只需一步,快速开始

查看: 4780|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

2013年最新鲁教版九年级英语unit2期末复习测试卷

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-5-25 01:31:55 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
      此套2013年最新鲁教版九年级英语unit2期末复习测试卷由绿色圃中小学教育网整理,所有试卷与九年级英语鲁教版教材大纲同步,试卷供大家免费使用下载打印,转载前请注明出处
       因为试卷复制时一些内容如图片、公式等没有显示,需要下载的老师、家长们可以到本帖子二楼(往下拉)下载WORD编辑的DOC附件使用!如有疑问,请联系网站底部工作人员,将第一时间为您解决问题!
      试卷内容预览:
. 翻译下列短语
属于____________________ 她最喜爱的作家__________________在野餐聚会上_______________形成,组成 ___________________发带___________________以便,以致________________________赶公共汽车___________________在天空中_________________过去常常干某事________________习惯于做某事_______________被用于做某事_____________________采访________________---感到担心______________在我们小区里_________________奇怪的噪音____________________ ---逃跑 _________________小心,当心______________________假装干某事________________ 用尽用完__________成千上万____________不但..而且_______________直到------_____________
. 完成下列句子
1. 这个发带可能属于琳达。The hair band _______ _______ _______ Linda.
2. 它一定不是John的,这件T恤对他来说太小了。
It ______  ______  _______. The T-shirt is _____ _____ small for him.
3. 如果你知道它有可能在那儿,请给我打电话。
If you have any idea _____ _____ _____ ______, please call me.
4. 我为它学习是非常重要的,因为它占了期末考试的30%
  It’s crucial that I study for it because it ______ _______30% of  _____  ______  ______.
5. 你认为“anxious”是什么意思?______ do you think ______ _______?
6. 由于她的测试她很烦恼。She’s worried ______ ______ her test.
7. 这些牧师直到公元前几百年才到了英国。
   Those priests ______ arrive ______ England ______ a few hundred years BC.
8. 他可能正在跑步锻炼。He _____  ______  _______  ________exercise.
9. 我们的小区过去很安静。
Our neighborhood _____ _____ _____ very quiet.
10. 我想那一定是一些小孩在调皮。I think it _____ _____ teenagers ______ _______.
11. 我的父母报了警,但是他们没有发现任何奇怪的东西。
   My parents _____ _____ ______, but they can’t find ______ ______.
12. 肯定有某个东西在拜访我的邻居。
There _____ _____something ______ the homes in our ______.
13. 当地动物园的主任说三只猴子从动物园里逃跑了。
The _______ of the local zoo said that three monkeys ______  ______ the zoo.
14.真人不露面,吠犬不咬人。___ _____ ___the person ____does not talk and the dog ____does not bark.
15. 今日事,今日毕。Don’t let yesterday _____ _____ _____ _____ of today.
教学后记:
更多免费资源下载绿色圃中小学教育网Http://wWw.lSpjy.cOm 课件|教案|试卷|无需注册
.复习目标
1. The words and phrases and important sentences of this unit.
2. Grammer: must, might, could ,can’t
.前置自学 (自己独立完成下列题目)1.Don’t make n______ in class. 2.He must be i___________ before getting a new job.3.While I was cooking, I hurt one of my f________.4.There is no air, there is on w______.5.Whose’s this pen? Do you know its o_______?6.There are some planes flying in the s_______.7. We should get on well with our n_________.8. Lu Xun is one of the most famous a______ in our country.
.展示交流he合作探究1. 小组内交流上述题目答案。2. 小组分工讲解以下知识点。①区别:must, might, could, may, can’t②区别: belong to be \ because of because \ used to __ be used to___\ use up, run out ofrun out\ much tootoo much③短语:thousands of, pretend to do, make up④句型:疑问词 do you think +陈述句序?  There be sb.\sth. doing sth.

. 达标拓展
1.--- ay I go swimming now?  --- No, you ______. You must finish your homework first.
    A. mustn’t   B. may not     C. couldn’t      
D. needn’t
2.--- Tom, where is your father?    --- I’m not sure. He_______ in his office.
    A. is      B. may be         C. maybe        
D. may
3.This book _____ Lucy’s. Look! Her name is on the book cover.
    A. must be   B. may be       C. can’t be   D. mustn’t be
4. --- That T-shirt with Yao Ming”s picture on it ________ belong to David. He admires him a lot.
  ---No, it _______ be his. He hates black color. ( 2010 潍坊中考题)
  A. can, can’t   B. may, needn’t   C. must, mustn’t   D. must, can’t
5.Lucy 认为这本书一定是大明的,因为他的名字在书上。
   Lucy thinks the book ________ ________ _________ Da Ming, because his name is on the book.
6.我认为这个背包不可能是林涛的,因为他的背包式黑色的。
   I think the backpack _________ ___________ Li Tao’s, because his backpack is black.
7.听!一定有人在敲我们的门。Listen! ________ _______ _______ someone _______ at our door.
补全短文 09广州)  J.K Rowling was born in England in 1965. She loved reading, and w______ her first story “Rabbit” when she was only six years old. She studied French at university, then worked a______a secretary (秘书) in London. She had the i_______ for Harry Potter (哈里. 波特) when she was on a train, 3.“Harry just walked into my head”, she said later. She s_______ writing the first Harry Potter book the next day.
    In 1992 she went to live in Portugal for three years. She wrote Harry Potter in the morning, and worked as an English teacher in the afternoon and e_______. She got m_______ to a Portuguese TV journalist and had a daughter c_______ Jessica.
Then she returned to Edinburgh, in Scotland. 4. She had no job at that time, she wrote in cafes (咖啡馆)because they were warmer t______ her small house. After five years she finished the first book “Harry Potter and the Philosopher’s stone”. The book sold m______ of copies all over the world and J. K. Rowling b______ very famous. She is very rich now, but she still writes her books in cafes.
教学后记:
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2013-5-25 01:32:24 | 只看该作者
     本站所有试卷下载均无需注册,下载方法:直接点击下面的附件下载到你的电脑或桌面上解压缩即可!

2013年最新鲁教版九年级英语unit2期末复习测试卷.rar (16 KB, 下载次数: 2517)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 21:57

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表