只需一步,快速开始

查看: 9047|回复: 8
打印 上一主题 下一主题

2012年北京市高考英语模拟试卷及试题答案

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-6-3 00:43:49 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
       因为高考试卷复制时一些内容如分数、图片之类无法显示,需要下载的老师、家长可以到本帖子底部下载WORD编辑的DOC附件使用!
     本站所有试卷下载均无需注册,下载方法:点击下面的附件,选择右键,目标另存为,保存在你的电脑或桌面上解压缩即可!

2012年北京市高考英语模拟试卷及试题答案.rar (1.92 MB, 下载次数: 5356)
分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-3 00:44:07 | 只看该作者
绝密★启用前
2012年普通高等学校招生考试(北京卷)
英 语 试 题
注意事项:
        1.答卷前,考生务必将自己的姓名、准考证号填写在试题卷和答题卡上,并将准考证号条形码粘贴在答题卡上的指定位置。用统一提供的2B铅笔将答题卡上试卷类型B后的方框涂黑。
        2.选择题的作答:每小题选出答案后,用统一提供的2B铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。如需改动,用橡皮擦干净后,再选涂其它答案标号。答在试题卷、草稿纸上无效。
        3.完成句子和短文写作题的作答:用统一提供的签字笔直接答在答题卡上对应的答题区域内。答在试题卷、草稿纸上无效。
        4.考生必须保持答题卡的整洁。考试结束后,请将本试题卷和答题卡一并上交。

第一部分:听力理解(共三节,30分)
第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,共7.5分)
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一道小题,从每题所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你将有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话你将听一遍。
1. What sport does the man play now?
  A. Basketball.        B. Football.        C. Badminton.
2. Where does the dialogue probably take place?
        A. In a restaurant.        B. At a grocery store.        C. At a snack bar.
3. When will the man go for his holiday?
        A. In June.        B. In July .        C. In August.
4. What are they mainly talking about?
A. Scholarship.                                B. Major.                      C. Travelling.
5. What does the woman think of the math puzzle?
        A. Difficult.                B. So-so.                 C. Easy.
更多免费资源下载绿色圃中小学教育网http://www.lspjy.com 课件|教案|试卷|无需注册
第二节(共10小题;每小题1.5分,共15分)
听下面4段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几道小题,从每题所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听每段对话或独白前,你将有5秒钟的时间阅读每小题。听完后,每小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白你将听两遍。
听第6段材料,回答第6至7题。
6. When is the woman available for the meeting?
A.In 4th week of May.   B. In 3rd week of May.    C. In 1st week of May.
7. Where is the meeting going to be held?
A.In Mexico City.       B. In Chicago.                C. In Toronto.
听第7段材料,回答第8至9题。                                    
8. In which country are transport workers on strike?
  A. France.             B. Australia.             C. Singapore.
9. Why are some of the farmers angry?
  A. They are stricken by the worst drought.
  B. The financial assistance is not enough.
C. The government reacts too late.

听第8段材料,回答第10至12题。
10. Which day(s) does the man finally make a reservation for?
  A. November 10.         B. November 17.       C. November 17 and 18.
11. Which type of room does the man book?
  A. Standard.             B. Deluxe.            C. Suite.
12. How much does the man have to pay to hold the room?
  A. $ 220.               B. $ 160.               C. $ 50.
听第9段材料,回答第13至15题。
13. What is the woman doing?
A. Complaining about campus food.
B. Seeking comments on campus food.
C. Pushing for changes in campus food.
14. What does the man think of the campus food?
A. Acceptable.                            B. Excellent.                                C. Unsatisfied.
15. What is the man unhappy with?
A. The vegetable.                                B. The closing time.                                C. The soup.

第三节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,共7.5分)
听下面一段对话,完成第16至第20五道小题,每小题仅填写一个词。听对话前,你将有20秒钟的时间阅读试题,听完后你将有60秒钟的作答时间。这段对话你将听两遍。

Information about Steve
Working time           16    hours a day and six days a week
Day off        Every    17   
Duty        To keep everything in the    18    clean
Secrets of doing well        Attention to    19   ; passion for it
Plans for future        Have his own    20   

第二部分:知识运用(共两节,45分)
第一节 单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,共15分)
从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
21. – Hurry up! There’s a bus coming!  
– Why run? There will be _____ one in two or three minutes.
        A. another                      B. other                  C. the other                   D. any other
22. – The constant noise around here _______ me crazy!
– Calm down. It’s no use complaining.
        A. drove                        B. drives                 C.is driving                  D. had driven     
23. It puzzles him why people here are so interested in what his job is. He ____ that question frequently.
          A. has asked                    B. gets asked              C. is asking                    D. was asked
24. – Sunny had to give a speech in front of 500 people yesterday.
– Whew! That’s a big audience. She ____________ have been nervous.
          A. must                        B. would                 C. might                       D. could   
25. – I like your new shoes!
– Thanks. I had to try on almost a dozen pairs ___________ I decided to get them.
        A. as                          B. when                  C. after                        D. before     
26. _____ under the tree was a charming girl aged about seventeen and eighteen.
        A. Sat                         B. Sitting                 C. To sit                        D. Sit
27. There were several messages from people, most of ___________ I didn't know, on my answering machine when I got home.
          A. those                        B. which                 C. whom                        D. them     
28. Madonna _____________ many albums and will probably make many more.
        A. records                      B. recorded               C. had recorded                   D. has recorded
29. Education is ___________ remains when we have forgotten all we have been taught.
        A. whether                      B. how                          C. that                   D. what
30. Bob would have helped us yesterday, but he ___________.
        A. is busy                           B. was busy                    C. had been busy.                 D. will be busy
31. The movie was so terrifying that she kept her eyes ____________ through most of it.
          A. covering                     B. covered                C. having covered          D. being covered  
32. ______ the little boy knows so much about nature really surprises his teachers and classmates.  
        A. How                        B. Why                   C. That                          D. What
33. According to some studies, EQ is _____ important, if not more important than IQ.
        A. so                          B. very                    C. even                  D. as
34. While studying, fix your mind on what is really important, or you will ______ remembering nothing.  
          A. end up                       B. take up                 C. lead to                        D. stick to
35. Scientists have created the world’s smallest “snowman”, ___________ about a fifth of the width of a    human hair.   
A. measuring                 B. measures                      C. measured               D. to measure
回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-3 00:44:14 | 只看该作者

第二节 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,共30分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
One day my math teacher asked me to help him save back-up copies of his work in the computer. I then realized I was able to   36   the grades for all of his classes. I showed him how to copy files from one disk to another and he   37   me.
A few days later be asked me to help him again, because he   38   how to do it. When I began to show this to him, some students in my class   39   and began to talk among themselves   40  . Later that day, at lunch time, I was   41   by several of them.
“Hey, could you help us change our grades in math? We’ll   42   you…”
I could not believe what I was hearing.I could get paid for something very   43  ." All right.I'll do it." The next day my math teacher   44   me to help him out.When he was not paying attention, I began to change their grades from F's to A's.
I soon became very   45   among my friends. They began to treat me like a god with a magical   46  . I began to change the grades of students.Word    47   quickly and I became very rich.
Everything was going fine    48   I was called into the headmaster's office.When I got there, my teacher was mad, and the headmaster had an angry   49    in his eyes.  "I have known you for three years now.I don't want to   50    what your teacher said, but I'm afraid that I must.He has too much   51   , " he said." Do you have anything to say   52   yourself?" he asked.
"No." I said finally.I did not realize how serious my actions had been.I had violated the   53   of my teacher, and the headmaster.And there was no way   54  .I was forced to leave my school.
That was a good   55    for me.

36.A.access        B.assess        C.change        D.mark
37.A.guided        B.supported        C.thanked        D.accepted
38.A.doubted        B.remembered         C.reminded        D.forgot
39.A.hid        B.noticed        C.complained        D.agreed
40.A.disappointedly         B.quietly        C.freely        D.angrily
41.A.appointed        B.approved        C.approached        D.appreciated
42.A.pay        B.praise        C.follow        D.inspire
43.A.familiar        B.simple        C.interesting        D.pleasant
44.A.forced        B.advised        C.encouraged        D.got
45.A.optimistic        B.popular        C.sensitive        D.grateful
46.A.energy        B.strength        C.right        D.power
47.A.escaped        B.slipped        C.spread        D.fled
48.A.until        B.since        C.as        D.after
49.A.sight        B.look        C.light        D.feeling
50.A.believe        B.ignore        C.oppose        D.influence
51.A.experience        B.pressure        C.confidence        D.evidence
52.A.to        B.by        C.for        D.of
53.A.intention        B.honor        C.promise        D.trust
54.A.on        B.in        C.back        D.down
55.A.lesson        B.skill        C.story        D.example

第三部分:阅读理解(共两节,40分)
第一节  (共15小题;每小题2分,共30分)
阅读下列短文,从每题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
A
         A study of English learning problems was carried out among a total of 106 foreign students. It shows that most students considered understanding spoken English to be their biggest problem on arrival. This was followed by speaking. Writing increased as a problem as students discovered difficulties in writing papers that they were now expected to hand in. Reading remained as a significant(very big) problem.
        Information gained helped us in determining where special attention should be paid in our course. Although many students have chosen to join the course with a reasonable motivation, we considered it important to note what seemed to encourage interest. Nearly all the students have experienced some kind of grammar-based English teaching in their own country. To use the same method would be self-defeating because it might reduce motivation, especially if it has failed in the past. Therefore a different method may help because it is different.
Variety of activity was also seen as a way of maintaining or increasing motivation. Several years ago we had one timetable that operated throughout, but we soon found that both the students and the teachers lost interest about halfway through the ten weeks. This led us to a major re-think, so in the end we brought it into line with the expressed language needs of the students.
56. What does the passage want to tell us?
        A. Foreign students have more problems.
        B. There are many ways to improve English.
        C. Teaching should meet students’ needs.
        D. English learning problems should be studied again.
57. Writing became a bigger problem when foreign students __________.
        A. had to write their papers        B. became better at speaking
        C. became less interested in reading        D. had fewer problems with listening
58. We may infer from the last two paragraphs that_________.
        A. different teaching methods should be used
        B. grammar-based teaching seems to be encouraging
        C. English courses are necessary for foreign students
        D. teaching content should be changed halfway
B
What Is a Boy?
Between the innocence of babyhood and the seriousness of manhood we find a delightful creature called a “boy”. Boys come in different sizes, weights, and colors, but all boys have the same belief: to enjoy every second of every minute of every hour of every day and to fill the air with noise until the adult males pack them off to bed at night.
Boy are found everywhere – on top of, under, inside of, climbing on, swinging from, running around, or jumping to. Mothers spoil them, little girls hate them, older sisters and brothers love them, and God protects them. A boy is TRUTH with dirt on its face. BEAUTY with a cut on its finger, WISDOM with chocolate in its hair, and the HOPE of the future with a snake in its pocket.
When you are busy, a boy is a trouble-maker and a noise. When you want him to make a good impression, his brain turns to jelly, or else he becomes a wild creature bent on destroying the world and himself with it.
A boy is a mixture – he has the stomach of a horse, the digestion of stones and sand, the energy of an atomic bomb, the curiosity of a cat, the imagination of a superman, the shyness of a sweet girl, the brave nature of a bull, the violence of a firecracker, but when you ask him to make something, he has five thumbs (拇指) on each hand.
He likes ice cream, knives, saws, Christmas, comic books, woods, water (in its natural habitat), large animals, Dad, trains, Saturday mornings, and fire engines. He is not much for Sunday schools, company, schools, books without pictures, music lessons, neckties, barbers, girls, overcoats, adults, or bedtime.
Nobody else is so early to rise, or so late to supper. Nobody else gets so much fun out of trees, dogs, and breezes. Nobody else can put into one pocket a rusty knife, a half eaten apple, a three-feet rope, six cents and some unknown things.
A boy is a magical creature – he is your headache but when you come home at night with only shattered pieces of your hopes and dreams, he can mend them like new with two magic words, “Hi, Dad!”
59.The whole passage is in a tone(调子) of          .
        A.humor and affection        B.respect and harmony
        C.ambition and expectation        D.confidence and imagination
60.Could you figure out the meaning of the underlined sentence?
        A.He has altogether five fingers.        B.He is slow, foolish and clumsy.
        C.He becomes clever and smart.        D.He cuts his hand with a knife.
61.According to the writer, boys appreciate everything in the following except          .
        A.ice cream                B.comic books       
        C.Saturday mornings        D.Sunday schools
62.What does the writer feel about boys?
        A.He feels curious about their noise.        B.He is fed up with these creatures.
        C.He is amazed by their naughtiness.        D.He feels unsafe staying with them.
回复

使用道具 举报

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-3 00:44:20 | 只看该作者

C
Many critics worry about violence on television, most out of fear that it stimulates viewers to violent or aggressive acts. Our research, however, indicates that the consequences of experiencing TV’s symbolic world of violence may be much more far-reaching.
We have found that people who watch a lot of TV see the real world as more dangerous and frightening than those who watch very little. Heavy viewers are less trustful of their fellow citizens, and more fearful of the real world. Since most TV “action-adventure” dramas occur in urban settings, the fear they inspire may contribute to the current flee of the middle class from our cities. The fear may also bring increasing demands for police protection, and election of law-and-order politicians.
While none of us is completely dependent upon television for our view of the world, neither have many of us had the opportunity to observe the reality of police stations, courtrooms, corporate board rooms, or hospital operating rooms. Although critics complain about the fixed characters and plots of TV dramas, many viewers look on them as representative of the real world. Anyone who questions that statement should read the 250,000 letters, most containing requests for medical advice, sent by viewers to “Marcus Welby, M.D.” —a popular TV drama series about a doctor— during the first five years of his practice on TV.
Violence on television leads viewers to regard the real world as more dangerous than it really is, which must also influence the way people behave. When asked, “Can most people be trusted?” the heavy viewers were 35 percent more likely to choose “Can’t be too careful.”
Victims, like criminals, must learn their proper roles, and televised violence may perform the teaching function all too well. Instead of worrying only about whether television violence causes individual displays of aggression in the real world, we should also concern about social reality. Passive acceptance of violence in the face of injustice may result from far greater social concern than occasional displays of individual aggression.
We have found that violence on prime-time(黄金时段)network TV cultivates overstated (夸大的)assumptions about the threat of danger in the real world. Fear is a universal emotion, and easy to exploit. The overstated sense of risk and insecurity may lead to increasing demands for protection, and to increasing pressure for the use of force by established authority. Instead of threatening the social order, television may have become our chief instrument of social control.

63. Which of the following is NOT among the consequences of watching TV too much?
        A. Distrusting people around.                                B. Moving into rural areas.
        C. Turning to the police for protection.                D. Holding more elections.
64.        According to the passage, why did “Marcus Welby, M.D.” receive so many letters?
        A. Because viewers believed the doctor did exist in the real life.
        B. Because certain TV programmes recommended him to viewers.
        C. Because he was an experienced doctor and saved many lives.
        D. Because the TV appealed to people to pay attention to health.
65.        According to the author, _________ is mainly to blame for people’s fear of the real world.
        A. network TV                                                B. social reality
        C. individual display of violence                        D. televised violence
66.        We can infer from the passage that __________.
        A. people tend to be aggressive or violent after watching TV too much
        B. people can learn to protect themselves from dangers by watching TV
C. the occasional displays of individual aggression may threaten the social order 
        D. watching TV may cause the misuse of authority and disturb the social order
D
Most schools ban chewing gum(口香糖), but in a few years they might consider changing that rule. Why? Scientists are finding evidence that gum chewing may be good for your health. It may even help boost your test scores.
This exciting research is just beginning. And at the same time, companies are also experimenting with adding vitamins, minerals, medicines, and other substances that could give gum the power to cure headaches and fight everything from serious diseases to bad breath.
These gums are part of the growing number of foods and drinks that contain health-boosting ingredients. If you’re already a gum fan, that’s probably welcome news.
Americans chew about 1.8 pounds of gum per person each year, according to the U.S. Census Bureau. By showing that gum chewing can be healthy, companies that make and sell gum hope that we’ll chew even more.
Chewing gum might be good for your brain. One Japanese study of nine participants found that chewing gum boosted the flow of blood to participants’ brains by up to 40 percent. Blood carries oxygen, which fuels brain cells.
Other small studies have found that people perform better on memory tests while chewing gum. And a study in the United Kingdom found that people who chewed gum while memorizing a list of words did about 25 percent better at recalling those words than people who didn’t chew gum.
But additional studies are still needed to confirm that chewing gum has benefits. So far, results of studies about memory have been mixed. Not all tests have had similarly encouraging results. What’s more, many of the studies that show gum’s benefits are funded by gum companies.
So, for now, chew with caution. Too much chewing can damage the jaw joint. And chewing too much of a gum that contains vitamins, caffeine, or a medicine could lead to an overdose(过量). What’s more, no matter how healthy gum chewing proves to be, it will never be a match for a healthy lifestyle. Nothing like a gum or a vitamin is going to cure a bad eating habit or a bad exercise habit. It’s not a magic bullet.
67. Scientific studies about gum chewing show that ______ .
   A. it can help fight serious diseases   B. it can help blood produce more oxygen
   C. it can help reduce headaches   D. it can help improve students’ memory
68. Why are scientists trying to put different substances in gum?
   A. To make it taste more delicious.   B. To make it contain more ingredients.
   C. To help cure different illnesses.   D. To help improve the sales of gum.
69. What does the writer think of the results of the present studies about gum?
   A. The writer has no doubt about them.   B. The writer isn’t quite sure about them.
   C. The writer doesn’t believe them at all.   D. The writer is very happy with them.
70. Which of the following statements would the writer agree with?
   A. Students should be careful with gum chewing.
   B. The more gums we chew, the more words we will remember.
   C. Gum chewing helps change a bad eating habit.
   D. The healthier gum chewing proves to be, the more we should chew.
第二节(共5小题;每小题2分,共10分)
根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填人空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选项。
There is an English saying, “___(71)____” Until recently, few people took the saying seriously. Now however, doctors have begun to look into laughter and the effects it has on the human body. _____ (72)_____
Tests were carried out to study the effects of laughter on the body. People watched funny films while doctors checked their heart, blood pressure, breathing and muscles. It was found that laughter has similar effects to physical exercise.____ (73)____ If laughter exercises the body, it must be beneficial.
Other tests have shown that laughter appears to be able to reduce the effect of pain on the body. In one experiment doctors produced pain in groups of students who listened to different radio programmes. The group that tolerated the pain for the longest time was the group which listened to a funny programme. ____(74)____
    ____(75)_____They have found that even if their patients do not really feel like laughing, making them smile is enough to produce beneficial effects similar to those caused by laughter.
A. Laughter can surely last one’s life.
B. As a result of these discoveries, some doctors in the United States now hold laughter clinics, in which they help to improve their patients’ condition by encouraging them to laugh.
C. The reason why laughter can reduce pain seems to be that it helps to produce a kind of chemical in the brain which diminishes both stress and pain.
D. It increases blood pressure, makes the heart beat quicker and makes people breathe deeper; it also works several groups of muscles in the face, the stomach, and even the feet.
E. They have proved that laughter can really cure any disease if people keep a good state of mind.
F. Laughter is the best medicine.
G. They have found that laughter really can improve people’s health.
回复

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-3 00:44:25 | 只看该作者

第四部分:书面表达(共两节,35分)
第一节  情景作文(20分)   
实现有效的沟通,建立良好的人际关系,不仅要善于言表、更要学会倾听。

为何倾听        表示尊重,增进理解,建立良好的人际关系
谁来倾听        家长倾听孩子        理解孩子,消除代沟,……
        老师倾听学生        了解学生,满足需求,……
        同学相互倾听        增进友谊,互帮互学,……
怎样倾听        (请考生联系自己拟定内容,列举两至三点。)
注意:
1.        对所给要点,逐一陈述,适当发挥,不要简单翻译。
2.        词数100左右。开头和结尾已经写好,不计入总词数。
3.        演讲稿中不得提及考生所在学校及本人姓名。
更多免费资源下载绿色圃中小学教育网http://www.lspjy.com
课件|教案|试卷|无需注册
Good afternoon, everyone!

The topic of my speech today is “Being a Good Listener”.

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————— ————————————

Thank you for your listening!

第二节:开放作文(满分15分)
请根据下面提示,写一篇短文。词数不少于50。
        In your English class, the teacher shows the picture below and asks the class to discuss it. Your classmates may have different understandings.
          Look at the picture carefully and tell the class how YOU understand it.

Vocabulary support:
千里马:    swift horse
拉磨,碾磨:grind
磨坊:      mill

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
回复

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-3 00:44:32 | 只看该作者

英语试题参考答案及评分标准

第一部分:听力理解(共三节,30分)
第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,共7.5分)
1. C          2. B         3. C         4. B         5. A   
第二节(共10小题;每小题1.5分,共15分)
6. A         7. B         8. A                9. C    10. C         11. A         12. C         13. B         14. A         15. B
第三节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,共7.5分)
16.        11(Eleven)   17. Wednesday     18. kitchen     19. detail(s)    20. Place

第二部分:知识运用(共两节,45分)
21-35   ACBAD  BCDDB   BCDAA
36-55   ACDBB  CABDB   DCABA   DCDCA
第三部分:阅读理解(共两节,40分)

阅读理解(第一节):
56. 答案C。考查主旨总结,根据第二段大意及文章最后一句得出结论。
57. 答案A。考查细节理解,根据第一段最后一句确定答案。
58. 答案A。考查推理判断。根据第二段大意及第五行的Therefore a different method may help because it is different.确定答案。
59. A 考查整体理解。通过快速阅读文章不难看出文章的写作方法和笔调(tone)。
60. B 考查推理判断。易错题。只要具备阅读技巧就能答对此题。答案在关键词but之后,but之前讲的是boy的长处,而but之后笔者笔锋一转,显然是说男孩的弱点。
61. D考查细节理解。从文章倒数第三段第二行得知答案。
62. C考查主旨大意。易误选B。如果不知道be fed up with=be tired of是“讨厌”的意思,就很难排除B选项。从文章的最后一段A boy is a magical creature及其后面的解释就能看出作者对男孩那种“顽皮劲”“淘气劲”的感觉。
63. 答案D。第二段最后一句The fear may also bring increasing demands for police protection, and election of law-and-order politicians. D选项夸大了原文的真是意义。
64. 答案 A。根据Although critics complain about the fixed characters and plots of TV dramas, many viewers look on them as representative of the real world. Anyone who questions that statement should read the 250,000 letters, most containing requests for medical advice, sent by viewers to “Marcus Welby, M.D.” —a popular TV drama series about a doctor— during the first five years of his practice on TV.等判断答案。
65. 答案B。根据第三段Instead of worrying only about whether television violence causes individual displays of aggression in the real world, we should also concern about social reality. Passive acceptance of violence in the face of injustice may result from far greater social concern than occasional displays of individual aggression.推理答案。
66. 答案B。易混题。根据第四段Violence on television leads viewers to regard the real world as more dangerous than it really is, which must also influence the way people behave. When asked, “Can most people be trusted?” the heavy viewers were 35 percent more likely to choose “Can’t be too careful.”分析推理出答案。
67. 答案D。细节理解。根据第一段确定答案。
68. 答案C。细节理解。根据第二段最后一句确定答案。
69. 答案B。细节理解。根据文章最后一段可以确定答案。
70. 答案A。细节理解。根据文章最后一段首句So, for now, chew with caution.和末句的It’s nota magic bullet.可以看出作者态度和观点。
阅读理解(第二节):
71. F 根据第一句话后句中的the saying确定答案。此题干扰项是A。
72. G 根据look into laughter and the effects确定答案,干扰项E说法太绝对。
73. D 根据第二段内容确定答案。
74. C 根据第三段内容确定答案。
75. B 通过该选项的these discoveries可知是对全文进行总结。
第四部分:书面表达(共两节,35分)
回复

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-3 00:44:34 | 只看该作者

开放作文
Possible version 1:
        As is depicted in the picture, a horse is grinding the wheat into flour in a mill. Swift horse as it is, it seems to spare no effort to do this tiring job.
The picture vividly delivers a message to us all that we are supposed to plant our feet on solid ground despite the fact that we may sometimes possess outstanding abilities. It is an established fact that those who have distinguished abilities are expected to achieve higher goals. Nevertheless, they would be well advised to reach their goals step by step or even by performing some boring tasks. Just like the swift horse in the picture, it trains itself by grinding the wheat, which can serve as a preparation for its long journey in the future. Doing the seemingly tedious work can not only build up our strength but also shape our character. In other words, treating the boring work seriously can develop our patience as well as responsibility, which is of vital importance to our sustainable development.
As for us teenagers, there is no doubt that only by committing ourselves to daily practices can we fully realize our potentials.
Possible version 2:
As is vividly depicted in the picture, the “Swift Horse”, firmly restricted in a simple and crude mill, has no alternative but to slowly grind the wheat into flour just like an awkward donkey.
The ridiculous picture reflects a common but thought-provoking social problem that usually talented people are merely assigned with some trivial tasks, which is definitely regarded as a waste of resources. Able as they are, they have no chance to carry out their ideals. As a matter of fact, the “Swift Horse” is supposed to have achieved more success or accomplished more challenging assignments. However, he is bound to the improper working environment and required to do the simple and boring job, which absolutely retards his progress. In addition, we should make it clear that everybody has the potential to succeed. Thus, employers must provide employees with suitable opportunities to make good use of their talents, while teachers must recognize students’ advantages and teach them in accordance with their aptitudes.
In a word, as far as we teenagers are concerned, only if everybody is given the opportunity to display his talents fully, we’ll have an infinitely bright future.

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 06:48

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表