只需一步,快速开始

查看: 9050|回复: 8
打印 上一主题 下一主题

2012年北京市高考英语模拟试卷及试题答案

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-6-3 00:43:49 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |正序浏览 |阅读模式
       因为高考试卷复制时一些内容如分数、图片之类无法显示,需要下载的老师、家长可以到本帖子底部下载WORD编辑的DOC附件使用!
     本站所有试卷下载均无需注册,下载方法:点击下面的附件,选择右键,目标另存为,保存在你的电脑或桌面上解压缩即可!

2012年北京市高考英语模拟试卷及试题答案.rar (1.92 MB, 下载次数: 5356)
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-3 00:44:43 | 只看该作者

Text 8
W: Thanks for calling Quality Inn. Morine speaking.
M: Hello. I’d like to make a reservation for this Friday.
W: This Friday?November the tenth?
M: Yes.
W: I’m afraid we’re totally booked for that weekend.  
M: What about the weekend after that?
W: So... Friday the seventeenth?
M: Yes. Friday and Saturday.
W: All right Sir. We have 3 types of room, standard, deluxe, and suite. The price of the standard room is $160 per night, deluxe room is $220 per night, and the suite is $380 per night. Which type of room would you like to book?
M: I want to book a standard room.
W: All right Sir, we still have standard room available for November the seventeenth and eighteenth.
M: Good. Can we pay when we arrive?
W: Yes, but we do require a fifty dollar credit card deposit to hold the room.
M: That´s fine.
W: Who´s the booking for, please, sir?
M: Mr. Ryefield.
W: Okay, Mr. Ryefield. Thank you for choosing Quality Inn. Goodbye.

Text 9
W: Excuse me. Do you mind if I ask you a few questions?  
M: No, I guess not.  
M: Great! This is for a student council report; we want to find out what students think of the campus food service. First, how often do you eat in the cafeteria?  
M: Almost every day.  
W: What’s your general impression of the food here?  
M: Well, people complain a lot, but basically I think it’s OK. The vegetables are usually overcooked, but I mean they have to feed hundreds of people here. You are not going to get something freshly prepared just for you.
W: If I just put down generally satisfactory, is that OK?  
M: Sure.
W: So you think the other things, like soup and dessert are okay?
M: Yeah, that’s about right.
W: Is there anything you’d like to change about the cafeteria?
M: Yes, the hours. Sometimes it’s a real rush for me to get back here before 6:30.

Text 10
W: So… what time do you start your work, Steve?
M: I start my work at 9 in the morning, and I keep working for 6 hours till 3 o’clock in the afternoon. Then I start again at 5:30 pm and work until 10:30 pm. Six days a week. So I have to work very odd hours.
W: And do you have to work on the weekend?
M: Oh, yes, that’s our busiest time. I get Wednesdays off.
W: What are the things you have to do, and the things you don’t have to do?
M: Eh, I don’t have to do the washing-up, so that’s good. I have to wear white and I have to keep everything in the kitchen totally clean.
W: How did you learn the profession?
M: Well, I did a two-year course at college. In the first year, we had to learn the basics. And then we had to take the exams.
W: And what’s the secret to being good at your job?
M: Attention to detail and you have to love it. You have to show passion for it.
W: And what are your plans for the future?
M: I want to have my own place when the time is right.

回复

使用道具 举报

8#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-3 00:44:41 | 只看该作者

听力录音文本
Text 1
W: What sports do you like?
M: Actually, I really enjoy basketball and football.
W: Do you often play them?
M: I used to, but now I only play badminton when I’m free.
Text 2
M: What would you like to have, Madam?
W: I want a kilo of carrots, some fish and a dozen matches.
Text 3
W: Hi, Richard! Are you going to start your holiday in June?
M: I was thinking about going to Africa in July, but my parents suggested August because they wanted to go with me. So I have to wait longer.
Text 4
W: I’m going to apply for a scholarship when I finish senior high. I intend to get a degree in art. How about you?
M: I haven’t decided yet. I may try biology. But also I fancy traveling.  
Text 5
M: This math puzzle is really beyond me.
W: Well, if you can’t solve it, I won’t stand a chance.

Text 6
M: Hello, may I speak to Mrs. Shaw, please?
W: Yes, this is Anne Shaw speaking.
M: Hi, Mrs. Shaw. This is Eric from London.
W: Hi, Eric. How can I help you?
M: I'm arranging our next project team meeting, and I just want to check some possible dates with you.
W: Fine, let me just get my diary. Okay, which dates are you looking at?
M: I've spoken to the others, and they will be available in the first, third and fourth week of May. Which one would you prefer?
W: Well, I prefer the last week if possible.
M: I think there is no problem with that.
W: OK, great, by the way, where is the meeting taking place this time?
M: It was going to be in London. But I spoke to Carlos in Mexico City, and he suggested Chicago. He thinks it will be more convenient for most of the team.
W: He's probably right. It'll certainly be much easier for me as well. Because I can fly from Toronto, and I'm sure you can find a meeting room somewhere near the airport.
M: That's a good idea.  

Test 7
W: This is the 6 o’clock international news. And first the headlines. In Australia, the Prime Minister has promised to help the drought stricken farmers in the northern part of the country who haven’t seen rain for nearly two years. And in Singapore a group of school children are successfully rescued from a plane which landed in the sea shortly after take-off. Next, transport workers in Paris are on strike over wages and the strike looks set to spread to other cities.  

The details. Australia Prime Minister has promised today that he will make two hundred and fifty million dollars available to help the drought stricken farmers who have not seen rain for years get through the next five years. Farmers are to receive financial assistance to help see them through the worst drought in over 50 years. Many farmers feel that while the money is welcome, it has come too late to save them and are angry that the government did not act sooner…
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-3 00:44:34 | 只看该作者

开放作文
Possible version 1:
        As is depicted in the picture, a horse is grinding the wheat into flour in a mill. Swift horse as it is, it seems to spare no effort to do this tiring job.
The picture vividly delivers a message to us all that we are supposed to plant our feet on solid ground despite the fact that we may sometimes possess outstanding abilities. It is an established fact that those who have distinguished abilities are expected to achieve higher goals. Nevertheless, they would be well advised to reach their goals step by step or even by performing some boring tasks. Just like the swift horse in the picture, it trains itself by grinding the wheat, which can serve as a preparation for its long journey in the future. Doing the seemingly tedious work can not only build up our strength but also shape our character. In other words, treating the boring work seriously can develop our patience as well as responsibility, which is of vital importance to our sustainable development.
As for us teenagers, there is no doubt that only by committing ourselves to daily practices can we fully realize our potentials.
Possible version 2:
As is vividly depicted in the picture, the “Swift Horse”, firmly restricted in a simple and crude mill, has no alternative but to slowly grind the wheat into flour just like an awkward donkey.
The ridiculous picture reflects a common but thought-provoking social problem that usually talented people are merely assigned with some trivial tasks, which is definitely regarded as a waste of resources. Able as they are, they have no chance to carry out their ideals. As a matter of fact, the “Swift Horse” is supposed to have achieved more success or accomplished more challenging assignments. However, he is bound to the improper working environment and required to do the simple and boring job, which absolutely retards his progress. In addition, we should make it clear that everybody has the potential to succeed. Thus, employers must provide employees with suitable opportunities to make good use of their talents, while teachers must recognize students’ advantages and teach them in accordance with their aptitudes.
In a word, as far as we teenagers are concerned, only if everybody is given the opportunity to display his talents fully, we’ll have an infinitely bright future.

回复

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-3 00:44:32 | 只看该作者

英语试题参考答案及评分标准

第一部分:听力理解(共三节,30分)
第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,共7.5分)
1. C          2. B         3. C         4. B         5. A   
第二节(共10小题;每小题1.5分,共15分)
6. A         7. B         8. A                9. C    10. C         11. A         12. C         13. B         14. A         15. B
第三节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,共7.5分)
16.        11(Eleven)   17. Wednesday     18. kitchen     19. detail(s)    20. Place

第二部分:知识运用(共两节,45分)
21-35   ACBAD  BCDDB   BCDAA
36-55   ACDBB  CABDB   DCABA   DCDCA
第三部分:阅读理解(共两节,40分)

阅读理解(第一节):
56. 答案C。考查主旨总结,根据第二段大意及文章最后一句得出结论。
57. 答案A。考查细节理解,根据第一段最后一句确定答案。
58. 答案A。考查推理判断。根据第二段大意及第五行的Therefore a different method may help because it is different.确定答案。
59. A 考查整体理解。通过快速阅读文章不难看出文章的写作方法和笔调(tone)。
60. B 考查推理判断。易错题。只要具备阅读技巧就能答对此题。答案在关键词but之后,but之前讲的是boy的长处,而but之后笔者笔锋一转,显然是说男孩的弱点。
61. D考查细节理解。从文章倒数第三段第二行得知答案。
62. C考查主旨大意。易误选B。如果不知道be fed up with=be tired of是“讨厌”的意思,就很难排除B选项。从文章的最后一段A boy is a magical creature及其后面的解释就能看出作者对男孩那种“顽皮劲”“淘气劲”的感觉。
63. 答案D。第二段最后一句The fear may also bring increasing demands for police protection, and election of law-and-order politicians. D选项夸大了原文的真是意义。
64. 答案 A。根据Although critics complain about the fixed characters and plots of TV dramas, many viewers look on them as representative of the real world. Anyone who questions that statement should read the 250,000 letters, most containing requests for medical advice, sent by viewers to “Marcus Welby, M.D.” —a popular TV drama series about a doctor— during the first five years of his practice on TV.等判断答案。
65. 答案B。根据第三段Instead of worrying only about whether television violence causes individual displays of aggression in the real world, we should also concern about social reality. Passive acceptance of violence in the face of injustice may result from far greater social concern than occasional displays of individual aggression.推理答案。
66. 答案B。易混题。根据第四段Violence on television leads viewers to regard the real world as more dangerous than it really is, which must also influence the way people behave. When asked, “Can most people be trusted?” the heavy viewers were 35 percent more likely to choose “Can’t be too careful.”分析推理出答案。
67. 答案D。细节理解。根据第一段确定答案。
68. 答案C。细节理解。根据第二段最后一句确定答案。
69. 答案B。细节理解。根据文章最后一段可以确定答案。
70. 答案A。细节理解。根据文章最后一段首句So, for now, chew with caution.和末句的It’s nota magic bullet.可以看出作者态度和观点。
阅读理解(第二节):
71. F 根据第一句话后句中的the saying确定答案。此题干扰项是A。
72. G 根据look into laughter and the effects确定答案,干扰项E说法太绝对。
73. D 根据第二段内容确定答案。
74. C 根据第三段内容确定答案。
75. B 通过该选项的these discoveries可知是对全文进行总结。
第四部分:书面表达(共两节,35分)
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-3 00:44:25 | 只看该作者

第四部分:书面表达(共两节,35分)
第一节  情景作文(20分)   
实现有效的沟通,建立良好的人际关系,不仅要善于言表、更要学会倾听。

为何倾听        表示尊重,增进理解,建立良好的人际关系
谁来倾听        家长倾听孩子        理解孩子,消除代沟,……
        老师倾听学生        了解学生,满足需求,……
        同学相互倾听        增进友谊,互帮互学,……
怎样倾听        (请考生联系自己拟定内容,列举两至三点。)
注意:
1.        对所给要点,逐一陈述,适当发挥,不要简单翻译。
2.        词数100左右。开头和结尾已经写好,不计入总词数。
3.        演讲稿中不得提及考生所在学校及本人姓名。
更多免费资源下载绿色圃中小学教育网http://www.lspjy.com
课件|教案|试卷|无需注册
Good afternoon, everyone!

The topic of my speech today is “Being a Good Listener”.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————— ————————————

Thank you for your listening!

第二节:开放作文(满分15分)
请根据下面提示,写一篇短文。词数不少于50。
        In your English class, the teacher shows the picture below and asks the class to discuss it. Your classmates may have different understandings.
          Look at the picture carefully and tell the class how YOU understand it.

Vocabulary support:
千里马:    swift horse
拉磨,碾磨:grind
磨坊:      mill

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-3 00:44:20 | 只看该作者

C
Many critics worry about violence on television, most out of fear that it stimulates viewers to violent or aggressive acts. Our research, however, indicates that the consequences of experiencing TV’s symbolic world of violence may be much more far-reaching.
We have found that people who watch a lot of TV see the real world as more dangerous and frightening than those who watch very little. Heavy viewers are less trustful of their fellow citizens, and more fearful of the real world. Since most TV “action-adventure” dramas occur in urban settings, the fear they inspire may contribute to the current flee of the middle class from our cities. The fear may also bring increasing demands for police protection, and election of law-and-order politicians.
While none of us is completely dependent upon television for our view of the world, neither have many of us had the opportunity to observe the reality of police stations, courtrooms, corporate board rooms, or hospital operating rooms. Although critics complain about the fixed characters and plots of TV dramas, many viewers look on them as representative of the real world. Anyone who questions that statement should read the 250,000 letters, most containing requests for medical advice, sent by viewers to “Marcus Welby, M.D.” —a popular TV drama series about a doctor— during the first five years of his practice on TV.
Violence on television leads viewers to regard the real world as more dangerous than it really is, which must also influence the way people behave. When asked, “Can most people be trusted?” the heavy viewers were 35 percent more likely to choose “Can’t be too careful.”
Victims, like criminals, must learn their proper roles, and televised violence may perform the teaching function all too well. Instead of worrying only about whether television violence causes individual displays of aggression in the real world, we should also concern about social reality. Passive acceptance of violence in the face of injustice may result from far greater social concern than occasional displays of individual aggression.
We have found that violence on prime-time(黄金时段)network TV cultivates overstated (夸大的)assumptions about the threat of danger in the real world. Fear is a universal emotion, and easy to exploit. The overstated sense of risk and insecurity may lead to increasing demands for protection, and to increasing pressure for the use of force by established authority. Instead of threatening the social order, television may have become our chief instrument of social control.

63. Which of the following is NOT among the consequences of watching TV too much?
        A. Distrusting people around.                                B. Moving into rural areas.
        C. Turning to the police for protection.                D. Holding more elections.
64.        According to the passage, why did “Marcus Welby, M.D.” receive so many letters?
        A. Because viewers believed the doctor did exist in the real life.
        B. Because certain TV programmes recommended him to viewers.
        C. Because he was an experienced doctor and saved many lives.
        D. Because the TV appealed to people to pay attention to health.
65.        According to the author, _________ is mainly to blame for people’s fear of the real world.
        A. network TV                                                B. social reality
        C. individual display of violence                        D. televised violence
66.        We can infer from the passage that __________.
        A. people tend to be aggressive or violent after watching TV too much
        B. people can learn to protect themselves from dangers by watching TV
C. the occasional displays of individual aggression may threaten the social order 
        D. watching TV may cause the misuse of authority and disturb the social order
D
Most schools ban chewing gum(口香糖), but in a few years they might consider changing that rule. Why? Scientists are finding evidence that gum chewing may be good for your health. It may even help boost your test scores.
This exciting research is just beginning. And at the same time, companies are also experimenting with adding vitamins, minerals, medicines, and other substances that could give gum the power to cure headaches and fight everything from serious diseases to bad breath.
These gums are part of the growing number of foods and drinks that contain health-boosting ingredients. If you’re already a gum fan, that’s probably welcome news.
Americans chew about 1.8 pounds of gum per person each year, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. By showing that gum chewing can be healthy, companies that make and sell gum hope that we’ll chew even more.
Chewing gum might be good for your brain. One Japanese study of nine participants found that chewing gum boosted the flow of blood to participants’ brains by up to 40 percent. Blood carries oxygen, which fuels brain cells.
Other small studies have found that people perform better on memory tests while chewing gum. And a study in the United Kingdom found that people who chewed gum while memorizing a list of words did about 25 percent better at recalling those words than people who didn’t chew gum.
But additional studies are still needed to confirm that chewing gum has benefits. So far, results of studies about memory have been mixed. Not all tests have had similarly encouraging results. What’s more, many of the studies that show gum’s benefits are funded by gum companies.
So, for now, chew with caution. Too much chewing can damage the jaw joint. And chewing too much of a gum that contains vitamins, caffeine, or a medicine could lead to an overdose(过量). What’s more, no matter how healthy gum chewing proves to be, it will never be a match for a healthy lifestyle. Nothing like a gum or a vitamin is going to cure a bad eating habit or a bad exercise habit. It’s not a magic bullet.
67. Scientific studies about gum chewing show that ______ .
   A. it can help fight serious diseases   B. it can help blood produce more oxygen
   C. it can help reduce headaches   D. it can help improve students’ memory
68. Why are scientists trying to put different substances in gum?
   A. To make it taste more delicious.   B. To make it contain more ingredients.
   C. To help cure different illnesses.   D. To help improve the sales of gum.
69. What does the writer think of the results of the present studies about gum?
   A. The writer has no doubt about them.   B. The writer isn’t quite sure about them.
   C. The writer doesn’t believe them at all.   D. The writer is very happy with them.
70. Which of the following statements would the writer agree with?
   A. Students should be careful with gum chewing.
   B. The more gums we chew, the more words we will remember.
   C. Gum chewing helps change a bad eating habit.
   D. The healthier gum chewing proves to be, the more we should chew.
第二节(共5小题;每小题2分,共10分)
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填人空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。
There is an English saying, “___(71)____” Until recently, few people took the saying seriously. Now however, doctors have begun to look into laughter and the effects it has on the human body. _____ (72)_____
Tests were carried out to study the effects of laughter on the body. People watched funny films while doctors checked their heart, blood pressure, breathing and muscles. It was found that laughter has similar effects to physical exercise.____ (73)____ If laughter exercises the body, it must be beneficial.
Other tests have shown that laughter appears to be able to reduce the effect of pain on the body. In one experiment doctors produced pain in groups of students who listened to different radio programmes. The group that tolerated the pain for the longest time was the group which listened to a funny programme. ____(74)____
    ____(75)_____They have found that even if their patients do not really feel like laughing, making them smile is enough to produce beneficial effects similar to those caused by laughter.
A. Laughter can surely last one’s life.
B. As a result of these discoveries, some doctors in the United States now hold laughter clinics, in which they help to improve their patients’ condition by encouraging them to laugh.
C. The reason why laughter can reduce pain seems to be that it helps to produce a kind of chemical in the brain which diminishes both stress and pain.
D. It increases blood pressure, makes the heart beat quicker and makes people breathe deeper; it also works several groups of muscles in the face, the stomach, and even the feet.
E. They have proved that laughter can really cure any disease if people keep a good state of mind.
F. Laughter is the best medicine.
G. They have found that laughter really can improve people’s health.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-23 23:30

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表