英语试讲Unit4 Bobby’s house-lessone1教案+试讲稿!

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2020-9-24 07:54:01 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
教案

Teaching aims//Teaching objectives:

Knowledge aims:

(1) Students can understand the meaning of the dialogue.

(2) Students can master the sentence patterns: this/ that  is……/ sb is doing sth .

Ability Aims:

Ss are able to use the sentence patterns to introduce their house and in real situations.

Emotion Aims:

Ss are able to learn about their living environment and show other people about their room.

Teaching key points:

Students are able to understand the meaning of the dialogue and learn the sentence pattern.

Teaching difficult points:

Ss know the importance of hospitality when there’re visitors.

Teaching procedures

Step 1 Warming-up /Lead in

1. Greet the students warmly.

2. Sing a song: old Macdonald had a farm to warm up the class.

Step 2 Presentation

1. Look at the pictures and describe it and listen to the tape to get the main idea.

2. Listen for the second time and answer some questions, such as (1) How many rooms are there?  (2) How does Bobby introduce his rooms? (3) What is uncle doing when they come to the bathroom?

3. Then teach the sentence pattern: this/ that is ……. And let Ss understand the meaning of sb is doing sth.

Step 3 Practice

Activity 1: Play the sentence dragon game to practice.

Activity 2: Finish exercise 3 on the book. Listen to the tape and number different rooms in right order

Step 4 Production

Group work: Four Ss work as a group. Ten minutes will be given for them to draw their dream house and show it together. One student introduces each room and the other three perform what they’re doing in the room.  

Step 5 Summary

Students make a summary on what they have learnt in this class, and then the teacher makes supplement. What's more, the teacher will emphasize the importance of hospitality.

Step 6 Homework

Ss are encouraged to try to draw a picture of their own house then introduce the house to their friends.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2020-9-24 07:54:15 | 只看该作者
稿件

Step 1 Warming-up/ Lead in

Good morning, everyone, happy to see you again. Are you happy today? Yes. You are happy. How about you? You are happy too. Wonderful! First of all, let’s sing a happy song old Macdonald had a farm, OK? Ready go. Old Macdonald had a farm. E I E I O. And on his farm he had some chicks. E I E I O. Wow. You sing it happily.

Step 2 Presentation

Boys and girls, Look at the book. Old Macdonald had a farm. Dose Bobby have a farm? No.(摇头)He has a big house. And two persons go to visit his house. Do you want to know what happen? Now let’s listen to the tape and find out. Here we go. Who can tell me? Judy please. Judy says Bobby show them around and introduce his house to them. Very good. Next listen to the tape again and answer the question: (1) How many rooms are there? (2)How does Bobby introduce his rooms? (3) What is uncle doing when they come to the bathroom? Listen carefully this time. The tape is over. Who can answer the first question? Andy. Andy says there are three rooms. Good job. How about the second question? Lisa. The answer is Bobby says (板书)this is the living room. Great. You listened very carefully. Also he says (板书)that is the bathroom then they comes to the bathroom. All right. Who can answer the third question? Helen puts up her hand. Helen says Bobby’s uncle is washing when they come to the bathroom. Well done. You attention please! Here, sb is doing sth. Which meams that he or she is doing something at present, now, yes! Look what am I doing? I’m running? Next, what am I doing? I’m jumping. Clear? Excellent.  

Step 3 Practice

Everyone, look at the PowerPoint. There is a big house and there are many rooms in it. Somebody is doing something there. Let’s play a game sentence dragon to introduce it. Please use the sentence pattern this/ that is and he or she is doing....to introduce it. OK. Let’s start it from row 1. Ready go. S1: This is bedroom. She is sleeping in the bedroom S2: That is bathroom. He is washing his hand. S3: This is kitchen. They are cokking. Good! S4: That is living room. The dog is eating. Wonderful. You’ve learnt it very well. Now let’s look at the exercise3 on the page 39. Listen to the tape and number the room in correct order. Here we go. The tape is over. Who can share the answers? David please. David says the first one is the living room; the second one is the kitchen; the third one is the study room; the forth one is the bathroom; the last one is the bedroom. Do you agree with him? Yes, you all agree. Nice job, David.

Step 4 Production

Here comes the group work. Everyone please work with other three Ss to draw your dream house together. Then one student introduces each room and the other three perform what they’re doing in the room. You have ten minutes. Time is up. Have you finished? Which group wants to do the performance? Group1. Lucy introduces the house. Lucy says this is the bathroom; Lily is washing; that is the kitchen; Sunny is cooking; this is the living room; Anna is watching TV. Nicely done. Your introduction is very clear. Next group? Group 3. Excellent. Your performance is vivid. You are good performers.

Step 5 Summary

How time flies. Who can conclude what we’ve learnt today? Peter. Peter says we’ve learnt the story about Bobby’s house and some sentence pattern to introduce our room. Amazing. Good conclusion. What’s more. I hope you can be good host if someone come to visit your house.

Step 6 Homework

Here comes the homework. Boys and girls, please draw a picture of their own house then introduce the house to their friends.

Class is over. See you next time.

That's all my presentation. Thank you.

May I clean the blackboard?

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 03:27

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表