[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2011-6-8 21:13:00 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
DOC版的下载地址在帖子最底层(往下拉),部分试卷答案暂时未公布,做完后的试卷答案绿色圃教育网lspjy.com将在第一时间发布上来!敬请期待
2011年普通高等等学校招生全国统一考试(湖南卷)
英语
Section (15marks)
    Diretions For each of the following ynfinsihed sentences there are four choices marked A B C
And D C choose the one that best completes the sentence
   Examale
The wild fowers looked like a son   blanket ______ the desert
A ervcring     B covered     Cover      D to  cover
The  answer is A
21 . The  ability  _____an idea as important as the idea itself
A expressing     B expressed     C to express    D to cover
22.the abilty ______ab  idea  is as important as the idea itseif
A expressing  B expressed   C to express   D to  cover
23the  players  ______from  the  whole  country  are  expected  to bring us honor in this summer game .
A selecting       B to selece         C selectrd      D having   selectcd
24.I know that  _____ would over discourage  hin  he would necer give up to be a director
A something        B anything             C overything    Dnothing
25.julic was good at german French and Russian all of  ____ she  spoke flurntly
A who           B whom         C which          D that
26.One   third  the  contry  ______ covered  with   trees  and the  of zhe citizens
A is  are            B is  is           C are  are         D are  is
27  in 1942  columbus_______ on the  of the bahama  ialands bur  he  mistook  it for
A lands          B landed          C has landed        Dhad  landed
28 .no noe   ________ be compored  with yao ming in playing baskctball
A can             B need            C must         Dmight
29 .Do you  make up every morning  __________ energetic and ready  day?
A fcel   B tofeel         C feling      D fell
30 It Is the  most  instructive iecture  that   ________since I carne to this
A attended           B had attended       C am attending   Dhave attended
31             can   be   solcyd   it be obvioys ______the promlen  itsclfis
Awhat      B that   C which      Dwhy
32 Only after  they and discussed the matter for _______a dccision  
A they reached        B did they  reach   C they reach   Ddo  they reach
33 jack wasn’t saying anything  but the teacher  smiled at  hin ____ he had don very elever
A as if       B in case       C while         D thought
34 in     future more advances  the robot   nology ______ by scentists
A are making    B in made        C will make    D will be make
35 It’s not what we do once in a while ______ shapes our lives  but what we do consistently
A which           B that         C how    D when
Section B(18marks)
  Directlons:For each blank in the following passage there are four wordes or phrases marked A,B,Cand D.fill in each blank,with the word or phrase that best fits the context.
  People in communities have slowly been pushcd apart through the years,mostly because people simply aren’t taking the time to say a simple “hello,”After considering this phenomenon,I decided I was going to 36 the way I was doing things.
  My 37  came one morning when I was in the commity library.I passed by a girl who 38 her books out of her locker .Thinking like most that someone else would help her pick them up, I continued my way  I loweverm when I had to 39 because I stupidly forgot my book,I noticed she had just finished packing them up by hersclf he one had stopped to 40 her.
  “OK” I thought to myself,”this is where I should have changed.”
  My best opportunity came a few days later whcn I saw a man  41  by himself waiting for the library to open ,so I sat down next to him and began a 42  .It was difficult to get started ,and even when I had to say goodbye,almost every  43  from my new fricnd had a tone (语气)of doubt in it ,And who could blame him? 更多免费试卷下载绿色圃中小学教育网www.lspjy.com 分站www.fydaxue.com
  People aren’t used to making an 44 chat with a stranger. But a changc, no matter how 45 it is necded,doesn’t just happen ,It takes people like us to make it possible. I  46  you to take a small step out of your comfort zone and try to make someone’s day a little brighter, Together,we can really make    come 47  as a whole.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶29 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2011-6-8 21:13:00 | 只看该作者
36. A.change B.exolain C.lcarn D.show
37.A.trouble B.doubt C.wish D.opportunity
38. A.took B.dropped C.got D.pulled
39. A.come out B.stand by C.go back D.turn up
40. A.please B.greet C.help D.praise
41. A.sitting B.walking C.riding D.running
42. A.discussion B.lesson C.report D.conversation
43. A.joke B.response C.cry D.story
44. A.unchangeable B.unprepared C.unforgettable D.unfinished
45. A.desoerarely B.frequently C.semply D.wieely
46. A.allow B.warn  C.order D.advise
47. A.tater B.straighter C.closer D.slower
Section C (12 marks)
    Directions:Complete the following passage by filling in each blank with one word that best fits the context.
    Does going to college really pay off?Certainly!
I remember taking __48__ English class in college on the short story. Our frist assignment was to read __49__ short stones and then discuss which one was better. After reading both,I wasn’t sure. Over the __50__ several months, my professor taught me __51__ one story was so much better than the other wan humorous __52__ was rich in mclaohor(隐喻)and character development, while the other was humorous __53__ too shallow. I couldn’t see this at first. Yet, in a few months, my brain got reeducated an __54__ could see the difference between good and bad writing and could appreciate literature at a whole new level.
    Going to college helps build a strong mind, which leads __55__ greater success in one’s life.
Pare III Reading Comprehension(30marks)
Directions:Read the following three passages. Each passage is followed by several questions or unfinished statements. For each of them there are four choices marked A,B,C and D.Choose the one that fits best according to the information given in the passage.
A
When first entered, Vanak Restaurant does not look like much of a restaurant, but once the plcasant smells of kabob(烤肉串)hit the penses, you are incapable of calling it anything less.
Owned by a local couple, this Persian restaurant has an inbiting, homelike atmosphere that many restaurants lack.
The space is small with only a few dining tables and nearly no decoration,but thenvironment is truiy charming.
Lying in a hardly noticeable steet corner,the restautant still attracts all customee especially those eperienced in the delights of Middle Eastem cooking.
A common sight is that of old Persian men sitting in the conrner talking loudly about world topics,watching news events on TV,drinking a black tea known as Persian chai,an reading local Persian newspapers all the while trying to finish off their plate? Piled with food.
The variety of food at the restaurant is limited,but the amount of each dish is fairl large.Most of the meals can serve two people and are under $10,so not only is it affordable but practicla as well.
The food,especially appeals to health-conscious eaters because each dish is very healthy,made with limited fat and oil and served straight off the grill (烤肉架).
The main dish that the restaurant is popular for is its kabobs,which are different style of grilled meat. 更多免费试卷下载绿色圃中小学教育网www.lspjy.com 分站www.fydaxue.com
One delicious and extremely healthy dish is the Joojeh Kabob,which is made of grille chicken pieces served with cither rice or bread.Another great kabob is the Cbelo Kabob,kabob consisting of grilled beef.
Although the restaurant is small,the atmosphere and the food is delicious.It is a place that should not be overlooked.
56.When first entering the restaurant,one can find that it________________.
A.is splendidly decorated
B.has pleasant smells of kablbs
C.is crowded with dining tables
D.looks like a common restaurant
57.What activity is also mentioned apart from dining in the restaurant?
A.Watching news events on TV.
B.Drinking a kind of black coffee.
C.Reading local English newspapers.
D.Discussing would lopics in low voices.
58.The food of the restaurant _______________.
A.is served in small amouts
B.is rather expensive
C.is rich in variety
D.is very healthy
59.What is the dish Joojeh Kabob mainly made of?
A.Rice  B.Chicken
C.Bread   D.Beef
60.It can be inferred from the passage that the reataurant ______________.
A.occupies a large space
B.owns a favorable location
C.is popular for its special food
D.has a quiet environment inside
B
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
My father was Chief engineer of amere hant ship, which was sunk in Word War II, The book Night of the U-boats told the story.
        Mcmories
        In September, 1940, my mother, sister and I went to Swansea, where my father’s ship was getting ready to sail. We brought him a family photograph to be kept with him at all times and keep him sale.
        Then I remember my mother lying lace down, sobbing. She had heard from a friend that the ship had been sunk by a torpcdo(鱼雷).
        I can remember the arrival of the telegram(电报),Which in those days always brought had new. My grandmother opened it. It read,”Safe,,Love Ted.”
        My most vivid memory Is being woken and brought douwn to sit o my father’s knee, his arm in a bandage.
        He was judged unfit to return to ea and took a shore job in Glasgow for the rest of the war. For as long as I can remember, he had a weak heart Mother said it was caused      the  tome does. He said it was because of the cigarettes, Whichever, he died suddenly in his ealy 50s.
        Ten years later I read Night of the U-bouts and was able to complete the story.
        Torpedo
        One torpedo struck the ship, Father was in the engine room, where the third engineer was killed. He shut down the engines to slow the ship making it easier for it to be abandoncd.
        By the time he got on deek(甲板) he was alone. Every lifeboat was gone except one which had stuck fast. When he tried to cut it free it swung againse the ship, injuring his hand and arm.He had no choice but to jume—still with the photogeaph in his pecket.
        Three days later,he and other survivors were safe in Glasgow.All 23 with him signed the back of the photograph.
        In my room is the book and the photograph. Often, glass in head, I have wondered how I would have dealt with an explosion, a sinking ship, a jump into a vast ocean rind a wait for rescue? Lest(以免)we forget, I have some more whisky and toast the heroes of the war.
61.We can infer that the mother and children went to Swansea______.
A. to meet a friend
B. to see the father off
C.to take a family photo
D.to engoy the sailing of the ship
62.What did the author leam about the father from the telegram?
A.he was still alive.
B.His knee was broken.
C.His ship had been sunk.
D.He had arrived in Glasgow.
63.The underlind word”it” in Paragraph 6 refers to the father’s______.
A.weak heart
B. taking a shore job
C.failure to return to sea
D.Injury caused by a torpedo
64.What can we know about the author’s father after his ship was attacked?
A.He lost his arm
B.He repaired the engines.
C.He managed to take a lifeboat.
D.He was the last to lcave the ship.
65.What is the nassage mainly about?
A.A group of forgotten heroes
B.A book describing a terriying battle.
C.A ship cngineer’s wartime experience.
D.A merchant’s memories of a sea rescue.
C
A  rccent study of anclent and modern clcphants has  come up with the uncxpeclcd conclusion that the african elcphant is dividcd into two disinct (不同的)species
The discovery was made by researchers at yod and haycard yniwersities when they were examining the genetid relinship between the ancient woolly manmmth and mastodon to modern ckephants  ins asoan alepnant a feoan forest elephant and afcican sannna clephant
Once they obfantcd DNA sequences{序列}from two fossils{化石},mammothd and mastodons the team comparcd them with dna form ,modcrn eleohants they found to their amazement that modern forest and sabanna elephants are as distinct from cach other as asian elephants and manmoths he scientists used detailed genetic anatysis to proce that the african savanna clelhants        hace been distinct species for several million years the divcrgonce of the ttwo species took place around the time of the of the dicergcncc of asian clephants and woolly mammoths this result amazed all the scienitsts
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
There has long been debate in the scientific community that the two might be separespecies but this is the most convincing scientinfic evidence so far that they are anded difforent species
Preci    many naluralists believed that afrjcan savanna elephants and airican forest were two plpulations of the same apecies despite the clcphants signigice\ant sizw differences the sac\vanna elelphant has an average shouldcr height of 3.5metres while the forest slsphant has an average shouldcr height of 2.5metres the sacanna laphant welghs belween six anp secedn tons roughly double the weight of the forest elephant  but the fact that they look so different does not neccssarily mean they are different species howecer the prooflay in the analysis of th DNA
Alfred roca allisant professor in the dcoamment of animal scienccs at the unicerstiu of  said “wu now nave to reat the forest and savanna elephants at two diffcrcnt units for consrrbation pucpooses since 1950 all african ele[hants are two cery distinctice animals the forest ele[hant shoule become a bigger prioity (优先)for conscrvation puruose “
66.one of the fossols studied by the reaearchers if that of ____________
A the asian elephant 更多免费试卷下载绿色圃中小学教育网www.lspjy.com 分站www.fydaxue.com
B the forest elephant
C the savnna clcphant
D the maslodon elephant
67.the underlined word “divergence”in p[aragraph 4means “____________ ”
A evolution
B e\cxhibition
C separation
D cxamination
68.the resarchcrs conclusion was based on a study of the a frican elephant’s ____________
A DNA
B height
C weight
D populalion
Part Ⅳ   Writng(45marks)
Section A(10marks)
    Directions:Read the following passage.Fill in the ??mbered blanks by using the infor matlon from the pussage.
   Write NO MORE THAN THRER WORDS for each answer.
   A person searches various websites for different reasons,such as school,work, or enterainment. For ?cenagers, many informative resources on the Intemet can be used.As a matter of fact, there are educational, music ang art websites that are ??uly helpful to tecnagers, because they can help make one’s life easier.
Educational websites are helpful to a teenager in doing school work and searching for a college.Some can help studying for tests, explainging a lesson, and doing homework. Some can help find the right schools based on one’s interests. And still others have pages ???oted to the secial life at cach of  the ??lleges or the specific activilics that occ?? at a certain school.
  Some f?ee musec sites enable a teenager to diversify their musical tastes.On these sites, all types of music are available such as pop, cock, jazz, and country.One can type in a song, catcgory or artist and his or her cntire cataolg appears.Then, the listener can make multiple playlists without creating an account(账户)with the sitc.
  There are various art websites that can help students to appreciate and create art picces.On these sitse,a student can view numerous photos and art picces from different mediums or crealc an account with the website to upload than art pieces for people to see.In addition,one can enjoy various art projects that people have created on display for the rest of the world.
   Truly informative resources are offered on the Intemet,The best suggestion one car receive is to try to look for new websites that can help in the educational, music, or art area so one can become well-rounded and informed
Truly Helprul Websites for Teenagers
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
Many71re available on various websites
I.Educational sites:helping one 72 and search for a college
Study for tests,explain a lesson, and do homework
Find the right school that one 73
Learn inrormation about college school life and 74  
II Free music sltes: 75 to diversify muslcal tastes
Listen to all types of music
Type in a song,category,or arlist to get an entire cataolg
Make multiple playlists 76
III 77 :helping one apiprcciate and crcate works
View photos and works from mediums
78 for others to see
79 on display
Helpful websites can make leenagers 80
更多免费试卷下载绿色圃中小学教育网www. lspjy. com 分站www. fydaxue. com
Scction B(10 marks)
       DDiretions:Read the folloning passage.Answer the questions accoeding to the information givan in the passage.
My First Long Kun
Twaweeks ago, I had a quareel with my husbanf,After he had driven off in anger,I realled that wasn’t going to feel any better just sitting there. Fccling abandincd and guilty,
I put on my gym shoes to get some fresh air.
  Our driveway has a slope(斜坡) that is easier just to jig down if you are lazy, taking advantage of gravity. Instcad of stopping at the and of the slope. I decidcd t see if I could just jog to the end of the strcct. I had teicd a few months ago and failed miserbil. Since that firt attmpt I had been jogging regularly and was significantly fittcr, but still vcry lazy. However this time around I Mangaged to reach the stop sign with ease and I figared I would go a little further.
  After aboutone kilometer, howcvr, I notieo that my upper body was tense. To make the movement easier Ihad to to relax m body,and tricd to take deep breaths of air.
  I kcpt giving myself  the escuse to syou. No one wiuld be dilappinted. No one wiuld cvcn know. But I didn’t stlo . I wantcd to stop going harer, bettr, stronger. To my grcat surpise, I can 4.9 km in 31 minutes. When I got back, I had tears in my eyes. I did somcthing I thougt I could necver do.
It was the tong run of my life. Since I have impraved my stride (步幅) and atter every I feel fitter, happier and motivated to keep progcessing. I love the runner’s high, I normally jog beasuse I want look goog. I want to run because it makes me feel goog.
81.why did the author feet guitty?
(No more than 9 words )

82.what did. The author fait to do miserabiy few months ago?
( no more than 11 words)                                            (2 msrks)

83.what excuses did the author keep giving herseif to stop?
(no more than 9 words )                                              (3 marks)

84.how is running different from jogging t the author?
(no more than 14 words)                                             (3 marks)

Secction C (25 marks)
  Directions;write on rnglish composition according to the instruchons given below in chtnese.
  假设你参加所在年级的英文写作比赛,请按如下要求完成一篇短文:
1.        简要描述下图内容,并点名主题;
2.        联系实际,表达该图带给你的启示

注意:1.词数不少于120个;
2.不能使用真实姓名和学校名称
回复

使用道具 举报

6#

2011年湖南省高考英语试卷及2011高考湖南省英语试题答案WORD下载

本站试卷,无需注册,在下面的附件中,选择右键,目标另存为,保存在你的电脑或桌面上解压缩即可!

2011年湖南省高考英语试卷及2011高考湖南省英语试题答案WORD下载.rar (113.55 KB, 下载次数: 7913)
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-4-29 23:18

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表