找回密码
 免费注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2685|回复: 0

两分钟英语讲话材料

[复制链接]
发表于 2020-5-23 18:58:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
曾看过这样一段话:小鸟说:我从天空中飞过,但天空中没有留下我的痕迹。泰戈尔说,天空中没有留下我的痕迹,但我已飞过。同样的状况,却有两种不同的态度,相信后者的态度更能赢得大家的认可。其实生活是一面镜子,你对他笑,他就会向你露出笑脸,你对它哭,那么你最终只会收获沮丧的心情。
或许有人会抱怨说,上天是如此的不公平,努力奋斗多年的我到现在为止还是一个经理助手。寒窗苦读十二年书的我,最终还是没能考上理想的大学。然而,这些抱怨无法改变现实,只能加重自己的烦恼,何不以积极乐观的心态看待呢?
相反的,正如我们熟知的林肯先生,在遭受24岁经商失败,26岁爱人死去,27岁精神崩溃,中年时代多次竞选参议员和副总统,却均以失败告终,可面对如此多的打击与磨难,他始终没有放弃自己的梦想,而是以积极的生活态度应对这些不如意,最终他成为美国第十六任总统,正是这积极乐观的生活态度,让林肯最终实现自己的理想。
相信,假若没有积极乐观的生活态度,摔残肢体的桑兰,高位截肢的张海迪,生命中没有光明与黑暗的海伦-凯勒,他们同样不会有灿烂的人生,也就不会赢得世人的尊重与赞美。
亲爱的朋友们,虽然我们无法预知下一秒会发生怎样的事情,但相信只要我们持一种积极乐观的生活态度,我们生活一直是快乐的。所以,即使有一千个理由哭泣,也要为自己找出一万个理由微笑,这样,我们的生活就会充满更多的阳光和快乐。
I have seen this passage: The bird said: I flew through the sky, but no trace of me left in the sky. Tagore said that there were no traces of me in the sky, but I had flown. The same situation, but there are two different attitudes, I believe the latter attitude can win everyone's recognition. In fact, life is a mirror. If you smile at him, he will show a smile to you. If you cry at it, then you will only reap depression.
Some people may complain that God is so unfair. I have been working hard for many years and I am still a manager assistant. After studying hard for 12 years, I still failed to enter the ideal university. However, these complaints cannot change reality, but only aggravate your own troubles. Why not treat them with a positive and optimistic attitude?
On the contrary, as we are familiar with, Mr. Lincoln suffered business failure at the age of 24, his lover died at the age of 26, and a mental breakdown at the age of 27. He repeatedly ran for senators and vice presidents in the middle age, but all ended in failure. In the end, he never gave up his dreams, but responded to these unsatisfactory with a positive attitude towards life. Eventually, he became the sixteenth president of the United States. It was this positive and optimistic attitude towards life that allowed Lincoln to finally realize his ideal .
I believe that if there is no positive and optimistic attitude to life, Sang Lan who has fallen limbs, Zhang Haidi with high amputation, and Helen Keller without light and darkness in their lives, they will also not have a splendid life, and they will not win the world Respect and praise.
Dear friends, although we cannot predict what will happen in the next second, I believe that as long as we have a positive and optimistic attitude towards life, our lives will always be happy. Therefore, even if there are a thousand reasons to cry, we must find 10,000 reasons to smile for ourselves, so that our lives will be filled with more sunshine and happiness.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 04:21

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表