只需一步,快速开始

查看: 4231|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

七年级英语下册作文范文汇总

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2020-1-12 11:46:54 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
作文1:加入你是李明,暑假期间一些美国初中生要来你校进行交流活动,你想要参加,请用英语写一封申请信,介绍个人情况。内容包括:1.外貌特征;2.能力、爱好;3、相关经历。(60词)

Dear Sir or Madam,

I’m happy to learn some American junior students will come to our school for a visit. I’d like to join. Here is something about me.

I’m Li Ming. I’m 13 years old. I’m tall and thin. I have short hair. I have a round face and two big eyes. I’m outgoing. I like to talk and play games with people. And I like to play soccer. I can speak English and I can also play badminton. I’m in the school music club. I can play the guitar and the piano. I can sing and dance,too. Last year I visited the science museum and it was great.

Yours,

Li Ming

作文2:介绍一下你的好朋友Tony,他来自美国。提示:

1外貌:中等身材,卷发2友善、喜欢帮助别人3、爱好:看书、打篮球、游泳。

My Friend

I have a friend. His name is Tony. Let me tell you something about him.

First of all, Tony is from America. He is 13 years old. He is of medium build. And he has curly hair. He is very friendly. He likes helping others. He often helps me with my English. He likes reading. He can play basketball well. And he likes swimming.And he usually wears jeans, a T-shirt and sports shoes.

This is my good friend. What about you? Who is your friend? Please tell me.

作文3:My Day

Hi! I’m Tony. Let me tell you something about my day.

I usually get up at 6:00. Then I always take a shower and eat a good breakfast. After that, I go to school at 6:30. At 12:00,I eat lots of fruit and vegetables for lunch. After lunch, I play basketball for half an hour. When I get home, I always do my homework first. And I always eat ice-cream after dinner. I know it’s not good for me, but it tastes good!In the evening, I usually swim or take a walk. At nine thirty, I go to bed.

This is my day. I’m busy but happy.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2020-1-12 11:47:08 | 只看该作者
作文4:Mary’s Day

Hi! I’m Tony. My friend is Mary. Let me tell you something about her day.

Mary usually gets up at 6:00. Then she always takes a shower and eats a good breakfast. After that, she goes to school at 6:30. At 12:00,she eats lots of fruit and vegetables for lunch. After lunch, she plays basketball for half an hour. When she gets home, she always does her homework first. And she always eats ice-cream after dinner. she knows it’s not good for her,but it tastes good!In the evening, she usually swims or takes a walk. At nine thirty, she goes to bed.

This is my friend’s day. She’s busy but happy.

作文5:假如你是李明,下面是你父母制定的一些家规。请你给你的笔友Peter写一封电子邮件,告诉他你的家规及感受。

要点:1、每天早上必须6点起床;2、放学回家先做作业;

1、周一至周五晚上不能看电视;4、周末打扫房间,洗自己的衣服;

5、周日上午去音乐俱乐部学习钢琴。

Dear Peter,

I have some rules at home. My parents are strict with me. I have to get up at 6:00 every day. When I get home, I must do my homework first. I can’t watch TV on school nights. On weekends, I have to clean my room and wash my clothes. And on Sunday morning ,I have to go to the music club to learn the piano.

I’m tired and sometimes I’m not happy. But I know they make rules to help me. I have to follow the rules.

作文6:             My Favorite Animals

There are many animals in the zoo. But my favorite animals are pandas. Do you know them?Let me tell you something about them.

Pandas are from China. They are white and black. They have two big black eyes. I love to watch them playing. They like eating bamboo. They are friendly and cute, but they are kind of shy. So when you go to see them, please be quiet.

I like pandas very much. What about you? What animals do you like? Please tell me.

作文7:      My School Trip

Today I went on a school trip. I went to a farm in the countryside.

I went to the farm with my classmates. The farm was very big. The farmer was very friendly to us. He showed us around the farm. We saw a lot of things and we learned a lot from him about farming. On the farm, we saw cows and milked a cow. And I rode a horse. We saw quite a lot of chickens and fed them. There we picked some strawberries. They were very good. And we took a lot of photos.

All in all, it was an exciting day.

作文8:      My   Last  Weekend

I had a busy weekend.

On Saturday morning, I cleaned my room. In the afternoon, I did my homework. It was a little difficult. On Saturday night, I helped my mom cook dinner. On Sunday morning , I went to the library. I read a book about history. Then in the afternoon, I played soccer with my friends. On Sunday night, I watched TV. I saw an interesting talk show.

I had a busy but happy weekend. What about you? What did you do last weekend? Please tell me.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 15:43

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表