返回列表 发新帖
楼主: 网站工作室
打印 上一主题 下一主题

小学生英语日记欣赏

[复制链接]
8#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-9-23 21:05:00 | 只看该作者
My Backpack 我的书包-
I have  a backpack. It is large and it is blue. It is a birthday gift from my parents. I love it very much. It is very "hard-working", because I keep all my school things in it. It is very heavy. It is with all the time during school days. It is a good friend of mine.
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-9-23 21:05:00 | 只看该作者
mother’s office-
Today, I still went to my mother’s office. My mother was very busy, so was my father. They always live in Beijing. They must get up early. Because they will manage the factory. So I know they are very laborious. So I should save my money. Also I should help them. Although I can’t do something useful, but I think I should share the work with them. I am one of my family member. In the future, I will take a job and work. It’ time for me to begin to learn how to work.
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2010-9-23 21:06:00 | 只看该作者
me and friends-
I have rested for a week. I began to feel bored. So I went out with my friends. They are my best friends in the middle school. We didn’t go to someplace special. We just saw the other. We had lunch together. While we were having lunch, we were still talking about the new school and new friends. Yes! A year later, we have grown riper. And we learned much more things and got new life. We haven’t enough time to play, to waste and to lose the way. We only have two years. Two years to go, we will get the real life which belongs to us
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-6-17 01:12

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表