打印 上一主题 下一主题

小学生优秀英语作文:一件有趣的事

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2010-8-24 12:01:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

小学生优秀英语作文:一件有趣的事

An interesting

Last night, I and many of the kids decided to catch a gecko. We'll go to my "secret base", where a lot of bamboo sticks, we pick up the bamboo sticks, each door in the district to find geckos, all of a sudden I heard my friend Sphere shouted: "Here, found, finding gecko, "I ask where? We all ran to a door inside buildings, I followed them to run, before the buildings came to the door, I saw a big, long gecko: slender body, two small eyes, nose and almost invisible , now it's four legs to climb along the walls light and saw a golf ball pestle with bamboo sticks, gecko fell from the wall, he quickly caught with nets to the gecko, and then put it into the bottle, is pleased to say, "Ha ha, I caught a lizard!" very envious of some of the children are wanted Sphere gave them Sphere thought of Egg said: "The Egg, send your , and "Egg quickly said:" Thank you Sphere. "

I am a little unconvinced, saying what great, I can catch a gecko, said, the most trusted me and my best friend ZHANG Zhi, Dong carrying bamboo sticks to another gate to catch geckos come, I see Building the back door before the lights dim a gecko's shadow, I like the opportunity Yigun the gecko shot down, but fortunately not injured gecko, I put it in the bottle, put some water inside the mosquito, the only gecko gift ZHANG Zhi.

Home, my mother told me: gecko, also known as Si Jiaoyi, eat mosquitoes, flies, moths and other insects, beneficial to mankind, we should not catch it, I thought about running out, we again returned to the big gecko natural.

译文:一件有趣的事

昨天晚上,我和几个小朋友决定去捉壁虎。我们先去了我的“秘密基地”,那里有很多的竹棍,我们拿起竹棍,在小区的每个门前找壁虎,突然之间我听见我的朋友球球喊:“找到了,找到了,找到壁虎了,”我问在哪里?大家都往一个门栋里跑去,
我也跟着他们跑,来到门栋前,我看到了一只又大又长的壁虎:细长的身子、两只小小的眼睛、鼻子几乎看不见,此时它的四只脚沿着墙壁轻快地往上爬,只见球球用竹棍一杵,壁虎就从墙上摔下来了,他迅速用网把壁虎给套住,然后把它装进了瓶子里,高兴地说“哈哈,我捉到一只壁虎!”有些小朋友非常羡慕,都想让球球送给他们,球球想了想,对蛋蛋说:“蛋蛋,送你了,”蛋蛋连忙说:“谢谢球球。”

我有些不服气,说有什么了不起的,我也能捉一只壁虎,说着,我和我最好最信赖的朋友张志翔,拿着竹棍来到另一个门栋前来捉壁虎,我看见门栋前的灯后面隐隐约约有壁虎的影子,我看好时机,一棍将壁虎打了下来,还好壁虎没有受伤,我把它放在瓶子里,里头放一些水和蚊子,把这只壁虎送给张志翔。

回到家,妈妈告诉我:壁虎也叫四脚蛇,吃蚊、蝇、蛾等小昆虫,对人类有益,我们不应该捉它,我想了想跑出去,我们大家又把壁虎放回了大自然。
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-6-17 00:58

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表