楼主: admin
打印 上一主题 下一主题

人教版新目标七年级上册英语全册教案集

[复制链接]
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-7-24 11:17:00 | 只看该作者

what is Kelsey looking for?
S8: …
T: What about Mike? What is he looking for?
S9: …
Step Four: Pair work.(这个活动运用信息差,训练了学生用重点词汇和句型进行听、说、写的练习。)
T: Now let’s play a game. You are Student A and your partner is Student B. Student A looks at page 81, while Student B looks at page 82. Each student has only part of the information needed to complete the activity. First Student A asks Student B questions, using the words in the box; Student B answers the questions and writes the words in the chart below.
(Students practice in pairs, asking and answering questions and filling the charts. And the teacher moves around explaining the procedure and of fering help.)
A sample:
SA: Is this her pencil case ? SB: No, it isn't. It's his pencil case. SA: Is this his key? SB: Yes, it is. It's his key. SA: Is this his backpack? SB: No, it isn't. It's her backpack.
(Students practice in pairs.)
T: This time Student B asks Student A questions, using the words in the box; Student A answers the questions and writes the words in the chart below.
(Students practice in pairs, asking and answering questions and filling the charts. And the teacher moves around explaining the procedure again and providing help.)
SB: Is this her pen? SA: No, it isn't. It's his pen. SB: Is this her book? SA: Yes, it is. It's her book. SB: Is this his computer game? SA: No, it isn't. It's her computer game.
T: Let’s check the answers. One from Group A and the other from Group B come to the blackboard to fill in the chart.
Step Five: Summary and homework.
   In this case, we’ve learned the names of some possessions. After class, please use some of these words to write out a conversation and practice with your partner.
Period Four
课前准备
教师:录音机,图片,录好的磁带,教学课件。
学生:收集一些英文的失物招领。
教学设计
Step One: Revision.(检查学生的作业,找几组学生表演,训练学生的口语表达能力。)
T: First I’ll check your homework. Practice the dialogue you made. And you should use the pictures or the objects that are mentioned in your dialogue. I’ll invite some of you to come to the front to say the dialogue.
Dialogue One:
Sa: What’s this in English?
Sb: It’s a …
Sa: How do you spell it?
Sb: …
Dialogue Two:
Sa: Is this your…?
Sb: No,it isn’t. It’s not my …
Sa: Is this her…?
Sb: Yes, it is. It’s her…
Step Two: New words.
1.        Present the new words.
T: Please look at the pictures and learn the new words.(用多媒体展示新单词效果较好。)
1.at         prep.      在(里面或附近);在(点刻);
2.the        art.       表示特指的人、物、事或群体
3.lost       adj.        丢失的;遗失的
4.Found     adj.      (find的过去式、过去分词)找回的
5.lost and found         失物招领
6.please     adv.        请
7.school      n.         学校
8.a set of                一套;一副
(Teach students to read the words.)
2.        Practice the new words. (事先录制一段短的听力,让学生通过听的训练来强化所学的新单词,并为学习写寻物启示和失物招领作好准备。)
T: Please listen to a short passage twice then fill the blanks using the words we learned.
(Show students a short passage and play the recording for the students to listen.)
There are many things in (1)_____________________in my (2)__________. Look, here’s (3)_________keys. Is this yours? (4)__________call Jim (5)___________753-2289.
Typescript:
There are many things in the Lost and Found in my school. Look, here’s a set of  keys. Is this yours? Please call Jim at 753-2289.
T: Well, who would like to tell us the answers?
S: …
T: Good. Let’s read the passage together.
(Students read the passage and the teacher pays more attention to their pronunciation.)
Step Three: Reading.
1.        Present “Lost and Found”. (设置情景,激发学生的思维。从学生生活中常发生丢失物品的现象出发,引导学生学会处理这种问题方法。)
T: Have you ever picked up others’ things or lost anything?
What are they?
S1: I lost a backpack.
S2: I picked up a pen.
T: Good. What will you do with these things? How did you return or find them? Have a discussion with your partner.
(Students discuss the problem. Maybe you will get the
回复

使用道具 举报

9#

answer, “we’ll learn how to write a lost and found.”)
T: If you lost something, what should you do ? You can answer it in English or Chinese.
S1: Call “110”.
S2: Tell the teacher about it.
S3: Ask my classmate to help me look for it.
S4: Tell my parents.
S5: 寻物启事。
T: All of you are right. Today we are going to learn how to write “Lost”. Look at “Lost” below and find out the important information about it.(让学生通过教师展示的失物启示,发现写失物启示的要点。)
Lost:
My baseball.
Yellow and red.
Call Tom at 405-6678

Lost:
My school ID card.
My name is Mike.
Please call 843-9096
S6: The lost thing.
S7: Name.
S8: Color.
S9: Telephone number.
S10: Picture.
T: Yes. You have done very well. If we write “Lost”, we must write the lost thing, the person’s name, telephone number and color, we can also put a picture of the thing on it. Next, if you pick up something, what should you do? (通过和学生的交流,探讨拾到物品时,应如何处理。)
S11: Give it to our teacher.
S12: 交给警察。
S13:找到失主。
T: How to find the owner of the thing? I think we can write “Found”, Can you guess the meaning of “Found”?
Ss: 失物招领。
T: Good. How to write “Found”? Look at “Found” and then tell me the way to write “Found”.(让学生通过教师展示的失物招领,发现写失物招领的要点。)
Found: Backpack
Is this your backpack?
Please call Mana.
Phone # 556-0203.

David,
Is that your pencil case in the lost and found case?                          
Alice.
S14: The found thing.
S15: Telephone number.
S16: 联系人。
S17: Place.
T: Excellent. All of you are very clever. If we write “Found”, we should write the thing, telephone number, the people who the owner should call, also write the place that the thing is.
2.        Practice. (这个活动目的在于训练学生的阅读能力。)
T: Please look at the notices on the bulletin board in 3a. Who would like to read it ?
(Ask four students in turn to read the notices.)
S: …
T: It’s time for you to read the notices yourself and circle the words from Activity 1a.
(Students finish the work alone.)
T: Who would like to give us your answer? Please read the words.
S7: …
Step Four: Make a message.
(Show students a message.)
(   )  at 529-6403

(   )  call David

(   )  A set of  keys. Please

(   )  Found:
T: This is a bulletin board message. But they are in the wrong order. You should make it clearly by putting them in the right order. The first one is done for you. (Show students the first part with the word “Found”) This is the first part of the message. Write number 2, 3, and 4 in the boxes to complete the message.
(Students complete the message and write the numbers in the boxes in 3b.)
T: Well, who would like to read the message?
S8: …
Step Five: Writing.(用英文写简单的失物招领。最好把学生的作品在实物投影仪上展示,便于修改和提供写作案例。)
T: OK.Now let’s try to write it. You may use the one in 3a or the one in 3b as a model.
(Students write their bulletin board messages and the teacher moves around the room offering language support as needed.)
T: Let’s read some of your messages.
(Ask some students read their message aloud. And others to help correct their work.)
Stepp Six: Self-check.
1.        Key words.(此活动帮助学生复习本单元所学过的重点词汇。)
T: Please read the words in the box. If you don’t know the meaning of the words, you may review the lesson, ask me , ask your classmate use a dictionary.
(Students check all the words they know.)
2.        Writing.(训练学生用目标语言写和说的能力。)
T: Look at the picture please. What are they talking about in Picture 1? Who would like to read it?
Sa: Is that your backpack?
Sb: No, it isn’t.
T: OK, now what may other people talk about in Picture 2, 3 and 4? Complete the chart using Is this/that…? Yes, it is./ No, it isn’t.
(Students fill in the chart.)
T: Now please read the conversation with your partner.
Sa: Is that your notebook?
Sb: Yes, it is.
Sa: Is that your key?
Sb: No, it isn’t.
Unit 3 This is my sister.
教学内容:

回复

使用道具 举报

10#

本单元围绕“家庭成员”这一主题展开听、说、读、写等多种教学活动。教学核心是用英语介绍家人和朋友,通过本单元的学习学生应该能够用英语给朋友写短信介绍家人,从而让他们了解自己的家庭并能够画出自己的家谱。
教学目标:
1、        知识目标:
A、        掌握家庭成员的表达,如:grandfather, grandmother, father, mother ,brother,sister, uncle, aunt, cousin, son, daughter, parents:
B、        学会用指示代词:this ,that, these 和人称代词:I, he she they 介绍任务及Yes/No问句及其简单回答;
C、        运用名词的复数形式。
2、        能力目标:
A、        运用所学词汇介绍家人和朋友,并能够用短信的形式表达出来;
B、        通过对话练习,掌握介绍人物时常用的词汇、惯用语,并把它运用到实际生活中去,提高学生的交际能力。
3、        学习策略:通过对人物个性化的描述,识别图片。
4、        情感目标:通过介绍家人和了解朋友的家人,增进彼此的了解,建立友谊,从而更好地尊重对方,理解家人。

教学难点、重点:
重点:A、掌握家庭成员的表达;学会指示代词、人称代词及Yes/No问句及简单回答;
B、学会介绍自己的家人和朋友,并根据相关信息辨别人物。
难点:能够用写信的形式向朋友介绍自己的家庭。
课时安排:
第一课时 Section A 1a-1c
第二课时 Section A 2a-4
第三课时 Section B 1-2c
第四课时 Section B 3a-Self-check
Period One
教师:照片,图片,表格。Step One: New words.

①Present the new words.
T: Hello , everyone ! Look ! What’s this ?
Ss: It’s a picture .
T: Right . Who is the man in the picture ?
Ss: It’s you.
T: Yes, it’s me . You know me . Please look at this . Do you know them ?
Ss: No , we don’t .
T: They are my family members . Today I want to introduce my family members to you . Would you like to meet them ?
Ss: Yes .
T: OK . Please look at this man ? Is he old ?
Ss: Yes .
T: He is my “grandfather”. Please read after me , GRANDFATHER  G-R-A-N-D-F-A-T-H-E-R ,grandfather .
Ss: G-R-A-N-D-F-A-T-H-E-R , grandfather .
T: This is my grandfather .
(Teach the word “grandmother” in the same way .)
T: He is my “grandfather”. He is my “grandmother”. These are my grandparents. Read after me , grandparents.
Ss: Grandparents.
  (Stick the word “grandparents” on the blackboard. Then teach theses words mother, father, brother, sister and friend in the same way.)
T: I have two brothers, two sisters, I have many friends.
  (Teach brothers, sisters, and friends.)
T: Read these new words together.
Ss: …

②Practice the new words.
T: Who can match the words with the pictures on the blackboard?
Ss: I can. (Textbook P13 1a)
  (Ask one student to the front to do it. The other students write down letters on the books. In this way finish 1a.)
T: Check the answers.
Ss: …
T: Is he right?
    用教师家人的照片呈现新课内容。
    教师边介绍,边领读单词。
用匹配的方式巩固单词。
Ss: Yes.
  (One more student gives the answers.)
Step Two: Drill
①Listen and circle.
T: A boy is talking about his family. Who is he talking about? Now listen and circle the people the boy talks about.
Ss: OK.
  (Play the recording of 1b twice. Students work.)
T: What’s the answer?
S: Two brothers and sister.
②Pairwork. Talk about Dave’s family.
T: This is a picture of Dave’s family. Let’s talk about Dave’s family in pairs. You must use “ This is …” and “ These are …” to do it.
  (Students practice. Teacher walks around the room to help them.)
T: Now check your peactice.
S1: Who is this?
S2: This is his …
S1: Who are these?
S2: These are his …
  (Ask a few pairs to practice.)
Step Three: Task
①Talk about the family tree.
T: Look at the family tree.
  (Stick a family tree on the blackboard.)
T: Let’s talk about the family tree, You can do it in groups of four or three. You can do it in pairs or you can do it yourself. Then report it to the class.
  (Students work. Teach moves around the classroom to help the students.)
T: Check your task.
S3: Hello. My name is …Look at this. This is my family tree. This is my…and this is my…They are old. These are my … This is my… This is my … My mother is … This is my … His name is … I love my family.
用听力训练再次强化学生对新单词的记忆。
让学生通过介绍Dave的家庭加强句型的操练。
让学生用本节课所学的知识完成介绍家庭成员的任务,检测学生知识掌握的情况。
T: Very good. Next make a dialogue in pairs about your
回复

使用道具 举报

11#

family. First, you must greet each other, then introduce your family.
  (Two students come to the front.)
SA: Hello.
SB: Hello. How are you ?
SA: Fine, thank you. And you?
SB: I’m fine, too.
SA: Excuse me! What’s this?
SB: It’s my family tree.
SA: Who’s this?
SB: This is my grandfather.
SA: Who’s this?
SB: This is my grandmother.
SA: Is this your father?
SB: Yes, he is.
SA: The women is your mother?
SB: Yes, she is.
SA: Who’s the boy?
SB: He is my brother.
  (A few pairs do this.)
T: You did well.

②Make a survey.
T: Please take out the family photos you bring to school. Work in groups of four. Fill in the form. Then report it to the class.
Family        Family members

(Students work. Teacher moves around the classroom to help the students.)(Students report to the class.)

Step Four: Homework
Write a passage about your family.
让学生在语言实践中学会礼貌待人。
小组成员之间沟通有关家庭成员的信息,增进友谊。
Period Two
课前准备
教师:图片,录音磁带。
学生:自己家人的照片,也可以是自己画的家谱。

教学设计
教学步骤
Step One: Review the drill.
T: You know my family members. I want to know your family members. Would you like to introduce your family members to us?
  (Students use their photos or the pictures they drew.)
SS: Yes.
T: Who wants to be the first, please?
SA: Let me try.
T: OK, please.
SA: Hello, everyone! My name is …Look at this picture, please. This is a picture of my family. This is my father. His name is …This is my mother. Her name is … They are good parents. This is my brother. His name is …Look! It’s me. Am I funny? I love my family.
T: Very good.
  (Another two students introduce their family.)

Step Two: Listening.
①Listen and circle the words you hear.
T: Here are two boys. One is Lin Hai. The other is Dave. They are talking about Dave’s family members. Please listen to the recording of 2a in Section A and circle the family members you hear.

SS: OK.
  (Play the recording of 2a twice. Students work.)
T: Check the answer.
  (Ask two students to say the answers.)
②Listen and match.
T: This is a picture of Dave’s family. We know this is Dave. But we don’t know who is Mary, who is Jim and who is Lin Hai. Let’s

根据上节课布置的作业,让学生谈论自己的家庭成员,为新课教学做铺垫。

通过听力练习,使学生巩固对家庭成员的记忆。
通过听力引出Is this . . . ?的句型
listen and find them.
  (Play the recording of 2b. Students work.)
T: Who find them?
  (Many students may say they do. Choose two of them to answer.)
S1: Dave is …Lin Hai is …

③Pairwork. Talk about Dave’s family.
T: You come to Dave’s home. You see a picture on the wall. There are many people in the picture. You want to know who they are. Use “ Is this…” to find them, please. When you finish, change roles to do it. Now begin.
  (Students work. Teacher walks round the classroom to see how they are doing and helps the students who need.)
T: Let’s check your work, please.
  (Ask one pair to do it.)
S1: Is this Jim?
S2: No, he isn’t.
S1: Is this Jim?
S2:Yes, he is.
  (Ask two more pairs to do it.)

④Practice.
T: I have a friend. He is talking to his friend. Dave, about Dave’s sister. Fill in the blanks with the words from the box. Work in pairs, then report it to the class.
   isn’t    brother    is    sister
  (Students work. Teacher walks around the classroom and helps the students who need.)
T: Check your work, please.
  (Ask one pair to do it.)
S3: That’s … and that’s … Is she your…?
S4: Yes, she is.
S3: And is the your …?
S4: No, he isn’t. He’s my …
  (Change roles to do it and ask one more pair to do it.)

Step Three: Task.
①Play a guessing game.
通过谈论Dave的家庭成员,练习句型Is this . . . ?

用学生的句型引出Is she/he your . . .?的句型,让学生在对话中理解人称代词的用法。
T: I have a picture here. Do you want to know who she is?
  (Show the picture to the students.)
SS: Yes.
  (Students guess the picture.)
②Group work.
T: Put your photos together on your desk. Work in groups of four. You can use “ Is she …?” or “ Is he …?” to take turns asking and answer questions about the photos. Then report it to
回复

使用道具 举报

12#

the class.
  (Students work.)
T: Check your work.

Homework.
Draw your family tree.
用游戏的方式巩固人称代词的知识。
Period Three
课前准备
教师:图片。
学生:照片。

教学设计
教学步骤
Step One: New words.
①Present the new words.
T: Do you like games?
S: Yes.
T: Let’s play a guessing game. Please listen carefully. He is my brother. But my father is not his father. His father is not my father. His father and my father are brothers. We have the same grandfather. Who is he?
S1: It is your “表哥”.
T: No, it isn’t.
S2: It is your “堂兄” or “堂弟”.
T: Yes, it is. Let’s see how to say it in English.
  (Put the card “cousin” on the blackboard.)
T: It’s cousin. Read after me, C-O-U-S-I-N, cousin.
SS: C-O-U-S-I-N, cousin.
T: Spell it, please.
SS: C-O-U-S-I-N, cousin.

T: This time you must say it in English. She is your sister. But your father is not her father. Her father is not your father. Her father and your father are brothers. You have the same grandmother. Who is she?
S: It’s my cousin.
T: Your father’s brother is your …?
S3: “大爷,大伯”.
S4: “叔叔”.
T: You are right. Let’s see how to say it in English.
  (Put the word card “uncle” on the blackboard.)
T: Read after me, please, U-N-C-L-E, uncle.
SS: U-N-C-L-E, uncle.

T: Your uncle’s wife is your…?
S5: “伯母,婶婶”.
用游戏的方式引人新课。

T: Right.
  (Put the card “aunt” on the blackboard and then teach these words son, daughter in this way.)
T: Read the words on the card together.
SS: …

②Practice the new words.
T: Look at the family tree. Some words are missing. Who can help me fill it, please?
  (Ask one student to the front to do it on the blackboard. The others finish it on their book.)
T: Check your work.

Step Two: Drill.
①Listen and check the words you hear.
T: Lin Hai and Dave are talking about Dave’s family. How many family members are they talking about? Please listen and check the words you hear.
  (Play the recording of 2a once.)
  (Ask two more students to say the answers.)

②Listen and check the picture.
T: I have two pictures here. Which one is Lin Hai talking about? Let’s listen and find it out, please.
  (Play the recording twice again.)
  (Check the answer.)

③Pairwork. Draw your own picture and talk about it.
T: We find out the picture of Lin Hai’s family. Can you draw a picture of your family?
SS: …
T: OK. When you finish drawing, tell your partner about your picture. You can use “This is …” and “ These are …” to talk about. Then report it to the class.
  (Students work.)
  (Check students’ work. Ask two or three students to report.)

Talk about the family tree.
T: Look at the family tree. I think it’s a big family. You can do it
in groups of four or three. You can do it in pairs or only by yourself. Then report it to the class.
  (Students work. Teacher walks around in the classroom and helps the students.)
T: Stop here. Let’s check it out.
  (Choose students to do it.)
S1: Look at my family tree. This is my… This is my … They have two … This is my … This is my …This is my …This is my. My parents have two children. This is…This is my …My uncle and my aunt have a son. He is my …
  (Ask two more students to do it.)

Homework.
Write a passage about your family.
Period Four
课前准备
教师:家庭成员的照片。
学生:学生自己画的家庭照片。

教学设计
教学步骤
Step One: New words.
①Present the new words.
T: Hello, everyone. My name is “Emma”. Today I want to introduce my brother to you.
  (Put the picture of his sister on the blackboard.)
T: This is my sister, Mona. Read after me, MONA, M-O-N-A, Mona.
SS: M-O-N-A, Mona.
T: These are my parents. They are “great” parents.
  (Put the picture of his family on the blackboard.)
T: Read after me, GREAT, G-R-E-A-T, great.
SS: G-R-E-A-T, great.

T: They are my “dear” parents, too.
  (Teach dear, photo, thanks for…)

②Practice the new words and drill.
T: I have a letter from my pen friend. Now I want you to read it for me. Then draw the photo of Emma’s family.
  (Students read the letter and draw the photo on their books.)

回复

使用道具 举报

13#

(Show some photos that students draw to the class. Students say which one is good or which one is better.)

①Write a letter to your friend.
T: Your have a letter form your friend. Now write back to your friend . Tell him or her about your family , And report your letter .
SS: OK .
(Students work . Teacher moves around the room and helps the students who letter . )
T: Now check your work .
S1: Dear . . .
Thanks for the photo your family . Here is my family photo . This is my . . . This is my . . . This is . . . I have a . . .
Your friend , . . .
(Another two more students do it . )

①Write a letter .
T: Take out the photo of your family to school and write a letter about it . When you finish , I’ll put your photos and letters on the blackboard . You match the photos and the letters .
SS: All right .
(Students write their letters . Teacher moves around the room and helps the students who need . )
T: Check your work now .
S: . . .
(Teacher puts some photos and letters on the board . Ask students to come to the front to read the letter and match it with the photo . )
Homework .
Finish self-check .
Unit 4 Where’s my backpack ?
教学内容:
本单元主要内容是谈论物品的所在位置,通过这一话题,训练学生的听、说、读、写四项基本技能,让学生通过询问物品的位置,学习一些物品的单词,及方位介词 on , in , under ,behind 等的用法;学习并掌握where句型的运用,使学生养成干净、整洁、合理摆放物品的好习惯。
教学目标:
5、        知识目标:
A、        学会一些表示家具的名词以及学习用品的单词;
B、        方位介词,如:in , on , under , behind的用法;
C、        学会运用方位介词和where句型表述物品所在的位置。
6、        能力目标:
A、        学会正确描述物品作在的位置;
B、        学会询问自己或他人物品的具体位置;
C、        能够合理地描述和设计房间。
7、        情感目标:培养学生整齐地摆放自己物品的生活习惯。

教学难点、重点:
重点:A、方位介词 in , on , under , behind的用法。
B、Where的特殊疑问句和Is this a/an . . . ?一般疑问句的肯定和否定回答。
C、学习名词 bed , dresser , bookcase ,backpack . . .
难点:A、能够正确运用方位介词描述物品作在的位置;
      B、能够运用Where的问句找到物品位置。
课时安排:
第一课时 Section A 1a-1c
第二课时 Section A 2a-4
第三课时 Section B 1-2b
第四课时 Section B 3a-4 Self-check
Period One
教师:准备一个带有家具的房间的多媒体课件或挂图,搜集图片、卡片、一些学习用品的实物,以及闹钟、光盘、数学书和其他日常用品。
学生:彩笔
学生用品、大白纸、课本所涉及的单词的实物。
学步骤
Step One: Present the New words.

①Warming up.
(Prepare some school things for the students as presents .)
T: What’s this ? (There is a pencil in the teacher’s hand .)
S1: Yes you a right . Here you are .
(give it to the student as a present .)
T: Is this a ruler ? (hold up a ruler .)
S2: Yes it is.
T: How to spell ruler ?
S2: R-U-L-E-R , ruler .
T: Good , here you are.
(Hold up a pen , an eraser , a notebook and so on . Ask the questions in the same way . And give the presents to the students .)
T: What’s this ?
S3: It’s a backpack .
T: I have a backpack for you as a present ,(Looking for it in the desk , under the chair . . . ) but I can’t find it . Where’s it ? Do you know ?
S3: I don’t know .
S4: I think it’s in your desk..
T: (Look into the desk.) No ,it isn’t .Now , let’s look for the backpack together , OK ? (Write down the title on the blackboard .)
②Learn the New words.
T: Look at the big picture on the screen .This is a big nice room .I want to own such a room . Because there is some nice furniture in it . Do you know the names of the furniture ?
(Show a picture of a bed and a dresser .)
T: What’s this ? It’s a bed . “BED” . Read after me .B-E-D , bed.
Ss: B-E-D , bed.
T: What’s this ? It’s a dresser . D-R-E-S-S-R , dresser.
Ss: D-R-E-S-S-R , dresser.
(Teach the other words bookcase /sofa/chair/drawer/plant/ . . . in the same way .)
通过师生互动,激发学生思维,并用学过的句子导入新课。
利用多媒体课件创设情景,直观地呈现单词,使学生在语境中理解单词。
T: Read the words aloud .

③Present the words in , on , under , behind using the objects .
T: Where is my book ? It’s on the desk . (Put a book on the desk .)
T: Where is my bag ? (Put a bag on the desk and ask
回复

使用道具 举报

14#

this question .)
S1: It’s on the desk .
T: Where is my bag ? (To all the students)
Ss: It’s on the desk .
T: Where is my pen ? It’s in the pencil case . (Put a pen in the pencil case and ask .)
T: Where is my ruler ? (Put a ruler in the pencil case , too .)
S1: It’s in the pencil case , too .
T: Where is the ruler ?
Ss: It’s in the pencil case .
(Then learn the other two prepositions “under”, “behind” in the same way . )

④Present the words .

T: Now , please look at the screen , where is the ball in Picture 1 ?
S1: I think it’s in the box .
T: Where is the ball in Picture 2 ?
S2: It’s on the box .
T: Where is the ball in Picture 3 ?
S3: It’s behind the box .
T: Where is the ball in Picture 4 ?
S4: It’s under the box .
T: There are some pictures on the screen , please match the sentences and the pictures .
1: The cat is under the chair .
2: The cat is on the bed .
3: The cat is behind the door .
4: The cat is in the box .
5: The cat is next to the plant .
通过实物所在的位置直观地呈现乏味介词。
利用多媒体课件创设语言情景,准确呈现物品之间的位置关系,让学生在真实的情景中理解和掌握方位介词。
让学生把句子和图画匹配起来,巩固方位介词的用法。
6: The cat is on  the chair .
T:Please open your books and do 1a quickly as you can.
(After doing 1a,check the answer.)
Step Two :drills .
①Practice the drills .
T: This time , use the school things around you to practice the conversation .
T:Where’s the watch? (Hold up a watch in the hand.)
S1: It’s in your hand.
T: Where’s the bag? (Put a bag on the chair.)
S2: It’s on the chair.
(Ask the students to practice the dialogue like this. Then get some pairs to act it out.)
②Introduce a room and listen to the tape.
T: This is Tommy’s room, but he can’t find his books, his pencil case, his baseball, his computer game and his keys, please help him find the things. Listen and number [1-5] the things in the picture.
(Play the recording and then check the answer.)
Step Three: Play a game.
T: Now, we will play a game , I have a new ruler, all the students close your eyes, and I hide it in our classroom. Please guess, Where is it ? If your answer is right, it is yours. Please ask like this Is it on the desk? Is it on the floor? Are you ready?
S1: Is it in the ...?
T: No,it isn’t.
S2: Is it under the…?
T: No, it isn’t.
S3: Is it behind the…?
T: Yes, it is. Please find it out .Here you are.(Give the ruler to him.)
(Ask three or four students to come to the front to hide three or four new school things, others look for them.)
T:Who can come here to hide my new pen?
Ss: I can.
(After playing the game, some students who can find the school things will have them.)
Step Four: Task.
T: Look at the picture on the screen. This is Mary’s room. In groups of four , describe where the things are in the room.(Prepare
让学生用身边的学习用品操练句型,达到熟练运用where提问。
用学过的一般疑问句以游戏的方式操练本节课所学内容以增强趣味性。
利用屏幕上所给图片,描述Mary房间物品的位置,强化句型。
For  five minutes.)
S1: Is the book on the desk?
S2: Yes, it is. Is the backpack under the chair?
S3: No, it isn’t. It’s… Where are the keys?
S4: They are…
Homework: Make a play.
There is a man. His name is “forgetful”. He always forgets somethings, and he always asks Where is / are my …?
Please make a short play and next class we will act it out.
Period Two
课前准备
教师:准备表格、一些学习用品和多媒体教学课件。
学生:表演短剧的道具、表格。
教学设计
Step One: Check the homework.(运用所学句型表演短剧。)
(The students practice the short play “forgetful” for three minutes so that they can act it out well.)
T:Which group can act the play out?
Ss:We can.(Come to the front.)
S1:My name is “forgetful”, I want to work , but ,but … Where are my …?
S2: (Come to him ) Are they on the…?
S1: No, it isn’t.
S3: Are they in your…?
S1: Oh, yes, it is. But where is my ID card?...
(Some groups act it out.)
Step Two: Review the words.(利用多媒体教学课件复习学过的单词,为下面的听力训练做铺垫。)
1.        Ask the students to spell the words in the picture in 2a.
T: First, look at the pictures on the screen.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 19:12

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表