查看: 3916|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

外研版英语七年级下册Module 1 模块检测卷(含听力录音)

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2021-3-21 16:18:33 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
      此套外研版英语七年级上册模块检测卷绿色圃中小学教育网整理,供大家免费使用下载转载前请注明出处
       部分图片、表格、公式、特殊符号无法显示,需要下载的老师、家长们可以到本帖子二楼(往下拉)下载word压缩文件附件使用!
如有疑问,请联系网站底部工作人员,将第一时间为您解决问题!
文件预览:
初中英语外研版七年级下册Module1Lost and found单元练习

一、听力(共20小题;共20分)
Ⅰ. 听句子,选择恰当的答语。每个句子读一遍。
1. A.Red.                                   B.Small.                                C. AT-shirt.
2. A.Yes, they will.                    B. Yes,they do.                       C. Yes,they are.
3. A.It's famous.
      B. It's next to the railway station.
      C. It has lots of paintings.
4. A. No,I can't.                         B. I likecooking.                     C. Don'tworry.
5. A.They're blue.                       B.It's Tony's.                          C.They're mine.
II. 听对话及问题,选择正确答案。每段对话及问题读两遍。
6. A. Tothe bookshop.                 B. To therestaurant.                 C. To thepark.
7. A. Apark.                              B. Asupermarket.                    C. Apolice station.
8. A.They will go to hospitals.
      B. By using computers.
      C. By using phones.
9. A.Betty's.                               B.Sally's sister's.                     C.Sally's.
10. A. Some apples.                      B.Some lemons.                     C. Somebananas.
III. 听短文,选择正确答案。短文读两遍。
11.The speaker is going to Shanghai next                 .
      A. Friday                                B.Saturday                             C.Sunday
12.It's often                 in Shanghai.
      A. windy                                B.sunny                                 C.rainy
13.There is a(n)                 in the speaker's wallet.
      A. photo                                 B.air ticket                             C.guidebook
14.A                 of thespeaker is living in Shanghai.
      A. sister                                  B.cousin                                C.friend
15.The speaker will arrive in Shanghai at                 am.
      A. 4:00                                   B.5:00                                   C. 6:00
IV. 听短文,选择正确答案完成表格。短文读两遍。
The Water Park

Opening  time: At 16.                  on Saturday.

Things  to do:

Morning:  Take a 17.                  on the lake. Have sea food in the 18.                .

Afternoon:  Go 19.                .

Evening:  Actors will 20.                  for you.
16. A. 8:00                                   B.9:00                                   C.9:30
17. A. boat                                   B.walk                                   C.duck
18. A. hotel                                  B.cinema                               C.restaurant
19. A. shopping                            B.swimming                           C.sightseeing
20. A. sing                                   B.dance                                 C.read
二、单项选择(共10小题;共10分)
21. Mumgives me a dog for my birthday.                 name is Lucky.
      A. It's                           B.Its                            C. It                             D. Her
22. In                opinion,health is more important than wealth(财富).
      A. I                              B.me                           C. my                           D. mine
23. ---Whose comic book is this?
     ---It's                 .
      A. her                           B.my                           C. his                           D. our
24. Thisis not her kite, but                 .
      A. he's                          B.him                          C. he                            D. his
25. ---                bookcase isthis?
     ---It must be                 .
      A. Who's; Tom              B. Who's; Tom's            C.Whose; Tom's            D. Whose; Tom
26. Marygoes to school                 ,so she doesn't have breakfast.
      A. in a hurry                 B. in hurry                    C.on a hurry                 D. on hurry
27. ---Could you lend me your MP5?                 is broken.
     ---Sure, here you are.
      A. I                              B.Me                           C. Mine                        D. My
28. ---Wow! How beautiful!                 flowers are these?
     ---Today is Mother's Day. They are for                 , Mum.
      A. Which; you               B. Which; yours            C.Whose; yours            D. Whose; you
29. Ithink you have a fever. You should take                 temperature.
      A. I                              B.you                          C. your                         D. my
30. Itcan't be Cindy's dictionary. Look!                 is on the desk.
      A. She                          B.Her                          C. Hers                         D. She's
三、单词拼写(单句首字母填空)(共10小题;共10分)
31.Pupils often use c                to draw pictures in art class.
32.--- What's this in English?
---It's an e                .
33.He took a credit card out of his w                .
34.H7N9 is horrible. It is said that it has made more than 40 people l                their lives.
35.The two little girls are crying. They can't f                their mother.
36.The cups are delicate, so we must be c                with them.
37.--- What time does your sister l                home for school?
---At half past seven.
38.The plane didn't land at the a                on time.
39.Fifty and fifty is one h               .
40.The students are taking photos with a c                .
四、单词拼写(根据中文提示拼写单词)(共10小题;共10分)
41.There are two                 (船)in the picture.
42.They listened carefully and heard the                 (奇怪的)sound in their room last night.
43.The girl likes to wear                 (紫色的)dresses.
44.Thomas Edison had more than one                 (千)invitations in his life.
45.When he got to the                 (机场),the plane was taking off.
46.Bob is talking on the                 (电话)with his friend.
47.I can't                 (发现)my pen. Where is it?
48.Mr. Smith                 (丢失)his wallet yesterday. So he went to the police for help.
49.Be                 (小心)when you are crossing the road.
50.I like your                 (手套)very much.
五、翻译(根据中文提示完成句子)(共5小题;共10分)
51.--- 这是谁的手机?
---是她的。
---                 phone is this?
---It's                 .
52.--- 这是你的铅笔吗?
---是的,它是。它是我的。
---                                your pencil?
---Yes,                 is.It's                 .
53.                                                (首先),let me introduce myself to you.
54.导演正在为他的新影片寻找一位女演员。
Thedirector                 forhis new film.
55.有数百只猴子在山中。它们很可爱。
Thereare                                                 in the mountains.They are very lovely.
六、完形填空(共10小题;共15分)
       Hello! I'm Mrs. Smith. Here     56    some lost things(东西).    57    in the "lost and found"box. This is a watch.     58    is blue. David found it thismorning. Is it     59    ? That is a jacket. It is yellowand black. Alan found it this afternoon. Those are     60    pencils. One is blue. One is red. Mary found them in     61    classroom. By the way, Jack lost his     62   . It's a white key. He must find it. Can you     63    Jack?
       Boys and girls, if(如果) you lose something, you can ask me     64    help. Call me. My     65    number is 887-9006.
56. A. am                           B.is                             C. are                           D. be
57. A. It's                           B.They're                     C. You're                      D. I'm
58. A. That                         B.This                         C. It                             D. One
59. A. mine                        B.yours                       C. your                         D. my
60. A. two                          B.three                        C. four                         D. five
61. A. he's                          B.she's                         C. his                           D. her
62. A. pen                          B.pens                         C. keys                         D. key
63. A. help                         B.ask                           C. spell                         D. thank
64. A. at                             B.about                       C. for                           D. of
65. A. car                           B.school                      C. card                         D. phone
七、阅读理解(共20小题;共40分)
A
       Mr. Lin has a store(商店). It sells maps, books, pens, pencils and many otherthings. The things in his store are not expensive(昂贵的).Boys and girls like to go to his store. They like Mr. Lin, because he is verynice. And he likes the boys and girls, too. He always helps them. He has a"lost and found" box in his store. Look! A baseball, a ruler and somebooks are in the box. This box helps many boys and girls find their lostthings. A sofa is in Mr. Lin's store, too. Boys and girls can sit there andread books after school. They can ask Mr. Lin questions about these books.
66.文中划线单词sell的汉语意思是“                ”.
      A. 展示                       B. 制作                       C. 购买                        D. 出售
67.The boys and girls like Mr. Lin because                 .
      A. he is interesting                                            B.he is nice
      C. his store is relaxing                                       D. hisstore is beautiful
68.                are in the"lost and found" box.
      A. A basketball, a ruler and some maps
      B. A baseball, a pen and some books
      C. A basketball, a pen and some maps
      D. A baseball, a ruler and some books
69.The boys and girls can                 in the store afterschool.
      A. play sports                B. play games               C.read books                D. watch TV
70.下列陈述中哪项是正确的?
      A. Mr. Lin has a sofa in his store.
      B. Boys and girls like to buy clothes in Mr.Lin's store.
      C. The things in Mr. Lin's store areexpensive.
      D. Mr. Lin often asks the boys and girlsquestions about the books.
B
       Do you want to do well in exams? Sometimes your knowledge is not enough,you also need good strategies. Here are some for you:
       Before you answer the questions, if you feel a little nervous, take afew deep breaths to help you relax.
       Always read the question carefully and make sure that you understand it.Read it a few times if possible.
       Find out how much each question is worth or how many points you need.
       If it asks to give one answer, only write one.
       If there is a difficult question, don't worry. Go on to the nextquestion and come back to it if you have time later.
       Try not to leave questions unanswered when you finish the test.Sometimes a guess may get your points.
       When you finish, go back and check your answers. You will need to checkyour writing or spelling mistakes.
71.From the passage, we know we can                 to help ourselves relaxif we feel a little nervous.
      A. tell ourselves not to be nervous
      B. ask the teacher for help
      C. go out for a walk
      D. take a few deep breaths
72.To make sure we understand the question, we had better                 .
      A. read it fast
      B. read it till we finish it
      C. read it a few times if possible
      D. read it slowly
73.When we finish answering all the questions, we need to                 .
      A. hand in at once                                             B. check spellingmistakes
      C. worry about our points                                  D. check withclassmates
74.The underlined word "strategies" in the passage means                 .
      A. 策略                       B. 思维                       C. 途径                        D. 智慧
75.Which of the following is NOT true according to the passage?
      A. Find out how many points we need or howmuch each question is worth.
      B. Try not to leave questions unansweredwhen we finish the test.
      C. If it asks to give one answer, we'dbetter write more.
      D. Sometimes we should guess the answersto get points.
C
       A large number of people in the world eat fast food. Whenever you gointo a fast food restaurant, you can see lots of people enjoying their mealsthere. But do you know in which country people like fast food best?
       The English people are the world's biggest fans of fast food, while theFrench(法国人)are the least interested in quick meals, according to a survey done last year.
       The survey of thirteen countries shows 45% of the English people saythey can't give up fast food because it's delicious. And 44% of Americans and37% of Canadians say the same.
       The French, proud of their delicious and high-class cuisine,don't like fast food. 81% of them think it is unhealthy, followed by 75% of theJapanese.
       How about the Chinese? How often do you have hamburgers or fried chicken?It doesn't matter whether you like Western fast food or Chinese food. The mostimportant thing is to keep a balanced diet.
76.From the survey we know                 like fast food best.
      A. the Chinese               B. the French                C.the Japanese              D. the English
77.The survey shows                 of Americans like fast food.
      A. 37%                         B.44%                         C. 75%                         D. 81%
78.According to the survey, some people can't give up fast food because                 .
      A. it's cheap                                                      B. it's safe
      C. it's delicious                                                 D. it's healthy
79.The word "cuisine" in the passage means                 .
      A. food                         B.house                       C. water                        D. country
80.The survey is about                 .
      A. Western countries                                         B. fastfood
      C. restaurants in the world                                 D. Chinese food
D
       Many teenagers feel that the most important people in their lives aretheir friends. They believe that their family member, and in particular(特别是)their parents, don't know them as well as their friends do. In large families,it is quite often for brothers and sisters to fight with each other and thenthey can only go to their friends for advice. It is very important forteenagers to have one good friend or a circle of friends. Even when they arenot with their friend, they usually spend a lot of time talking amongthemselves on the phone. This communication(交际)is very important in children's growing up, because friends can discusssomething difficult to say to their family members. However, parents often tryto choose their children's friends for them. Some parents may even stop their childrenfrom meeting their good friends. The question of  “choice ” is an interesting one. Have youever thought of the following questions? Who chooses your friends? Do youchoose your friends or your friends choose you? Have you got a good friend youparents don't like? You answers are welcome.
81.Many teenagers think                 know them better thantheir parents.
      A. friends                                                         B.parents
      C. brothers and sisters                                        D.family member
82.  When teenagers stay alone, the usual way ofcommunication is                
      A. to go to their friends
      B. to talk with their parents
      C. to have a discussion with their familyby phone
      D. to talk their friends on the phone
83.                Which of thefollowing is different in the meaning from the sentence “some parents may evenstop their children from meeting their good friends”
      A. Some parents may even not allow theirchildren to meet their good friend
      B. Some parents may even ask theirchildren not to meet their good friends
      C. Some parents may not even let theirchildren meet their good friends
      D. Some parents may want their children tomeet their good friends
84.                Which of thefollowing sentences is right according to the passage
      A. Parents should like everything theirchildren enjoy
      B. In all families children can chooseeverything they like
      C. Parents should try their best tounderstand their children better
      D. Teenagers can only go to their friendsfor help
85.                The sentence“Your answers are welcome.” Means.
      A. you are welcome to have a discussionwith us
      B. we've got no idea, so your answers arewelcome
      C. your answers are always correct
      D. you can give us all the right answers
八、短文75(55)(共4小题;共8分)
       Mary is thirteen years old. She has a little sister. 86.                Kate is only four.Mary likes Kate very much.
       It was Sunday. Mary didn't go to school. 87.                She took out herexercise book and pencil case. "Oh, dear! Where's my pen?" Mary's penwasn't in the pencil case. She looked for (寻找)it everywhere but she couldn't find it. Then she went to ask her sister in thebedroom. "Kate! 88.                Did you see... Oh, what are you doing with my pen?"asked Mary. "I' m writing a letter(信)to my friend Betty," said Kate. "But how can you do it? You evencan't write." Mary was very surprised. "89.                Betty can'tread," said Kate.
      A. She wanted to do her homework.
      B. Her name is Kate.
      C. It doesn't matter (没关系).
      D. You don't have any friends.
      E. I can't find my pen.
九、阅读与表达(问答式)(共4小题;共8分)
       Helping others is easier than you think. You don't need to wait tobecome a rich man like Bill Gates to help the poor. You can become a volunteer,you can donate your time, your old clothes and so on. And in doing so, you canbecome a better and happier person.
       Choose some people to support. For example, homeless people, poorchildren and so on. All of these are suitable.
       Decide what you are able to give. Yes! Sometimes it isn't only money—youcan donate your time as a volunteer, you can donate your knowledge teachingpoor children, you can donate your old clothes, you can donate food or you canshare a meal with a hungry child.
       Tell people about it. Tell yourfriends or your children. Put it in your blog(博客)or on your website. In this way, the good work you do will be multiplied(增加)!
90.Is it difficult to help others in the writer's opinion?

91.Whom can you choose to support in the passage?

92.What does the underlined word "it" mean?

93.If you are a volunteer, what will you do to help the children in poor areas?

答案
一、听力(听力)
1. B      2. A       3. B       4. A       5. C      
6. C      7. B       8. B       9. C      10. B      
11.A      12. C      13. B      14. C      15. B      
16.C      17. A      18. C      19. B      20. B      
听力原文
Ⅰ.听句子,选择恰当的答语。每个句子读一遍。
1.Whatsize does your grandpa take?
2.Willhospitals be different in 20 years?
3.Whereis the famous museum?
4.Canyou cook,Tony?
5.Whosepens are they?
Ⅱ.听对话及问题,选择正确答案。每段对话及问题读两遍。
M:Excuseme,how can I get to the park?
W:Walk on!It's between the restaurant and the bookshop.
Q:Wheredoes the man want to go?
Wookat the picture.What can you do there?
M:Goshopping.
Q:Whichplace are they talking about?
M:  Do you think people will go to hospitals inthe future?
W:No.Theywill see doctors using computers.
Q:Howwill people see doctors in the future?
M:Arethese photos yours,Betty?
W:No,they aren't. They are Sally's.Mine are over there.
Q:Whosephotos are they?
W:Whatcan I do for you?
M:I'dlike to buy some lemons.
Q:Whatdoes the man want to buy?
Ⅲ.听短文,选择正确答案。短文读两遍。
    I'm going to Shanghai next Friday.Look atthe things in my bag.This is a raincoat.It often rains in Shanghai.Here is mywallet.My money,ID card and air ticket are all in it.This is a coat. It willkeep me warm.Here is a box of chocolates.It's a present for my friend.She livesthere.I will arrive in Shanghai at 5:00 in the morning.
Ⅳ.听短文,选择正确答案完成表格。短文读两遍。
    The Water Park is a good place to havefun.It will open at 9:30 on Saturday this week.You can spend a wonderful daythere.In the morning,you can take a boat on the beautiful lake. Then you canhave special sea food in the restaurant.In the afternoon,you can go swimming.There will be actors dancing for you in the evening.
二、单项选择
21.B      22. C      23. C      24. D      25. C      
26.A      27. C      28. D      29. C      30. C      
三、单词拼写(单句首字母填空)
31.crayons
32.eraser
33.wallet
34.lose
35.find
36.careful
37.leave
38.airport
39.hundred
40.camera
四、单词拼写(根据中文提示拼写单词)
41.boats
42.strange
43.purple
44.thousand
45.airport
46.phone
47.find
48.lost
49.careful
50.gloves
五、翻译(根据中文提示完成句子)
51.Whose , hers
52.Is this, it, mine
53.First of all
54.is looking for an actress
55.hundreds of monkeys
六、完形填空
56.C      57. B      58. C      59. B      60. A      
61.D      62. D      63. A      64. C      65. D      
七、阅读理解
66.D      67. B      68. D      69. C      70. A      
71.D      72. C      73. B      74. A      75. C      
76.D      77. B      78. C      79. A      80. B      
81.A      82. D      83. A      84. C      85. D      
八、短文7选5(5选5等)
86.B      87. A      88. E      89. C      
九、阅读与表达(问答式)
90.No. /No, it isn't
91.Homeless people, poor children and so on.
92.The good work you do. /Helping others. /Donating things to others. . . .
93.(Varied. )

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2021-3-21 16:24:46 | 只看该作者
下载链接 Module 1 模块检测卷(含听力录音).rar (3.38 MB, 下载次数: 663)
    打开微信,扫描上面二维码添加公众号“czwkzy”,关注初中微课资源公众号,   免费获取解压密码      如已关注,请进入“初中微课资源”公众号,在底部输入“密码”会自动回复最新下载密码。
      所有教学资源,免费、持续更新。

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-4-24 20:23

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表