免费注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 6998|回复: 6

2012湖北高考英语试题及试卷答案WORD版下载解析

[复制链接]
发表于 2012-6-8 22:17:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
2012湖北高考英语试题及试卷答案WORD版下载解析
     备注:试卷答案直接往下拉,请收藏本页面,随时关注!部分图形图片等无法显示,请直接下载下面的附件即可。本绿色圃中小学教育网所有试卷下载均无需注册,下载方法:点击下面的附件,选择右键,目标另存为,保存在你的电脑或桌面上解压缩即可!

湖北英语.rar (28.04 KB, 下载次数: 5150)
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-8 22:18:08 | 显示全部楼层

2012年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试(湖北卷)
           英语
本试题卷共16页,81理。全卷满分150分。考试用时120分钟。
                   ★祝考试顺利★
注意事项: 免费下载绿色圃中小学教育网http://www.lspjy.com 课件|试卷|无需注册
1.        答卷前,考生务必将白己的姓名、准考证号填写在试题卷和答题卡上.并将准考证号条形码粘贴在答题卡上的指定位置。用统一提供的2B铅笔将答题卡上试卷类型A后的方框涂黑。
2.        选择题的作答:每小题选出答案后,用统一提供的2B铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。如需改动,用橡皮檫干净后,再选涂其它答案标号。答在试题卷、草稿纸上无效。
3.        完成句子和短文写作班的作答:用统一提供的签字笔将答案直接答在答题卡上对应的答题区域内。答在试题卷、草稿纸上无效。
4.        考生必须保持答改卡的整洁。考试结束后,请将本试题卷和答题卡一并上交。
第一部分:听力(共两节,满分30分)
做题时,先将答案划在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。

第一节(共5小题:每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)
听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A, B, C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。

1.What is the problem for the man?
  A.He has to meet many people.
  B.He has to leave his friends.
  C.He has to travel a lot.

2. How does the man think of the book?
  A. Humorous.
  B. Scientific.
  C. Popular.

3. What's the matter with the woman?
  A. She has caught a bad cold.
  B. She stayed online too long.
  C. She is allergic to paint smell.

4. What does the man suggest the woman do?
   A. Consult a repair shop.
   B. Purchase another car
   C. Fix the car herself.

5. In which year is the man in college now?
  A. The first year.
  B. The second year.
  C. The third year.

第二节(共15小短:每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)
   听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟:听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。

听第6段材料,回答第6. 7题.
6.What has the woman ordered for herself?
A. Milk.
B. Juicc.
C. Coll'cc.

7. Why does the man recommend strawberry juice?
  A. It's sweeter.
  B. It's fresher.
  C. It's colder.
听第7段材料,回答第8、  9题.
8. Why is Jane upset?
A. David fell in love with her.
B. Kevin made up stories about her.
C. She made a mistake in calculation.
9. What is the probable relationship between the speakers?
A. Teacher and student.
B. Father and daughter.
C. Employer and employee.

听第8段材料,回答第10至12题.
10: How far away is Hill Farm?
A. Nearly a mile.
B. Just one mile.
C. More than a mile.
11. Which is the route to Hill Farm?
A. Left track -. bridge -. road.
B. Road -. left trek -. bridge.
C. Bridge -. road -. left track.
12. What would the man like the woman to do towards the end of the conversation?
A. Give him a ride.
B. Repeat what she said.
C. Walk him to I fill Farm.
听第9段材料,回答第13至16题.
13. What is the woman doing?
A. Hosting a TV show.
B. Giving a lecture on poetry.
C. Conducting a radio debate.
14. flow did the man's mother contribute to his success in poetry?
A. She sent him to poetry classes.
B. She taught him to write business plans.
C. She asked him to read from early childhood.
15. What does the man find most difficult in writing?
A. Choosing the right words.
B. Describing real experiences.
C. Getting an appropriate opportunity.
16. What does the man say about his own writing?
A. Creative.
B. Successful.
C. Encouraging.
听第10段材料,回答第17至20题。
17. Flow do students enter the library
A. With a library account.
B. With a student card.
C. With a password.
18. What is the maximum number of books current students can borrow?
A. 12
B. 11.
C. 9
19. What kind of books have to be returned within one week?
A. Books borrowed by local residents.
Books liked by a lot of people.
Books published recently.
20. What will the speaker do next?
A. Tell the students where to get bottled water.
B. Take the students on a campus tour.
C. Show the students around the Iibmry.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-8 22:18:15 | 显示全部楼层

第二部分:词汇知识运用(共两节,满分30分)
第一节:多项选择(共10小题;每小题I分,满分10分)
    从A. B. C. D四个选项中,选出可以峨入空白处的址tt选项.并在答题
卡上将该项涂黑。
例:To make members of a team perform better, the trainer first of all has to know their      and weaknesses.
A. strengths      B. benefits   
C. techniques    D. values
答案:A
21. Two lawyers have donated $50,000 to     our school's campaign “Help the Nccdy”,which was started by our former headmaster three years ago.
A. sponsor  B  launch    C. urbanize      D. plan
22. Finally, my thanks go to my tutor, who has offcrcd a lot of suggcstions and comments on my paper and    every page  of my draft.
A. approved        B. quoted         C. polished          D. folded
23. Walking alone in the dark, the boy whistled to         his  courage
A. hold up   B keep up   C ste up          D take up
24. I'm so glad you've come here to       this matter in person.
A. lead to    B.See to    C. turn to          D. refer to
25. The furniture, with its modem style and bright colors, suits modem houses and their gardens, but looks       in the garden of a traditional home.
A. out of question    B. out of order   C. out of sight   D. out of place
26. "Perhaps we need to send for Dr. Smith to sec what we can do about it," Father suggested_         to his neighbor who had come to discuss the problem.
A. tentatively  B. thoughtlessly   C. definitely    D. rudely
     27. Can you tell the         difference between the words "require" and "request"? I sometimes get puzzled by their meanings.
         A. dramatic  B. regional    C. apparent     D. subtle
     28. Whether the buildings in this area should be pulled down has remained      
        people are still looking for other possible solutions
        A. unchallenged   B relevant     C. controversial     D. contradictory
     29. It is important to have your eyes examined regularly to check for any sign of eye disease that may not have any      
        A. symptom    B.similarity      C. sample      D. shadow
     30        The officer insisted that Michael did not follow the correct        in applying for a visa.
        A. pattern    B. procedure   C. program     D. perspective
第二节:完形填空(共20小题;每小题1分,满分20分)
  阅读下面短文,从短文后所给各题的四个选项(A. B, C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。

I tend to accept any idea put forward by experts on TV. One day, a sociologist proposed that the   31   society has been consuming modem humans little by little. For fear that I would become a victim of the consumer society.l 32 hurried to a bicycle shop in my neighborhood. 33 the shopkeeper Mr-'Johnson was Sclling me the bicycle, he said, "This is the best thing you   34   have done. Life ha become hopelessly   35 _. A bicycle is simple, and it brings to you things fresh air, sunshinc and cxcrcisc."Happy as a child, I got on the bicycle an headed out onto the streets. After some time, I 37_ at the other end of the town.I was 38    that this simple vehicle could let me   39   long distances in a fairl short time. But how   40   did I really go? Since I hated to be   41  , I went back to Mr. Johnson and asked him to   42 an odometer (里程表) on my bicycle. He agreed, but   43  . "An odometer without aspeedometer (速度计) is like a   44   without a knife." I admitted he was right and in a few minutes, the two devices (装置) were   45   to the handlebars of my bicycle. "What about a home" he then asked. "Look, this hom is no Iarger than a matchbox and has many   46  ." Attracted by these functions, I bought the hom.
    "You can't leave the back part   47   ," noted Mr. Johnson. He fixed a metal
box with buttons  48   the seat, and said, "Is there anything better than this oven
when you fee   49    on  your way? I can give you a special discount." I was not
strong enough to   50  the offer.
    "I congratulate you once more; this is the best thing you could have done," said
Mr. Johnson in the end.
31 .A. adult   B. human   C. consumcr   D.bachclor
31 .A. adult    B. human   C. consumcr   D.bachclor
33. A.Although   B.Because   C. As    D. Unless
34. A. would   B. should   C. must   D. could
35. A. boring    B. complicated   C. stressful    D. tough
36.A.natural     B。mysterious    C. complex     D. unique
37.A.gave up    B.broke down  C. calmed down D. ended up
38.A.amazed    B. amused     C. confused    D. concerned
40. A. far    B. long    C.fast      D. deep
41. A. unreliable   B. impractical   C. unprepared   D. Inaccurate
42. A. fix    B. Check   C. repair   D. lay
43. A. swore    B. added    C. replied     D. concluded
44. A. pencil    B. fork    C. box     D. cake
45.A.distributed    B. converted    C. applicd     D. attached
46. A. shapes    B. sizes     C . functions    D. models
47. A. loose     B. blank     C. Bare   D. incomplctc
48. A. beside    B. before    C. below     D. behind
49. A. sick     B. hungry    C. hot   D. thirsty
50. A. consider     B. withdraw    C. make     D. resist
第三部分:阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)
    阅读下列短文。从每劝短文后所给各题的四个选项(A、B. C和D)中,选出最佳选项,
并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。
A
    You've just come home, after living abroad away, has this country changed for the better-or
for a few years. Since you've been for the worse?
   If you've just arrived back inthe UK after a fortnights holiday, small changes have probably surprised you-anything from a Iocal grcengrocer suddenly being replaced by a mobile-phone shop to someone in your street moving house.
   So how have things changed to people coming back to Britain after seven, ten or even 15 year:' living abroad ? What changes in society can they see that the rest of us have hardly noticed ----or now take for granted ? To find out, we asked some people who recently returned.
Dcbi: When we Ic几Cheltenham, my home town, was a town of white ,middle-class families-all very conservative(保守的).The town is now home to many eastern Europeans and lots of Australians, who come here mainly to work in hotel and tourism. There are even severai snops only for foreigners.
    Having been an inunigrant (移民) myself, I admire people who go overseas to
find a job. Maybe if I lived in an inner city where unemployment was high, I'd think
differently, but I believe foreign settlers have improved this country because they're
more open-minded and often work harder than the natives.
    Christine: As we flew home over Britain, both of us remarked how green
everything looked. But the differences between the place we'd left behind and the one
we returned to were brought sharply into focus as soon as we landed.
    To see policemen with guns in the airport for the first time was frightening-in
Cyprus, they're very relaxed-and I got pulled over by customs officers just for
taking a woolen sweater with some metal-made buttons out of my case in the arrivals
hall. Everyone seemed to be on guard. Even the airport car-hire firm wanted a credit
card rather than cash because they said their vehicles had been used by bank robbers.
    But anyway, this is still a green, beautiful country. I just wish more people would
appreciate w,that they've got.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-8 22:18:19 | 显示全部楼层

试卷类型:A
51. After a short overseas holiday, people tend to         
A. notice small changes
B. expect small changes
C. welcome small changes
D. exaggerate small changes
52. flow dots Debi look at the foreign settlers?
A. Cautiously.
B. Positively.
C. Sceptically.
D. Critically.
53. When arriving at the airport in Britain, Christine was shocked by           
A. the laced policemen
B. The messy  arrivals hall
C. the tight security
D. the bank robbers
54. Which might be the best title for the passage?
A. Life in Britain.
B. Back in Britain.
C. Britain in Future.
D. Britain in Memory.
B
When my brother and I were young, my mom would take us on Transportation Days.
    It goes like this: You can't take any means of transportation more than once. We would start from home, walking two blocks to the rail station. We'd take the train into
the city center, then a bus, switching to the tram, then maybe a taxi. We always
considered taking a horse carriage in the historic district, but we didn't like the way
the horses were treated, so we never did. At the end of the day, we took the subway to
our closest station, where Mom's friend was waiting to give us a ride home-our first
car ride of the day.
    The good thing about Transportation Days is not only that Mom taught us how to get around. She was born to be multimodal (多方式的). She understood that
depending on cars only was a failure of imagination and, above all, a failure of
confidence-the product of a childhood not spent exploring subway tunnels.
Once you Ieam the route map and step with certainty over the gap between the train and the platform, nothing is frightening any more. New cities are just light-rail lines to be explored. And your personal car, if you have one, becomes just one more tool in the toolbox-and often an inadequate one. limiting both your nobility and your wallet.
On Transportation Days, we might stop for lunch on Chc.rnw Surd or buy a new book or toy. but the transportation was the point. First , it was exciting enough to watch the world speed by from the train window. As I got older, my mom helped me unlock the mysteries that would otherwise have paralyzed my first attempts to do it myself. How do I know where to get off? How do I know bow much it costs? How do I know when I need tickets, and where to get them? What track. what line. Which direction, where's the stop, and will I get wet when we go under the river?
I'm writing this right now on an airplane .a mean, we didn't try on our Transportation Days and .we now know, the dirtiest and most polluting of them all. My flight touted me through Philadelphia .My multimoda1 mom met me for dinner in The airport. She took a train m meet me.
   55. Which was forbidden by Mm on Transportation Days?
A. Having a car ride.
B. Taking the train twice.
C. Buying more d m ate toy.
D. Touring the historic district.
56. According to the writs. what was the greatest benefit of bet Transportation bays?
   A. Building confidence in herself.
B. Reducing bee use of private am.
C. Developing her sense of direction.
D. Giving her knowledge about vehicles.
57. The underlined word 'paralyzed ‘ (in Pares 5) is closes in morning to“       ”
A. displayed
B. justified
C. ignored
D. ruined
58. Which means of transportation does the writer probably disapprove of?
A. Airplane.
B. Subway.
C. Tram.
D. Car.
C
It was a simple letter asking for a place to study at Scotland's oldest university which helped start a revolution in higher education. A 140-ycar-old letter written by a lady calling for her to be allowed to study medicine at St Andrews University has been discovered by researchers. Written by Sophia Jex-Blake in 1873, the seven-page document, which urged the university to allow women to study medicine at the institution, was released yesterday on International Women's Day.
The document was buried in the university archives(档案)by part-time history student Lis Smith, who is completing her PhD at St Andrews Institute of Scottish I listorical Research. She said: "We knew that Sophia Jex-Blake and her supporters, in their effort to open up university medical education for women, had written t0 the Senatus Academicus(校评议委员会) at St Andrews in an attempt to gain permission to attend classes there, but we didn't know documentary evidence existed. While searching the archives for information certificate for women, I was astonished to come across Jex-Blake wrote." about the university's higher what must be the very letter Jex-Blake.”
In the letter. Sophia and her supporters offered to hire teachers or build suitable buildings for a medical school and to arrange for lectures' 7o be delivered in the subjects not already covered at St Andrews. Although her letter was not successful, it eventually led to the establishment of the Ladies Literate in Arts at St Andrews, a distance-learning degree for women. The qualification, which ran from 1877 until the 1930s, gave women access to university education in the days before they were admitted as students. It was so popular that it survived long after women were
admitted as full students to St Andrews in 1892.
   Ms Jcx-Blake went on to help establish the London School of Medicine for Women in 1874. She was accepted by the University of Berne, where she was awarded a medical degree in January 1877. Eventually, she moved back to Edinburgh and opened her own practice.
59. Sophia wrote a letter to St Andrews University because she wanted            
A. to carry out a research project there
B. to set up a medical institute there
C. to study medicine there
D. to deliver lectures there
60. Lis Smith found Sophia's letter to St Andrcws University                 
A. by pure chance
B. in the school office
C. with her supporters' help
D. while reading history books
61. Sophia's letter resulted in the establishment of            
A. the London School of Medicine for Women
B. a degree programme for women
C. a system of medical education
D. the University of l3eme
62. When did $t andrews Univesity begin to take full-time women students?
A.In 1873
B. In 1874.
C. In 1877.
D. In 1892.
D
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-8 22:18:25 | 显示全部楼层

How is it that siblings(兄弟姐妹) can turn out so diffcrcntly? One answer is that in fact each sibling grows up in a different family. The firstborn is, for a while, an only child, and therefore has a completely different experience of the parents than those born later. The next child is, for a while, the youngest, until the situation is changed by a new arrival. The mother and father themselves arc changing and growing up too. One sibling might live in a stable and close family in the first few years; another might be raised in a family crisis, with a disappointed mother or an
angry father.
Sibling competition was identified as an important shaping force as early as in 1918. But more recently, researchers have found many ways in which brothers and sisters are a lasting force in each others' lives. Dr. Annette Henderson says firstborn children pick up vocabulary more quickly than their siblings. The reason for this might be that the later children aren't getting the same one-on-one time with parents.But that doesn't mean that the younger children have problems with language development. Later-boors don't enjoy that much talking time with parents, but instead they harvest lessons from bigger brothers and sisters, learning entire phrases and getting an understanding of social concepts such as the difference between "I" and "me”.
    A Cambridge University study of 140 children found that siblings created a rich world of play that helped them grow socially. Love-hate relationships were common among the children. Even those siblings who fought the most had just as much positive communication as the other sibling pairs.
    One way children seek more attention from parents is by making themselves different from their siblings, particularly if they are close in age. Researchers have found that the first two children in a family are typically more different from each other than the second and third. Girls with brothers show their differences to a maximum degree by being more feminine than girls with sisters. A 2003 research paper studied adolescents from 185 families over two years, finding that those who changed to make themselves different from their siblings were successful in increasing the amount of warmth they gained from their parents.
63. The underlined part "in a different family" (in Para. 1) means“______________”。
  A. in a different family environment
  B. in a different family tradition
C.in different family crises
D.in different families
64. In terms of language development, Iater-borns __________.
    A. get their parents' individual guidance
    B. learn a lot from their eider siblings
    C. experience a lot of difficulties
    D. pick up words more quickly
65. What was found about fights among siblings?
  A. Siblings hated fighting and loved playing.
  B. Siblings in some families fought frequently.
  C. Sibling fights led to bad sibling relationships.
  D. Siblings learned to get on together from tights.
66. The word “feminine" (in Para. 4) means“_____________”.
  A. having qualities of parents
  B. having qualities of women
  C. having defensive qualities
  D. having extraordinary qualities
                          E
Brriiinnng. The alarm clock announces the start of another busy weekday in the morning. You jump out of bed, rush into the shower, into your clothes and out the door with hardly a moment一。think. A stressful journey to work gets your blood pressure climbing. Once at the office, you glance through the newspaper with depressing stories or reports of disasters. In that sort of mood, who can get down to work, particularly some creative, original problem-solving work?
    The way most of us spend our mornings is exactly opposite to the conditions that promote flexible, open-minded thinking. Imaginative ideas arc most likely to come to us when we're unfocused. If you arc one of those evening when your are relaxed. Sleepy people's lack of focus leads to an increase in creative problem solving. By not giving yourself time to tune into your wandering mind, you're missing out on the surprising solutions it may offer.
The trip you take to work doesn't help, either. The stress slows down the speed with which signals travel between neurons(神经细胞),making inspirations less likely to occur. And while we all should read a lot about what' s going on in the world, it would not make you feel good for sure, so put that news website or newspaper aside until after the day's work is done.
    So what would our mornings look like if we wanted to start them with a full capacity for creative problem solving? We'd set the alarm a few minutes early and lie awake in bed, following our thoughts where they lead. We'd stand a little longer under the wart water of the shower, stopping thinking about tasks in favor of a few more minutes of relaxation. We'd take some deep breaths on our way to work, instead of complaining about heavy traffic. And once in the office一一we'd click on links not to the news of the day but to the funniest videos the web has to offer.
67. According to the author. we arc more creative when we are____________________.
    A. focused
    R. relaxed
    C. awake
    D. busy
68. What does the author imply about newspapers?
A. They are solution providers.
B. They are a source of inspiration.
C. They are normally full of bad news.
D. They are more educational than websites.
69. By "tune into your wandering mind" (in Para. 2), the author means”                    ”   
A. wander into the wild
B. listen to a beautiful tune
C. switch to the traffic channel
D. stop concentrating on anything
70. Thee author writes the last paragraph in order to
A.offer practical suggestions
B.  summarize past experiences
C.  advocate diverse ways of life
D.  establish a routine for the future

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-8 22:18:30 | 显示全部楼层

第四部分:书面表达(共两节,满分50分)
第一节:完成句子(共10小题:每小题2分,满分20分)
    阅读下列各小题,根据汉语提示,用句末括号内的英语单词完成句子,并
将答案写在答题卡上的相应题号后。
例:         was that the young player performed extremely well in the table tennis
tournament. (delight)
令球迷欣喜的是那位年轻的球员在乒乓球锦标赛中表现得极为出色。
答案:What delighted the fans/made the fans delighted

71. With        , some animals are facing the danger of dying out. (cut)
由于越来越多的森林被砍伐,一些动物正面临着灭绝的危险.
72. Popularly               American films ever made, The Godfather is a milestone of
cinema. (regard)
《教父》被普遍认为是美19有史以来址好的影片之一,是电形界的一个里程碑。
73. 1 don't know               in the novel that made him burst into tsars. (what)
我不知道是小说中的什么东西使他突然泪如泉涌。
74. Little              what she looks like; all she cares about is her job performance.
(care)
她不在乎外表,她在乎的是自己的工作表现。
75. Had we not used an out-of-date train schedule, we               the train. (miss)
要不是用了一张过期的列车时刻表,我们就不会误了火车。
76. However                    could not read his handwriting. (try)
不论我怎样努力,还是没法石清他写的字。
77. In response to the audience's great demand, the play           in the theatre
twice a week . (put)
应观众的强烈要求,这部戏将会在这个剧院每周上演两次。
78. The soldier was absent from his camp for three days without              (ask)
这个士兵没有请假就离开营地三天。
79. Our understanding of education, work and society is             of the carlier
generation. (different)
我们对教育、工作和社会的认识和我们上一代的不同。
80. Things aren't  always                    (appear)
事情往往不是它们看上去的那样。
免费资源下载绿色圃中小学教育网http://www.lspjy.com 课件|教案|试卷|无需注册

第二节:   短文写作(共I题;满分30分)
请根据以下提示,并结合小例,用英语写一篇短文。

You cannot choose what you arc given, but you can choose how you make use of it.

注意:①无须写标题,不得照抄英语提示语;
      ②除诗歌外,文体不限;
      ③文中不得透露个人姓名和学校名称;
④词数为120左右。

回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2012-6-8 22:18:35 | 显示全部楼层

试卷类型:A
绝密★启用前
2012年普通高等学校招生全国统一考试(湖北卷)
英语试题答案
第一部分:听力(每小肠1.5分.满分30分)
  1.B   2.A   3.C   4.13   S.C   6.C    7. B  8. B   9.A    10. C
11. B  12.A   13. A  14. C  15.A   16.C  17. B  18.A  19. B  20. C
第二部分:词汇知识运用
第一节:多项选择(每小题1分.满分I0分)
21.A    22.C  23.B   24.B   25.D   26.A  27.D  28.C  29.A  30. B
第二节:完形琪空(每小题1分.满分20分)
31:C   32.B  33,C  34.D   35.B   36.A  37.D  38.A  39.C   40.A
41.D   42 A  43.B  44.B  45: D  46.C  47.C   48. D  49. B   50. D
第三部分:阅读理解(每小题2分.满分40分)
A篇:51.A  52.B   53.C  54.B       B篇:55.B  56. A   57. D  58. A
C篇:59. C  60.A  61. B  62. D       D篇:63. A  64.B   65. D  66. B
E篇:67. B   68. C   69. D  70.A
第四部分:书面表达
第一节:完成句子(每小双2分.满分20分)
71. more and more forests/trees (being) cut down
72. regarded as one of the best
73. what it was
74. does she care (about)
75. would not have missed
76. hard/much I (had) tried
77. will/would be put on
78. asking for leave (first)
79. different from/than that
80. what they appear (to be)
第二节:短文写作(满分30分)
One Possible Version
    Three years ago I failed an important exam in my life and became a student in an ordinary
school. Disappointed as I felt at the shabby campus and the poorly-equipped classroom, I found
the teachers patient and considerate. Besides ,I enjoyed the friendly atmosphere in class. I decided
to make the best of it. I worked hard and got along well with my teachers and classmates.
Whenever I had difficulties, they were always available. Soon, I became one of the top students in
my class, which greatly increased my confidence and got me motivated.
    My experience tells me that it is not what you are given but how you make use of it that
determines who you are.

试卷答案请参考绿色圃中小学教育网站
2012年高考试题页面
http://www.lspjy.com/thread-195754-1-1.html
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-3-29 21:36

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网