免费注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 6933|回复: 4

2012广东高考英语试题和试卷答案WORD文字版下载.DOC

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-6-8 18:45:10 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2012广东高考英语试题和试卷答案WORD文字版下载.DOC
     备注:试卷答案如会发布出来直接往下拉,请收藏本页面,随时关注!部分图形图片等无法显示,请直接下载下面的附件即可。本绿色圃中小学教育网所有试卷下载均无需注册,下载方法:点击下面的附件,选择右键,目标另存为,保存在你的电脑或桌面上解压缩即可!

广东卷英语.rar (19.11 KB, 下载次数: 5379)
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-8 18:45:37 | 显示全部楼层
2012年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试(广东卷)A
英语
本试卷共12页,三大题,满分135分。考试用时120分钟。
注意事项:1.答卷前,考生务必用黑色字迹的钢笔或签字笔将自己的姓名和考生号、试室号、座位号填写在答题卡上。用2B铅笔将试卷类型(A)填涂在答题卡相应位置上。将条形码横贴在答题卡右上角“条形码粘贴处”。
2.选择题每小题选出答案后,用2B铅笔把答题卡上对应题目选项的答案信息点涂黑,如需改动,用橡皮擦干净后,再选涂其他答案,答案不能答在试卷上。
3.非选择题必须用黑色字迹钢笔或签字笔作答,答案必须写在答题卡各题目指定区域相应位置上;如需改动,先划掉原来的答案,然后再写上新的答案;不准使用铅笔和涂改液。不按以上要求作答的答案无效。
4.考生必须保持答题卡的整洁。考试结束后,将试卷和答题卡一并交回。
I 语言知识及应用(共两节,满分45分)
第一节 完形填空(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)
阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从1~15各题所给的A、B、C和D项中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。免费下载绿色圃中小学教育网http://www.lspjy.com
We all know that some things are obviously right. For example, it is right to be 1 to other people.It is also right to look after the environment. Some things are 2 wrong,too.For instance, we should not hurt or bully(欺负) others, nor should we litter. Rules often tell us what is right or wrong..
Rules can help the public make the right 3,and remain safe. Car drivers have to obey traffic regulations that tell them the right things to do on the road to avoid crashes. Cyclists who give signals before turning or stopping help prevent 4 .
If people follow rules without taking other matters into consideration, it will be 5 for them to form what is sometiomes called a “black and white” view. For example, they may believe that people should always tell the truth, and that lying is 6 acceptable. Such people always stickt to their views,even if it means that they may get into 7.
Sometimes it may not be so easy to know 8 what is right or wrong. Some people choose not to eat meat because they believe that it is 9 to eat animals, but others argue that they can eat meat and 10 be kind to animals; some insist that stealing is always wrong,but others think that one does not need to feel to 11 when stealing some food to eat, if lives in a really poor area and he is 12. Rules help us live together in harmony, because they show us the right way to _13_ other .However,some people argue that rules may be __14_, having observed that rules change all the time , and that some schools have some regulations and other have different ones  ----so who is to _15____ what is right ?
1 A .kind         B .sensitive       C  fair         D.  generous
2 A .equally          B . slightly    C  eleraly    D  .increasingly
3. A suggestiong   B  conclusions   C  turns       D  choices  
4. A accidents  B mistakes    C  falls    D  deaths  
5. A  interesting   B  vital   C  easy   D  valuable  
6 .A  seldom  B  rarely   C  merely    D  never
7. A trouble   B  power  C prison  D  control  
8. A  roughly   B eventually   C  deliberately  D  exactly  
9. A  awful   B  cruel   C  unheatlthy   D  unnecessayr  
10. A still   B  even  C  later   D  somehow  
11. A  nervous   B  anxious   C  afraid   D  guilty  
12. A  begging  B  staving   C  growing   D  wandering   
13 A  follow   B  instrude   C  treat   D  protect  
14.  A  disgusting   B confusing  C  unsafe   D  unimportant  
15   A  predict  B  explan   C  decide   D  consider  
第二节   语法填空 (共10小题 ,每小题1.5分 ,满分15分)
阅读下面短文,按照句子结构的语法性和上下文连贯的要求,在空格处填入一个适当的词或使用口号中词语的正确形式填空 ,并将答案填写在答题卡标号为16~25的相应位置上。
Mary will ever forget the first time she saw him . He suddenly appeared in class one day ,__16_(wear) sun glasses .  He walked in as if he __17___(buy) the school ,And the word quickly got around that he was from New Youk City .
For some reason he sat beside Mary. Mary felt _____18_(please ), because there were many empty seats in the room .But she quickly realized that it wasn’t her  ,it  was probably the fact that she sat in __19___last row  .
_20__  he  thought he cloud escape attentiong  by sitting at the back ,he was wrong . It might have made it a little _____21____(hard) for everybody because   it meant they had to turn around ,but that didn’t stop the kids in the class . Of course whenever they turnd to look at him ,they had to look at  Mary ,_22__made her feel liake a star .
“Do you need those glasses for medical reasons ?” the techer asked .The new boy shook his head .”Then I’d appreciate it if you didn’t wear them in class .I like to look at your eyes when I’m speaking to you .” The new boy looked at the teacher __23__ a few seconds and all the other students wondered __24__ the boy would do .Then he took __25_ off , gave a big smile and said “That is cool “
26.How does the author understand Maxie’s words?
A.Maxie shows her anxiety to the author.
B.Maxie really wishes the author a good day.
C.Maxie encourages the author to stay happy.
D.Maxie really worries about the author’s security.
27.What does the underlined sentence in Paragraph 2 mean?
A.The salesgirl is rude.
B.The salesgril is bored.
C.The salesgirl cares about me.
D.The salesgirl says the words as a routine.
28.By saying“Have a nice day,”a stranger may _____.
A.try to be polite to you
B.express respect to you
C.give his blesing to you
D.share his pleasure with you
29.According to the last paragraph, people say“Have a nice day”_______.
A.sincerely
B.asthanks
C.as a habit
D.encouragingly
30.What is the best title of the passage?
A.Have a Nice Day—a Social Custon
B. Have a Nice Day—a Pleasant Gesture
C. Have a Nice Day—a Heart-warming Greeting
D. Have a Nice Day—a Polite Ending of a Conversation
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-8 18:45:41 | 显示全部楼层

B
I have been consistenly opposed to feeding a baby regularly.As a doctor, mother and scientist in child development I believe there is nothing to recommend it, from the baby’s point of view.
Mothers, doctors and nurse alike have no idea of where a baby’s blood sugar level lies. All we know is that a low level is harmful to brain development and makes a baby easily annoyed. In this state, the baby is difficult to calm down and sleep is impossible. The baby asks for attention by crying and searching for food with its mouth.
It is not just unkind but also dangerous to say a four-hourly feeding schedule will make a baby satisfied. The first of the experts to advocate a strict clock-watching schedule was Dr Frederic Truby King who was against feeding in the night. I’ve never heard anything so ridiculous. Baby feeding shouldn’t follow a timetable set by the mum. What is important is feeding a baby In the best way, though it may cause some ineonvenience in the first few weeks.
Well, at last we have copper-bottomed research that supports demand feeding and points out the weaknesses of strictly timed feeding . The research finds out that babies who are fed on demand do better at school at age 5, 7 , 11 and 14, than babies fed according to the clock. By the age of 8, their IQ (智商)scores are four to five percent higher than babies fed by a rigid timetable. This
Research comes from Oxford and Essex University using a sample (样本)of 10,419 children born in the early 1990s,taking account of parental education,family income,a child’s sex and age,the mother’s health and feeling style.These results don’t surprise me.Feeling according to schedule runs the risk of harming the rapidly growing brain by taking no account of sinking blood sugar levels.
  I hope this research will put an end to advocating strictly timed baby feeling practices.
更多免费资源下载绿色圃中小学教育网http://www.lspjy.com 课件|教案|试卷|无需注册
31.According to Paragraph 2,one reason why a baby cries is that it feels______.
A.sick   B.upset   C.sleepy  D.hungry
32.What does the author think about Dr King?
A.He is strict
B.He is unkind
C.He has the wrong idea.
D.He sets a timetable for mothers
33.The word copper-bottomed in Paragraph 4 is closest in meaning to _________.
A.basic   B.reliable   C.surprising    D.interesting
34.What does the research tell us about feeling a baby on demand?
A.The baby will sleep well.
B.The baby will have its brain harmed.
C.The baby will have a low blood sugar level.
D.The baby will grow to be wiser by the age of 8.
35.The author supports feeling the baby_______.
A.in the night
B.every four hours
C.whenever it wants food
D.according to its blood sugar level
I was blind, but I was ashamed of it if it was known. I refused to use a white stick and hated asking for help. After all, I was a tennger girl, and I couldn’t bear people to look at me and think I was not like them. I must have benn a terrible danger on the roads, Coming across me wandering through the traffic, motorists probably would have to step rapidly on their brakes. Apart from that, there were all sorts of disasters that used to occur on the way to and from work.
One evening, I got off the bus about halfway home where I had to change buses, and as usual I ran into something,“I’m awfully sorry,”I said and stepped forward only to run into it again. When it happened a third time, I realized I had been apologizing to a lamppost. This was just one of the stupid things that constantly happened to me. So I carried on and found the bus stop,which was a request stop, where the bus wouldn’t stop unless passengers wanted to get on or off. No one else was there and I had to try to guess if the bus had arrived.
Generally in this situation, because I hated showing I was blind by asking for help,I tried to guess at the sound.Sometimes I would stop a big lorry and stand there feeling stupid as it drew away. In the end, Iusually managed to swallow my pride and ask someone at the stop for help.
But on this particular evening no one joined me at the stop;It seemed that everyong had suddenly decided not to travel by bus. Of course I heard plenty of buses pass,or I thought I did.But because I had given up stopping them for fear of making a fool of myself,I let them all go by.I stood there alone for half an hour without stopping one.Then I gave up.I decided to walk on to the next stop.
36.The girl refused to ask for help because she thought_________.
A.she might be recognized
B.asking for help looked silly
C.she was normal and independent
D.being fond blind was embarrassing
37.After the girl got off the bus that evening,she_________.
A.began to run
B.hit a person as usual
C.hit a lamppost by accident
D.was caught by something
38.At the request stop that evening, the girl___________.
A.stopped a big lorry
B.stopped the wrong bus
C.made no attempt to stop the bus
D.was not noticed by other people
39.What was the problem with guessing at the sound to stop a bus?
A.Other vehicles also atopped there.
B.It was unreliable for making judgments.
C.More lorries than buses responded to the girl.
D.It took too much time for the girl to catch the bus.
40.Finally the girl decided to walk to the next stop,hoping__________.
A.to find people there
B.to find more buses there
C.to find the bus by herself there
D.to find people more helpful there
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-8 18:45:46 | 显示全部楼层

D
  Sports account for a growing amount of income made on the sales of commercial time by television companies.Many television companies have used sports to attract viewers from particular seetions of the general public,and then they have sold audiences to advertisers.
  An attraction of sport programs for the major U.S. media companies is that events are often held on Saturday and Sunday afternoons—the slowest time periods of the week for general television viewing.Sport events arethe most popular weekend programs,especially among male viewers who may not watch much television at other times during the week. This means the television networks are able to sell advertising time at relatively high prices during what normally would be dead time for programming.
  Media corporations also use sports to attract commercial sponsors that might take their advertising dollars elsewhere if television stations did not report certain sports. The people in the advertising departments of major corporations realize that sports attract made viewers. They also realize that most business travelers are men and that many men make family decisions on the purchases of computers, cars and life insurance.
  Golf and tennis are special cases for television programming. These sports attract few viewers, and the ratings(收视率)are unusually low.However, the audience for these sports is attractive to certain advertisers. It is made up of people from the highest income groups in the United States,to certain advertisers. It is made up of people from the highest income groups in the United States, including many lawyers and business managers. This is why television reporting of golf and tennis is sponsored by companies selling high-priced cars. business and personal computer, and holiday trips .This is also why the networks  continue to carry these programs regardless of low ratings.
Advertisers are willing to pay high fees to reach  high-income consumers and those managers who make decisions to buy thousands of “company cars” and computer, with such viewers, these programs don’t need high ratings to stay on the air.
41.Television sport programs on weekend afternoons         .
A.result in more sport event
B.get more viewers to play sports
C.make more people interested in television
D.brirng more money to the television networks
42.Why would weekend afternoons become dead time without sport programs?
A.Because there would be few viewers
B.Because the advertisers would be off work
C. Becausetlevision programs would go slowy
D. Because viewers would pay less for watching television
43.In many families, men make decision on          .
A.holiday
B.sports viewing
C.television shopping
D.expensive purchases
44.The ratings are not important for golf and tennis programs because         .
A.their advertisers are carmakers
B.their viewers are attracte by sports
C.their advertisers target at rich people
D.their viewers can afford expensive cars
45.What is the passage mainly about?
A.Television viewers are determined by male viewers
B.Rich viewers contribute most to television companies
C.Sports are gaining importance in advertising on television
D.Commercial advertisers are the major sponsors of sport event
第二节 信息匹配(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)
阅读下列应用文及相关信息,并按照要求匹配信息。请在答题卡上将对应题号的相应选项字母涂黑。
首先阅读下列某实习编辑从一组读者来信中整理出来的关键备忘信息:

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-8 18:45:55 | 显示全部楼层
以下信函为上面关键备忘信息的来源。为有效管理资料,请将关键备忘信息与信函原件匹配起来。

50. Dear Editor,
I’m a 30-year-old teacher of English at a middle school.I’d be happy to make friends with both fellow teachers and students of English around the world.I also wish to find penfriends for my students between 13 and 20 years old.My interests are letter writing,listening to western pop music,exchanging gifts,and collecting stamps,maps,picture postcards and coins.
Mr.S. Thevachandra
47/1,Kalm Unai
Sri Lanka
Ⅲ 写作 (共两节,满分40分)
第一节  基础写作 (共1小题;满分15分)
   你接受了一项写作任务,要为英语校报写一篇人物介绍。
【写作内容】
请根据以下信息,介绍一位传奇人物
姓  名:Allan Stewart
国  籍:澳大利亚
出生日期:1915年3月7日
世界纪录:2006年获硕士学位时年龄最大
学习态度:挑战自我,永远为时不晚。
第一个学位:1936年获得
第二个学位:医学博士
第三个学位:80多岁时决定学习法律,2006年获得硕士学位。
第四个学位:2012年通过网络学习获得,善于合理安排学习时间,受到老师表扬。
*硕士学位:master’s degree;  **博士:doctor
[写作要求]
只能用5个句子表达全部内容
[评分标准]
句子结构准确,信息内容完整,篇章连贯。

第二节  读写任务(共1小题;满分25分)
阅读下面短文,然后按要求写一篇150词左右的英语短文。
My husband received a letter a month ago a young woman who had been his student when she was in middle school. She was writing because she wanted to thank for having a great influence in her life.
In the letter she wrote,“You were the teacher who helped me discover my talent for math. Before you came to teach us, I had been terribly poor at math, and had never thought that I would be interested in it. To my surprise, you magically showed me the beauty of math. I guess that was the turning point of my attitude towards it. Gradually my interest in it began to grow. Thanks to your encouragement, I made continuous progress in math, and finally made up my mind to study it in the university. Today I am working as an accountant at Valley Medical Center in California. You played an important part. Thank you!”
What a wonderful gift to a retired teacher! My husband has received many letters from students over the years. This one was special, for it arrived at this time in his life when he is in very poor health.
[写作内容]
1.以约30个词概括上文的主要内容。
2.以约120个词就老师影响学生的话题谈谈你的想法,内容包括:
(1)上文使你想起哪位对你帮助最大的老师;
(2)举例说明该老师对你学习或成长的影响;
(3)你怎样看待老师对学生的影响。
[写作要求]
1.作文中可以使用亲身经历或虚构的故事,也可以参照阅读材料的内容,但不得直接引用原文中的句子。
2.作文中不能出现真实姓名和学校名称。
[评分标准]
概括准确,语言规范,内容合适,语篇连贯。

试卷答案请参考绿色圃中小学教育网站