楼主| 发表于 2012-9-18 01:33:57 | 只看该作者

Unit 4 A school outing
Task objectives
Understand simple questions in class
Participate in simple games and role-play
Describe objects in complete sentences
Understand simple narratives
Language focus
Do you have your sunglasses? Yes, I do. They’re in my bag.
Whose game is this? It’s their game.
Whose cameras are these? They’re our cameras.
Is this/Are these your …? Yes, it is. /No, it isn’t.
The first period
A. Tim is going on a school outing tomorrow. His mother is checking his bag. Listen, say and act.
Presentation
1.        Enlarge the notice on page 25 about the school outing. Bring a picture of a beach, a bag and the items shown on page 25.
2.        Point to the notice about the school outing. Show the pupils the picture of a beach. Tell the pupils that Tim is going to the beach with his class. Show them the bag. Teach them the names of the things in the bag by pulling them out one by one and writing the words on the board. Pay attention to the following phrases: a piece of paper, a map of China, a pair of sunglasses.   money  
3.        Ask the pupils to recall the names of the things as I put each one back in the bag.
4.        Give the bag to a pupil. Ask the pupil Do you have your …? Encourage the pupil to answer Yes, I do. It’s/They’re in my bag.
5.        Show Transparency. Play the tape and point to the speech bubbles. Ask the pupils to repeat after the cassette.
Practice
1.        Show Transparency. Read the conversation between Tim and his mother. Ask the pupils to repeat the conversation after me.
2.        Tell the pupils to work in pairs and to continue the conversation about the other things in Tim’s bag. Ask them to exchange roles.
Play a game
Tell the pupils to write the vocabulary items in a list in alphabetical order. Make a race and see who is the fastest.
课后记
要强调paper和money是不可数名词,而sunglasses一般以复数形式出现。

The second period
Revision
What’s this? It’s a camera.
What are these? They’re sunglasses.
B1. The children are playing on the beach. Miss Chen is asking about the things on the raincoat. Listen, say and act.
Presentation
1.        Hold up my English book and ask “Whose book is this?”. Get the pupils to answer “It’s your book.” Then say “Yes, it’s my book.”
2.        Then revise his, her and its.
3.        Give some paper to two pupils and ask the class “Whose paper is this?”. Get the pupils to answer “It’s their paper.” Get the two pupils to say “Yes, it’s our paper.”
4.        Give two cameras to two pupils and ask the class “Whose cameras are these?” get the pupils to answer “It’s their cameras.” Then get the two pupils to say “Yes, they are our cameras.”
5.        Remind the pupils that the plural form of this is these.
Practice
1.        Show Transparency. Play the cassette. Ask the pupils to repeat the conversation.
2.        Point to the lunchbox on the raincoat and ask Whose lunchbox is this? Get the pupils to answer by pointing to Pat and saying It’s her lunchbox. Repeat the process with a plural noun by pointing to the sunglasses.
3.        Tell the pupils to work in pairs to role-play Miss Chen and the girls.
4.        Ask two confident pupils to role-play the conversation at the front of the class.
B2. The children are leaving. They must pack their bags. Look, say and act.
Presentation
1.        Pick up some objects from the pupils’ desks such books, pens or pencils. Collect the objects on my desk in separate piles. Then try to remember who to return them to by holding the objects and asking Are these your …? Encourage the pupils to reply Yes, they’re our … or No, they’re their … and to point to the owners.
2.        Ask the pupils to come out to the front and try to remember the owners of the objects. The pupil at the front asks who they think the owners are, and the pupils being asked must reply.
Practice
1.        Show Transparency. Explain that the teacher is helping the pupils to pack their bags. Point to the teacher and ask what she’s holding. Point to the speech bubbles. Encourage the pupils to write the correct answers.
2.        Play the cassette and ask the pupils to check their answers.
课后记
paper是不可数名词,但有些学生在B1中对paper的提问和回答都用了复数形式,还需要多强调。
人称代词的主格、宾格和所有格要多练习和区分。
回复

使用道具 举报

9#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-18 01:34:02 | 只看该作者

The third period
Revision
Whose … is this? It’s …
Whose … are these? They are …
B3. Listen and circle the correct words.
1.        Show the pupils the choice of words in the sentences on the page. Ask them to circle one.
2.        Play the cassette for the pupils to see if their guesses are correct. Play it again so that the pupils can check their own answers.
C. A story: Making a sandcastle.
1.        Point to the characters in the pictures and read their speech bubbles and the captions aloud.
2.        Play the cassette for the pupils and ask them to say the sentences after the cassette.
3.        Tell the pupils to cover picture 4. Ask the pupils a prediction at the end of picture 3, Where do Mary and Paul think Bob is? (In the sea.)
D. Read the story again. Write the answers.
Ask the pupils to read the story again. Show them where to write their answers. Then check the answers with the pupils.
课后记
学完C部分后,让学生3人一个小组分角色朗读和表演这个故事,有助于增强学生的兴趣,也有助于他们对故事内容的理解。

The fourth period
Recite the story of part C.
E. Say the sound and the words.
1.        Play the Pupil’s Book Cassette and ask the pupils to listen to the sound and the words.
2.        Say the words slowly and clearly. Check that the pupils are saying the sound correctly.
3.        Point to the pictures and check that the pupils can say the words.
4.        Play the cassette again. Ask the pupils to listen to the poem and then circle the same letters with the same sound. Get the pupils to repeat the poem.
F. A memory game.
Explain the game rules. Then the pupils do the activities as shown in their books.
G. Listen, write and chant.
1.        Play the cassette for the pupils to listen to the chant.
2.        Play the cassette again and tell the pupils to listen and fill in the words in the blanks.
3.        Encourage the pupils to join in with a third playing of the cassette.
4.        Ask the pupils to say the chant. Keep the rhythm by clapping.
H. Think about it!
Ask the pupils to read the descriptions of what the children have in their bags and find out the owner of the bag in the picture. They should write the owner’s name in the blank.

The fifth period
Do Workbook exercises
Workbook (p.19)
Tell the pupils to look at the pictures and read the conversation. Then ask the pupils to complete the sentences by writing the correct words in the blanks.
Workbook (p.20)
Ask the pupils to look at the pictures and listen to the Workbook Cassette. Then ask them to draw lines to match the children and the objects according to what they hear on the tape.
Workbook (p.21)
Ask the pupils to look at the pictures and listen to the Workbook Cassette. Then ask them to write the correct objects that the children have according to what they hear on the tape.
Workbook (p.22)
1.        Ask the pupils to look at the top of the page and listen to the cassette. They need to circle the words with the same sound and the same sound and the same letters according to what they hear on the tape.
2.        Ask the pupils to look at the bottom of the page. Tell them to look at the pictures and fill in the blanks.
Workbook (p.23)
Ask the pupils to look at the pictures and read the sentences. Then tell them to write the correct sentences in the blanks.
Workbook (p.24)
Ask the pupils to look at the pictures and read the sentences. Then tell them to write the correct words to complete the sentences.
回复

使用道具 举报

10#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-18 01:34:07 | 只看该作者

Unit 5 Revision
The first period
A. Listen and read.
1.        Show Transparency. Ask the pupils to repeat the sentences after me.
2.        Explain that the children are talking about the dates
3.        Demonstrate how to write the words from the box in the correct places in the calendar according to the conversation.
4.        Tell the pupils to complete the writing. Use Transparency to check the pupils’ answers.
B. Work in pairs. Ask and answer questions about the children’s birthdays. Write the dates.
1.        Show Transparency. Ask the pupils to work in pairs.
2.        Each pair of pupils ask and answer questions about the children’s birthdays. Then tell the pupils to write the correct dates at the top of page 34.
3.        After the pupils have written down the dates of the children’s birthdays, ask them to write short answers to each of the questions at the bottom of the page.
4.        Check the answers with the pupils.
C. Choose and write.
1.        Show Transparency. Ask the pupils to look at the events at the top of the page. Tell the pupils to choose an event for each child and write it in the blank.
2.        Tell the pupils to work in pairs. Ask them to take turns asking and answering questions.
D. Listen and draw lines.
1.        Play the cassette. Tell the pupils that the teacher is asking the children about the objects on the table.
2.        Tell the pupils to listen to the cassette and draw lines to match the children and the objects.
3.        Use Transparency to check the pupils’ answers.
课后记
B部分学生完成得稍微差了一点,主要是题目意思不太明白。

The second period
Do Workbook exercises
Workbook (p.25)
Ask the pupils to look at the pictures on the left and then circle the correct words on the right.
Workbook (p.26)
Ask the pupils to look at the pictures on the left and then complete the sentences on the right.
Workbook (p.27)
Ask the pupils to look at the pictures and listen to the Workbook Cassette. Then ask them to put a tick in the boxes for the correct pictures according to what they hear on the tape.
Workbook (p.28)
Ask the pupils to look at the pictures and listen to the Workbook Cassette. Then ask them to circle the correct answers according to what they hear on the tape.
Workbook (p.29 and p.30)
Ask the pupils to listen to the Workbook Cassette and circle the words that contain the same sound.
Workbook (p.31)
Ask the pupils to look at the pictures and read the dialogues. They should write the answers in the blanks.
Workbook (p.32)
Ask the pupils to look at the pictures and read the dialogues. They should write the questions in the blanks.

Unit 6 At the mall
Task objectives
Understand simple questions in class
Participate in simple games and role-plays
Describe pictures in complete sentences
Language focus
Where’s the supermarket? It’s on the ground floor.
It’s between the bank and the bookshop.
It’s beside/above/below the bank.
The first period
A. Pat and Tim are at a shopping mall. Listen, look and say.
Presentation
1.        Draw a floor plan of a shopping mall with three floors on the board. Then draw and write a shopping list of things to buy that the pupils already know, e.g. apples, stamps, a book, etc. Tell the pupils that this is a shopping list. Ask the pupils where I can buy these things. Revise supermarket, post office and bookshop.
2.        Label the lowest floor i.e. the ground floor. Explain the word ground. Number the other floors 1st, 2nd, etc. Remind the pupils that these are the same as the numbers used for dates.
3.        Generally speaking, outside of the United States, especially in Europe, the floor of a building that is on the same level as the ground is called the ground floor. The floor above it is the first floor. In the United States, the floor that is on the same level as the ground is called the first floor. The floor above it is the second floor.
4.        Write the names of the shops on the floor plan. Say, for example, I want to buy some apples and biscuits. Where’s the supermarket? Point to the floor plan and say It’s on the … floor. Continue with the other items on the shopping list and the shops where we can buy them. Ask the pupils to tell me which floor the shops are on.
5.        Revise the ordinal numbers by asking the pupils to count 1st, 2nd, etc to 4th.
6.        Show Transparency. Play the Pupil’s Book Cassette and point to the speech bubbles. Ask the pupils to repeat after the cassette.
Practice
1.        Show Transparency. Point to Tim and tell the pupils he is holding a shopping list. Explain that Pat is looking at the floor plan. They are deciding where to go.
2.        Read the conversation between Pat and Tim. Ask the pupils to repeat the conversation after me.
3.        Divide the class into half. Tell half to role-play Tim and the other half to role-play Pat. Prompt them to ask the other items on Tim’s list. Then tell the pupils to exchange roles.
课后记
回复

使用道具 举报

11#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-18 01:34:12 | 只看该作者
he second period
B1. Some birds fly out of the pet shop. Two shopkeepers are trying to catch the birds. Listen, say and act.
Presentation
1.        Bring in some plastic toy animals. Put them around the classroom.
2.        Ask the pupils what kind of pets they can see in a pet shop.
3.        Tell the pupils that in the classroom there are some pets from a pet shop. Ask the pupils if they can see the toys. When they point to a toy, pretend not to see it and ask Where is it? Then notice it and say Oh yes! There it is! It’s beside/above/below the …, or It’s between the … and the … according to its location.
4.        Collect the toys and then ask the pupils to put them in different locations according to my structures, e.g. Put it beside the desk. to see if the pupils understand.
5.        Ask other pupils to tell me where the toys are.
Practice
1.        Show Transparency. Play the Pupil’s Book Cassette. Point to Mr Wang and Mr Chen looking for the birds.
2.        Read the conversation and ask the class to read it after me. Emphasize the prepositions of location.
3.        Get the pupils to point to the birds shown in picture 2. Ask them to tell me where they are.
4.        Get two pupils to role-play Mr Wang and Mr Chen. Ask other pupils to check if they describe the birds in the correct places.
B2. Bob and Ann are looking at the floor plan of a mall. Listen, say and act.
Presentation
1.        Draw the plan of a shopping mall.
2.        Ask the pupils to look at the shops in the shopping mall. Ask the pupils Is there a …?
3.        Draw the pupils’ attention to the floor numbers. Ask the pupils to tell me where the shops are, both the floor and the location, e.g. below, above, beside or between with reference to other shops.
Practice
1.        Show Transparency. Read Bob and Ann’s conversation in the speech bubbles and ask the pupils to point to the supermarket.
2.        Play the Pupil’s Book Cassette and ask the pupils to listen to the conversation once more and repeat it.
3.        Ask the pupils to look carefully at the plan. Tell them I want to go to the bookshop, post office and the toilets. Ask the pupils, e.g. Are there toilets? Get the pupils to tell me where the toilets are.
课后记
above, below, beside和between这几个介词的用法对学生来说有一定的难度,学生接触得比较少,用起来也不是很熟练,要多练习。

The third period
Revision
Where is your classroom? (It’s on the third floor.)
Where’s PE teachers’ office? (It’s on the ground floor.)
Where am I standing? (You are standing between two pupils.)
Where is Linda sitting? (She’s sitting beside the window.)
Is there a bank in our school?
Are there any toilets in our school?
B3. Look at the plan above and complete the dialogue.
1.        Tell the pupils to read silently through the conversation first. Remind them that they need to look at the plan in order to find out the information.
2.        Do some examples with the pupils. Ask the pupils to complete the conversation by writing the correct answers in the blanks.
3.        Play the cassette so that the pupils can check their own answers.
C. A story: Where’s Grandpa?
1.        Point to the characters in the pictures and read their speech bubbles and captions aloud. Ask the pupils to point to the speech bubbles as I read them.
2.        Play the cassette for the pupils and ask them to say the sentences after the cassette.
3.        Tell the pupils to cover picture 4. Ask the pupils a prediction question at the end of picture 3, Where do you think Grandpa is?
D. Read the story again. Circle the best answers.
1.        Ask the pupils to read the story again. Show them how to circle the answer they have chosen. Remind them to check in the story.
2.        Check the answers with the pupils.
课后记
在B3的句子填空中,有一小部分学生把Is there a toy shop?中的Is填成了It’s,要给他们再强调和区分一下。
回复

使用道具 举报

12#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-18 01:34:16 | 只看该作者

The fourth period
Revision
1.        Play the Pupil’s Book Cassette and ask the pupils to listen to the sound and the words.
2.        Say the words slowly and clearly. Check that the pupils are saying the sound correctly.
4.        Play the cassette again. Ask the pupils to listen to the poem and then circle the same letters with the same sound. Get the pupils to repeat the poem.
F. A puzzle. Fill in the missing information.
The pupils do the activities as shown in their books.
G. Listen and sing.
Play the cassette for the pupils to listen to the song. Then play it again and encourage the pupils to join in with the words.
H. Think about it!
Draw two very simple floor plans on the board. Ask a pupil to label the floors in the Chinese way, starting from 1. Ask another pupil to label them in the British way, starting with the ground floor. Both pupils are correct but are using different systems!

The fifth period
Do Workbook exercises
Workbook (p.33)
Tell the pupils to look at the floor plan and find out the locations of different shops. Then ask the pupils to complete the sentences according to the floor plan.
Workbook (p.34)
Ask the pupils to look at the picture and listen to the tape. Then ask them to write the shop names in the correct places according to what they hear on the tape.
Workbook (p.35)
Ask the pupils to look at the pictures and listen to the Workbook Cassette. Then ask them to draw the route according to what they hear on the tape.
Workbook (p.36)
1.        Ask the pupils to look at the top of the page and listen to the tape. They need to circle the words with the name sound and the same letters according to what they hear on the tape.
2.        Ask the pupils to look at the bottom of the page. Tell them to look at the pictures and fill in the blanks.
Workbook (p.37)
Ask the pupils to look at the pictures and read the conversations. Then tell them to complete the dialogues by writing the correct words in the blanks.
Workbook (p.38)
Ask the pupils to look at the pictures and read the sentences. Then tell them to complete the sentences that describe where the dogs are.

Unit 7 Eating out
Task objectives
Interact freely with others by using simple expressions and structures
Participate in simple games and role-plays
Provide information by using graphs, tables and posters
Language focus
Do you like sandwiches?
Yes, I do. /No, I don’t.
What would you like?
I’d like a hamburger and a packet of fries.
The first period
A. Pat’s mother and the children are outside a restaurant. Listen, look and say.
Presentation
1.        Bring in a menu from a fast food restaurant.
2.        Pat my stomach and say I’m hungry. What can I eat? Show the menu. Use flashcards to teach the other items not on the menu and write the names of the food items on the board.
3.        Ask the pupils Are you hungry/thirsty? Pick up a food item and ask Do you like …?
4.        Get the pupils to come out and ask me whether I like the food items. Vary my answers by saying, e.g. Yes, I like it a lot. /Well, I like it a little. /No, I don’t but I like …
5.        Show Transparency. Play the tape and point to the speech bubbles. Ask the pupils to repeat after the cassette.
Practice
1.        Show Transparency. Point to the menus on the door of the restaurant. Teach the word menu.
2.        Read the conversation between Koko and Pat’s mother. Ask the pupils to repeat the conversation after me. Point to the other food items in Koko’s thought bubbles and get the pupils to respond appropriately.
3.        Read the conversation between Jenny and Pat. Ask the pupils to repeat the conversation after me. Point to the other food items in Pat and Jenny’s thought bubbles and get the pupils to make the questions with Do you like …?
4.        Tell the pupils to work in pairs and to role-play Pat’s mother and the children according to the information in the thought bubbles.
Pair work
Ask the pupils what they like to eat and drink for breakfast, lunch and dinner. The pupils work in pairs, asking and answering each other about these three meals in order to revise them.
课后记
让学生把以前学过的食物类的单词和本课的单词与本课出现的表示数量的短语搭配练习,不局限在书上搭配的短语,可以扩展学生的思维。
回复

使用道具 举报

13#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-18 01:34:20 | 只看该作者

The second period
Revision
Are you hungry/thirsty?
do you like …?
B1. Pat’s mother and the children are sitting inside the restaurant. Listen, say and act.
Presentation
1.        Bring in a menu and give it to a confident pupil. Ask What would you like? When they answer with food items, reformulate their answer to I’d like … Write the response on the board.
2.        Ask several pupils in the same way.
Practice
1.        Show Transparency. Play the tape. Point to the thought bubbles.
2.        Read the conversation and ask the class to read it after me. Note that Pat’s mother has not yet asked Pat. Get the pupils to tell me what Pat’s mother asks and what Pat replies.
3.        Draw the pupils’ attention to picture 2 below. Ask the pupils to work in groups of four to act the children using the information in their thought bubbles.
B2. Sue and her family are at a restaurant. Read, write and say.
Presentation
1.        Bring in packets of sweets and some water in a bottle.
2.        Ask the pupils to tell me what is in the packets and what is in the bottle.
3.        Put a packet on the desk and write on the board one packet of sweets. Then put two packets on the desk and write on the board two packets of sweets. Underline the plural s on packets.
4.        Show the pupils that water also cannot be counted. Ask the pupils to guess how many cups of water in one bottle. Pour the water out and count the cupfuls. Write the final answer on the board.
5.        Ask the pupils to think of how many other foods come in packets or cups, e.g. fries, orange juice.
Practice
1.        Show Transparency. Read the conversation and ask the pupils to complete the order by writing in the blanks.
2.        Play the tape and ask the pupils to listen and check their own answers.
课后记
学生在用表示量词的短语的复数形式时很容易把s漏掉,如two bowls of noodles, 学生会写成two bowl of noodles。

The third period
Revision
What would you like?
I’d like …
B3. Listen and tick the correct order.
Tell the pupils to read thought the orders on the waiter’s notepads. Play the tape and ask the pupils to tick the correct order.
C. A story: A good restaurant for all.
1.        Point to the characters in the pictures and read their speech bubbles and the captions aloud.
2.        Play the tape for the pupils.
3.        Ask the pupils to tell me what kind of food they can eat at the restaurant in picture 4.
D. Read the story again. Write the answers.
1.        Ask the pupils to read the story again. Show them where to write the answers. Remind them to check in the story.
2.        Check the answers with the pupils.
课后记
学完C部分后,请三个学生分别扮演Mr Horse, Miss Cow和Mrs Pig,用英语把故事内容演示出来,学生很有兴趣,也有助于他们对故事的理解。

The fourth period
Recite the story of part C.
F. Make a menu and act.
Tell the pupils to work in groups of three. Ask them to plan and write a restaurant menu.
G. Listen, point and chant.
Play the tape for the pupils to listen to the chant. Play the cassette again and encourage the pupils to join in with the words.
H. Think about it!
Help the pupils to work out the meaning of the expression a piece of cake. Make sure that the pupils know it does not refer to food in this case. Ask the pupils to look at the sums on the boy’s piece of paper. Are they different or easy? If something is ‘a piece of cake’, it is very easy to do.

The fifth period
Do Workbook exercises
Workbook (p.39)
Tell the pupils to look at the picture and the words in the box. Then ask the pupils to write the correct words in the blanks.
Workbook (p.40)
Ask the pupils to look at the pictures and listen to the Workbook Cassette. Then ask them to number the pictures according to the sequence of language they hear on the tape.
Workbook (p.41)
Ask the pupils to look at the pictures and listen to the tape. Then ask them to write the food and drinks the people would like to have according to what they hear on the tape.
Workbook (p.42)
1.        Ask the pupils to look at the top of the page and listen to the tape. They need to circle the words with the same sounds and the same letters according to what they hear on the tape.
Workbook (p.43)
Ask the pupils to look at the picture and read the conversation. Then tell them to complete the dialogue by writing the correct words in the blanks.
Workbook (p.44)
Ask the pupils to look at the top and read the thought bubble. Then tell them to complete the speech bubble according to the information given in the thought bubble.

回复

使用道具 举报

14#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-9-18 01:34:25 | 只看该作者

Unit 8 Shopping for food
Task objectives
Understand a series of instructions and act accordingly
Interact freely with others by using simple expressions and structures
Describe pictures in complete sentences
Provide information by using graphs, tables and posters
Language focus
Do we have any bread? Yes, we have some bread.
Is there any meat or rice? There’s some rice but there’s no meat.
Are there any vegetables or eggs? Yes, there are some vegetables and eggs.
The first period
A. Pat and her mother are shopping at a supermarket. Listen, look and say.
Presentation
1.        Use picture cards to teach the names of the food items.
2.        Put the picture cards on the desk and then stand away from them. Ask a pupil to help me. Say I want some … Tell the pupil to bring me the food item. Repeat with other food items and different pupils.
3.        Replace all the food items and ask another pupil to help me again. This time ask for two items at a time. Say I want some … and … Tell the pupils we do not need to repeat the word some after and. Write the sentence on the board. Repeat with other food items and different pupils.
4.        Replace the food items once more. Ask a pupil What do you want? Write the question on the board above the sentence I want some … and … Get the pupils to answer with food items. Give them the food items and ask Do you want any …? Write the question on the board. Point to other food items and ask again.
5.        Show Transparency. Play the Pupil’s Book Cassette and point to the speech bubbles. Ask the pupils to repeat after the cassette.
Practice
1.        Show Transparency. Remind the pupils that the adult is Pat’s mother and tell them Pat is helping her mother. Ask who helps their own mother with the shopping. Revise the words pear, apple and banana by asking what’s in Pat’s trolley.
2.        Read the conversation between Pat and her mother. Ask the pupils to repeat the conversation after me.
3.        Tell the pupils to work in pairs and to role-play Pat and her mother, asking and answering about the other food items they can see.
B1. Tim’s mother is making a shopping list. Listen, say and act.
Presentation
1.        Draw a simple picture of a fridge on the board. Prepare some simple shopping lists for the pupils to use for practice in step 5.
2. Point to the fridge and ask the pupils Is it hot or cold inside the fridge? Revise the word cupboard. Draw some of the food items in the fridge, e.g. milk, orange juice, tofu, meat, chicken. Draw some things that can be stored in a cupboard,
e.g. rice, coffee and tea. Ask the pupils to tell me the names
of the foods. Label the drawings as they revise them. Then rub off the labels.
3. Tell the pupils I am going shopping. Ask the pupils to come out and point at the appropriate foods as I ask Do we have any …? As the pupils say Yes, reformulate their answer as Yes, we have some … Write the question and answer on the board.
4.        Then ask for something I have not drawn in the fridge or cupboard. When a pupil answers No, reformulate this as No, we don’t have any … Write this alternative answer on the board and point out the use of some in the answer with yes and any in the answer with no.
5.        Get the pupils to come out. Give them the prepared shopping lists. Tell them to ask about food items on the shopping lists.
Practice
1.        Show Transparency. Play the Pupil’s Book Cassette. Ask the pupils to tell me the names of the food in Tim’s mother’s thought bubble. Point to her shopping list.
2.        Read the conversation and ask the class to read it after me. Ask the pupils What else does Tim’s mother want? Divide the class into halves to role-play Tim and his mother asking about meat and tofu.
3.        Tell the pupils to work in pairs to ask and answer about the rest of the items.
课后记
这课出现的不可数名词比较多,多练习这些词的用法,还有some和any的用法和区别要多强调。

The second period
Revision
B2. Ann and Tim are in manual skills class. They are going to cook a meal. Listen, say and act.
Presentation
1.        Stick pictures of food items on the board.
2.        Tell the pupils I need this food to cook something. Choose two of the items of food on the board and ask the pupils Are there any … or …? Write the sentence on the board and underline or. Explain that when we ask about two things in this way, it is a short way of asking about each item separately.
3.        Get individual pupils to ask about two items using or. Show the pupils the food items I have. Model three possible answers: Yes, there is/are some … and … There’s some … but there’s no … There’s no … or …
4.        Give out the food cards to the pupils and ask questions about the other pairs of food items listed.
Practice
1.        Show Transparency. Read the conversation and ask the pupils to repeat it after me.
2.        Play the cassette and ask the pupils to listen to the conversation.
3.        Ask the pupils to work in pairs. They ask and answer questions about the other food items on the board by looking at the fridge and cupboard in the picture.
B3. Make a shopping list of the things Ann and Tim need.
After finishing B2, ask the pupils what food items Ann and Tim need in order to cook a meal. Then tell the pupils to write them down on the shopping list.
课后记
在否定句和疑问句当中some和any、and和or的互相替换学生还运用得不是很熟练。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 10:42

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表