QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 4699|回复: 0

How do you get to school ?说课稿

[复制链接]
发表于 2017-9-15 22:53:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
How do you get to school ?

NO.1 Middle school   Li Lingdi

Hello !everyone !I’m No    ,I’m very happy to have opportunity to talk about my teaching plan in front of you .My topic is the first period of Unit 4 Grade 8 .The title is《 How do you get to school ?》 .I’ll analysis this teaching project by these steps. step1 Analysis of teaching materials .step2 ,Analysis of teaching aims and demands .step 3, Analysis of teaching difficult and important points .step 4 Analysis of teaching methods and learning methods. Step 5 Analysis of teaching procedures .step 6 Analysis of blackboard design .

Step 1 Analysis of teaching materials .

This lesson is the first part of this unit , It’s mainly about the means of transportation ,The new words and expressions are subway, train, forty, sixty, seventy ,eighty ,ninety, hundred ,by, minute, how far and so on. The key sentence are :How do you get to school ? I take the train .It plays an important part of this unit ,If the students learn well, it will be good for the further study .At the same time ,they can also get more practice from listening ,speaking ,reading and writing .They can also receive some moral education .

Step2 Analysis of teaching aims and demands.

1.It’s very important for the students to learn to use the new structure in     their daily life .It can also help the students to communicate with others .

2.Through learning this lesson ,let the students know more ways about traffic.

Step 3  Analysis of teaching difficult and important points

1. Train the students to use the structure: How do you get to school ? I take the train .

2. Train the students to use some other ways to describe.

3.Train the students to understand the target language in spoken conversations with others.

Step 4 Analysis of teaching methods and learning methods.

According to the facts of the students and materials, I’ll use the following methods : listening and making conversations in pairs ,Think of examples from the students’ real life : Role playing

Step5 Analysis of teaching procedures.

I think this is the most important part of these steps. First in order to let the students become more interested in English. I’ll show some pictures to the students, discuss them with the students together by asking some questions about new lesson. At the same time ,write the new words and structures on the blackboard. Let the students repeat till they understand and learn to use them. Next listen to recording, first finish 1b and repeat 2a. Before listening to 2c, explain the meanings of all the sentences and pictures. Then play the recording for the first time. The students only listen, play it for the second time, check the right pictures and then share the answers. If the students make some mistakes correct them,there’re three parts of listening in 1b. 2a and 2c.During the listening they’ll find something new. For the students. I think they should try to guess the meanings of the new parts. For the teacher. I think I should provide enough help for my students and help them to understand the new parts. After learning these four parts. I’ll add 1c to 2d.Let the students practice in pairs by using the target language. At last. I’ll guide my students to revise the grammar focus. Ask them to pay attention to the new structure. After that I’ll give them five minutes to go over the key points. Then let them do some exercises to reflect the result of this lesson. The homework is to make up some new sentences. I do this to improve their ability of writing.   

Step 6.Analysis of blackboard design .

I only write down the target language on the Bb. There are only four sentences. It looks clean and makes the students think it’s easy to learn. I want to make it inductive,instructive and artistic. This is my teaching plan. That’ s all thank you for listening !
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 23:27

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表