打印 上一主题 下一主题

八年级初二英语下册《Section B Period 3》教案教学设计

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-2-9 12:42:45 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
八年级初二英语下册《Section B Period 3》教案教学设计
Teaching Procedures:   Section B  Period  3
Step Ⅰ Greet the class as usual and check the homework.
Step Ⅱ
Show the new words on the screen.Ask students to read the new words first.Then correct their pronunciation.Read the new words to students and ask them to repeat several times.

Step Ⅲ Section B 1a
First ask students to look at the picture.Let students tell you what the girl is doing.
Students may answer,She is choosing clothes.
Then ask a student to read the sentences to the class.
S:They are original.
They are comfortable.
They are the same as my friends’ clothes.
They are inexpensive.
They are colorful.
Then ask students to repeat these sentences.
Ask students to explain in their own words what each sentence means.Give students an example.For example,
T:What do original mean?Who can tell me?OK.You please.
Saifferent from the others.Not the same.
Tuite right.When something is original,it is not like all the others.Who can give us an example?
Sb:My watch doesn’t have numbers on it.It has pictures of faces instead of numbers.So my watch is original.
T:Very good.It’s really not like all the others.
(Show the watch to the class.)
Encourage students to explain other sentences.
Point out the write-on line in front of each sentence.Then point to the sample answer.Tell students to write “VI” if the statement is very important to you.Write “I” if it is somewhat important and write “NI” if it is not important.
Talk about the answers with the whole class.Discuss which answers most students marked as very important.
(This activity introduces more key vocabulary.)
Teaching Procedures:
Step Ⅳ 1b Pairwork
Have students use the answers to Activity 1a to talk with their partners.
Ask students to work with a partner.Have them make their own statements about the items in Activity 1a.
As students talk,move around the classroom checking their work.Offer language and pronunciation support as needed.
Then after they practice a little while,ask several students to say one or more of their statements to the class.Give them little presents if they do their work better.
(This activity provides guided oral practice using the target language.)
Step Ⅴ 2a
In this activity first ask a student to read the three items.
S:My friend has nicer clothes than I do.
My friend wears the same clothes and has the same haircut as I do.
I don’t like my friends clothes and haircut.
T:We’ll listen to a radio advice program.People call in for help with a problem and other people call up with advice.They will be talking about one of these problems.Please check the problem they talk about.
Play the recording for students.First time students only listen.And then play the recording for a second time.As they listen to the recording this time,ask students to put a check in front of the problem.
Then check the answers.
Step Ⅴ 2b
First ask students to look at the chart in Activity 2b.Point to the three lines in the chart with the callers’ names on the lines.Tell students to listen to the recording again and write what each person said after the person’s name.
Then play the recording again.Allow plenty of time for students to write their answers.If students can’t finish writing,play the recording more than once.
Then correct the answers.
Answers
Kim:Tell your friend to get different clothes and a different haircut.
Nicole:Be happy that your friend likes your clothes and haircut.
Emilio:Find a new best friend.
(This activity provides listening and writing practice using the target language.)
Step Ⅶ 2c Pairwork
Teaching Procedures:
Ask students to say what Erin’s problem is.They may say.Her problem is that her friend wears the same clothes and has the same haircut as she does.
Then ask students what they think Erin should do.Give their advice and say why.
Ask students to work with a partner.As they talk,move around the room checking their work.Tell them they can use the example in the sample dialogue.
After a few minutes,ask several different pairs of students to say part of their conversation to the class.
Encourage students who are shy to say their conversations.Give them little presents to praise them for their work no matter how their work is.
(This activity provides guided oral practice using the target language.)
Step ⅷ Summary and Homework
Today we’ve had listening,speaking and writing practice.And we’ve learnt how to give somebody advice and tell the reason.
After class read the new words again and preview the new words on next page.
The Self-examination of Teaching:
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-6-12 00:57

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表