查看: 9670|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

小学生2分钟英语演讲稿精选:Music is my hobby

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2022-9-15 16:53:16 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
Music Is My Hobby

Good morning,beloved teachers and dear fellow students.I am very glad to make a speech here.First, please allow me to introduce myself. I’m HeYu-yan fromTaiyuan Experimental Primary School.  I’m11 years  old.

The topic of my speech today is  Music Is My Hobby.

Everyone has some hobbies. So do I.  I’m  crazy about music. Especially folk music. You may ask me why.

When Iwas a baby, I often heard my grandma singPeople say Shanxi is a good place.I was almost drunk when I heard the beautiful music and  even sang with un-clear words.

I’mdifferent from others, I not only like the music but also enjoy the wonderful words. People say Shanxi isa good place ;Fertilizer and beauty water to grain fragrance .The left one refers to Taihang Mountains; The right hand refers to is Lvliang;A man is not afraid of suffering, The daughter can embroider million flowers; You see the white haired old mother Straighten thewaist . Also like the seventeens  or eighteens.
I have made up my mind when I grow up I will become a musician and bringhappiness to people!

Thank you!

音乐是我的爱好

敬爱的老师、亲爱的同学们:大家上午好:

很高兴在这儿做演讲。首先请容许我做一下自我介绍。我是来自太原市实验小学的和雨妍。今年11岁。

我演讲的题目是:《音乐是我的爱好》

大家都有爱好,我也不例外。我酷爱音乐,尤其是民歌。你也许会问为什么?

我很小的时候,常听姥姥唱《人说山西好风光》。每当我听到这优美的音乐,都陶醉在期中,甚至咬字不清的跟着唱了起来。我与众不同,不仅喜欢乐曲,也喜欢优美的歌词。人说山西好风光、地肥水美五谷香;左手一指太行山、右手一指是吕梁;男儿不怕千般苦、女儿能绣万种花;你看那白发的婆婆,挺起那腰板儿,也像十七八。

我已下定决心长大后,当一名音乐家为人们带来快乐!

谢谢!
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 17:39

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网