只需一步,快速开始

查看: 6660|回复: 2
打印 上一主题 下一主题

2011年新目标九年级下册英语期中检测试题附答案

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-4-10 10:22:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
       此套2011年新目标九年级下册英语期中检测试题附答案免费下载由绿色圃中小学教育网整理,所有试卷与新课标2011初中英语教材大纲同步,试卷供大家免费使用下载打印,转载前请注明出处
       因初中英语试卷复制时部分内容如英语答案、图片等无法直接显示,请用户直接到帖子二楼(往下拉)下载WORD编辑的DOC附件下载浏览或打印!
      如有疑问,请联系网站底部工作人员,将第一时间为您解决问题!

试卷内容预览:

中心学校2010—2011学年度第二学期期中考试试题
                九年级英语试题
(考试时间:120 分钟;分值:120 分)
学校:义和中心学校       命题人:王志辉
题号 一 二 三 四 五 六 总分
得分      
评卷人      
一、单项选择。(30分)
1. I like playing _____ violin, but I playing _____ football.
  A. the; the      B. a; the       C. the; /        D  / ,the
2. The little boy is sleeping. You            make noise here.
  A. had better not     B. would better not     C. had better not to        D. had better
3. Jenny is interested _________ math while Mary prefers English _________ math.
  A. at; on       B. about; on        C. in; to        D. at; in 
4. Miss Smith is _________ that we all like his lessons.
  A. so good a teacher              B. so good teacher  
  C. a such good teacher           D. such good teacher
5. Great changes__________ in the past ten years in China.
A. took place     B. have taken place     C. were taking place    D. had taken place
6. — What do you think of Jerry?
    — He is clever. _________, he can be forgetful.
    A. And        B. So            C. Because            D. However
7. Most people are _________ when they hear about people _________ come face to face with danger in order to save others.
    A. surprising; that     B. exciting; as     C. amazed; who          D. interested; which
8. — I broke my brother's notebook computer. What should I do?
    — If I were you, I _________ him right away, and then apologize for it.
    A. have told          B. would tell        C. won't tell             D. could tell
9. _________ he is, _________ he feels.  
   A. The busier; happier            B. Busier; happier  
C. Busier; the happier           D. The busier; the happier
10. — I'd like to get two seats for the show tomorrow.
     — Where would you like to sit?
     — _________
    A. May I sit here?                       B. Do you have the money?
C. How much are the middle seats?          D. Can I pay by card?
11.The weather in Beijing is cooler than __________ in Shanghai in winter.
   A. it      B. one       C. that       D. those
12.__________  young trees have been planted along the north of China these years.  
A. Million of      B. Millions of     C. Several millions       D. Millions
13. This kind of paper is _____  wood.  
   A. made into     B. made from      C. made of       D. made up of
14. They didn’t do it by themselves instead of            Uncle Wang for help.
     A. ask            B. asking          C. to ask           D. asked 
15. Xiao Ming will go to Beijing for a visit. I        him         a good trip.  
   A. hope; to have    B. hope; have    C. wish; to have    D. wish; have
16. He           about three thousand words in the past three years.
A. has learned   B. learned    C. was learning D. had learned
17. He feels like            the Internet day and night. Tell him not to do it again.  
A. search            B. to search        C. searching       D. searches
18. I wonder if he ________tomorrow. If he _________, I'll ask him to drive me to the town.
   A. comes; comes     B. come; come     C. will come; comes    D. come; will come 
19. Could you tell me ________?
   A. what was his name             B. what is his name   
  C. what his name was              D. what his name is
20. If he doesn’t go to the concert tomorrow evening, ___________.
   A. Neither will I    B. So will I    C. Nor I do      D. So I do
21. Old people should _________politely.
A. speak    B. be spoken   C, be spoken to   D. speak to
22. Some of the students are afraid of the teachers_ ___strict with them.
   A. who is        B. who are         C. that is           D. that have
23. If you are friendly enough, you will be easy____.
A.  get on with  B. getting along with  C. getting along   D. to get along with
24. ─When shall we meet again?─Make it ____day you like; it's all the same to me
A. one   B. any   C. another     D. some
25. ----- Who is that man over there? Is it Mr. Wang?
------- That _____ Mr. Wang. He has gone to Beijing.
A. must   B mustn’t   C. can’t      D. can  
26. ______  you are, _______ you will make.
A. The less careful, The fewer mistakes
B. The more carefully, the fewer mistakes
C. The more careful, the fewer mistakes
D. The more careful ,the less mistakes
27. -----Listen! What’s happening?
   --Oh , it might be a girl ___ in the next door.
A. to cry     B. crying      C. cry      D. cries
28. - ------She didn’t come to school yesterday, did she?  ‘
    -----______.though she was not feeling very well.
A.No, she didn't B.Yes, she was C.No, she wasn’t D.Yes, she did.
29. –Do you mind my _______ here?
        –It doesn’t matter to me. But the sign says, “Smoking is not ____ here!”
       A. smoking; allowed           B. smoking; allowing
       C. to smoke; allowed           C. smoke; to allow
30. ---"Do you know____ ?--- I'm going to see him." "Sorry, I don't know."QG *c
  A. where does Mr Li live         B. where did Mr Li live*
,  C. where Mr Li lives       D. where Mr Li livedX
二、阅读理解。(40分)
(A)
Once there was a girl who really hated her name. Her name was Ghagra Geeta Bali. She hoped she could be born again to have a nice name like Rita.
One Tuesday, Ghagra Geeta Bali and her mother went shop-ping. There were many children outside a music store. The store had an activity to sell tapes. Everyone who bought a tape had a chance to see the singer of the songs. This singer was a great favorite with teenagers. Ghagra Geeta Bali liked him, too.
To take part in the activity, everyone had to give his or her name. Then a girl would write down the names and pick one to meet the singer.
But when her mother asked if she wanted to take part, Ghagra Geeta Bali said no. She did not want to say her name in front of so many people. But her mother went up and said, “Please write down my daughter’s name. It is Ghagra Geeta Bali. There she is ...”and she pointed to her daughter. Then everyone turned to look at Ghagra Geeta Bali. At that moment, she wanted to disappear into a hole.
However, she received a call from the music store the following week. They told her that she was very lucky. “It is all because of your name,” the store owner said. “The singer thought you were such a brave girl and he couldn’t wait to meet you. So, get ready for the time of your life, Ghagra Geeta Bali !”
31.Ghagra Greeta Bali went to ______ with her mother one day.
   A. do some shopping                    B. make a music tape
   C. meet children in the store              D. meet a singer
32. The store held an activity to sell ______ that day.
   A. clothes         B. school things       C. tapes            D. cheap food
33.If a child wanted to meet the singer of the tape, he(she) had to write down his( her) _____.
   A. address         B. name    C. telephone number      D. school
34. Ghagra Greeta Bali didn’t hope others knew her name because she thought her name sounded ______.
   A. nice            B. bad               C. beautiful         D. wonderful
35. Ghagra Greeta Bali got a surprise from _______.
   A. her mother       B. the singer          C. the store         D. her teacher
(B)
Sunny English Club
For students
16:00 – 18:00 Every Saturday
200 Yuan a month
9 Zhou Yu Street
Tel: 3785290
Foreign teachers, English songs and films and more!
Ocean Museum
9:00—17:00 From Thursday to Sunday
Ticket: 50 yuan
132 Xue Yuan Street
Tel: 5439871
Show you a full picture of sea lives!

Health Centre
9:00—17:30
16 Yong Le Street
Tel: 3801451
Free examinations for those over 70
Give you good advice to keep healthy!
阅读表中的信息,选择正确答案。
36. Sunny English Club is for _______.
A. nurses      B. policemen      C. businessmen    D. students
37. You will pay ________ if you want to stay in the English club for half a year.
A. 300 yuan    B. 600 yuan      C. 1200 yuan       D. 2400 yuan
38. You can visit Ocean Museum ________.
A. on Saturday  B. on Wednesday  C. on Monday      D. anytime
39. One can get free exams in Health Centre if he is ________.
A. 9           B. 17           C. 67             D. 73
40. If you are interested in the life of fish, you should go to________.
A. Health Centre  B. Ocean Museum  C. Sunny English Club  D. 16 Yong Le Street
(C)
Surtsey was born in 1963. Scientists saw the birth of this island. It began at 7.30 a.m. on 14th November. A fishing boat was near Iceland. The boat moved under the captain's(船长)feet. He noticed a strange smell. He saw some black smoke. A volcano(火山)was breaking out. Red-hot rocks, fire and smoke were rushing up from the bottom(底部)of the sea. The island grew quickly. It was 10 meters high the next day and 60 meters high on 18th November. Scientists flew there to watch. It was exciting. Smoke and fire were still rushing up. Pieces of red-hot rock were flying into the air and falling into the sea. The sea was boiling and there was a strange light in the sky. Surtsey grew and grew. Then it stopped in June 1967.It was 175 meters high and 2 kilometers long. And life was already coming to Surtsey. Plants grew. Birds came. Some scientists built a house. They want to learn about this young island. A new island is like a new world.
41. Surtsey is ______.
A. an island not far from Iceland   B. a new volcano
C. a fishing boat      D. a place in Iceland
42. Scientists flew there ______.
A. to watch the birth of the island  B. to save the fishing boat
C. to learn about the island   D. to build a house
43. When did scientist fly there to watch?
A. Before the volcano broke out.    B. As soon as the volcano broke out.
C. About four days after the volcano broke out. D. After the volcano stopped rushing up.
44. Put the following sentences in correct order.
a. The captain found the boat was moving.  b. A new island appeared in the sea.
c. Fire, smoke and rocks were seen rushing up. d. A fishing boat was near Iceland.
e. The island grew quickly.
A. d-a-c-b-e   B. a-b-c-d-e  C .a-b-e-c-d  D. b-e-d-a-c
45. The best title of this article is ________.
A. A new island  B. The birth of an island
C. A new world  D. Scientists discovered Surtsey
(D)
When some plates of the earth move suddenly, an earthquake happens. Many earthquakes begin under the sea. Earthquakes may happen anywhere on the earth. They often happen near the mountains.
During an earthquake, the shakings make rocks rise suddenly and even crack (断裂) open. Houses fall, people are killed or hurt, and sometimes the whole villages or cities are destroyed.
Can we do something to keep ourselves safe from earthquakes? Scientists have studied earthquakes and make maps that show the “earthquake belts”. In areas (地区) in these belts, it’s possible for earthquakes to happen. In these areas we should build strong houses to fight against earthquakes.
In the future, scientists will be able to tell when and where an earthquake will be before they happen. They can also tell people what to do and how to do it.
46. A large number of earthquakes often happens ________.
A. in the area   B. on land  C. at night  D. next to mountains
47. The reason for an earthquake is _______.
A. the result of rock plate sudden movement   B. that there are so many plates on the earth更多免费试卷下载绿色圃中小学教育网www.lspjy.com 分站www.fydaxue.com
C. that the sea is too deep                  D. rocks’ cracking open
48.A map showing the earthquake belts will tell people ______.
A. what kind of houses to build      B. what kind of houses can stay up in an earthquake
C. where earthquake may happen    D. how to keep themselves safe during an earthquake
49.In the future we’ll be no longer so afraid of earthquakes ______.
A. with the help of scientists’ exact prediction (预报)     
B. because of a map showing the “earthquake belts”        
C. because we can guess the date and place of earthquakes
D. as scientists know what to do and how to do it
50. The best title of this article is ________.
A. An Earthquake                     B. A Scientist and an Earthquake
C. How to Fight Against Earthquake      D. Earthquakes Today and Tomorrow
三、动词填空。(10分)
My aunt is an engineer in America. She (51)__________(work) in the Company of Microsoft since 1996. Last month (52)___________(come) back to China. We were happy to see her on Thanksgiving Day. After lunch, we showed her around our hometown.
“This hotel (53)__________(build) last year. Look, the workers (54)___________(put) up another one over there.”
“What a great change!” she said.
“We (55)___________(plant) more trees and flowers in the town soon. And we’ll do something to stop the factories from (56)___________(pour) the waste into the river.” I told her.
My aunt was very pleased with what she had seen. When we asked her(57) ________(stay) longer, she answered. “No, I can’t. I must (58)_________(fly) to Beijing tomorrow. I have an important lecture to give. If I (59)________ (have) time, I’ll certainly come back again. Though I Live in America, I’ll always be Chinese. I should do something for our hometown. Let’s (60)__________(make) contribution to it together.
四、综合填空。(10分)
Are you able to send a letter with pictures and sounds to someone anywhere in the world without putting a stamp on it? W______(61) e-mail you can just do that. Using a c______(62) you can send e-mail quickly and easily. The post is much s______(63) than e-mail. E-mail can send i______(64) message to the other side of the world in seconds.
E-mail is easy to use and it s______(65) time and money. The differences in time in different parts of the world, do not matter w_______(66) sending e-mail. It is twenty-four-hour service that you can send e-mail at any time of the day or n_______(67). No one has to be t_______(68) to receive e-mail. It d_______(69) matter if your friends are in bed when you send e-mail to them, or you are seeing a f_______(70) at the cinema when they send e-mail back.
61、        62、         63、          64、          65、            
66、        67、         68、          69、          70、     
五、任务型阅读。(10分)
With more and more farmers coming to the work in cities, their children follow them. However, problems appear, one of these problems is that it is difficult for these children to get education in cities.
Luckily, there are some free schools for them, but they are not enough. Ten-year-old Li Xin is one of the lucky girls who get a chance to study in one of these schools. Although she has to spend about two hours and change buses twice, she is very happy. As a child from a migrant worker’s (外来务工人员) family in the city, finally she has been given the chance to study. 1_________, these free schools are their best choice, because they can have free classes, textbooks, uniforms and meals in the school for two years,
But there is a long way to go, 2__________, because running a school is not easy and needs a lot of money. A school officer said that they needed at least one million yuan to run the school. “Luckily, some people and companies donate money, used books and a lot more other things to help us. Also some people work as teachers for free..” he added.
In a word, both the government and the people keep improving the whole country’s education either in countries or in cities. Don’t you think the children nowadays are luckier than their parents were? Anyhow, we must try to give them a equal chance to get better education so that we can make our society a harmonious (和谐) one.
根据文章内容完成下列任务。
▲从A、B、C三个选项中,选出两个适合的选项并把标号写在下面1、2的横线上。
A. Many children like Li Xin don’t have the chance to go to school.
B. The free schools for children from migrant worker’s family are not enough.
C. For children like Li Xin who don’t have enough money for school.
71.             72.            
▲根据文章内容回答下列问题。
73. What does the underline word “run” mean in Chinese in the passage?

学 优点 缺点
科目选择性强、
英语水平提高快、
与世界各国学生交流、
了解不同国家的文化等。 费用高、
环境不同、
生活艰苦、
听课困难等。
要求:1. 书写要认真,词数80词左右。
      2. 开头已给出,不计入总词数。
   A survey was made about teenagers’ studying abroad.______________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

更多免费试卷下载绿色圃中小学教育网www.lspjy.com 分站www.fydaxue.com
九年级英语试题答题卡
一、单项选择。(30分)
题号 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
答案         
题号 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
答案         
题号 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
答案         
二、阅读理解。(40分)
题号 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40
答案         
题号 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50
答案         
三、动词应用。(10分)
51.__________52.___________53.___________54.____________ 55.__________
56.__________57.___________58.___________ 59.____________ 60. _________
四、综合填空。(10分)
61.__________62.___________63.___________64.____________ 65.__________
66.__________67.___________68.___________ 69.____________ 70. _________
五、任务型阅读。(10分)
71. ______________ 72. _______________ 73. _______________
74. ________________________________________________________________
75. ________________________________________________________________
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2011-4-10 10:22:00 | 只看该作者

2011年新目标九年级下册英语期中检测试题附答案

本站试卷,无需注册,在下面的附件中,选择右键,目标另存为,保存在你的电脑或桌面上解压缩即可!
2011年新目标九年级下册英语期中检测试题附答案.rar (21.94 KB, 下载次数: 6190)
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2011-4-10 10:23:00 | 只看该作者
九年级英语试题答案
一、单项选择。(30分)每题1分。
1-5 CACAB     6-10 DCBDC     11-15 CBBBC      16-20 ACCDA
21-25CBDBC   26-30CBDAC
二、阅读理解。(40分)
31-35 ACBBC     36-40 DCADB     41-45AACAB       46-50 DBCAA
三、动词应用。(10分)
51. has worked    52. came    53. was built   54. are putting  55. will \ are going to plant
56. pouring       57. to stay   58. fly     59. have      60. make
四、综合填空。(10分)
61. With   62. computer   63. slower   64. its    65. saves      
66. when    67. night  68. there    69. doesn’t   70. film
五、任务型阅读。(10分)
71. C  72. B  73. 经营/ 开办/ 管理
74. People and companies (They) donate money, used books and a lot more other things。
75. 不管怎样(无论如何),为了构建和谐社会,我们必须尽力让他们获得平等的更好的受教育机会。
六、书面表达。(20分)
A survey was made about teenagers’ studying abroad. Some think it has advantages, while others don’t think so. Usually, studying abroad may provide students with more choices on subjects. It’s really helpful for teenagers to improve their English. They will meet students from different parts of the world and learn more about foreign cultures though it may cost too much.
It’s usually difficult for teenagers to live alone in a quite different country. They don’t have enough money to live a better life and they have trouble understanding the teachers in class. In my opinion, teenagers should study at home because they are too young to take good care of themselves abroad.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 22:29

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表