打印 上一主题 下一主题

PEP小学英语五年级上册第三单元第一课时说课稿

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-4-18 11:45:54 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
一. 说教材
1、教材的地位。
本节课内容是五年级上册unit3 What’s your favorite food? Part A let’s learn.学生在四年级已经学过tomato等食物单词,本节课希望学生知道更多的单词。也为后面学习句型What would you like for lunch?做铺垫。
2、教学目标
1)  能够听、说、读、写本课时四会单词:tomato,tofu,green beans,fish,potato,eggplant,并能够认读cabbage,mutton,pork三个单词及替换句型:What would you like for lunch?I’d like…
2)能用本课时单词卡片完成小组活动,操练新单词。 3)能够说唱童谣,并理解其含义。
3、 教学重、难点
1)重点是希望学生掌握有关食物的单词:tomato,tofu,green beans,fish,potato,eggplant,cabbage,mutton,pork和句型:What would you like for lunch?I’d like…
2)难点是本节课词汇量大,四会单词较多。
二、说教法
本节课主要是运用听说法。运用多种操练和对话方式来掌握知识。
三、说学法
本节课用多媒体教学,采用童谣、英语歌曲来提升学习的兴趣,运用生动的食物图片激发学生的学习积极性。
四、说教学设计
Step1、Warming up Sing an English song “Apple  Red” 通过英语歌曲热身,让学生提前进入英语课堂。
Step2、Presentation T:Today we will learn many food.Now look.
a)  pre of “tomato” teacher present the picture of tomato Took,what’s this? S:tomato   Then students read after the teacher.Practice. (use the word card) Teacher writes the word on the blackboard T:I like tomatoes.Do you like tomatoes?  S:Yes, I like tomatoes.(ppt present the sentences)
b)  pre of “tofu” T:Now look,what’s this? S:…  T:tofu. read after me one by one. Teacher writes the word on the blackboard T:I like tofu .Do you like tofu ? S:Yes,I like tofu. (ppt present the sentences)
c)  use the same way to pre of “green beans,fish,potato,eggplant,cabbage,mutton,pork” 通过用生动形象的图片呈现新单词,并通过各种各样的呈现方式巩固。
d ) practice   
teacher point at a card and Ss read quickly.
e) pre of the sentence “What would you like for lunch?I’d like…”
1)T(Look at the watch) Oh ,I’m hungry.I’d like some tomatoes  What whould you like for lunch?I’d like… Teacher write the sentence on the blackbord.Then ask a student to answer.
2)read after the teacher.
3)ask more Ss to answer.
Step3.Consolidation  
a) Ask the students to practice in pairs.  
b) Let’s chant  Listen to the tape first then read together.
Step4 Homework   Write the words and finish the exercise book.
五、说板书。   
板书主要呈现课题、四线格里四会单词书写、重要句型。
六、说评价。
本堂课学生很积极,基本掌握了相关食物单词和句型。我认为应该安排操更多时间操练句型。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-5 11:24