只需一步,快速开始

查看: 3063|回复: 1
打印 上一主题 下一主题

2023年中考英语冲刺复习知识点:命题作文写作

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2023-7-21 21:52:04 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式

为了交流学习经验,提高学习效率,《中学生英语辅导报》举行了一次以How to be a good learner?为题的征文比赛活动,请写一篇80词左右的短文谈谈你的看法。

【优秀满分范文】

How to be a good learner?

As a good learner, we should have good habits and ways of learning.

We need to get ready for our lessons before class and always listen carefully in class. It’s good to study in groups and help each other. We should do more reading in our free time. If we have some problems, we’d better ask others for help. As a student, working hard is important, but don’t forget to do sports and keep healthy.

I think all these above will be helpful to us.

亲爱的同学,你的初中学习生活马上就要结束了,请你以“My English Study”为题,谈一下三年以来学习英语的心得体会。

要求:1.要点包括你在英语学习中所遇到的困难、解决的方法以及学习感悟;2.词数80左右。

【优秀满分范文】

My English Study

How time flies! My three-year middle school life will be over soon. Looking back, I have many memories of my English study.

When I entered the middle school, I had so many difficulties with my English. I was not able to understand the teacher in class, and I couldn’t master the words and phrases. For a time I wanted to give it up. Later, with the help of the teacher and my classmates, I listened to the teacher carefully in class, kept on reading English every day and spoke as much as possible. Step by step I made great progress in English.

In a word, only when you develop interest in studying English can you learn it well.

父亲节马上就要到了,但是有些同学不知道送什么礼物给父亲。请根据下面的提示进行适当扩展,并向同学们提出一些建议。80词左右,开头和结尾以给出(不计入总词数)。

提示:1.如果有足够的零花钱,可以为父亲买一些使用单不贵的东西,如领带等:

2. 还可以为父亲做些力所能及的事情(do something that you can do),如为父亲准备一杯茶等他下班后饮用等。

【优秀满分范文】

Father’s Day is coming and you must be thinking of giving a present to your father. Different people like different kinds of gifts.

If you have enough pocket money, you can buy a useful but not expensive thing, like a tie. I think your father will like it. But if you don’t have enough pocket money, you can do something that you can do, for example, you can prepare a cup of tea. When your father comes back from work, he can drink it.

No matter what you do, the most important thing is to make your father happy on Father’s Day. Don’t you think so?

请根据提示以“The Spring Festival”为题,写一篇不少于80词的英语短文。

提示:1.春节是中国最重要的节日;

2. 人们大多回家过年,家庭成员团聚;

3. 家人一起吃团年饭、看电视、拜访亲朋好友(friends and relatives);

4. 孩子们喜欢春节。

【优秀满分范文】

The Spring Festival

The Spring Festival comes in wenter. It is the most important traditional festival in China.

People usually go home to spend the festival with their family. They have a big family get-together. The Chinese people have big meals and watch TV during the Spring Festival. They also visit their friends and relatives.

Children like the Spring Festival very much because they needn’t go to school and they have a lot of time to play.

假设Linda是你的好朋友,你们两年没有见面了。上个星期她从国外留学回来,你们很高兴见到彼此。请根据提示,简要介绍Linda的变化。

提示:1.外貌:以前个子矮,短发;现在个子高多了,长发。

2. 爱好:以前喜欢打乒乓球、看电视和聊天;现在喜欢弹钢琴、看书和散步。

3. 性格:以前外向;现在有些内向。

要求:1.不要逐字翻译,适当发挥;

2. 层次清晰,语言流畅;

3. 80词左右。

【优秀满分范文】

Linda is my best friend. She has changed o lot in the past two years.

She used to be short and have short hair. However, now she is much taller than before. She has long hair. She used to like playing ping-pong, watching TV and chatting with friends. But she likes playing the piano, reading books and taking a walk now. She used to be outgoing. Now she is a little quite.

I think people sure change as time goes by. Even though she has changed a lot, we will be the best friends all the time.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2023-7-21 21:52:33 | 只看该作者
(1)

初中生活即将结束,回顾过去两年多的生活,你发现自己有什么变化吗?你是怎么改变的?请以“What Changes I Have Had”为题写一篇不少于100词的英语短文,向你校英语报“每周之星”栏目投稿。

内容提示:内容包括性格、爱好、学习、生活习惯、行为习惯等方面的变化。

要求:

1. 至少选三方面内容,可适当发挥;

2. 语言流畅、书写规范;

3. 开头已给出,不计入总词数。

【范文赏析】

What Changes I Have Had

How time flies!Almost more than two years has quickly passed since I came to high school.I find Ihave changed a lot.

First,I used to be afraid of speaking even in class.In order to change,I took every chance to speak in front of people.So now I dare to give a speech in public.Also,I'm more outgoing than I used to be.I have more friends than I used to have.

Second,I didn't use to be good at Chinese.When my Chinese teacher learned about that,she told me the most useful way to improve it was to read widely,especially famous books.I took her advice and I have read 30 books so far.It really helps me a lot.

I'm happy that I have changed so much!

(2)

假定你是李华,你们学校将于本周五下午3:00举行有关垃圾分类的报告。请用英语写一封电子邮件,邀请你们班的外教 Mr. Black参加。告诉他活动的时间和地点,活动的内容和为什么要举办这样的活动。参考词汇:可回收的 recyclable  不可回收的 non - recyclable

【范文赏析】

DearMr . Black ,

I’m writing to invite you to take part in our report about how to divide the rubbish. It will be held on Friday afternoon at 3:00 in our school. The purpose of it is to let the students know the classification of garbage and understand what is recyclable and what is not. I will introduce the meaning of garbage sorting to students so that they can know the importance of it. Then we will show how to sort the garbage. I hope students can learn more about garbage classification through this report .

I fyou are interested in our report, please join us . I’m looking forward to your early reply.

Yours,

LiHua

(4)

奋斗的道路不会一帆风顺,我们每个人在生活和学习上都会遇到这样那样的困难。你遇到困难时是怎样解决的呢?请以“How to get over difficulty”为题写一篇英语短文。

1. 要点:

①你遇到了什么困难;

②你是怎样克服困难的;

③你的感受。

2. 要求:

①文中不得出现真实姓名和学校名称;

②100词左右。

【范文赏析】

How to get over difficulty

In our daily life, we often meet different kinds of difficulties. But how can we get over them? Here is one of my experience.

When I was in Grade 7, I didn’t do well in my lessons first. Exams always brought me endless sadness. As a result, I was afraid of study and I became very lonely. I turned to my teachers for help, they gave me some useful advice. They told menot to give up because nothing is impossible for a willing heart. I was moved and worked harder and harder than before. Finally, I succeeded.

NowI understand that I should learn to get over difficulty by myself with confidence and hard work.

(6)

假定你是李华,最近你需要设计一份英语海报,想请外籍教师Mr. Smith帮助策划。请用英语给Mr. Smith 写一封电子邮件,向他寻求帮助。

提示:

1. 设计海报的目的;

2. 为何寻求帮助。

【范文赏析】

Dear Mr . Smith ,

I’m writing to ask for your help in designing attractive English posters .

I have been longing to organize English clubs and holding English parties. What I should do is put up attractive posters. With these posters, we can appeal to new members to join our English club. I’ve heard you are good at designing posters and have some experience in the field, so I’d like you to help create a poster. If you agree, I will come to your house at the time most convenient toyou.

I’d be grateful if you’d like to give me a hand. Looking forward to your reply .

Yours,

Li Hua

(7)

假定你是红星中学国际部的学生会主席李华,受英语老师委托为国际部的留学生写一则通知,告知他们受新型冠状病毒肺炎疫情的影响,学校延期开学。

提示:

1. 严禁学生假期到校;

2. 远程教育;

3. 如有调整,另行通知。

参考词汇:心理的psychological   教育部Ministry of Education  新型冠状病毒novel corona-virus

【范文赏析】

NOTIE

Prevention and control of the novel corona-virus is the top priority at present. According to the announcement of Ministry of Education, the new term opening date will be put off. Before that, students are not allowed to go to school. Everyone is required to work out at home and keep healthy. Online education will be provided for everyone, please take it seriously. If there is any change, we will keep you informed ahead of time.

The Students ' Union
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 19:22

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表