打印 上一主题 下一主题

小学六年级英语作文范文大全

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-6-7 21:33:50 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
作文一:

Dear Liu Yun,

My name is Li Ming. I live in Wen Zhou. There are 3 people in my family. They are my father, mother and me. My father is a doctor. He works in a hospital. He goes to workby subway. He likes reading newspapers every day. My mother is a teacher. She works in a school. She goes to work by bike. She likes reading books. I am a student. I go to school on foot. I like making kites. I love my family.
                                                                           Your new pen pal, Li Ming

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-7 21:34:03 | 只看该作者
练习一:
Dear___________,

My name is____________. I live in Wen Zhou. There are 3people in my family. They are my father, mother and me. My father is a  __________. He works in a ____________. He goes to work _____________. He likes__________________every day. My mother is a_____________. She works in a ___________. She goes to work ____________. She likes_________________. I am a student. I go to school ___________. I like ______________. I love my family.
                                                                          Your new pen pal, _________

回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-7 21:34:13 | 只看该作者

作文二:  My pen pal
   I have a pen pal. Her name is Amy. She is 11. She lives in a city. She is tall. She likes singing and dancing. Usually she goes to school by bike. Sometimes she goes to schoolon foot. Her father is a doctor. He goes to work by subway. He likes reading books. Her mother is a teacher. She works in a school. She goes to work by bike. She likes singing.

练习二:

I have a pen pal. _______name is _______. ______ is ______(年龄). ______lives in a city._______ is ____     (长相) ._____ likes __________________. Usually ________ goes to school __________. Sometimes _______ goes to school _________. ______ father is a doctor. He goes to work __________. He likes ______________. Her mother is__________. She works in a _________. She goes to work __________. She likes________________.

回复

使用道具 举报

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-7 21:34:23 | 只看该作者
作文三: My weekend plan
   I’m going to have a busy weekend. On Saturday morning, I’m going to the bookstoreby bike. I’m going to buy a comic book. On Saturday afternoon, I’m going to the cinema. In the evening, I’m going to watch TV. On Sunday morning, I’m going to do my homework. On Sunday afternoon, I’m going to play ping-pong with Zhang Peng. That will be fun.

练习三:
   I’m going to have a busy weekend. On Saturday morning, I’m going to the______________ ____________. I’m going to __________________. On Saturday afternoon, I’m going to ______________. In the evening, I’m going to ____________. On Sunday morning, I’m going to __________________. On Sunday afternoon, I’m going to________________with ___________. That will be fun.

回复

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-6-7 21:34:34 | 只看该作者
作文四:  Bill’s Day  P 49
     Bill is a teacher. He works in a school. He lives in Wen Zhou. He gets up at 7 o’clock. He goes to work by bike. His home is near the school. He has lunch at school. He reads newspapers after lunch everyday. He goes home at 5:30. He likes singing and watching TV. He watches TV at night. He goes to bed at 10:00.

练习四:
   Bill is a __________. He works in a _________. He lives in ____________. He gets up at ____ o’clock. He goes to work __________. His home is near the school. He has lunch ____________. He ______________ after lunch. He goes home at ______. He likes ________________. He _________ at night. He goes to bed at ________.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-6-16 15:12

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表