只需一步,快速开始

查看: 8735|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

仁爱版英语初二下课文完整篇.doc 下载

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2013-9-2 09:25:46 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
P5. The Sound of Music is one of the most popular American movies. It is a story about a young woman living in Austria. Her name is Maria. She went to the Von Trapp family to care for seven children.
Mrs. Von Trapp died, and the family were very sad and tired .The children cried and shouted every day. The father was lonely and often became angry because of the noisy children.
Maria taught the children to sing lively songs and perform short, funny plays to cheer them up. The father was almost mad at first, but the smiling faces of his children pleased him and made him happy again.
P7.  Beijing Opera is our national opera. It came into being after 1790 and has over 200 years of history. Its music and singing came from Xipi and Erhuang in Anhui and Hubei. There are four main roles in Beijing Opera: Sheng , Dan, Jing and Chou. Beijing Opera is full of famous stories, beautiful facial paintings, wonderful gestures and fighting. It is an important part of Chinese culture. Beijing Opera used to be popular with old people, while young people didn't like it very much. However, more and more young people, and even some foreigners, are becoming interested in it nowadays.
P12.  Doctor Chen, some of my classmates have problems. They may have unhappy feelings after some bad experiences, but they don't know how to stop these unhappy feelings. I want to help them. Doctor Chen, would you please talk about this problem and give your suggestions?
Everyone feels sad sometimes. It's normal to feel sad when something bad happens to us. It's all right to show we're sad. It's all right to cry .But if we talk to others, listen to soft music or take part in activities, we may feel much better, and be happy again. If you have any problem, please call me at 2676790.
P13. How time flies! I miss you very much. How I wish to visit you!
Several months ago, I was a stranger here, you know. At that time, I was really upset and lonely. What's more, I couldn't sleep as well as usual. I was not used to everything here. I thought the roads here were not so clean as those in our hometown. The food was not as delicious as ours, either. It also seemed that the people here were not so friendly as you. But now, everything has changed. With the help of my teachers and classmates, I'm getting used to the life here. I'm not afraid to talk with others now. My classmates all accept me. I live as happily as before. Please give my best wishes to your parents.
P15. Dealing with Sadness  Nobody can be happy all the time. You may become unhappy sometimes, for example, when you fail an exam; or you may become sad when you lose one of your friends. It's normal to have these feelings. If you don't know how to deal with these problems, you may learn something from Jeff.
Jeff almost went mad when his elder brother was killed in a car accident. He refused to play soccer or go to the movies with his friends. Instead, he just sat in his bedroom and didn't talk to anybody, even his parents. Jeff felt that the world was unfair. He was quite angry with the driver because his car hit his brother, even though it was an accident. After a few months, Jeff began to understand it was useless to be angry. Now he still misses his brother, but he doesn't hate the driver any longer. He is beginning to talk to his parents and that makes them happy again. He no longer stays in his room by himself. Instead, he goes to the movies or plays sports with his friends. He is feeling better now.
P 21. I think the moon can affect my moods. Sometimes it makes me feel happy. Sometimes it makes me feel sad, especially when the full moon is hanging in the sky on Mid-autumn Festival. The moon is so round and bright. But I can't get together with my family. I feel very lonely, and my eyes fill with tears.
The environment can change my feelings. I live in a big city. At night, it's too noisy for me to fall asleep. I hope to live in the countryside some day. It's clean and quiet. I think I will be happier there.
I think the weather can affect my moods. When it rains, I always have sad thoughts. When the sun shines brightly, I feel happy again.
Colors can affect my feelings and moods. Orange and yellow can make me confident and cheer me up when I am feeling sad. Blue and white can make me feel calm. Green is the color of nature. It can give me more energy. Wearing red often makes me active.    Big events can affect me a lot. When I talk about the Wenchuan earthquake with friends, it always makes me sad and worried. But the topic of the Beijing 2008 Olympics always makes me excited and active.
P 23. How to Stay in Good Spirits      Many things around us may affect our feelings and moods, such as colors, weather, news and the environment. It is very important for us to be in a good mood. If we are in good spirits, we can study or work better. So we must learn to take care of ourselves and stay in good spirits. Here are some suggestions:
1. Exercise and relax every day.   2. Remember to eat healthy food and sleep well.   3. Talk with your friends, parents or teachers often. Tell them about your thoughts and feelings. Try to get help from them.  4. Get help from newspapers, magazines, TV or the Internet.   5. Think it over before making an important decision.  6. Get back to your daily activities. It will help you bring back a sense of happiness.
P29. Money Raising in Canadian and American Schools   It is very common to raise money in Canadian and American schools. Students, teachers and parents have many special ways to raise money for field trips. Some schools come up with great ideas, such as "King or Queen for a Day." It costs each student one dollar to buy a ticket for the draw. After all the tickets are sold, one ticket is drawn. The student with the winning ticket will be the king or queen for the next school day. When the student arrives in the morning, the headmaster greets him or her and carries the student's books. The student sits in the headmaster's chair for the day and even can use the headmaster's cellphone to call home. At noon, the headmaster and other teachers order a special lunch and serve it to the student.
P31.  We had a wonderful time on Mount Tai last week. The weather there was nice. As soon as we arrived there, we began to climb Mount Tai. It took us almost the whole night to get to Wanghai Stone.
We saw the sunrise and the sea of clouds on Mount Tai and then visited Dai Temple in the daytime. In the evening, we had a big dinner in a local restaurant. That was an exciting experience. I hope you can come to China. Then we can visit some places of interest together.
P 37.  After they rode their bikes for two hours and a half, Kangkang, Michael and Darren arrived at the Ming Tombs. The parking lot was full of tour buses, cars, taxis and bicycles, so they had to look for space to park their bikes.
After they parked their bikes, they walked through the passage into Dingling and were surprised at the wonders. Darren took out his camera and wanted to take some pictures, but Kangkang stopped him and said, “No photos here." As they were exploring happily, the crowd of people became larger and larger. While the crowd were pushing him in all directions, someone stepped on Darren's toes. "Ouch! Don't push!" he shouted.
When Darren finally pushed his way out, he noticed his friends were both out of sight. He was too frightened to know what to do. His heart was beating fast. Slowly he walked toward a huge rock beside the road and sat there sadly. He didn't raise his head until someone called him. It was Kangkang. "Oh, Darren! There you are! It's great to see you!" As soon as the three boys saw each other, they all jumped up and down happily.
P 39.   It was a fine day. Darren, Kangkang and I got up early in the morning. Then we rode to the Ming Tombs after we checked our bikes and backpacks.
After two and a half hours, we arrived at the Great Palace Gate. In the old days, even officials had to get off their horses to walk. But now we just paid 30 yuan and then rode our bikes along the 7-kilometer Sacred Way. There are many stone animals along the Way. I like them very much, especially the Qilin. It stands for peace in China.
After we had lunch, we climbed up the Dragon and Phoenix Gate to take pictures. That was a big mistake. A guard came and shouted at us to get off. We all felt frightened, so we got on our bikes and rode quickly toward the tombs.
While we were having fun exploring, I realized Darren was lost. Kangkang and I were very worried. We looked for him everywhere. We even asked a guard for help. Thank goodness! We found him at last. We were so excited and happy when we met again. What a special trip!
P 42. A Bike Accident       Bicycles are popular. Most people think bicycles are much safer than other vehicles. But sometimes bicycle accidents do happen. They can bring us sadness and death.
At about 4:15 yesterday afternoon in Caishikou Street, a young man was riding his bicycle very fast while listening to an MP3. Meters away, there was a sharp turn to the left. But the young man didn't slow down. Suddenly a truck came from the opposite direction. To avoid hitting the truck, the young man ran into the wall and hurt his arm badly. The truck driver rushed to him, called the 122 hotline and took him to the hospital.
P 45.  Lance Armstrong, the American cyclist, is famous for his achievements and courage in cycling.
Lance was born on September 18th, 1971. While he was still a middle school student, Lance often rode his bike over 320 km in one day. By 1996, he was one of the top cyclists in the world. However, his path to success wasn't smooth. Later that year, a serious disease made him stop riding. Doctors told him that he had cancer. Like the other challenges in his life, Lance faced it head-on. In May of 1998, he began to make a comeback. He trained hard and led the American team to win the Tour de France in 1999. He went on winning the Tour de France from 2000 till 2004. Lance Armstrong rode into history by winning the Tour de France for a record sixth time in 2004. After that, he won the race once again in 2005.
It seems impossible to beat his seven-time record. It is certain that Lance Armstrong is the greatest cyclist in the world.
P 47. Tour of Qinghai Lake  If you go to Qinghai Lake, maybe you can see the Tour of Qinghai Lake. It began in 2002. Now it is the largest bicycle road race in Asia. It has the highest altitude among all races hosted by the International Cycling Union.
Tour de France    The Tour de France is the most famous bicycle race in the world. It began in Paris, France, in 1903 and was 1 500 miles long. Today the race covers around 2 000 miles, and there are 21 timed stages over three weeks. The athletes have one or two days to rest. They go through the Alps, the Massif Central and the Pyrenees Mountains. The roads are very difficult to ride on. The winner is the person with the best total time. He can do that without winning even one of the stages.
P58.   Thank you for inviting me to your food festival. I'm sorry I’m not able to go.
Let me tell you something about myself, Nigerian children and my village school. I was born in Nigeria and I'm a wrestler. I came to Canada in 1994. My favorite food is fried chicken. Wrestling, of course, is my favorite sport. I won a gold medal in the 2000 Sydney Olympics.
Nigerian children are as lovely as the children everywhere. They work hard at school. They also enjoy playing games. However, the school in my village is very old and small. It has only a few school supplies. What’s worse, when it rains, the children in the classrooms all get wet. So I want to build a new school for them. I'm very pleased with what you are doing for us. Please give my best wishes to your friends.
P65. If you go to a formal western dinner party for the first time, you’d better know about western table manners. It’s polite to follow them.
When you sit down at the table, take your napkin and put it on your lap. The dinner always starts with a small dish. When you start eating, you should keep the fork in your right hand. If you use your knife, then put the fork in your left hand. It’s polite to eat up the food on your plate, so don’t take more food than you need. Maybe you don’t know whether it’s polite or not to speak loudly at the table. The answer is that you should speak quietly and smile a lot. When you drink to somebody, you’d better raise your glass and take only a sip. If you can’t remember these rules, just do as other people do.
P67.    People around the world have different eating habits.
   In North America, Australia and Europe, there are two or more courses for every meal and people use knives and forks to eat.
   In the southern part of China, people eat rice, and in the north they often eat noodles. In the central and western parts, people are far away from the sea, so they don't eat much fish. But all Chinese people use chopsticks to eat.
   In parts of India, people use their fingers and bread to pick up the food.
   In Korea, people use a spoon or chopsticks to eat, but it is not polite to use both of them at the same time.
P73. Dear Daniel, How are you these days? I have some good news to tell you .
The first Ren'ai International Food Festival went very well, and the results were worth the effort. Both the parents and the teachers loved the food .Maria cooked very successfully. She sold 35 dishes of beef curry .Jane cooks more successfully. she sold 45 Indian curries. I cooked most successfully. I sold 50 bowls of fried rice. But the most popular food was fried noodles. The students were happy, and I think you will be as all the students. We worked very hard, and in the end we made over ¥1500. we will send the money to you. Best wishes to you!
P75. Healthy eating is important for us. What and how should we eat to be healthy?
   First, we need to have enough food, never too much or too little. The food must be clean and we should cook it properly.
   Second, it's very important for us to have a balanced diet. Different kinds of foods are necessary, such as bread ,meat fish, eggs, milk, fruit and vegetables. Bread gives us energy. Meat, fish, eggs and milk help our bones grow. Fruit and vegetables make us healthy.
    Third, we should eat regularly. It's said that half of the students don't have a regular breakfast or don't eat anything at all in the morning. It is bad for their health. In fact, a good breakfast keeps us strong.
In short, we should not only eat enough, good and healthy food but also eat regularly.
P81. How do North Americans dress? What do they wear on special days? In fact, there are very few formal days, though there are some festivals such as Easter, Christmas, Halloween, and Thanksgiving Day. What people wear depends on their likes and dislikes. On birthdays, some children wear paper part hats. At Christmas, some people wear Santa Claus hats. In winter, Canadian people usually wear coats, gloves, boots and hats. It is nearly the same in northern China. Generally, people in Canada and the United States wear suits for working in offices, as well as for more formal occasions, just as people do in China. People in cities around the world wear rather similar clothes.
The first types of clothes were made of animal skins. People started to wear clothes so that they could protect themselves from the sun, wind, rain and cold.
Today, we use different materials to make different kinds of clothes. But in modern society clothes do more than just keep us warm. They can also tell about our jobs, our culture, our hobbies and even our moods. For example, when we see a man in a uniform, we can guess his job from the uniform. When we see a woman in a kimono, we may think that she is Japanese. If a man always wears sportswear, we may think he is active and likes doing exercise. If a person always wears yellow or pink clothes, maybe he or she is lively and easy-going. As the saying goes, “You are what you wear”.
P89. Uniforms have many uses in our lives. We students wear uniforms at school to show good discipline. Firefighters wear special coats and helmets to protect them from heat and falling ceilings. Soldiers wear green clothes to help them to hide in the forest.
When officials dress in their best uniforms, they look important. When we see airline pilots wearing uniforms at the airport, we believe that they know how to fly the plane. If we have a car accident on the street and we see a police officer or a soldier in uniform, we know we can get help quickly. When doctors wear uniforms, patients can find them easily. Also, their uniforms are clean so they good for patients.
Different jobs require different uniforms. Some uniforms can show good discipline, some protect those who wear them, and others help us find the special people who wear them.
P91. How is your business? Are you busy? I want to tell you something about the art of dressing.
If a fat person enters your shop, you'd better ask him or her to try a coat in a dark color. It will make him or her look slimmer. If a slim girl enters your shop, you'd better advise her to wear clothes in warm colors, like red, yellow or orange. They will make her look more active. But if a short man or woman enters your shop, you can advise him or her to wear a short coat and slim pants. They will make him or her look taller. It is important that you show suitable clothes to each customer.    I hope your business goes well.
P97. Tang Costume;   Fashion is full of culture. The Tang costume stands for Chinese history and fashion culture. It got its name when China became known to other countries during the Han and Tang dynasties. From then on, people called Chinese clothes, “Tang costumes”.
Chinese fashion is different not only from western fashion, but also from that in other Asian countries, such as Japan and Korea. The beautiful silk knots and the other decorations on Tang-style clothes are popular all over the world now.
Today people can design the Tang Costume as either formal or casual clothes. It expresses both the wearer's personal style and China's rich traditional culture. So we say the Tang costume is very attractive and very different from western-style suits.
P99.  America    The most widely known item of American clothing is blue jeans. In the past, many workers wore heavy cotton jeans. Today, clothing factories make many different styles and colors of jeans. They are the most popular choice of clothing for young people around the world.
Japan    A well-known item of Japanese traditional clothing is the kimono. Traditionally the kimono was made of silk. At one time, Japanese people wore kimonos for casual and formal occasions. Today, hardly anyone wears kimonos except on special occasions like marriages and national celebrations.

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 17:17

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表