免费注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 4092|回复: 1

外研版英语初中八年级下册Module 5 Unit 1 精品教案免费下载

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-4-1 21:31:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
      此套外研版英语八年级下册教学设计绿色圃中小学教育网整理,供大家免费使用下载转载前请注明出处
       部分图片、表格、公式、特殊符号无法显示,需要下载的老师、家长们可以到本帖子二楼(往下拉)下载word压缩文件附件使用!
如有疑问,请联系网站底部工作人员,将第一时间为您解决问题!
文件预览:
Module 5 Cartoons
Unit 1 It’s timeto watch a cartoon
教学目标
1.能够理解关于卡通形象的对话,并识别特定信息。
2.能够谈论自己最喜欢的卡通。
教学重难点
【教学重点】
三种时态的区分。听懂谈论卡通故事的对话。
【教学难点】
1. 掌握can’thelp doing sth.的使用。
2. 对三种时态的区分。
教学准备
Ppt课件、 点读笔
教学过程
Step1.Warming up and lead-in.
Inthis procedure, students will be led into the topic of this unit. The aim ofthis procedure is to let students be familiar with the topic of this module.
T: Boys and girls! Have you ever seencartoons?
Ss:Yes.
T: Can you tell me the names of cartoonsyou have seen?
S1etective Conan.
S2ragon Ball.
S3:Smurfs.
S4: TheMole.
S5:Doraemon.
T:Great! Have a look at the following posters of some famous cartoons. Can yousay out their names? Who is the leading character of each cartoon?
S6: Yixiuis a smart and helpful boy. The Mole is a lovely and funny mouse. Conan is agreat detective.
The smurfs are united andcooperative.
T:We always have our favorite cartoons. After we learn this unit, you can expressyour opinions about a cartoon story in English. And you can make up your owncartoon story as well. Do you want to learn this unit with me?
Ss:Yes, we do.
Step2. Vocabulary Learning. (Activity 1 and Activity6)
In this procedure, students will learn the verbsrelated to this module. They are fostered to make phases by using these verbs.Explain the meaning of verbs in English and help them to master the rightpronunciation of unfamiliar verbs. Do this part in the way of collaboration.
T: Which wordin box 1is the noun form of “end”? Do you know?
S1: ending.
T: Every story, film, drama, play or a cartoon hasan ending and a beginning. What kind of ending is the audience looking forwardto, a sad one or a happy one? Show me your opinion.
S2: a happy ending. I don’t like tragedies.
S3: a sad ending. The ending will surprise theaudience.
T: Have you ever seen the cartoon called 哆啦A梦? 哆啦A梦 is a lovely machine cat.What do you think of him?
S4: Heis lovely, clever and kind. When he meets difficulties, he is brave and oftenlaughs.
T: Boys and girls, we can describe a person wholikes laughing like this: He has a laughing face. Laughing is the adjective oflaugh.
T: What do you need when you want to take a perfectphoto in a dark background? Who knows the word?
S5:“flash”.
T: When there is a thunderstorm, we can see flashesof lightning and hear thunders. Pay attention to this phrase: a flash oflightning. Who knows the Chinese meaning of the phrase?
S6: 闪电.
T: Right. Now it is time for you to use the words inthe box to make up a short passage to talk about a cartoon story.
Give the students time to prepare the cartoon story.
S7: I’dlike to talk about a cartoon called “神笔马良”. 马良 is the leading character. He likes drawing.He has a magic paintbrush. The paintings can be changed into real things. Heonly draws for poor people. A rich landlord puts him into prison and orders himto draw a gold mountain for him. He is very smart. He draws a boat, thesea and a gold mountain on the island of the sea. While the landlord is sailingtoward the mountain, he adds strong winds to the picture. The wind blows theboat over and the landlord dies. The ending is very exciting and theaudience think马良 is a hero.  
T: Well done! Then let’s talk about the questions inActivity One.
Step3.Listening and discussion. (Activity 2)
In this procedure, students will learnsomething about Betty and Tony’s viewpoints towards cartoons. According to thesample of the dialogue, students are fostered to enrich the content of their answersof Activity 1. Then ask several pairs to report their opinions on cartoons bymaking conversations.
Step4.Listening and reading. (Activity3)
In this procedure, students practicetheir listening by finding out what their cartoon is like. Let students listento the recording and do Activity 4.
T: Next we’ll listen to a recording. Inthe recording, four students are talking about their cartoon story that isedited based on Tony’s trouble. Listen carefully and then answer the questions.
Thequestions are on the blackboard:
Q1:Who helped Tony find his lost camera?
Q2:Did their cartoon story have a happy ending or a sad ending?
T:You can hear sentences like: This isn’t one of those cartoons which make youlaugh. This structure is made up of two parts. One part is “This isn’t one ofthose cartoons.” The other part is “whichmake you laugh.” The second part is used to describe the noun “cartoons” in the second part. Can youfind the sentences with the same structure as this one?
Students are encouraged to find out allthe sentences with the same structure in the dialogue. Then let them report thesentences individually.
S1: The cartoons I like have lotsof jokes. Here “I like” describes “the cartoons”
S2: And the characters I like areheroes like superman or Batman. Here “I like” describes “the characters”.
S3: We need someone like Supermanwho can save Tony. Here “who can save Tony” describes “someone”.
S4: I’ve got a camera which hasgot his name on it. Here “which has got his name on it” describes “a camera”
S5: It’ll be a cartoon which hasa happy ending. Here “which has a happy ending” describes “a cartoon”
Step5. Pairwork. (Activity 4)
Inthis procedure, students should try to find out the details in the dialogue bylistening again, and check their listening ability by doing Activity 4 in pairs.
Step6. A shortplay.
In this procedure, students try to makeup the dialogue in groups including the characters of Tony and Tony’s father.Then act out their plays with six characters in front of the class.
课堂作业
1.      Make a brief summary of the lesson.
2.      Read the dialogue again and again andfinish Activity 5.
教学反思

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2021-4-1 21:34:53 | 显示全部楼层
下载链接 外研版八年级下Module 5 Unit 1教案.rar (21.98 KB, 下载次数: 572)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 18:04

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表