只需一步,快速开始

查看: 6631|回复: 0
打印 上一主题 下一主题

仁爱版八年级上册Unit 1 Topic3 Section C教案教学反思教学设计

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-1-26 12:58:48 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
仁爱版八年级上Topic 3  Which sport will you take part in?
Section C  教学设计
The main activities are1aand2a. 本课重点活动是1a和2a。
Ⅰ. Teaching aims and demands 教学目标
1. Learn some new words and phrases:
    page, diary, winner, finish, encourage, able, be able to, grass, visitor, improve, environment
2. Go on learning the future tense with will:
  (1)I will do more exercise every day and I hope some day I’ll be able to take part in the
Olympic Games.
  (2)We hope thatChinawill win more gold medals in the future.
3. Review the simple past tense:
(1)Last week our school held a sports meet.
    (2)Everyone in our class felt very excited because we were the winners.
4. Talk about the school sports meet and the Olympic Games:
(1)In the boys’ relay race, Michael ran very fast and our class won first place.
    (2)I did my best and was the first to cross the finish line.
(3)The People’s Republic ofChinatook part in the Olympics for the first time in 1952.
    (4)Xu Haifeng won the first gold medal forChinain the 23rdLos AngelesOlympics in 1984.
Ⅱ. Teaching aids 教具
录音机/幻灯片/小黑板
Ⅲ. Five-finger Teaching Plan 五指教学方案
Step 1  Review 第一步  复习(时间:10分钟)
通过复习关于运动会的话题,导入本课生词。
1. (让学生根据上一课1a内容表演和朋友相约去参加运动会的对话。)
2. (利用幻灯片呈现运动会场景,导入生词。)
  T: Boys and girls, look, there are so many people on the playground. Oh, this is the sports meet in Kangkang’s school. Do you know the result? Let me tell you. In the boys’ 400-meter race, Kangkang was the first to cross the finish line. He won the boys’ 400-metre race. So he was the winner. This encourages him a lot.
(板书并要求学生掌握。)
finish
winner
encourage
T: After the school sports meet, Kangkang wrote a diary about it. Here are two pages from his diary, let’s have a look. Now let’s learn Section C.(导入新课。)
(板书并要求学生掌握。)
diary, page
Step 2  Presentation 第二步  呈现(时间:8分钟)
让学生通过听和读,对1a内容有总体了解,获取主要信息,并根据语境猜词义。
1. (要求学生带着问题听录音,获取关键信息。)
T: Please listen to the tape carefully and answer the following questions.
(用小黑板或幻灯片出示相关问题。)
(1)Why didKangkang feel excited?
(2)Did Yu Ting win the long jump?
(学生听完后回答问题,并核对答案。)
2. (让学生读1a,根据日记内容猜出badly和be able to词义,教师讲解日记的写法。)
(板书并要求学生掌握able和be able to;理解badly。)
badly, able, be able to
Step 3  Consolidation 第三步  巩固(时间:10分钟)
让学生根据关键词复述1a,巩固1a所学内容,培养学生的口语表达能力。
1. (让学生再读1a,根据1a内容完成1b。师生共同核对答案。)
  T: Please read1aagain and finish 1b. After a while, let’s check the answers together.
2. (让学生听1a录音,并跟读。找出关键词。)
T:  Listen to the tape and repeat, paying attention to your pronunciation and intonation. When you are listening, mark the key words.
3. (让学生根据关键词复述1a。提醒学生注意日记中动词的时态。)
T: Please retell1aaccording to the key words. You must pay attention to the tense.
(用幻灯片展示如下关键词。)
last week, hold, feel, because, Michael, the boys’ relay race, win, Yu Ting, the long jump,
do badly in, do better, the boys’ 400-metre race, first, finish line, encourage, want, hope,
be able to, the Olympic Games
Step 4  Practice 第四步  练习(时间:12分钟)
通过师生讨论导入中国的奥运史,培养学生的爱国意识。
1. (师生对话,呈现生词,导入2a。)
T:  Boys and girls,Kangkang hopes some day he’ll be able to take part in the Olympic Games. What about you?
Ss: Me, too.
T:  Do you know something about the Olympics? Who got the first gold medal forChina?
Ss: Xu Haifeng.(老师可帮助回答。)
T:  Xu Haifeng won China’s first gold medal in 1984. So he was the winner of the first gold medal for Chinain the Olympics. When Xu Haifeng got the gold medal, all the Chinese people were so excited because our national flag was first raised in the Olympics. The People’s Republic of China, the name of our country, was first mentioned in the Olympics. We should remember that moment. Here, the People’s Republic of China is the full name of China. And Beijing, the capital of China hosted the 29th Olympics in 2008.
(板书并要求学生理解。)
republic, PRC = the People’s Republic ofChina, host
T:  Boys and girls, I think we all should remember this first winner’s name. Do you know more about the history of Chinese Olympics? Please talk about it in pairs.
2. (听2a录音,完成2a。)
T: Now turn to Page 22. Listen to the tape and then complete the passage.
  (核对答案。)
3. (学生独立完成2b,核对答案。)
  T: Read2aagain, and finish 2b.
4. (师生对话,导入3。)
T: The 29th Olympics are over. There were more visitors during the 29th Olympics. And what wasBeijing like then?
(板书并要求学生掌握。)
visitor
S1:       The roads were clean and the sky was blue.
T:        That means the environment was better than before, we improved our environment a lot.
(板书并要求学生掌握。)
environment, improve
T:        What’sBeijinglike now?
S2:       It’s beautiful and there are lots of trees and flowers.
T:        Right. There is more grass than before.
(板书并要求学生掌握。)
grass
  T: What about people inBeijing?
  S3:       More and more people like doing sports.
  T: We should do more sports to keep ourselves fit.
  (板书并要求学生掌握。)
ourselves
5. (让学生分组讨论北京将来的样子,自己应该怎么做。完成3。)
T: What willBeijingbe like later? What will you do from now on? Discuss in groups and then write a passage.
Step 5  Project 第五步  综合探究活动(时间:5分钟)
分组讨论第29届奥运会,培养学生综合运用语言的能力。
1. (小组活动。)
  T: Discuss the 29th Olympic Games in groups. What is your favorite game? Who is your favorite player? Why do you like it/him/her best? What do you learn from them? What are you going to be when you grow up? Report it to your group.
2. Homework:
写一篇日记,描述你参加过的学校运动会,注意日记格式及动词时态。
板书设计:
Which sport will you take part in?
Section C
diary                                                 Last week our school held a sports meet.
winner                                              Everyone in our class felt very excited because we were the
the finish line                                     winners.
encourage                                         Xu Haifeng won the first gold medal forChinain the 23rd
the People’s Republic ofChina(PRC)  Los AngelesOlympics in 1984.
                                                        We hope thatChinawill win more gold medals in the future.
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶2 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 11:18

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表