QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

楼主: 中学生作文
打印 上一主题 下一主题

2013-2014年新目标人教版九年级上英语Unit4综合测评试卷含答案

[复制链接]
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-1-20 20:30:45 | 只看该作者

34.A.happier             B.stronger                  C.kinder                D.richer

35.A.less                  B.better                            C.little                     D.no

Ⅵ.阅读理解(30分)

A

It was a wet and stormy night.The small gentle­looking man who had come into the inn was drenched (湿透) to the skin.He made his way to the fireplace but there were several villagers warming themselves in front of the fire and he could not go near it.As he stood there, the landlord who knew him slightly welcomed him and asked him why he was looking so sad.

“I have lost a purse with twenty gold florins (一种叫做弗罗林的货币) in it,” said the man.

“Where did you lose it?” asked the landlord as the men who had been standing in front of the fire gathered around them.

“Within a mile of this place, I'm sure,” said the man.“I'll go in search of it early in the morning.Nobody is likely to travel by that road in this weather and the purse will certainly be there till morning.”

“If I were you...” began the landlord.

“Yes, yes, what would you have done?” interrupted (打断) the man.“But come, let us warm ourselves by the fire.See, everybody has left!Where do you think all of them could have gone in this bad weather?”

“If I were you,” said the landlord, grinning, “I would have become a story writer!”

36.One stormy night, a small gentle­looking man ______.

A.came into the inn                                        B.could go near the fire

C.lost his purse                                              D.looked for his purse

回复

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-1-20 20:30:51 | 只看该作者

37.The gentle­looking man could not go near the fire because ______.

A.several villagers were in front of the fire              B.the landlord stopped him

C.he made his way to other places                   D.he could not walk

38.The villagers______after they heard the conversation between the man and the landlord.

A.became story writers                                   B.went home together

C.gathered around them                                  D.went in search of the purse

39.The word “grin” probably means “______”.

A.低声地哭              B.气愤地说               C.露齿而笑              D.大声地唱

40.According to the passage, which of the following is NOT true?

A.The landlord knew the small gentle­looking man.

B.The landlord became a story writer at last.

C.It was wet and stormy that night.

D.In fact, the gentle­looking man didn't lose his nurse.
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-1-20 20:30:56 | 只看该作者

B

Welcome to Tonglin Hotel.We will offer you the best service, so that you can have a pleasant stay here.

Room Service:You can use room service 24 hours a day.Phone the Information Desk, and your message will be passed on to the room waiter.

Dining Room:You can have three meals a day in the dining room.Breakfast is offered from 8:00 am t o 9:30 am.Also the room waiter may bring breakfast to your room at any time after 7:00 am.If you need breakfast, please fill out a card and hang it outside your door before 6:00 am.Lunch is from 12:00 to 2:00 pm.Dinner is from 6:30 pm to 8:30 pm.

Telephones:To make a phone call, you should dial (拨号) “0” for the Information Desk to put you through to the room waiter.There are also public telephones near the Information Desk.Tell the Information Desk if calls are needed.

Shop:The hotel shop is open from 9:00 am to 5:30 pm.

Coffee House:You can drink coffee here at the following times:

12:00 ­ 2:00 pm  8:00 pm ­ 1:30 am

Other Services:There is a cinema in the hotel.Films begin at 7:00 pm on Sundays and Wednesdays.Hot water is offere d 24 hours a day.There is also a big swimming pool in the hotel.You can enjoy yourself at any time you like.It is free.

41.You would see this notice______.

A.in a hotel shop                                           B.in a bedroom of a large hotel

C.in a hotel dining room                                 D.on the door of a small hotel

42.What would you do if you want room service at night?

A.Fill out a card.                                           B.Phone the room waiter.

C.Go to the Information Desk.                        D.Phone the Information Desk.

43.If you want to have your breakfast at a quarter past seven, you should______.

A.phone the Information Desk

B.go to the hotel dining room

C.go to the coffee house to have it

D.put a message outside your room before 6:00 am
回复

使用道具 举报

11#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-1-20 20:31:00 | 只看该作者

44.If you want to have two hours' talk in the coffee house, you may go there at______.

A.1:00 pm             B.12:30 pm             C.10:00 pm            D.11:30 am

45.The notice tells us that we can______.

A.see a film whenever we want to                   B.go to the coffee house once a week

C.go shopping at any time in the hotel             D.swim in the pool wi thout paying money

C

Zhang Hongying, girl, 15

I want to make our lunch time longer.At the moment, lunch time is short.Most of my classmates would like to do their homework during this time.But if they don't get a good rest, they won't have enough energy for the afternoon.So I would like to have more time so that we can take a nap after lunch.That way, we'll learn better in the afternoon.

Zhao Pengran, girl, 15

I would like to have more chances to talk in English.Now, the English classes are not enough for us to practice speaking English.I think we'd better have one morning a week at least to have spoken English lessons in order to improve our English.

回复

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-1-20 20:31:04 | 只看该作者

Zhou Jiancheng, boy, 15

My idea would be to have more fashionable school uniforms.If I were the headmaster, I would ask the students to design the uniforms themselves.We could have a contest among student designers.Then, we could ask others to choose their favorite.This way, we'll be able to wear what we like best.How nice it would be for us young people!

以上为某学校通过校长意见箱收集到的一些学生的意见和建议。根据阅读内容完成以下表格。

Information_Card

1.What would Zhao Pengran like to do in order to improve English?
46.____________

2.What's Zhou Jiancheng's idea?
47.____________

3.What would Zhang Hongying like to do after lunch?
48.____________

4.What do most students do during lunch time?
49.____________

5.How old are the students?
50.____________

Ⅶ.词汇(10分)

A.根据句意及首字母提示完成单词。

51.If you wear a white shirt, a red t______ is good for your shirt.

52.They're having an important meeting, so don't b______ them.

53.He has a healthy lifestyle, so he seems e______.

回复

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-1-20 20:31:08 | 只看该作者

54.We don't need more food, for there's p______ of it in the fridge.

55.She is a shy girl, so she is afraid to speak in p______.

B.用括号内所给单词的正确形式填空。

56.The wise man is always a good ______(listen).

57.Our English teacher is ______(knowledge).We all like him.

58.Remember ______(safe) is the first, wherever you are.

59.Reading English is ______(help) for learning Engl ish well.

60.What's the matter with the little boy?He went out ______(with) any words.

Ⅷ.完成句子, 每空一词(5分)

61.我们邀请了一些外国朋友来观看表演。

We ______ some foreign friends ______ ______ ______.

62.他在会走路之前就对音乐感兴趣。

He ______ ______ ______ music ______ he could walk.

63.我们一定不会让你失望的。

We certainly ______ ______ you ______.

64.这次英语考试他考得最好, 他父母很高兴。

His parents were pleased that he ______ ______ ______ ______ the class in the English exam.

65.如果我们想要这样做, 什么能阻止我们呢?

What can stop us from doing ______ ______ ______ ______ ______?
回复

使用道具 举报

14#
 楼主| 发表于 2014-1-20 20:31:13 | 只看该作者

Ⅸ.补全对话(5分)

A.The first step is trying to stop the bleeding.

B.You must use the stairs to leave the building at once.

C.You should try to give him or her mouth­to­mouth.

D.Then, cover the wound with a piece of clean cloth

E.Cool the burned part at once with cold running water.

A:Hello, doctor.Could you give us some advice on what to do in different situations?

B:With pleasure.

A:What should we do if there is a fire in a building?

B:Remember never to use a lift because it's very dangerous.66.______

A:What should we do if someone is burned by accident?

B:67.______ If it's serious, go to see a doctor at once.

A:What should we do if we see someone stop breathing?

B:No breathing means death.So you must try to start his or her breathing at once.68.______ At the same time, press his or her chest with your hands.

A:What should we do if someone is bleeding?

B:69.______ You can press on the bleeding point with a piece of clean cloth and hold up the part of body which is bleeding.

A:What should we do if we are bitten by an animal, such as a dog or a snake?

B:First, wash the wound under cold running water.70.______and go to see a doctor as soon as possible.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 14:24

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表