查看: 4683|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

8A Unit2 单元检测题

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2014-11-30 09:32:13 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
、动词的格、性、数、级的运用。(24)

1.The boy is _________(clever) than others,so he ______(spend) _______(few)hours on his subjects.

2.The British biscuit is made of________(America) erasers in their ___________(vacation).

3.Does Millie have _________(little)rice than Daniel ? Yes, she has_________(little)rice among them.

4.Did your team win__________(many) baseball games than theirs?Yes, we won____________(many)games of all.

5.Amy jumped _________(far) than Millie in the competition, she jumped __________of the six girls.

6.Among the three schools,American students spend ___________(little) time on home,and they have _____________(long) holidays,Chinese students work___________(hard).

7.At first, I ________(look) through the __________(week) test paper ___________(quick) and found the questions were ___________(real)easy.

8.My ____________(理想的) school starts at 9a.m. and ___________(finish) at 3p.m,

9.Does Millie have _________(few) bananas than Kitty? Yes, she has ________________(few) of the three girls.

10.His brother ________________(不需要) get up early and has lots of time for ___________________________(课外活动)

二、动词的谓语和非谓语形式的运用。(9)

1.Why don’t you ____________(go) to school today?

2.____________(learn)  foreign languages is fun.

3.Can you__________( borrow ) more books from the library during the Reading Week?

4.Daniel usually __________(discuss) the books with his classmates _____________(在课堂上)。

5.Does Tony often listen_____________(care) to your problems and _____________(提供)you help?

6.She keeps _______________(write) in English about her ___________(day) life.

三、句型转换

1.My school ends earlier than usual on Friday afternoon.

2.Daniel played baseball twice a week in the past.

3.Tom spends half an hour at most on his hobbies every day.

4.Jack is more humorous than Tom.(同义句)

5.My school is like watching TV.

6.Daniel jumped the highest in his class.(同义句)

7Amy usually goes swimming for about two hours.

8.There are about 40 students in each class.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-6 13:27

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表