15#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-2-8 11:07:00 | 只看该作者
warm         hot             cool              cold

新标准英语三年级起点第二册教案
Module 8 Seasons and Weather
Unit 2 It’s hot and sunny today.

Step 1 Warmer
1. Greetings
2. Get four large pieces of paper. Write one season, i.e. spring, summer, autumn, winter, on each piece of paper. Place the piece of paper around the classroom.
3. Suggested words and expressions are cool, hot, warm, cold, Happy Spring Festival, Happy Christmas.
Step 2 New Teaching
一、 Listen and point
1. Look at the pictures. Ask questions in Chinese e.g. What can Lingling see in Picture1? What is Sam doing in Picture2?
2. Now hold up my book and point to the different pictures. Have the students name the seasons.
3. Get the students to dose their books, play the tape.
4. Open the students’ books play the tape again and have the students point to the relevant pictures.
5. Teach the new vocabulary, Mime looking up at the sky and then hurriedly putting up an umbrella. Say “It’s raining.” Get the students to repeat the sentence. Follow the same procedure for ‘windy’, snowing and ‘sunny’.
6. Teach the nouns ‘rain ’and ‘snow’.
二、 Point and say
1. S1: Cpoints to a picture 1) It’s warm today but it’s raining.
S2: It’s spring.
2. Do some examples with the class.
三、 Act it out
1. Have the students read the example dialogue.
2. Now draw two columns on the board, label the columns ‘summer’ and ‘winter’ respectively.
3. Divide the class into groups of three or four and have them continue the activity.
Step 3 Consolidation
1. Listen and say, then sing
2. Listen, repeat and trace the letters.   
Step 4 The end
1. Use the Activity Book
2. Game:  Colour game
板书设计:
Unit 2    It’s hot and sunny today.
回复

使用道具 举报

16#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-2-8 11:08:00 | 只看该作者
raining   windy    snowing   sunny

新标准英语三年级起点第二册教案
Model 9 Possessions
Unit 1 I’ve got a new book
Ⅰ.Teaching objectives:
1. words and phrases:
have got   animal   sport   dress   coat sweater   has got T-shirt
2. Sentences:
I’ve got a book.
It’s about animals.
Have you got a new book?
Yes, I have. /No, I haven’t.
3. Grammar:
Using the first and third person singular and third person plural of regular and irregular verbs in the simple present tense.
Ⅱ. Teaching properties:
Tape-recorder,   Pictures.   Some objects.
Ⅲ Teaching procedures:
   Step1: Warming up:
1) Sing a song: Old Mac Donald has a zoo.
2) Free talk:
<1> Having a greeting with the Ss.
<2>Talk about the objects around themselves.
Step2: New concepts.
<1&gtick up a pen and say “I’ve got a pen.”
Walk around the classroom. Pick up other objects and say “I’ve got a …” point out that “I’ve got a …” Have the Ss respond by saying “You’re got a …”Point out that “I’ve” is a contraction of “I have” and “ he’s/she’s” can be a contraction of “he/she has” or “he/she is”.
<2> Ask some Ss to say sentences like this “I’ve got a…” then the T ask the Ss: “Have you got a …?” Help the Ss to answer: Yes, I have. /No, I haven’t.” Do more about it.
<3>You may show some books and introduce them to the Ss e.g. Holding English book and say “It’s about English.” Ask someone to say like this. Have the Ss look at the pictures in SB Unit 1 Point to the book in the first pictures and say “It’s about animals.” Point to the book in the second picture. Let the Ss say together. “It’s about sports.”
<4>Listen to the tape and let the Ss point to the correct pictures. Then read the dialogue sentence by sentence.
<5> Do SB Activity 3.Work in pairs. One asks one answer.
<6> Do AB Activity 1.Have the Ss look at the six pictures and say them out. Listen to the tape then tick or cross. Ask some Ss to say their answers.
Step3.Games: 开火车。通过开火车的形式练习句型 “I’ve got a book .Have you got a book?”比比看哪组传得又快又准,获胜者加分。
Step4. Homework:
1) 听录音跟读课文,然后背诵课文。
2) 与同伴一起练习“I’ve got a…” “Have you got a … ?”句型。
Designs:
Module 9   Possessions
Unit 1 .I’ve got a new book
I’ve got a (picture).    Have you got a (picture)?
He/she has got (picture). Yes, I have. /No, I haven’t.
Group:   1    2    3    4
        +1        +1
新标准英语三年级起点第二册教案
Model 9   Possessions
Unit 2 She goes to school by bike.
Ⅰ. Teaching objectives:
1. Words and phrases.
By  bike  bus  go to work  walk
2. Sentences.
Amy has got a bike.
She goes to school by bike.
Ms Smart hasn’t got a car.
She walks to walk.
3. Grammar :
Talking about possessions and transport.
Ⅱ. Teaching properties:
  Tape-recorder  pictures   some  objects  headdress
Ⅲ. Teaching procedures:
   Step 1: Warming up:
  <1> Sing a song: “We like school.”
  <2> Free talk:
Talking about possessions .They may about yourself. Your friends father mother and so on.
Step 2.New concepts:
<1> Has the Ss listen to the tape .They are about the different types of transport that they can see in China .Put up the pictures of their suggestions on the Bb:
e.g. (bus play train car bike) pictures
<2> Have the Ss look at the pictures of AB.
First, ask someone to talk about the pictures. Then listen to the tape for the first time. Let them close their books .Ask a students to come to the Bb and choose he correct person’s headdress .Put them behind the transport .Ask some more Ss to do that to help them remember the text.
<3> The T point to Amy’s headdress and ask: “How does Amy go to school?” Help them to answer: “She goes to school by bike.”Using the same way to express Sam. Mr Smart.
<4> Listen to the tape for the second time and let the Ss repeat .Then act it out using the headdress.
<5> Learn the chant of SB Activity 4.
a. Play the first version of the chant and get the Ss to repeat the words .Now play the second version and let the Ss listen or they can say the chant as they listen.
b. Divide the class into three groups. Each group says one stanza of the chant and they can do the appropriate mimes. Note hat all the actions must be done at the students’ desks
c. Now have the class say the chant and do the actions.
   <6>. Do AB Activity 1.
   Listen to the tape and circle the correct pictures then ask some Ss to say about the pictures.
Step 3 .Game
Ask some Ss to make a noise like some form of transport and have the others guess what it is.
Step 4. Homework:
<1> Retell the dialogue of Sb activity 1.
<2> Say the chant to their parents.
Designs
          Unit 2   She goes to school by bike.
           (Picture)          (Headdress)
            bike                   Amy   
            bue                   Sam   
            car                   Mr Smart
             walk                 Ms Smart
         She /He goes to school by         .
回复

使用道具 举报

17#
新标准英语三年级起点第二册教案
Module 10     Position
Unit 1 It’s on your desk.
Ⅰ. Teaching objectives:
1. words and phrases :
On box under bedroom
2. Sentences :
It’s in /on / under your desk
3. Grammar
Talking about positions.
Ⅱ. Teaching properties:
  Tape-recorder  pictures  a box  some  bags 词卡袋
Ⅲ. Teaching Procedures:
  Step 1 warming up:
   1) Sing a song which is the most favourite for Ss.
  2) Free talk. Talk about objects using “What’s this?”
   “It’s a / an…”
Step 2 New concepts.
1) Write the words ‘in’ ‘on’  ‘and’ ‘under’ on the Bb. Bring a box into the classroom .Now put a pen on top of the box .Say ‘The pen is on the box .Have the Ss repeat the sentence .Follow the same procedure for ‘in’ and ‘under’. Tell the Ss work in pairs. One acts, one says.
e.g. S1 Put the pen on the desk.)
   S2: The pen is on the desk.
2) Get the students to look a the pictures .Ask questions in Chinese : “图片1中的桌子上有什么?图片5中的礼物在哪?今天是什么特殊的日子?”
Then listen to the tape and repeat the sentences.
3) Put five different objects in bags Hold up one of the bags .Point to the objects inside and say “what’s this?” The students have to guess what it is .If they guess correctly. Say ‘Yes’ and open up the bag .If not, tell them to try again.
4) Invite one student to the front of the class and give him / her a bag .Explain that individual Ss are going to make statements about the bag .The first student has to place he bag in that position.
5) Do SB Activity3 .After doing that .work in pairs.  e.g.
SI: (Point to picture 3)
S2: The panda is under the hat.
S1 Point to picture 5)
S2: The monkey is on the box.
6) Do AB Activity 1
Listen and tick the correct pictures .Ask some one to say out the answers .Then point to one of the pictures .Ask some one to say.
回复

使用道具 举报

18#
Module 10     Position
Ⅰ. Teaching objectives:
1. words and phrases :
On box under bedroom
2. Sentences :
3. Grammar
Talking about positions.
Ⅱ. Teaching properties:
Ⅲ. Teaching Procedures:
  Step 1 warming up:
   “It’s a / an…”
Step 2 New concepts.
1) Write the words ‘in’ ‘on’  ‘and’ ‘under’ on the Bb. Bring a box into the classroom .Now put a pen on top of the box .Say ‘The pen is on the box .Have the Ss repeat the sentence .Follow the same procedure for ‘in’ and ‘under’. Tell the Ss work in pairs. One acts, one says.
2) Get the students to look a the pictures .Ask questions in Chinese : “图片1中的桌子上有什么?图片5中的礼物在哪?今天是什么特殊的日子?”
3) Put five different objects in bags Hold up one of the bags .Point to the objects inside and say “what’s this?” The students have to guess what it is .If they guess correctly. Say ‘Yes’ and open up the bag .If not, tell them to try again.
4) Invite one student to the front of the class and give him / her a bag .Explain that individual Ss are going to make statements about the bag .The first student has to place he bag in that position.
S1 Point to picture 5)
6) Do AB Activity 1
Listen and tick the correct pictures .Ask some one to say out the answers .Then point to one of the pictures .Ask some one to say.
回复

使用道具 举报

19#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-2-8 11:09:00 | 只看该作者
Module 10     Position
Ⅰ. Teaching objectives:
1. words and phrases :
On box under bedroom
2. Sentences :
3. Grammar
Talking about positions.
Ⅱ. Teaching properties:
Ⅲ. Teaching Procedures:
  Step 1 warming up:
   “It’s a / an…”
Step 2 New concepts.
S1 Point to picture 5)
6) Do AB Activity 1
回复

使用道具 举报

20#
Module 10     Position
Ⅰ. Teaching objectives:
1. words and phrases :
On box under bedroom
2. Sentences :
3. Grammar
Talking about positions.
Ⅱ. Teaching properties:
Ⅲ. Teaching Procedures:
  Step 1 warming up:
   “It’s a / an…”
Step 2 New concepts.
S1 Point to picture 5)
6) Do AB Activity 1
Step 3 Game
请学生左手握拳,右手伸出上表示“ on”,放在拳头里表示“ in ”,放在拳头下表示“ under”,放在拳头下表示“ ”。老师说单词,学生做动作,看谁反应速度快。
Step 4 Homework
1) 听录音背诵课文。
2) 和同伴做SB Activity 3.
Designs
                 Module 10 Position
回复

使用道具 举报

21#
on
It’s in   the