查看: 13360|回复: 7
打印 上一主题 下一主题

小学生二年级英语作文大全50字100字150字200字

[复制链接]
跳转到指定楼层
楼主
发表于 2012-12-11 21:03:31 | 只看该作者 回帖奖励 |倒序浏览 |阅读模式
小学生二年级英语作文大全50字100字150字200字
Hello, I'm Ni Minya. I'm going to have a happy weekend!

On Saturday, I'm going to visit my uncle. He lives in a small country. When I'm going to visit him, I will be very happy.On Sunday, I'm going to go shopping. I will buy many things that I like.

So this will be a happy weekend. And you?

分享到:  QQ好友和群QQ好友和群 QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友
收藏收藏 分享分享 顶 踩
回复

使用道具 举报

沙发
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-11 21:03:45 | 只看该作者
二年级英语作文:My weekend
Hi, this is Lisa. I am going to have a busy weekend. On Saturday, I’m going to do my homework. Then, I’m going to buy a book about Harry Potter. It’s my favourite book. I have a lot of posters of Harry Potter. After lunch, I’m going to visit my grandparents and play with my cousins, Denis and and Alice.

They are active. Dennis likes singing very much. Alice likes drawing pictures. We often play hide-and-seek together. In the evening, I’ll help my mom clean the house. I like help my mom with the housework. My mom always says I am a good girl. After that, I am going to read the book about Harry Potter. That will be fun.

On Sunday, I am going to the stamp show in Qinghui Gardens. I like collecting stamps. I have got 150 stamps. In the evening, I am going to back school. What about you? What are you going to do on the weekend? Can you tell me, please?

回复

使用道具 举报

板凳
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-11 21:03:52 | 只看该作者
二年级英语作文:My school

Our school is Xing Qi Primary.

Its very big and beautiful. There is a big pond a near the playground. There are there teaching buildings. There are over fifty. Teachers and one thousand students in my school. They work and study hard.

We like our school!

回复

使用道具 举报

地板
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-11 21:04:02 | 只看该作者
二年级英语作文:Birthday

My birthday is on Sunday. My parents are going to have a birthday party at home. I invite my friends to come to the party.

At the party. They give me many small presents. Such as cards, picture books, pens.

They sing Happy Birthday to me. My mother makes a big cake for me. I cut the cake into small pieces and give them out. we sing and dance.

We have a good time at the party.

回复

使用道具 举报

5#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-11 21:04:10 | 只看该作者
二年级英语作文:Do you like me?
Hello! Everyone. I’m a little rabbit. My name is Hanhan. Look! I’m very lovely. My eyes are red. My ears are long. My hair is white. My tail is short. I like carrots very much. I have a good friend. She’s my little master. Her name is Zhou Xun. We always play games together. I like her very much and she likes me, too.

回复

使用道具 举报

6#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-11 21:04:20 | 只看该作者
二年级英语作文:A diary of My Birthday
Today is my nine-year-old birthday. I am very happy, because my father buys a big cake for me and my sister just comes to Guangzhou . After dinner , my family celebrate my birthday . I make a wish and blow out the candles . Do you want to know my wish ? Let me tell you , I wish I can study harder and harder ,then get the NO.1 in our class. Then I cut the cake and my family share the cake with me . How nice today!!!

回复

使用道具 举报

7#
 楼主| 发表于 2012-12-11 21:04:28 | 只看该作者
二年级英语作文:My Lovely Father
I have a busy father . He works in a big office . He has a big company.

He is busy every day . He has many thing to do . He has no time to go home for lunch . He gets home at 7:00 p.m . At home he does the housework. He cooks nice dishes for mother and me .

On weekends , he often goes to the park with me .Sometimes he goes to swim with me ,too. I like to stay with my father .

He is a good father , he is also a happy business man .

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 免费注册

本版积分规则

绿色圃中小学教育网 最新主题

GMT+8, 2024-6-10 09:33

绿色免费PPT课件试卷教案作文资源 中小学教育网 X3.2

© 2013-2016 小学语文数学教学网

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表