答问题)
       4. What do you think of English?(根据自身实际情况回答问题)
5. A:                            ?(根据答语写出问句)
  B: His weekend was great.
八、根据汉意,完成句子( 每小题3分, 计15分)    
根据每小题的汉语,完成英语句子,每空一词。
1. 一年前我哥哥去了北京,并且参观了博物馆。
      My brother           to Beijing and                       a year ago.
2. Tina家有许多家规。
         Tina                                   in her family.  
3. 一年前我哥哥离开了这个城市去了苏州。
       My brother           the city           Suzhou a year           .
4. 尽管离家很远,他爸爸还是经常走着去上班。
                it’s very far form his home, his father goes to work                    .
       5. 你们在学校必须穿校服吗?

九、补全对话(共10空,计10分)
根据对话的上下文和所给的首字母,在每个空白处填上适当的字母,使单词完整。
A: Can I help you?
B: Yes, p         . I need to see my friend. She’s i          in hospital. I have a map but it’s i          Chinese, and I o          speak English.
A: Don’t worry. Let me look at the map. OK, f          walk to the bus top. Next take a No. 17 bus. Then get off at the next stop. You will see the h         .
B: How far is it from here?
A: I          about 3 kilometers.
B: How l          does it take?
A: About 25 minutes.
B: OK, t          you so much.
A: You’re welcome. If you have a problem, you can a          the policeman.
十、任务型阅读(共5小题,计10分)
阅读下面短文,根据短文内容完成句子或回答问题。
Rules in Salina’s life
       There are lots of rules at Salina’s school. She agrees with some of them. For example, they can’t arrive late; they can’t run in the hallways; and they can’t eat in class. All these rules are okay because they are reasonable(合理的)
       But there are some rules Salina doesn’t agree with. For example, at her school they have to wear uniforms and they can’t wear jeans. But she thinks jeans are good because they’re comfortable. In school, they can’t listen to music in art class. Salina doesn’t agree with this rule.
4 She thinks listening to music in art class is OK.
       Salina also has to follow some rules at home. For example, 5 if(如果) she wants to watch TV, she has to finish her homework first. And she can’t go out with her friends on school nights, that is, from Monday to Thursday. She has to clean her room every week. Luckily, she doesn’t have to take out the trash(垃圾). It’s boring. She hates it.
       (一)根据短文内容简要回答问题。
1. Does Salina have to wear a uniform in school?     
2. Can Salina go out with her friends on Friday nights??   
3. What does Salina think of taking out the trash?  
(二) 将短文中划线的句子译成汉语。
十一、书面表达(15分)
   在一次主题班会上,大家积极讨论的主题是: What do you think of computer games?有的同学认为游戏很好玩,能够放松自己;而有的同学则认为电脑游戏很无聊。请你总结一下讨论的结果,并说一下自己的看法。60词左右。

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2013-5-25 01:24:58 | 只看该作者
     本站所有试卷下载均无需注册,下载方法:直接点击下面的附件下载到你的电脑或桌面上解压缩即可!

2013年鲁教版新课标八年级下册英语期末试题下载.rar (33.24 KB, 下载次数: 4109)
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2013-5-25 01:25:06 | 只看该作者
本帖最后由 水水水 于 2013-5-25 01:25 编辑

七年级英语期末试题参考答案
一、听力选择(20分)
1—5 CBCAC   6—10 BACBC   11—15 BACBB    16—20 ACBCB  
二、单项填空(20小题,计20分)
21—25 ACDBC                26—30 BABCB                31—35 DABAA        36—40 ABADA
三、完形填空(10小题,计10分)   
41—45 BCABA  46—50 CCBAB
四、阅读理解(20小题,计20分)
51—55 BBADC    56—60 BDBCA     61—65 BCDDA     66—70 CBADC
五、听力填表(共5小题,计5分)
1. 10        2. computer games  3. evening   4.  movie         5. cleaned their rooms
六、单词拼写  (15小题,计15分)
        1. toothache    2. minutes’ went        3. washes        4. nothing                5. mind
6. loudly          7. rainy                        8. miles                9. practicing        10. outside
11. has                  12. to make                        13. Reading        14. didn’t visit        15. seeing
七、句型转换(每小题2分,计10分)按括号中的要求改写句子。
        (1—4 小题答案不唯一)
1. I’m tall/short/ medium height/ medium build…/; I have long/ short hair; I wear glasses. …
2. Yes, I did. / No, I didn’t.    3. Yes, it is. / No, it isn’t.  4. It’s interesting/ difficult…
5. How was his weekend?
八、根据汉意,完成句子( 每小题3分, 计15分)
        1. went, visited museums        2. has many rules                3. left, for, ago        4. Although, on foot
        5. Do you have to wear school uniform at school?
九、补全对话(共10空,计10分)
        please,  ill,  in,  only,  first,  hospital,  It’s,  long,  thank,  ask
十、任务型阅读(共5小题,计10分)
1. Yes, she does.    2. Yes, she can.       3. She thinks it’s boring.
4. 她认为在艺术课上听音乐可以。
5. 如果她想看电视,她得先完成作业。
十一、书面表达(15分)
        Some students enjoy playing computer games very much. They think computer games are very interesting and relaxing. While some students don’t like computer games. They think they are boring. I like computer games very much. They are interesting. On weekends, I often surf the Internet and play computer games. I can learn a lot. They are helpful.
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2013-5-25 01:25:35 | 只看该作者
八年级英语听力测试
一、听力选择)   
(一)录音中有五个句子,每个句子听一遍,然后从每小题A、B、C三个选项中选出每个句子的正确应答语。
        1. What do you think of the food?
        2. Were your parents at home?
        3. What did he do last Sunday?
        4. Have a good time on your vacation.
        5. Don’t sing in math class, Jack!                                                                           
(二)录音中有五组对话和五个问题,每组对话和问题听两遍后,从每小题A、B、C三个选项中选出能回答每个问题的正确答案。
        6. M: Mom, I’ll go to the hospital.
          W: Oh, what’s the matter, Tom?
          M: I’m well. But my friend Leo has a bad cold, and I’ll go with him.
          Q: Who doesn’t fell well?
7. M: What do you usually do on weekends, Lily?
W: I play computer games. And I play chess with my father every day.
Q: How often does Lily play chess?
        8. M: How far do you live from your factory, Jane?
          W: About ten miles.
          M: How long does it take you to get there?
          W: About twenty-five minutes by bike, but eight minutes by car.
          Q: How long does it take to get there by bike?
        9. M: Did you enjoy your vacation, Sally?
          W: Yeah. It was great.
          Q: How was Sally’s vacation?
        10. M: Can we listen to music in the classroom or hallways?
           W: Oh, I don’t think so.
           M: Maybe we can listen to it in the music room.
           W: Yes, you are right.
           Q: Where can they listen to music?
(三)录音中有一段对话和五个问题,短文和问题听两遍后,从每小题A、B、C三个选项中选出能回答每个问题的正确答案。
M: Hi, what do you usually do on weekends, Carol?
W: Oh, I usually relax in my swimming pool.
M: How was your last weekend?
W: It was great.
M: Where did you go last weekend?
W: I went to Shanghai with my family.
M: How was the weather there?
W: It was humid.
M: Did you have to wear warm clothes?
W: No, we didn’t. We wore cool clothes.
M: What do you think of the city of Shanghai?
W: I love it. It’s so beautiful.   
Questions:
11. What does Carol usually do on weekends?
12. Where did Carol go last weekends?
13. How was the weather in Shanghai?
14. What does Carol think of Shanghai?
15. Did they wear cool clothes or warm clothes?
(四)录音中有一篇短文,听短文两遍,然后从每小题A、B、C三个选项中选出能回答每个问题的正确答案。   
        It was Saturday yesterday. Kate didn’t go to school, but she was very busy. She got up at 6:30. After a quick breakfast, she cleaned her room and did some washing. At about 11 o’clock, she started to cook lunch. She had rice, meat and vegetables for lunch. She went to the park with her parents in the afternoon. They had a good time in the park. In the evening, she watched TV for half an hour after she finished her homework.
注意:请同学们翻到第Ⅱ卷,继续做第五大题——听力填表
五、听力填表
录音中有一篇短文,听短文两遍,然后根据短文内填写下面的表格。
Yesterday, we asked 10 students at No. 3 Middle School what they did last weekend. For most kids, the weekend was fun. On Saturday morning, ten kids did homework or studied. On Saturday afternoon, five kids went shopping, and three went to the library. Two kids also played computer games. On Saturday evening, seven kids watched a movie or stayed at home and watched TV. On Sunday, two kids visited friends, nine kids cleaned their rooms, and five played sports.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-7 04:44

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表