免费注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 5446|回复: 0

高考英语短文改错专题--导学案

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-8-30 22:46:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Learning aims:
1 Learn to know the main mistakes appearing in the passage and the methods to correct them.
2 By group-work, analyze the kinds of mistakes appearing in the sentence.
Learning methods:
Ask and answer, practice, and group-work
Important points:
Use the seven skills of doing error correction to do exercises.
Difficult points:
How to do error correction correctly
Learning procedures
Step 1 revision---------(查)
Review the important words of unit4
Step 2 check the answers and summarize the types of the mistakes------(看,问,答)
I know that you have a online shop. I have some Chinese knots which made by myself and want you to help me to sell it. These Chinese knots are made up of red threads. They are very beautiful and stand for happy and good luck. Although these Chinese knots are small for size, but it is a good choice to buy some for relatives and friends. These Chinese knot are not expensive. Each of them only was 2 dollars.I would appreciate if you could help me. I am looking forward to hearing from you.
小结:How many kinds of mistakes in this Proof Reading?________________

1.(2010全国)On the box was a card say “ 25 cents each”
2.The Great Wall of China is one of the largest construction projects ever complete.
3.(2012全国) I win a national prize for painting last week.
4.(2013全国) Tea in China was traditionally drank from cups without handles.
5.She used to holding me on her knees and sing old songs.
6.Among the park’s trees there are a science hall, an art centre,a gym,…and…
Group 2 改正下列句子中错误并观察其词性  高考链接2 小结________________

1.(2010全国) If they had said was true, I would have a chance of winning the prize.
2.(13全国) In fact, my grandfather even scared my classmates away during they came over to play or do homework with me.
3.I will be very glad whether I can work with you
4.(2011全国) I bought my ticket but turned around to pick up my bag from the floor and then I realized that someone had stolen it.
5.I received my mother’s call telling me she would come, but I had to cancel the appointments with you.
Group 3改正下列句子中错误并观察其词性  高考链接3小结 ___________________

1.(2011全国)It felt very strange to travel without any luggages.
2.(2014全国) When tea got popular in Britain, there was a crying need for good cup with handles to suit British habits.
3.After learning English for several years, I have made a great progress.
4.If I choose to take a next bus, I would have to wait for another 30 minutes.
5.All in all, Joey is a very special dog because he has overcome unpleasant start in life.
Group 4改正下列句子中错误并观察其词性  高考链接4 小结  __________________

1.(2012全国) My father was so pleasing that he suggested I go to England for a holiday.
2.(2014全国) The fruits are small in size, but juicy and taste.
3.(2014全国) We are growing wonderfully tomatoes at no cost
4.Being a member of the Students’ Union makes me capable of organizing various activities. However, I am convinced that I can keep the class organized and lively.
5.We gave our thanks to our teachers who had been educating us patient.
Group 5 改正下列句子中错误并观察其词性 高考链接5 小结_________________

1.(2010全国)Before her leaving, I prepared a gift to show my best wishes to him.
2.To make my dream come true, I have told me over and over again that I’ll concentrate more on studies.
3. Every year more and more people start a stamp collection of your own .
Group6改正下列句子中错误并观察其词性 高考链接6 小结________________
1.(2011全国)Luckily I had all my money on my pocket.
2.(2014全国) Nearly five years ago and with the help by our father, my sister and I planted some cherry tomatoes in our back garden.
Group7改正下列句子中错误并观察其词性 高考链接7 小结________________
1.He put it in a secret place where I couldn’t   find.
2.But it didn’t matter that I would win or not.
3. Make a mark which you have any doubts or questions.
4.As we climbed the mountains, we fed monkeys,  visiting temples and told stories.
5.  I particularly enjoyed driving through the countryside  with you and saw the changing colors of the leaves on the trees.
6.  Why you think  so many people still suffer from poverty now?
step4 practice------挑战高考(练)
My dream school starts at 8:30 a.m. and ends at 3:30 p.m. They are three lessons in the morning and two in the afternoon. We didn’t need to do so many homework. Therefore, we have more time with after-school activities. For example, we can do reading for one and a half hour and play sports for one hour every day. My dream school look like a big garden. There are all kinds of the flowers and trees around the classroom buildings. We can lie on the grass for a rest, or sat by the lake listening music. The teachers here are kind and helpfully. They are not only our teachers but also our friends.
Step5 summary(反思与总结)
短文改错口诀____________________________________
Step6  Homework
1 必做题
My sister saw a lovely cup when we are shopping the other day. She liked it at once. Then she bent down and picked up to look at a price on it. As she did this, lots of tea splashed on his T-shirt! I had to try hardly not to laugh at her shocked face! My sister wanted  get out of the shop as fast as she could when a shop assistant came over to us. It was turned out to be her own cup, that she’d left on the shelf by mistake. The assistant was clearly as embarrassing as my sister, for I thought it was funny!
  2 选做题
Today we had a chemistry test. I found the test difficulty, but I tried hardly to do it. Suddenly Mary, my best friend, asking me to let her to copy my answers. After think for some time, I let her copy my answers. But after the test, all of us were called to the teacher's office. The teacher was angry because we had same answers in the tests. We were warned not to cheat again so she would need to see our parents. I was very upset. I didn't cheat. I was just helping a friend. Why does she punish me?
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 18:22

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表